Perseus Jackson: quarter Gree...

By WizardPJfan

Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon, Neptune and Sally Jackson, has been alone for as long as he remembers. His... More

A/N
Prologue part 1
Prologue part 2
Prologue part 3
Prologue part 4
Chapter 1: Helping my cousin
Chapter 2: The Underworld
Chapter 3: Training with uncle H
Chapter 4: Leaving the Underworld (for now)
A/N 2
Chapter 5: Meeting my brother
Chapter 6: Meeting my sister
Chapter 7: Atlantis
A/N 3
A/N 4
Sorry
Chapters 8 and 9
Chapter 10: I hate wearing a crown
Chapter 11: The Wolf House
Chapter 12: Camp Jupiter
Chapter 13: Twelfth Legion Fulminata
Chapter 15: Horizontally? Vertically? Diagonally? No wait, Diagon Alley!
Chapter 16: Platform 9 3/4? Where the hell is that?
Chapter 17: A talking hat? I've seen weirder things...
Chapter 18: Slytherin, Slytherout
Chapter 19: Venus is annoying
Chapter 20: The Weasleys are weird
Chapter 21: New year, new problems
Chapter 22: Intruders

Chapter 14: Hogwarts? What's that? A pig's disease?

2.4K 82 59
By WizardPJfan

Hello there! I have a question which I will ask at the end. Enjoy!

Previously 

"Well, Perseus. Who's it gonna be?" Marius asked. Percy looked at the centurions of each cohort and locked eyes with Julius.

"The Fourth", Percy said.

"THE FOURTH!" Marius repeated. Cheers erupted from the Fourth and sighs from the other cohorts. Julius smiled and nodded at Percy.

"Make him a legionary!" someone shouted. Marius turned to Percy with a look on his face saying 'I told you so'.

"Legionary! Legionary! Legionary!" more and more started chanting.

"Very well. Perseus Jackson, son of Neptune, Legionary of the Fourth cohort!" Marius said. 

*timeskip*

Percy's POV

"Okay everybody, listen up. As usual we're on the offence together with the Third and the Fifth. We will lead, the Third and the Fifth will follow behind. Any questions?" Julius said. "No? Good. Have a nice war game. Percy is need to speak to you." 

"What is it centurion?" Percy asked. 

"You can sit this one out if you want. You're just here", Julius said. 

"I want to help", Percy said. He looked over at the fort. "What comes out of those cannons?"

"Water", Julius said. Slowly the realisation dawned on his face and he started grinning ear to ear. "Claudia, come here! I have an idea."

*timeskip*

As the war games were about to begin Percy and Claudia stood in the woods ready for the starting signal.

"As long as you can get me close enough, I can get the gates open", Percy said. 

"Let the war games begin!"

"Follow me", Claudia said. As the two ran through the trees, the fort came into view. "Now we just have to wait until they turn the water on." 

"Ready cannons! Fire!" 

"It's now or never", Claudia said. Percy took a deep breath and, as the first drops of water came out of the cannons, he used his powers to stop the water. 

"Why aren't the cannons working? Increase the pressure!" came from inside the fort. Once they realised what was happening it was already too late. The water pipes burst under the pressure and the entire front of the fort was blown into bits. 

"Hold formation! Advance!" 

"Wanna do some more damage?" Percy asked. Claudia nodded. "Cover me." The two of them ran in front of the cohorts covered by Claudia's shield and Percy used the water to create an ice wall. 

"Third, Fifth, cover our flanks!" Marius shouted. As the cohorts went inside the fort Percy made the ice wall move forward to give the cohorts cover. 

As the three cohorts came closer to the center they were greeted by the First and Second cohorts. "Third, Fifth, Tortoise formation! Fourth, Wedge formation!" Marius was at the head of the wedge formation, right behind Percy. "On my mark, break the wall into pieces and throw it at them. We'll distract them, you get their banner." 

"Understood", Percy said. Percy saw the two defending cohorts getting more and more nervous. 

