Qismat se Qubool Hai (Slow Up...

By _theimperfect_girl

He's a Hindu boy. She's a Muslim girl. He has a past. She has a past too. His past has turned him angry and... More

Author Note
City of Dreams!
Nightmares
Malhotra's
The Office
The Boss😎
Troubling the new girl
No More Attempts
In A New Light
Side Effects
An Odd Demand
Author's note
A day's off
Author's Note
Was She Mine?
Precious Day
His PA
Author's Note
Close Encounter
Author's Note
Pain-The Best Friend
Author's Note
Attitude

Not A Cheater

55 6 0
By _theimperfect_girl

A/N: Hola people, I hope you guys are doing good and I'm so sorry for not updating regularly as many of you must be knowing my mental status, life is on a down hill recently but I'm trying my best, so keep supporting.

PS: I know the chapter is a little short but I'll compensate next time till then I hope you guys enjoy this.

Happy reading

"That's not fair Bhai....!!! You cheated.... you're a cheater" jumping from the bean bag, raising the remote console in the air, Mukti scowled.

"Mukti" Cabir spoke abruptly, gritting his teeth and widening his eyes.

"Oh shit" mukti spoke under her breath, biting her tongue in between her teeth."Sorry sorry sorry!!! I'm... I'm sorry Bhai... please...I didn't mean it....I'm really sorry" she spoke instantly in a single breath.

But unfortunately it was too late, she had already knocked the wrong door or dialled the wrong number, what could happen next wasn't a mystery at all. The word itself had a huge impact on The Hulk.

Shutting his eyes tight, inhaling a sharp breath and clenching his fist "I'm not.... I'm not a cheater" Manik retorted gritting his teeth, stretching on the word cheater.he opened his eyes which held so many emotions in it at a time.

Anger, hatred, pain. He opened his eyes which held so many emotions in it at a time.

His eyes blood red and wide as if they would pop out of the sockets any moment, his chest heaving up and down in their own waving manner, his nostrils blowing audible rough air abruptly, his hands balled into such tight fist that it could knock down whoever dare's to come in front of him, he stood there glued to the place.

Taking big steps she walked in, Dadi who was till now standing at the door of the room came quickly near Manik, she took him in a hug, rubbed his back slowly in order to calm him down. She knows the turmoil that was going in him at that moment.She didn't leave him until he reciprocated.

Sighing she broke the hug,cupped his cheeks,bend his head a little and kissed his forehead. While he closed his eyes, just consuming the unconditional love that his dadi was pouring on him.

"Puttar (son) ... shant hoja... she didn't mean it....wo to bas aise... jane de..." Dadi spoke rubbing his shoulders.

"Yeah dadi... (sighing) I know... It's just that... excuse me" Manik walked out of the room excusing himself in exasperation.

"Mukti what was that? How could you even say that?....you know what effect that word has on him" Cabir questioned.

"I'm sorry yaar... I didn't mean to hurt...wo to bas.... seriously" Mukti said in an apologetic manner. "I swear dadi ...I really didn't mean it" she spoke turning towards dadi catching her hands.

"Mai janti hun Mukti, tu kabhi bhi apne Bhai ko hurt nahi karna chahti, it's ok beta , don't worry, thoda time de use he'll be fine... OK honey!" Dadi replied cupping Mukti's face.

The punching bag in the gym area flung from one end to the other without halting even for a second or so, the continuous sounds of  "Thud"
could easily explain anyone that someone was punching it with all the energy in itself or rather the latter was venting out the rage that he or she was holding in.

It was none other than The Manik Malhotra, to say that he was in angst would be an understatement, he was boiling, his eyes hot red, his nostrils huffing as a bull, his teeth gritted in such a manner that it could break his jaws, the blood in his veins gushing all over his body just to ozze out any moment,his chest moving up and down in a rhythmic way, sweat dripping from his muscular body, his hairs wet in his sweat dropped on his forehead, each time he would punch the bag his hairs would sway.

Although he was in his angry mode but still he looked a hot mess that any girl could resist. He kept punching the bag with all the power in his body, the incidents from his past playing like a slideshow in his mind were working as the power boosters to his anger.
"Cheater....Cheater.... Cheater" it repeated in his ears like a bad music.

A familiar touch on his wet shoulder made him stop and he held the bag between his hands. He knew it was his Dadi, for the fact that no one else could dare to come to him when he's in this bad state of mind.

Sighing deeply he removed the gloves from his artistic hands and threw them somewhere down, he sat on both his toes rubbing both the palms on his face in an irritated manner or perhaps if someone who doesn't knew him would think that he was rubbing off the sweat on his manly face.

Grabbing a stool from nearby Dadi sat just in front of him with a horrified face.

