supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

由 universaja

更多

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[75]

3K 153 133
由 universaja

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t y f i v e

"We have to really find them." You caressed your temples while relaxing into Mark's arm, letting you use it as a head pillow.

Currently, Hendery, Xioajun, and Lucas are with you, Mark, Donghyuck and Johnny.

"Dude, can you just sleep first? You have been mumbling that for hours." He complained, shifting in his position and staring right in your face, still with his arms stretched for your head. "Sleep."

"No."

"This brat," Donghyuck was ready to fight you for being stubborn but you already cut him off.

"It's because of the lights," You rolled your eyes, dropping an excuse. "Whatever. I'm just gonna go into someone's room and sleep there even if my back is hurting like-"

"Okay. Shh. I'll close the goddamn lights, just go to fucking sleep." It was rare to hear Donghyuck nag of how you should do things because he'll usually go with the flow with you or just let yourself be free. It's quite a good sight to see him like this.

Besides, you got what you want. It's not that your back is hurting. You're just too lazy to move, and too comfortable in Mark's arm.

Johnny's voice cut off your daydreaming towards the guy the perfect moment the lights had dimmed and the expensive mini ones litting up around. "Did I just hear you curse, Haechan?"

"Noooo! What is he saying?" Donghyuck proudly disagreed.

The boys had more and more conversation about life in general. How there was a big difference between the two of them and from you too, as a human.

"I literally did not expect to be here with you, having a friendly conversation." Johnny smirked, while ruffling his own hair and speaking to Lucas.

"Same!" Hendery smiled lowly. "Our elder brothers used to tell us how dangerous everyone is."

"Ah, you don't trust anyone too?" Donghyuck chuckled while stuffing the chips in his mouth.

Mark laughed silently, being careful not to wake you up beside him. "You know, thought were the only one being extremely careful about literally each person."

Johnny nodded. "That's why we suspected that your group are friends with another brotherhood. It made us think that calling out Y/N who was with us was a trap. Just so you can kill us.. or probably get the human? We don't know, it just does not sit right. We thought there must be an underlying reason."

Donghyuck stopped chewing midway. "And by the way, why do you keep tailing Y/N before?"

"Well," Lucas took a deep breath. "I.. don't think I should say this now. Cause you know.. we may fight."

"Aye. It's okay. We already made some plan about attacking the main opponent, we won't be killing each other now. Because that means we will be incomplete and the plan will not work." Mark joked, no one actually laughing. He pouted and looked at you that was comfortably asleep in his arms. "Bro, if you're awake, you'll be the only one laughing with it."

"I doubt it." Xioajun blinked his eyes.

"Tell us." Johnny focused into Lucas instead of the chaotic people radiating around him.

"Well.." Lucas poked his cheeks and shrugged. "Should I really.. or.."

"Your keeping the conversation long, just tell us." Donghyuck complained while hugging his knees, still chewing chips.

"Okay. You might hate us, again, but.. Ten used to tell Y/N to stay away from all of you-- Oh and before you kill us right now let me explain first!" Lucas already spoke as fast as he can before he can even glance at their reaction. "Ten already told us that he and Kun saw something was different from Y/N. Then they both stayed up all night-"

"Oh yah yah! I remembered where the two of them never slept!" Xioajun reacted, earning some questionable stares from the others. "Well.. just adding up the fact so you'll believe Lucas and no one gets harmed today."

"But anyway," Lucas shrugged. "After they knew Y/N would've turned into someone uncontrollably strong, they quickly told us and we made some plan to keep her away from you."

Johnny stayed nodded. "I understand."

The room lost their stare from each other and think about it. It's true that they are reasonable for doing it. They only got to realize it now that they are experiencing more and more things, good or bad. They accepted the fact that without meeting their group, things wouldn't go well in you and their brotherhood's way properly too.

Hence, opening their minds about the reality. That there are things meant to happen and there are reason within.

"Y/N could've hurted all of you." Hendery nodded.

Mark grinned softly. "So you guys cared to us?"

"No bro," Xioajun laughed along. "It's because if Y/N hurted you all, she'll probably suffer from it and take all the guilt and drown herself."

