Love Me Till The End (Fred We...

By weasleylover2004

"I would never leave you. I will love you till the end." On hold๐Ÿงก Contains language,sexual references, drama... More

Hello! A small backstory and A/N
Chapter 1: First Half day of 4th year.
Chapter 2: Triward Tournament announcement
Chapter 3: Freds Horrible Day- Meeting Cedric Diggory
Chapter 4: Task one- Dragons
Chapter 5: The Yule ball stress
Chapter 6: The Second Task
Chapter 7: Two dates
Chapter 8:The Third Task๏ฟผ
Chaoter 9: The First Day of Summer part 1.
Chapter 10: First day of Summer pt.2 *smut*
Chapter 11:The Beach at night. *Smut*
Chapter 12: The long day. Smut
Chapter 13: Mother-daughter time.
Chapter 14:Fred *smut*
Chapter 15: The Order
Chapter 16: Hogwarts
Chapter 17: First Day Of Fifth Year.
Chapter 18: "Voldemort is on the move."
Chapter 19: Dumbledores Army
Chapter 20: First Day Of Practice
Chapter 21: Y/N
Chapter 22: Attacked
Chapter 23:Holiday break Day 1
Chapter 24: Return to Hogwarts *smut*
Chapter 25: Tragedy *includes smut*
Chapter 26: Summer and Grief
Chapter 27;The twins plans.
Chapter 28: The love potion*SMUT*
Chapter 29: Starting the shop.
Chapter 30: A summer day
Chapter 31: Day 2 *SMUT*
Chapter 32: Opening Day.
Chapter 33: Luke
Chapter 34: Sixth Year.
Chapter 35: Quidditch
Chapter 36; Quidditch and Trouble*Smut*
Chapter 37: Slughorns Party
Chapter 38: Flashbacks
Chapter 39: The Burrow
Chapter 40: Ron
Chapter 41: His Last Day
Chapter 42:His Last Day Part 2.
Chapter 43: Bill and Fleur
Chapter 44: Weasley Wizarding Wheezes *Smut*
Chapter 46:Wedding
Chapter 47: Changes
Chapter 48: Are They Secrets?
Chapter 49: Its the Day.
Chapter 50: Its the Day pt.2
Chapter 51: Our Three Years
Chapter 52: The Day With George
Chapter 53: The Trip
Chapter54: Disney
Chapter 55: Long Day
Chapter 56: Happy Together
Chapter 57: "Fiance." *SMUT*
Choices (Not a chapter)
Chapter 58: Home
Chapter 59: Our Own little family.
Chapter 60: Back to work
Chapter 61: Offical
Chapter 62: The Dress
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64: Married
Chapter 65: Honeymoon day 1
Chapter 67: Continuing
Chapter 68: Gender Reveal
Chapter 69: Work
Chapter 70: Self-Care
Chapter 71: Fill in
Chapter 74: Gideon Weasley
Chapter 75: Welcome Home
Chapter 76: Finding our forever home
A/N:Help with house
Chapter 78: Starting the move
Chapter 79:Dad
Chapter 80: Survival
Chapter 81: Much needed
Chapter 82:Draco?
Goodbye โค๏ธ

Chapter 45: Summers ending/Harry *Smut*

1.1K 13 63
By weasleylover2004

*Im going face to face school. I've been uploading because I was online. But i'm transferring. With that said I can't proofread a lot please don't message me being mean about it. It's not that hard to just read <3 CONSENT IS KEY*

Your POV:

The rest of the summer consisted of working and hanging out with Fred. Both the twins and my birthdays had passed. We were all 18 now. We didn't celebrate due to everything happening and being busy.

The joke shop seemed like it goes more busy everyday. Today was one of those days.

We had kids running around screaming. Some trying to open stuff, some throwing things. Most of the parents didn't give a shit. They let their kids do it.

Fred and George had their sleeves rolled up and tie loose. I had a skirt so it wasn't that hot. But I also my sleeves rolled up as well.

I had enough when I kid came running into me. I bent down and talked to him.

"Watch where your going. You don't need to be running in the store."

He ran away to his mum.

"Had enough have you?" Fred laughs.

"Yes. And why are you laughing? You didn't just have a kid run up and hit you."

"That's right. But this is my shop so i'm quite used to it. Even though it does get quite stressful at times."

"Well I seen that this summer." We both laughed.

It also included either Fred or me getting horny at the slightest touch of noise of each other.

I was getting turned on just by him changing from his uniform to normal clothes. He was getting turned on by the noises i made when i'm upset and stressed.

I did find myself pinned to the bed a lot. Most of the time it was twice a day. During our break and at night. With me going back to Hogwarts soon it was another reason why we did it so much.

Honestly I didn't even mind it. Yes, it was tiring working then getting fucked then working and getting fucked. But his moans and the pleasure made it so worth it.

Me,Fred and George also hung out a lot outside of the flat. We sometimes went out to the park or somewhere. Me and Fred did go on a lot of dates as well. George insisted because he didn't want to be a third wheel. He just wants his brother to be happy.

I'm so glad I found the one for me and amazing best friend. Tomorrow was the day we had to get Harry. My dad had made a plan but we didn't talk about it a lot.

Supposedly Madeye an Auror made the plans with him. I knew that tonight was the last night in the flat till next summer. Fred didn't like the idea of me working during the breaks. He wanted to spend time with me. Honestly I wasn't opposed, he's the love of my life any time with him is welcomed.

