𝐀π₯𝐩𝐑𝐚 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐭...

By Gungunr

Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no contr... More

1. A short introduction
2. Different
3. Family
4. Name of the Prince
5. A man in the garden
6. Roses for him
7. Conspiracy and Accusation
8. For the greater good?
9. Narcisse, the Seer
10. Birthday gift
11. Coronation Ceremony
12. Two Broken Hearts
13. Concern for Her
14. Unworthy?
15. A bit of Xavier's Musing
16. The Human World
17. Transformation
18. Sean Windsor
20. Say goodnight and go
21. Ex's & Oh's
22. His Majesty, bastard Xavier
23. Healers?
24. Secrets and Lies
25. New Plans
26. The King's Plan
27. Falling in Love
28. Sean and Saoirse
29. Drunk Story
30. Prayers come true
31. Love or Crush?
32. Unwanted becomes the wanted
33. Trouble
34. Xanthus
35. Before the Storm
36. Destined to Meet Again
37. Drama at Dinner
38. Peek into the Secrets
39. Dirty Little Secret
40. Cracked in love
41. Parents
42. My love
43. For Her
44. Suspense
45. Sean's arrival
46. Love Triangle Begins
47. His or Her honor?
48. Scheme
49. Contemplations
50. See you on the other side
51. Werewolves, Humans and Vampires
52. Revelation
53. Who manipulates better?
54. Who will succeed?
55. Confrontation
56. Metamorphosis
57. Is it the end?
NOT AN UPDATE
58. Love Ruins All
59. Aftermath
60. Turning Point
61. The Test

19. Friends

71.3K 2.2K 196
By Gungunr

The Cafeteria was busy as usual. Ariana was standing with a tray full of fish n chips and looking around for an empty table.

Had it been a week ago, she would have dumped the food into dustbin and walked out. But today, she went and sat on a table occupied by a bunch of girls. However, she didn't attempt to speak to any of them. Neither did they. They left shortly.

"Were you always this timid?" asked Saoirse, annoyed.

"People have already formed groups during their first semester. It is extremely difficult for me to fit in now. So, stop being so rude." Ariana snapped.

"Ugh..." Saoirse rolled her eyes. "Anyways, when are you going to let me out again?"

"This weekend. We're going on a hike with Dwight."

"Okay. Thanks." Saoirse sighed in relief. "Now stop playing with your food and eat it!"

"You're so bossy..." Ariana whined.

"Well one of us has to be strong."

"I am strong. And I have already started making friends. Didn't you see yesterday?"

Saoirse snorted. "Yeah. When you mispronounced that poor boy's name."

"And I don't think he wants to be your friend only." She chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ariana scrunched her nose.

"Oh look, it's him..."

Ariana saw Sean walking with his friends. He was saying something to them when she caught his eyes and gave him a small smile. Sean gave her a big smile in return and started walking towards her.

"...and now he's coming here." Saoirse sounded excited.

"For your information, I can see too."

Saoirse scoffed. "Okay, so see how handsome he's looking today-"

Sean sat on the chair opposite to her and put his tray on table. "Hey."

"Hi." 

"Remember me?" He teased.

"Obviously." Ariana took a sip of water.

"What's my name then?" There was a smug look on his face.

"I just happened to forget his name once. He doesn't need to be cocky about it." Ariana rolled her eyes. After returning from the pub yesterday, she had finally remembered what had happened at the parking lot.

"I don't seem to know." Ariana shook her head as she faked ignorance. "I've seen you around here but I don't recall your name." She put emphasis on the word "seen".

Sean clenched his jaw. Ariana smirked a little seeing his reaction.

One thing about Sean, he was tired of his name being mispronounced and hated anyone who did that.

 "...but this is Ariana I'm talking to." He reminded himself.

"Oh really?" He faked a smile. "You can call me Sean." He put his hand forward for a handshake.

Seeing him struggle to put up a front and maintain his fake smile, Ariana chuckled.

This melted Sean's annoyance instantly.

"I go by Ariana." She took out her hand from pocket to shake it. "But you can call me Ari."

Sean coughed to hide a grin that was forming on his face.

"Well, I don't have a nickname." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Give some time. We shall find you one." 

It was never a struggle for Sean to talk to girls. Most of the time, they approached him and tried to keep the conversation going. But it was different with Ariana. She had not reciprocated his attempts for a year. He used to feel sometimes as if he were her stalker. Despite that, he couldn't help himself but to be fascinated by her. 