"Wow, so you guys all cared for her from the start?" Donghyuck scrunched his face. "Even if you barely knew her?"

"Just a natural thing to do. Y/N is an innocent human who does not know what lies ahead of her so we wanted to save her." Hendery shrugged. "We don't know her, but we're all Samaritans to save her. Hehe-"

"Except for Ten?" Johnny joked, series of silent grins can be heard after. "But I'm thankful for all of you. That was not our first intention when we meet her. You know, typical merciless group we are."

"Don't call yourself like that. We would've killed Y/N before too because Ten said she might keep suffering." Lucas chuckled, the place shutting down in silence. He them rubbed his burning ears after realizing he just confessed the truth; which is not necessary. "B-B-But atleast we keep her company and safe now.. like you guys do?"

"O-Oh yeah." Mark jumped in the conversation and quickly thought of something to take away the awkwardness. "Tell us why you guys are also far from the real Supernatural World. I mean as we observe it, almost everyone in our world is friends with each other except for us who is traditionally separated cause we are 'monsters' so.. tell us about it."

"Our group is pretty friendly!" Hendery started as a contrary. "But one day, Kun told us immediately to stay far away from any of the Supernatural. That's when we only realized now that it is because of Yangyang's poison. They said not to trust anyone, because of what happened to him. And so we did. Even if we are quite in good terms, everyone else knows we're not putting our walls down."

"How amazing how different are lives when we are all the same Supernaturals." Johnny sighed, staring around the room. "It's just amazing to think about it."

"Nothing special though, that goes the same for Y/N." Donghyuck snapped his tiny fingers. "As a human. You see, they all live in the same planet and are labelled as humans, but each of them are completely different. They just happen to resemble some people."

"Yeah, Y/N's life is completely far away from other humans." Lucas added along the conversation.

"I can tell. She's sleeping right at someone who can stab you with ice peaks and make some goddamn tiny yet hurtful waves out of the faucet." Xioajun joked since he once experienced it with Mark when everything is not yet going smoothly.

"Tss. That pretty lil one could have experienced more of a human world. She could've lived normally." A jumble of words escaped from Johnny's. He surely sometimes think of it that you deserved more than the current situation you are experiencing.

"Atleast she's happy with all of you."

Everyone looked at the door to see Ten standing on it. He smiled shortly and nodded to himself, as if saying he is just telling the truth.

"How do you say so? It's such a curse to have aching back and having to face ten Supernaturals that uses their abilities casually." Johnny question that was followed with a cackle.

"Anyway, talking about human world," Ten motioned his thumb behind his back. "We still have to do something to find the other two."

"Yeah right. Almost forgot." Mark commented and was about to stand up until he fell back again, him realizing that you're still in his arms. "Aw man.."

"This is why I don't do romantic shits." Donghyuck teased.

Johnny had to go in the poor man' situation and carry you effortlessly in his arms. He excused to go first, leaving you to a room.

"Mark? Aren't you gonna come?" Lucas called when he noticed the guy still sitting at the same spot.

He was then massaging his shoulders in a rolling motion. "Well yeah.. just gonna.. take away the numbness of my arm."

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

While you are fast asleep, the guys had decided to finalize their conclusion based on what they know and the informations they got from Jisung and Chenle.

"Now, crap," Ten slid tiredly on the table that was immediately manipulated by Yuta and Kun at the same time, earning a painful scream in his lips.

"Shh!" Xioajun hissed.

"Y/N's gonna wake." Sicheng innocently mumbled.

"And you almost rip the plan paper." Hendery wore a disgusted expression.

Ten gave everyone a surprised reaction while pointing at himself. "Excuse me? Two Supernaturals just controlled my own body that felt so weird and scary and painful, and you are all worried to the plan paper? Oh! And I can't react or Y/N might wake up?"

Doyoung stared at him before smiling. "Yes."

"That's.. That's amazing." Ten rolled his eyes while panting, feeling undeniably fear when he lost control and realized Yuta and Kun — two people — are controlling him.

"Says the one who literally sees only Y/N here." Yangyang snickered a grin. "How the tables have turned."

