Beautiful Crazy (Hawk/ElixRea...

By prettyniffler16

"Hawk what the hell is wrong with you?" "What's wrong with me, I'm in love with you that's what!" - Y/n wa... More

Chapter 1: An arm for a Leg
Chapter 2: No gain in shame
Chapter 3: Let me crawl up into your mind
Chapter 4: I want you to know that im never leaving
Chapter 5: I can see it on your face it was rough....
Chapter 6: I know that your scared because hearts get broken...
Chapter 8: Situation, Aggravation, Everybody Allegation
Chapter 9: Touch my neck, and ill touch yours..
Chapter 10: The future that we hold is so unclear: Part 1
Chapter 11: The future that we hold is so unclear Part 2
Chapter 12: Wish that you could build a time machine
Chapter 13: Put Up a Middle Finger To The Sky
Chapter 14: Your not my lover,more like a brother
Chapter 15: Never Say Never
Chapter 16: Everybody's looking for something
Chapter 17: ill regret it if i didnt
Chapter 18: By now you should know
Chapter 19: it all feels complicated
Chapter 20: I want you to be happier

Chapter 7: Pressure from the man, got us all in rebellion...

1.3K 42 21
By prettyniffler16

A/n: sorry I had to reupload because osomthing happened and half the story went missing while publishing

"They found Robby" I said in a broken tone out of fear of how Eli would react.
"Wait what" Eli said and I go back on the phone with Demetri. "Hey how about I call you in about 10-20 mins when you and Sam both calm down a bit ok... ok bye" I said nicely after hanging up and tossing my phone lightly on to my desk no huffing out and putting my hands on my sides.
"Where is Robby, me and the Cobras have something to give to the little shit after what he did to Miguel" Eli said as his breathing got heaver and his voice deepened with aggression. "Just calm down a bit alright, you can't get to him anyways"I said as I touch his arm and could feel his muscles had been flexed.
"Y/n, you don't understand Miguel might not ever be able to walk again after that dick" he said grabbing my hand in his.
"I understand more then what you think Eli, after what he went through I'm not surprised he lashed out, but I know that doesn't make it right" I said trailing off in pain at the end. "Are you standing up for him?" He asked low.
"God no" I said grabbing both his hands. " I just understand where he's coming from ok, it's apart of why I'm in here" I said and he looked around .
"So great Robby almost kills Miguel and he gets this" he said . "No no no, he's going to Juvie, basically jail for minors, if he does community service, then he can get some time off because Miguel isn't dead just badly injured. But even then he'll have a parole officer check in on him often depending on behavior and mental state" I said sitting him down.
"Then wait what got you here instead of there?" He asked calmly but rubbed the knuckles of my hands. " my case was different and more complicated" I said taking a breath and looking down at my lap and Eli lifted my chin. "I'm sorry, you don't have to explain if you don't wanna" he said. I shook my head. "No I have to let you know some or you'll never understand why I act certain ways" I said looking at him. "And that wouldn't be fair" I said tearing up. He whipped my tear and pulled me into a hug.
"Hey hey don't force yourself" he said I shook my head no.
  "All imma say is I used to be like how everyone is drinking and partying any chance I could, that was when I was bouncing around foster families well until the incident" I said trailing off. "I was taking lessons from this man who helped me channel my anger and anxiety into something else, fighting, before I knew it I was top fighter in his books and I thought he couldn't do me wrong. But after one night of partying I drank to much but didn't black out, a boy I thought liked me, just wanted something else, he waited to get me alone and got what he wanted..." I said not looking at him. "Y/n" he said grabbing my hands and holding them tight. "I felt disgusted but no one believed me not even the school, they said it was my fault,my fault I was even drinking. At the time I was able to get one friend who was new to school and she started to talk to the guy who hurt me, I tried to warn her Eli, I tried and, I lost her  she ended her life because of that bastard. The only friend I had was now gone" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks and he pulled me into his arms and shushed lightly trying to calm me.
   "I confided in the man I thought cared about me, who I thought was looking after me,but god no" I said sniffing and pulling away. "He told me to, to do a certain move where I'd weaken him grab him by his hair and attack with a single hit. I didn't know at the time the certain hit I was taught and told to do could have killed that boy, lucky enough for him and me my hand was misplaced and I walked away with a broke thumb and him a concussion, broke noise, and a- a coma" my voice cracked. "When the case went to court he admitted to the judge what he did to me and my friends which is why I'm here, I'm not aloud to be apart of the foster care, I'm aloud to work but they must see my background, and I get tested if there is any alcohol in my system randomly monthly. But all this because I listened to a dick who could have gotten me in jail, he didn't care about me , he could give less of a shit" I said finally calming down.
  "Y/n, I -" he said . "That's why I understand why Robby lashed out, people get to a breaking point where all they see is red. Pressure from that man got me in a rebellion, I thought I was all that, until that happened, then they just all called me crazy. But mine was different because what the guy did overruled me injuring him, but Robby won't get the same privileges as me because him and Miguel where just in a fight Robby is gonna be punished and even when he gets out he will be constantly checked on but he didn't kill Miguel so he will get out at some point" I said  to Eli educating him
   He looked away then back at me , "Am I allowed to stay the night, or you come to my place?" He asked hopefully and I responded with a shake of my head signaling no. "Damn" he said. "Not new people or even girls, not sure why just isn't allowed." I said . "Who was this man who taught you" he questioned.
   I shook my head "it's not important, I have a restraining order against him" I said. "Well if I ever run into him, he'll have to take on the Hawk and my Cobra Kai buds" he said standing up flexing his muscles obviously trying to seem tough and yet lighten my mood.
   I smiled through my unsteady breathing and nervous laughed, god if you only knew.
  "Speaking of not being able to stay it's almost 8 and time to check out" I said not so happy, I was nervous when he first came but as time went on I didn't want him to leave, despite what I said before, I did feel some sort of safeness around him.
   He frowned but yet grabbed my hand as we walked out my door and down the stairs I helped him check out . "Uh Lucy can you change his name to welcomed unless said otherwise,thank you" I smiled as I turned to him  and he smiled at me.
    When we got to his bike I decided I needed to ask him what was on my mind." Why did you ask if you could stay?" I asked crossing my arms. He learned on his bike and faced me . "Because I like the way it is with you in my arms" he said going-for my waist and I tensed up. And he stoped "sorry I-" he then just proceeded to pull me into a hug.
   "Oh look what I did today in class" he said as he pulled his phone out like a excited kid and my heart dropped to see him kick the tree off the pillar. "Only one in class to do it." He said putting his phone away. "Better then what I did " I muffled not thinking he could hear me.
   "You did it too?" He asked I looked up at him. "Yeah just must've been a common practice, when I did I swept the leg, well I guess pillar" I said and we both laughed.         

