亂春 (Nan Chun - 난춘) Chaotic Sp...

By strawberrie_geko

The seasons that find their way breezing through our hearts crash harder than waves to a rocky shore. I mad... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
{Insperation}

Chapter Seven

165 9 0
By strawberrie_geko

"I'll hug you if you allow me..."
I said as she breathed through her own tears.  Tears I painfully and regretfully caused.  

"Christian, if you touch me I'll scream.  I just need to go on a walk or something."
My real name...I've never heard it from her lips in such a tone.  

She left though so I wrote the note before going out on a walk of my own in case she returned before I did.  

"My Dear, 
Don't fall apart, don't get cold from the wind from the broken windows.  Come here and hold me tight, let's survive through today and go to tomorrow."

Together...

Maybe I, Christian Yu, just wasn't made for love?  Maybe all of this is a curse from my past life?  Who knows?  All I know is this was our passing season.  Our last season.  Spring.  

Our Chaotic spring...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 161 33
Rose was best friends with the Moy boys, she moved away with her family to go live in Seoul, South Korea but now she is back in L.A to come live with...
430K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
53K 765 43
What happens when you meet Oliver?
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...