"Yes. The tables will literally turn if we keep talking about that." Jaehyun mumbled, slightly annoyed.

"Alright. This is not it." Ten sat up properly. "I was about to point out that no matter how much we have this clues and all, it will all go to waste if we have no fundamental knowledge about what place we are going."

"Is the place even important?" Yuta crossed his arms. "We are attacking the people on it, not the tiles."

Ten huffed a sigh. "I mean that it is really important. Even those in the movies get freaked out on what kind of place they are. The first question that rings in their mind.. wHerE Am i????"

"Don't let him watch movies again." Johnny chuckled.

"I'm serious!" Ten furrowed his brows. "Ask Y/N what she first felt after waking up and realizing she's kidnapped."

"But why are we talking about this, are they gonna kidnap us?" Mark innocently chimed. "How will they kidnap us when we are strong?"

Ten facepalmed, sighing on how no one takes him seriously. "That is just an idiom.. or.. metaphor? Figure of Speech? Ugh!"

"I get what he meant."

"Now who owns a girly voice here, you gays?" Taeyong cackled in his lame joke. "Well, A+ for sounding like Y/N."

But later on when no one answered, he realized something.

"Oh you're awake..?" Taeyong scratched his cheeks that turned red for no reason. "Since when?"

"For some reasons, my instincts woke me up. It just said that there's a fuss downstairs, it's getting annoying." You giggled, rubbing your eyes. "Anyway, I've got the answer."

"For?" Yuta asked, confused.

"For Ten's question." You smirked, gliding your index finger on the paper plan and looked at them in the eye. "Chenle and Jisung told me about their experience, and I think we will be able to draw atleast a sketch for the place."