   "Maybe  when I teach you how to ride this bad thing, you can show me some of your moves since you where top fighter and all" he said joking. "I- I don't after what happened I stoped really keeping up with my skills id probably couldn't give a round house like I used to " I laughed . " We'll see " he laughed and winked as he got on his bike and before putting his helmet on kissed my cheek. "I'll text you" he said as he rode off and I ran back into the warm building.
   "Not a boyfriend huh, see his status was changed already, took Demetri like three weeks" Mrs. Amber said as she seen me walk in. "Still not my boyfriend, but he is different" I said rubbing my arms for warmth. " Go grab a warm shower and I'll be in when your done to chat" she said handing Lucy paperwork. I smiled and ran to my room.

-- the next day sorry for the time skip-

   I woke up from my phone buzzing on my night stand and I answered with a tired voice thinking it was Demetri or Sam. "Hello" I rubbed my eyes. " Hey sleepy head, do you have any plans to day?" I was shocked to hear Eli and I shot up and sat up straight. "oh hey, uh not until way later, why what's up?' I asked looking at myself in my mirror seeing my hair in a rats nest. " Im going to go see Miguel today in about an hour and wondering if you would want to come?' he asked. I smiled," Id love to" I said getting up and looking at my closet. "Great ill come by and pick you up." he said. "Ill see you then" I said. and he said bye with a cherish laugh. After getting my outfit of a black and white stripped long sleeve shirt and a black wrapped jeans and laid them out and got in the shower.