"Tu theek hai na" she said making him look at her,it was more of a question than a statement, with the corner of the pallu of her saree she started wiping his sweat covered face and the stains of blood that had traced his face from the crape band aid that was tied on his hand under the boxing gloves, after all he had been hitting the punching bag constantly for the last 45 minutes. She called out one of the house staff for the first aid kit.

"Hmmmm ... I'm fine... Mai theek hun dadi aap fikr mat kariye" he spoke looking at a distant nowhere.

"Lag to nahi raha..." She spoke further busy in to band-aid his wounded right hand.

"Manik please beta bhool ja jo kuch hua .... Usme teri koi galti nahi thi....kab tak apne past ke wajah se khud ko takleef deta rahega... Mai tujhe aise nahi dekh sakti"  she said choking her throat at the end, taking his hand in hers which were lately wrapped under white band aid.

Tears almost brimming at the edge of her eyes, she kissed his palms.

"Hey!!! Dadi .... please.... I'm.... I didn't mean to hurt you... Aap please mere liye itna pareshan mat hua karo" he said cupping her face in his hands. "I know I lost control... aage se aisa nahi hoga" he added holding his ears cutely and plastering a fake smile.

"Hmm.. theek hai ..... Wo boht sharminda hai... Use dantna nahi... Wo tujhe hurt nahi karna chahti thi....it just happened" she informed him.

"Ofcourse not Dadi.... Mujhe pata hai, Mukti kabhi mujhe jan bujhkar takleef nahi pauhchaegi ... Aap bilkul fikr mat karo mai usse baat kar lunga... I'll take care of it" he said pecking her cheeks before leaving the gym area.

******

Holding both her ears,tears brimming in her eyes, making a cute pout Mukti was standing at the door of his room.

She was looking so cute that Manik couldn't let her away without taking her in his arms.

That was enough for her, she started sobbing in his hold. Although Mukti wasn't that cry baby at all but the mere thought that she had hurt her brother had shaken her.

"I didn't do it purposely Bhai.... Wo galti se.... Mai.... Wo ... I'm sorry Bhai" she spoke still sobbing, nuzzling in his chest and her hands wrapped around his back.

" I know bacha.... it's Ok.. koi baat nahi, tujhe sorry bolne ki zarurat nahi hai... you don't have to feel guilty baby" he replied caressing her hairs softly with one hand and the other holding her tightly yet protectively with all his love for his little sister.

For Manik Mukti was more as daughter and that is why he calls her bacha at times to pamper her, he couldn't see tears in her eyes.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that he was an  overprotective brother.

He consoled her and they parted, with the pad of his thumb he wiped the tears from her cheeks which had already left their traces there.

********

"Ufffff.... mai to boht thak gai hun" Mukti spoke as she crashed on one of the couches in the living area.

"Han han aur uchal kud karle thoda sa... Jumping jack" Cabir said, sarcasm clearly visible in his voice.

"Kaisa tha tum logo ka din, did you guys enjoy?" Dadi spoke moving towards them out from her room.

"Ofcourse Dadi, humne boht enjoy kiya" she sat and pulled her Dadi on the couch and laid down back with her head on the latter's lap.

She continued further "Aaj ka din mai kabhi nahi bhool sakti, Bhai was with me, pure din aur apko pata hai unhone ek call bhi nahi ki...ummm... Ek ki thi shayad...but .. utna to chalta hai.... no office work nothing...the whole day just us together." she said happiness full in her eyes and a big grin on her pretty face.

"Thanks Bhai... Thanks a lot for today.....she spoke with an ear to ear grin still plastered on her face.

"Anything for you bacha" Manik said with a sly smile on his face, getting up from the couch he started walking.

"Good night Dadi, night guys" he wished the trio in an emotionless tone.

" Good night Manik , good night Bhai" both Mukti and Cabir replied simultaneously as the latter descended upstairs to his room.

"Ise kya hua"? Dadi asked Cabir stroking Mukti's hair lightly.

"Pata nahi Dadi..pure din to theek tha ... Jabse Icecream parlour se bahar aaya hai tabse thoda upset hai... Don't know why" Cabir exclaimed looking at his disappearing figure. While Dadi was wandering what was bothering the apple of her eye.

******

Hope you guys liked it?

Please leave comments positive and negative both are appreciated.

Press the ⭐ button.

Ok thanks bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 1.7K 20
"We became friends but I don't know when your presence becomes so important to me and that time I know I'm in love with you." If your partner is your...
12.8K 796 48
A girl who already had a broken heart but still try to go for her dreams but then again love takes entry in her life now what will she able to trust...
7.8K 306 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
11.4K 1.5K 22
Previously known as Are we really destined to be together? "I'm waiting for the moment when my soul will leave this body and I'll be dead officially...