"They did?" Lucas asked, excitement in his voice.

~~~

Everyone spent their days busily. You couldn't remember when was the last time you were this loaded in your schedule. You used to be filled with homeworks, essays, deadlines during the school season.

But now you must admit practicing your ability is harder. There's no specific deadline. You felt all the pressure wondering if there's a sudden attack in the place and you are still not ready. You might lose control which is more advantageous because it means you'll kill all the creatures but you can be unstoppable because you still haven't fully grasp your ability.

And last night, you heard Doyoung and Johnny having a rare peaceful conversation downstaits. You heard how worried Doyoung is and he said you might actually cause harm to everyone in the place and Johnny agreed because of what Lucas explained when you were asleep in Mark's arm that time. And they are not actually scared for their lives, rather on how it will affect on you.

In case you hurt and eventually slaughter them.

Which did not help at all, but you appreciated their care though. It's terrifying to even imagine what they are talking about it.

Today, you decided to skip breakfast despite waking up really early and focused on trying to bring out the monster on you and taking control.

You told yourself: bitch you can't just enter my body. i've got to enter your soul too whenever i want.

You were blankly sitting with cross legs while closing your eyes, sweat drenching all over your body while you face your reflection in the mirror.

"Good morn- Woah. Have you eaten breakfast? Too early for practice." Taeil's voice echoed, holding a small plate with a toast and a water. "Eat some toast."

"Wait."

Taeil shivered hearing your deep and raspy voice. He blinked his eyes awkwardly and sat like a little kid on the bench. "O.. kay."

"Did I scare you?" Your voice turned normal but it lack of any emotions. You innocently looked around to see him.

Innocently — in your perspective.

But not in Taeil's.

Your eyes are dark and and it almost seem bloodshot. The only peaceful and friendly he's seeing is the blue hair that glows serenely behind your head.

"No.. not past tense," Taeil smiled shortly, a sweat slightly sliding in his neck. "I'm still scared."

It's adorable to see him like that, but it's not adorable to scare him so you stopped whatever you are doing and eventually felt as if you fell towards your own body. Like you jumped to a hill but there was a huge soft feather waiting for you at the ground.

You stood up and raised your palm, trying to use Telekinesis this time and it magically worked, the face towel in your grasp now.

You released a small giggle before wiping the sweat off your face, approaching Taeil who still looked at you, aloof and lowkey scared.

"Uhm, it's me?" You grinned, taking a seat beside him. "It's Y/N."

"You can easily control it now?" Taeil asked with a slight pout, unconsciously.

"Not easily, but I am slowly mastering how to control it." You hummed, pointing at the toast on the table. "Is this mine?"

Taeil composed himself once again, passing you the plate and nodding. "Yes. Eat up. And don't ever skip breakfast. It's the most important meal."

"Youre not a meal but you're important." You grinned while digging in.

He stared at you awkwardly and laughed along, suddenly blurting, "Who says I am not a meal?"

You choked, the man immediately passing you the cup of water. While you gulp the toast down your throat, you can't help but glance teasingly at Taeil.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He scoffed, patting your drenched hair in sweat with the face towel.

"Nothing. It's just amazing to see you actually drop lines like that," You chuckled. However, it did not last long when it was followed with a heavy sigh, feeling the tiredness that climbed in your body.

And Taeil knows it perfectly. He smiled and poked your cheeks softly. "You should take some rest. Don't overwork yourself. Even Jaehyun who's very competitive is currently still asleep."

"I know. I just wanted to save those two," You mumbled. "I kinda miss them, you know? I mean.. they often argue and it somehow makes me happy seeing them like that. It makes me feel more like someone-- don't get me wrong. I feel like myself with all of you.. but.."

"Yeah, yeah. But they are humans so you also feel different with them." Taeil nodded. "Yeah. I will admit that they are such some lighthearted ones."

"Really?" Your ears perked in curiosity on how Taeil started to like the other two humans.

"Yes. Because they taught you how to control yourself."

Your face dropped in disappointment, expecting to hear some warm appreciation from him. "Oh.. is that all?"

"Well, they are just idiots." Taeil scoffed, a glint of adoration in his eyes. "I remember them sneaking at dinner and I teleported at the dark to see what kind of shit they are about to play. Then I saw them eating, just hungry, like any normal human. I was about to leave when I heard them planning how to repay all of us. They got into deeper things such as being there when the war comes."

You raised your brow. "War comes?"

Taeil smiled sadly. "They said they have no idea what's gonna happen but they are on our side, always."

"Oh," Your heart shattered once again.

You couldn't imagine how those two warm little ones suffered in their time being.

"I had to leave the kitchen cause it will keep breaking my heart." He nodded sadly, biting on your toast after. "It just breaks my heart to think that they are the same like you, a human too, but they met the bad ones."

"Those dumbasses. They promised that they will leaarn." You scoffed, feeling a little more sad now.

Suddenly, an abrupt sound of door opening echoed on the practice room. You both turned to see Jungwoo, heavily panting. His eyes flashed black for a moment and it made the two of you froze.

He's somehow losing control and it might be because something is happening, or bound to happen.

And Taeil is quivering with the thought that the two people beside him can actually lose control at the moment.

"What.. are you okay?" You immediately questioned.

Jungwoo calmed himself for a moment while you and Taeil watched him cautiously. "We have to leave."

"To where?"

"To the opponents." Jungwoo brushed his hair up.

"H-How did you find their place?" You rapidly blinked your eyes.

Jungwoo shook his head. "Not exactly but there's a basic information. Xioajun decided to keep on exploring the place and leave subtle message traps and someone fell for it and therefore we have to hurry right now or we will lose atleast one of them that can be our key to the main-"

"We have to get moving, guys!" Hendery's voice cut off everyone.

"On it." Taeil nodded before grabbing your palm and gesturing you to move.

You felt as if your ears are breaking out of nervousness.

What if its actually the opponent and today is the day you'll have to fight?

You're not yet ready.

But is anyone even ready tho?

Despite the plans and all, is anyone even ready fighting someone no one even have an idea what do they look like?

However, you reminded yourself of what kind of group are you.

All together, the monster group, the independent group and a..

human.

Who's now a Protector and is feared by the Hunters.

|     |     |     |     |

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

632K 22.7K 51
"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the 10 CEOs of the company noticed all the ...
12.3K 128 12
This is a story about forbidden love. This is the first book in the trilogy. Follow Katherine Conway and her twin brother on the adventure of going f...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...