"Hold! Hold! Now!" Percy shattered the wall and as the pieces came down the First and Second cohorts went into chaos. "Charge!" Percy drew his sword and dropped behind the first line of attack. The centurions of the First and Second frantically tried to keep their cohorts together, but they were smashed away by the charge of the Fourth. While the cohorts were fighting, Percy and Claudia slipped past the lines and headed straight for the banner. Just as they thought they had a clear run, more legionaries appeared. 

"Hide", Claudia told Percy. He quickly ducked behind some rubble as the legionaries came closer. 

"Where do you thing you're going soldier? You must be one of the Second fleeing like that!" a centurion said. The legionaries laughed. 

"Yes centurion", Claudia lied. "They've broken through our lines sir."

"Nothing the First can't handle. Let's go get them!"

"Idiots", Claudia mumbled once they left. "C'mon Percy." As they reached the center of the fort they saw the now unguarded banner. 

"No guards at all? I don't trust it", Claudia said. "Go around the back, I'll check here for traps. If you get a chance to grab the banner, you do it." Percy nodded and sneaked off. Just as he was ready to grab the banner he heard a yelp. He looked up and saw Claudia trapped in a net. 

"Whaddya know, I was right", she said. "Now get that banner!" Percy grabbed the banner and immediately the voice of Marius was heard. 

"The banner has been captured! Victory for the Third, Fourth and Fifth!" Cheers rose up from the three winning cohorts and Julius, followed by the rest of the Fourth, came rushing towards Percy and Claudia. They stopped once they saw Claudia in the net. 

"A little help please?" she asked. Julius smiled and signalled for one of the legionaries to cut the rope. "Maybe bring me down gently-aaah!" As the rope was cut Claudia fell down, but she was caught by Julius. 

"Why did you catch me Centurion? You like me?" she asked with a slight blush. Julius scoffed and dropped her. "Ouch!"

"No, I don't want to explain to the Consuls why you broke your back. And say that again and I'll stab you", Julius said with a slight smile before he walked over to Percy. "Well Percy, you've definitely shown your worth to the cohort. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Now, let's celebrate! Victory!"

One year later

While Claudia leaned against a rock she looked at Percy and Julius sparring with their imperial golden swords. 

"A Praetorian", Claudia said. As the single Praetorian came closer Percy and Julius stopped sparring and saw that the guard's black armour had golden decorations. 

"General Marcus", Julius said. "What can I do for you?" 

"Consul Marius has requested the presence of Perseus. Alone," the leader of the Praetorian Guard said. 

"And why is that?" Julius asked. 

"That's classified", Marcus answered. Julius nodded and sheathed his sword. 

"I can't argue with that. Go with the general Percy", he said. 

"Yes centurion", Percy said as he sheathed his sword aswell. 

*timeskip*

"The Consuls are waiting inside", Marcus said. 

"Thank you General", Percy said as he went inside. "Ave Consuls."

"Ave legionary", Marius and Aiden greeted. 

"You wanted to see me?"

"There are two guests here for you", Marius said. "Lady Trivia, professor Dumbledore, this is Perseus."

"Lady Trivia", Percy said with a bow. 

"I've heard a lot about you Perseus. Your arrival here wasn't well received by Jupiter. But killing a hydra is nothing to scoff at", Trivia said. 

"I had help from the Legion", Percy said. 

"Humble too. Well, I won't waist all of our time so I'll get to it. As you might be aware you are half wizard. Professor Dumbledore is headmaster at one of the wizarding schools. Albus?"

"As Lady Trivia has said I am professor Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. I'm inviting you to Hogwarts", professor Dumbledore said. 

"And what would that require from me?" Percy asked. 

"You would need to come with me to England. There we would get everything you need and you would go on the train to Hogwarts", Dumbledore said. 

"So I wouldn't be here for how long?"

"From the start of September until the end of June", Dumbledore answered.

"No, I'm not doing it. My loyalty lies with the legion and with the Fourth", Percy said. 