But now, she was talking and eating with him. What changed? He wondered. 

Anyways, whatever the reason was, it felt good and he was more than happy.

"So...Wanna go to ACE today?" He suggested.

"Where?"

"That place from yesterday."

"Say yes, say yes..." Saoirse chanted inside her head.

"Sure." She answered.

"Let's go." Sean stood up.

"Wait. Now?"

"There's no classes left. So, why not?"

                                                                             ~~***~~

Some people standing at the bar turned around and greeted Sean. A girl, who was among them, raised her glass of beer. "Finally, huh?" 

She was eyeing Ariana with misty eyes. Sean shook his head with a frown on his face. "Wait for me upstairs. I'll get drinks. What will you have?" 

"Thanks but nothing for me, please."

"You're sure?" Sean touched her arm gently.

Ariana nodded yes and headed upstairs while Sean went to the bar. Her mouth hung open after what she saw upstairs.

On the couch was Nathaniel, making out passionately, with a girl who was grinding on his lap.

She was about to return downstairs when she heard. "Wait!"

Nathaniel removed the girl from his lap and placed her beside him. 

Ariana walked towards them slowly and grabbed a stool to sit on.

"Hi. I'm Alexa." The girl smiled while trying to catch her breathe.

Ariana returned her smile nervously. "I'm Ariana. Nice to meet you."

Nathaniel snorted with laughter. Ariana narrowed her eyes at him.

"Where's Sean?" he asked.

"At the bar." replied Ariana.

"I'll go get him." Alexa stood up and left.

Ariana and Nate sat in painful silence. Ariana focused on her twiddling thumbs while Nate stared at her, making her more uncomfortable. She decided to break the ice. "So...how have you been?"

"Seriously?" Nate raised his eyebrow.

"Yes." whispered Ariana, unsure with her question now.

Nate scoffed. "You tell me. What's up with you?" He leaned forward.

"Nothing much." she replied.

Nate continued staring at her. "I've seen you. You used to parade around the campus like a zombie. But look at you now. You look healthier and you've started talking to people. Talking to Sean. What happened? What changed?" He straightened his posture.

Ariana pondered for a while before answering. "I got my wolf last week."

"Oh..." Nate formed an O with his mouth. "Good for you."

"So now you've finally decided to move on from him?" He smirked.

Ariana sighed. "I don't want to talk about him. Or them." Her voice was stern.

"Oh yes, yes. I understand." Nate nodded. "I heard what they did to you. Too bad. At least I had my family's support through all of this." 

Ariana frowned. His words were sympathetic but his tone was different. She wasn't able to understand why he was mocking her. She was about to ask him when she saw Sean and Alexa approach them.

"You two catching up, huh?" asked Sean.

"Catching up?" Alexa had a puzzled look on her face.

"Yup. Apparently they know each other from before." answered Sean.

"How?" asked Alexa.

Nate waited for Ariana to answer. When she didn't, he spoke up. "She's my friend's little sister."

Ariana didn't like the direction this conversation was heading towards. So she excused herself to go to washroom. Alexa followed her.

Ariana was looking at the mirror and fixing her hair when somebody came out from a cubicle. She recognized her. It was the girl from the bar. The girl stared at her and scoffed. "Slut."

"Beg your pardon." Ariana frowned.

"Fuck off, Sam." Alexa spat. Sam sneered at her and Ariana before leaving.

"What was that?" Ariana chuckled nervously.

Alexa started helping Ariana fix her hair. "That girl is crazy. She is obsessed with Sean."

"What does that have to do with me? Why did she call me names?"

"Everything has to do with you." 

Ariana turned around to face Alexa. "What?"

"I'll tell you some other day." Alexa waved her hand dismissively. 

"But-"

"Some other day." Alexa started pushing her out of the washroom.

"Oh my sweet summer child! Somebody calls you a slut and you say beg your pardon." Alexa laughed.

Ariana smiled sheepishly. 

"Next time somebody calls you a slut, you call them bitch. Okay?"

"I don't want to cause unnecessary drama." 

"You've so much to learn. God knows how long it will take for me to teach you." Alexa sighed.

Ariana smiled in victory. She just made a girl friend. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 64.6K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
1.8K 93 14
She was different than all the others in her Pack. She was the only one she knew of her kind alive. No family, No friends. Will, she ever show her tr...
868K 32.5K 35
[COMPLETED] After Red found her mate, she was ecstatic, finally she gets to feel that love told only in stories, however everything quickly goes down...
1.1K 59 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...