   After I got a shower, I got dressed and did light makeup and it was just time to grab a snack bar to eat before I got the "im here" text. My heart beated as I remembered he didn't have a car, but yet a motorcycle. Which when I walked outside I was met with. "Heyy' I said as I gave him a hug and he kissed my cheek. "you ready to go" he asked smiling. "Yeah im just nervous ive never road on one before" I said stepping towards his bike. " Oh don't worry, here I picked you up this helmet, and just stay calm and hold on to me I got you" he winked and handed me a black helmet with a white strip and I got it on and put the visor over my face and so did he. He got on and patted the seat behind him. I got on and he revved the engine, which caused me to snake my arms around him." just like that tight, hold on don't be scared" He said that and before I knew it we where off.

At first my heart was beating and my arms where like super glued around him and my eye where shut. But as we road I opened my eyes and could see us moving past cars and I loosened my grip but not to much. I sat up some and it became fun. "Ok you where right this isn't bad at all" I shouted so he could hear. "That's my girl we will be there soon" he shouted back keeping his eyes on the road.

  When we got to the hospital I was happy to be still on the ground but yet again I couldn't wait to get back on it wasn't scary once I figured I could trust Eli, and when I did, the fear washed out and the excitement grew. We walked in with his arm around my shoulder. "So now you wanna learn to ride by yourself?" He asked  and I smirked. "maybe a little" I said laughing and he did to.

   We checked in and went up the elevator and walked down the hallway as I looked up looking for his room number. "He should be at the end" I said pointing to the numbers. "I cant believe it" He mumbled. "I mean his is 234 and this one here is-" he cut me off. "No sweets, look" and he pointed to Sam coming out of the room 234, Miguel's room.

   As we walked up I kept quite but Eli spoke up. "You got some nerve coming here after what your boyfriend did" He said low. "I don't care what you think. I just wanna help" Sam responded. "Pretty sure you've done enough princess" Eli said upset and I could physically tell he was. I touched his arm which made him look at me. "How about you go talk to him and ill meet you in a second." I said he nodded and walked in leaving me and Sam.

   "So are you his therapist now, lord knows he needs one" she crossed her arms upset. "Hey come on now, I understand about why he's upset, I mean Migeul Is here because of Robby, although it shouldn't be taken out on you" I said calmly. "You say that now but you didn't say anything when he was talking to me" she said. "Says the one who ran away after seeing a staircase ok, I don't do good with other peoples fighting for a reason ok" I said feeling bad, "Everyone has a sob story." she said and I looked up and didn't know what came over me I just knew it was anger. "And whats yours, you get beat up once, mommy and daddy didn't get you the right color in your brand new car. Tell Me Sam what is exactly is your sob story because unless you know how it feels to grow up without your parents or sibling, or be bullied everyday and no one does anything to help you, and when they do things get worse, don't come to me about a fucking sob story" I said angerly I could tell the tone in my voice worried her. "I'm sorry I- I just" I said kind of feeling guilty."It's fine, I mean I guess I don't know where you come from" she said sadish. "No one really does" I said reassuring her. "Ill see you at school" she said and I nodded before walking into the room with the two bros.

   "What I miss" I said asking up and crossing my arms with a smile. "This man say nothing but gush over you" the boy in the hospital bed said. "Your so lucky you cant move right now" Eli joked. "Not like I haven't beaten you before Hawk" the boy said and then turned to me . "Im Miguel" he held out his hand. "Im y/n" I shook his hand,

   "So how are you feeling, if you don't mind me asking" I said sitting in a chair beside the bed. "Well half of me cant and the other half of me is chilling" Miguel responded. "All you have to do is think positive" I said as I looked at him. "I see why you like her" he whispered not so softly to Eli. "Im right here" I said laughing . "Yeah shes crazy, but her crazy is beautiful to me" Eli said looking at me and winking then blushed.

   We spent the rest of the time talking about everything me getting to know Miguel and Eli and them getting to Know me. It was so easy to conversate with these two they bounced of each other well and it made me wonder how him and Demetri would be, or even all three of them, I hope I can try to bring them together

A/N: IM SO SORRYYYY I uploaded the story then something glitched where it deleted like over half which in the end im kinda greatfull because I skipped way to many details. But thank you guys for all your support this is inane and never thought this could happen, 4k read is crazy you guys are amazing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise I love you all, stay safe and keep track of yourself during this hard time, if my writing helps then I will continue to help. I upload every 3-4 days and do you guys like the longer chapter or shorter im happy with writing either, thank you again loves :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 10.2K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
858K 33.3K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
278K 17.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
300K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.