"You don't know your own power Perseus. If you don't go you could form a risk to yourself and everyone around you", she said. 

"Couldn't your children here at camp help me?" 

"Their magic is different. At Hogwarts you will be properly taught about magic", Trivia said. Percy looked sceptical and Trivia sighed. 

"There are two ways you might be able to be here more", Dumbledore said. 

"I'm listening", Percy said. 

"One way is if you somehow manage to do twice as much studying as the rest. You spend half the time here, half at Hogwarts."

"And the other?"

"Time travel", Dumbledore said. 

"No Albus. You know what I've said about time travel! It's too dangerous", Trivia responded. 

"Why would it be too dangerous? It sound ideal", Marius said. Trivia hesitated. 

"I'll tell you, but it will not leave this room", she said. The Consuls nodded. 

"As you know Time is Saturn's domain. There are whispers among the gods that Saturn might try to rise again soon. Even if it's only whispers, it's not a risk I'm willing to take", Trivia said. Everyone stayed quiet for a while until Percy spoke up. 

"How big are the risks if I don't go?"

"With your power, if you try to suppress your magic you'll turn into an Obscurial, a monster of dark magic that destroys everything in its path", Trivia said. Percy sighed. 

"Fine. For the Camp's sake", he said. 

"We'll work out the final detail later on. I will return tomorrow first thing in the morning and then we will go get everything you'll need for the year", Dumbledore said. 

"Anything else?" Percy asked. 

"No Perseus, that will be all", Trivia said. Percy nodded and saluted the Consuls before leaving. 

*timeskip*

As Percy came back to the training grounds he saw Julius and Claudia sparring. Julius was one of the best fighters in camp. Even Percy with all his training struggled to beat him, although the four year age gap didn't help Percy. Claudia was only one year younger than Julius, but she didn't stand a chance. 

Julius easily dodged Claudia's attack and knocked her sword out of her hand. Before Claudia could react Julius had already picked up the sword and held it behind her neck, with the point of his sword on the front of her neck. 

"I win", he said. For a while the two just stood there looking at each other. 

"Are you two gonna kiss or what?" Percy said. Julius lowered the swords and turned around. 

"Welcome back, captain sarcasm", he said. "What was so important I can't know about it?" 

"Well, if general Marcus couldn't tell you, I don't think I'm allowed either", Percy said. Julius raised an eyebrow. "Okay, tomorrow I'll ask if you two can know." Just then Claudia kicked Julius's legs and he fell down. She picked up her sword and held it at his throat. 

"Did you forget what you always say? Don't turn your back on your enemy", she said. "Now I win." Julius was eyeing his sword. 

"No, you don't", Claudia said. Just as she reached for the other sword Julius pushed Claudia's other arm from under her and she fell on top of him. 

"You two really not gonna kiss?" Percy asked. 

"Shut up!" 

"I got the sword, centurion", Claudia said. 

"And I'm the one with a dagger at your throat", Julius responded. 

"I yield", Claudia said. 

"Smart. Now get off of me", Julius said. 

My question for you: in which house should Percy be at Hogwarts? Just comment yes on the one you like. 

Slytherin (my preference)

Gryffindor (wouldn't mind, makes things easier for me)

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw (realistically not)

Bye and see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 2.6K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
90.6K 3.9K 41
❛ π—π–Ύπ—‹π—ˆπ–Ύπ—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ π—ˆπ—…π—’π—†π—‰π—Žπ—Œ ❜ ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· Perseus had an ending all heroes can only dream of. Rome had an ending as tragic as most h...
171K 2.4K 71
Being one of the few survivors of the Second Giant War, twenty-two-year-old Percy Jackson is crushed. Nobody seems to be an ally anymore. Everyone ap...
10.6K 422 33
. πŒπˆππƒ πŒπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆπ„π… π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  π‘—π‘Žπ‘π‘˜π‘ π‘œπ‘› π‘₯ π‘“π‘’π‘š!π‘œπ‘ ❝ fee...