Demon Dragon King (Adoption)

By LupusNoir00

What if Acnologia took Natsu on his quest too kill all Dragons? In this story Acnologia was continuing on his... More

Bio/Info
Chapter 1 Familiar Faces and Departing
Chapter 2 A Dragon In Need Turns Out To Be A Mate
The Lost Child
A Long Search brought to a End
A/N
My Scarlet Princess!!!

Prologue

3.2K 51 32
By LupusNoir00

3rd Person P.O.V

The town that was serving people to Dragons have all been killed by the Dragon slayer who runs on vengeance. This Slayer is Acnologia who's magic can cause despair and chaos to all Dragons. He is driven with one goal, to kill all Dragons.

Acnologia P.O.V

I was walking on a path through the forest as I had just left the town that was serving a dragon. The Dragon wasn't really all that tough to say. He was weaker than the one before.

As I was lost in my thoughts I was brought out of it by someone crying. It sounded like a little boy so I went to go check it out. When I found the source it was a little boy that was covered in black and red scales to his cheeks,arms,torso,and feet. He had horns poking out the top of his head and had a tail that was the same color. He had pink spikey hair was sitting there crying on the ground. When I sniffed around the air he didn't smell like a dragon but something different. When I went to go touch him I was transported somewhere hot but peaceful. The sun was shining beautifully and plants were blooming it looked like I just walked in to heaven.

"Um hello" I heard a voice say.

I immediately turned around to see who the voices were. When I turned I saw a couple girls looking at me.

(A/N:y'all didn't expect this now did you!😂✌️👍😂)

The girls were all wearing the same thing and it looked pretty nice but none of them smelled like mate potential so what's the point. All the girls were looking at me and I could smell some of them are the same race as the boy I just saw.

"Hello sir my name is Rias Gremory I am the future head of the Gremory household" The Red head known as Rias stated

I was just looking at them dumbfounded as I'm not sure if I'm either dead or in another realm right now but this sure of hell is creeping me out.

"Where The hell am I ?" I asked as I looked around.

"Welcome to the underworld!" They all said in glee.

I once again looked at them like they were crazy. This can't be the underworld?! How the hell is this... Hell!!! Fuck it!

"You may be wondering why you are here" A girl with black ponytails and was wearing some type of business suit?

"Yeah I am, and also what do you want?" I asked as this is getting pretty annoying.

"Well let me introduce myself. My name is Serafall Leviathan" she introduced

"My name is Ravel Phoenix" the blonde said.

"My name is Tsubaki Shinra" The girl with Glasses introduced

"Raynare at your service" A girl with silk black hair said.

"Akeno Hinejima" A girl with a orange bow and hair in a ponytail introduced.

"Sona Sitri heir of the Sitri house hold" a girl with a bob cut style hair said.

"Koneko Toujou" a small white headed girl introduced.

Everyone was done with their introduction and we're waiting on me.

"Oh, My name is Acnologia Slayer of Dragons" I introduced myself.

"Oh~ A Dragon slayer this guy has some serious power girls" The girl named Akeno said.

"Akeno quit it you know why we are here and also you've already been claimed isn't that why your here" Rias said.

"Oh calm down Rias what's wrong with a little tease here and there. He didn't mind back then" Akeno said

"Whatever, anyway Mr.Acnologia I'm happy you could meet us here." She said with a smile.

"Um yeah sure,but can you girls tell me why am I here?" I asked.

As soon as I asked that all of their faces went to serious.

"Mr. Acnologia you are here so we can talk about Natsu." Rias stated

"Natsu? Who the hell is Natsu?!" I asked.

"The little boy you tried to touch" Serafall said.

I then remembered the little boy that I had ran into.

"Him? Why what's wrong with him?" I asked as I confused.

"You see The Little boy you just ran into is our Husband" Ravel said.

Now I was confused as hell. How the hell is a kid their husband. This just doesn't make sense. Are they trying to rape him?!

"Sir Acnologia it's not like what your thinking at all" Raynare said.

"You see our Husband's name is E.N.D and he is the most powerful demon and or Being in this world or others."Serafall said

I was kinda surprised that such a pipsqueak had such power but I'm still not letting go of that kid part.

"E.N.D was summoned into that little boys body to bring him back to life and now their souls, mind, and body are one." Serafall explained.

"Okay but what does this have to do with me?" I asked

"Mr. Acnologia you are pretty powerful enough to slay Dragons and your the first person to make contact with Natsu as we are not able to leave this realm unless he calls for us." Rias said.

"So we are entrusting Natsu's care too you as we and the others can not be by his side." Serafall said.

I stopped when she said others. Just how many wives does this dude have?

"If you wondering why I said others yes we are not his only wives their are others who couldn't make it " Serafall explained

I just anime fall on the ground as this guy is a literal lady's man. How the hell is this possible?! You know what Fuck it.

"You girls do know that if I take him in he's going to have to kill Dragons." I said as I wanted them to understand this.

"Yes actually we do. Also don't worry about him being a liability as long as you teach him your magic you won't have to worry about him." Rias said.

"Another question what is the boys magic ?" I asked as I was curious.

The girls looked at each other before looking at me.

"He had unlimited magic potential. But his to main magics are something that our scary in their own right." Sona said.

"Fire Demon King Slayer Magic" Ravel said

"And Magic Absorption, of any foe he defeats he able to take their magic and power adding it to his own." She explained

I smirked at this as this means any Dragon he kills he gains there magic. He is going to be a good sparing partner.

"Also Mr. Acnologia?" Akeno said gaining my attention

"Please treat Natsu well" she said

I nodded my head as she smiled at me.

"One more thing Mr Acnologia when Natsu becomes powerful enough tell him to summon one of us as we would really like to see our lover again" Serafall said with a smile.

I just Nodded to reassure her.

"Well mr.Acnologia we thank you very much for taking care of him and until next time we meet." Girls said as I was back to where I was before.

I looked down at the kid who was staring up at me questioningly. Those girls must really care for him.

"Aye kid what's your name?" I asked as If I didn't already know it.

He looked at me tilting his head before speaking.

"N-Natsu, Natsu Dragneel" he introduced.

I kneeled down to his level and looked him in the eyes.

"My name is Acnologia" I introduced myself.

He looked at me wide eyes before scanning me like some magic detector. I silently chuckled to myself.

"Aye Natsu want to come with me and hunt some Dragons." I asked with a grin.

He looked at me then Nodded his head yes.

"Then come on kid we got some hunting to do" I said as stood up and started walking towards the path but stopped and turned to him to see he was looking at me in wonder and amazement.

I smiled at this as I guessed this kid must've had been really lonely.

"Come on kid are you just going to sit there?!" I asked

He perked up and ran towards me and jumped on my back with a big toothy grin on his face.

"Let's go Dad!" He said with a smile.

I just looked at him in question but in happiness as well. So this is what it's like to have a son.

"Yeah let's go !"I said as started back walking towards the path

I might actually enjoy this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 3.4K 21
What if after what happened with Tartaros the guild didn't disband? What if Natsu went missing along with the dragons? What if danger builds as death...
5.9K 124 15
Jude and Grandine, are rulers of two rivaling Kingdoms: Celestial Coast and Dragones. Both leaders wanting an everlasting peace between them. Almost...
11.9K 320 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...
65.6K 1.4K 28
I've been reading a lot of stories of Sting X Reader X Natsu, or Sting X Reader, or Natsu X Reader, and have had a lot of inspiration. So that's wher...