After another long and stressful day at work it was time for bed. I already knew what the plan was. Lay on the bed and wait for Fred. (damn a rhyme💀) 

He looked like today was one of the worst days.

"Fred?"

"Don't." He said sternly.

I don't know how I had forgotten that when it's that time of night, he only allowed me to call him daddy.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?"

"Are you okay?"

"I will be in a few. Tonight was one of the toughest. With all the paperwork,calls,kids and craziness, i'm all over the place."

"Take it out on me."

"That's what i'm planning on doing. If you're okay with it."

"I am."

Usually the days weren't super bad so he wasn't that dominant. Don't get me wrong he was still rough but not as bad as I knew he could be. But tonight seems like one of the rough nights.

"Strip.Now."

I immediately obey taking off everything. Leaving me in my matching bra and panties.

"Perfect." He growled pushing me on the bed.

He unclasped my bra and threw it to God knows where. Same with my panties. Then started sucking on my neck leaving bites.At this point my neck was fine because it's been a month. 

He bit the skin causing me to gasp and then licked it which took the sting away. Suddenly he got up and went to his dresser and pulled out ropes. He must be really upset if he didn't use magic to tie me up.

"Arms up."

I lift my arms up and he ties them to the headboard.

"Now tonight's a bit different but the same. Don't let me catch you hiding moans or whimpers or you'll be punished. As well as no cumming until i tell you to. That slip up of my name caused you that one."

"D-daddy i'm sorry." I whimpered.

"Don't start."

He climbed on top of me and started kissing me. I kissed back not wanting to stop because this was the only thing of him i could basically touch.

One of his hands slid down to my clit and started rubbing it. Immediately my hips bucked into his hands and I moaned into the kiss.

"Someone's super needy today." He chuckles into the kiss.

He continues rubbing and kissing me for a few. I could barely reciprocate the kiss because of my moaning. Suddenly his slipped two fingers into me.

"Fuck daddy." I moaned.

He stopped kissing me and went down.  His fingers sped up at an amazing pace.

"Sssshit." I moaned out again.

"Vocal too." He laughs.

"Do you want daddy's mouth on you?" He asked.

"Y-yes please."

I knew he wasn't going to let me cum but the pleasure made it too hard to say no.

He attaches his mouth to my clit and starts sucking on it.

"Please don't stop." I cried out feeling my release close, my back arching.

As I was about to cum he stopped and
pulled his fingers out.

"W-why." I whispered.

"Because you called me the wrong name remember princess?"

"I-i said sorry."

"And."

"Do you want daddy's cock now?"

I nodded my head furiously.

"Such a needy little slut for daddy's cock. I bet when we go over to the house you'll be all innocent. Little do they know how much of a cockslut little Y/N is." He says in his dominant voice undressing himself.

I wanted nothing more but to get away from these ropes but I couldn't.

"D-daddy." I whimpered rubbing my thighs together for some sort of friction.

"Are you being a bad girl?" 

"No."

"Yes you are. My cock, hands and mouth are the only things that give you pleasure and you know that."

Those words made me wet and I feel could  it.

"That shut you up little slut."

He crawls on top of me and pushes himself in. His pace was ungodly and hurt alittle.

"D-daddy s-low down."

He continued and started groaning.

"I-it hurts."

"You're the one being bad babygirl."

Soon the pleasure overrides the pain.

I started feeling the familiar feeling in my chest. Knowing I'm not allowed to cum I tried to hold it back.

"I feel you tightening around me."

"C-an can i please cum daddy?"

"No." He says sternly.

I try my best to hold it but his pace wasn't helping at all. Soon I was cumming all over his cock and moaning his name.

He stopped his hips and looks at me. He was mad.

"Did you just disobey daddy?"

All that left my mouth was a whimper.

"I said not to and what did you do?"

"I did it anyway." I mumble.

"Which makes you a bad girl. The thing is you hate when I edge you or not let you cum but you're bad. So i have to.If you would only obey." He says mad.

He immediately thrust his hips into me again.

"This time you better not cum or I won't give you pleasure for a very long time. Including your breaks."

I couldn't let that happen. I needed him and his touch.

He laid his head in the crook of my neck biting on the skin.

"D-daddy harder."

He snaps his hips harder into me causing my back to arch.

"You love the feeling of my cock deep inside you, don't you?"

"Yes daddy."

"Such a slut."

"But your slut ." I mumble.

"That's right baby girl my slut."

I felt the feeling in my stomach again.

"Please." I begged.

"Not yet."

He speeds his pace up making his dick hit my g-spot.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"Aw does princess like that?"

"yes!"

He continued hitting the spot over and over again making me weaker.

"Please daddy."

"If you want to release I want to see you begging and crying for it."

I was already feeling close to both due to the feeling of overstimulation coming on.

He started moaning and I knew he was close. But he never cums before me so I know he will hold it back. He leaned down and kissed me.

The motions of his hips slowed but he snapped his hips harder into the spot.

Soon there were tears running down my face and I was choking on them.

"Please daddy. I need to cum. Please."

"See that's all you needed to do princess. Go ahead. Cum all over daddy's cock."

It was painful due to the overstimulation but I released all over him. My back arching,toes curling,moaning.

He came shortly after. After we both get down from our highs he rolled over.

"You okay darling?"

"Yes." I choked.

"You sure? You have tears running down your face."

"I wonder why."

"Aw you'll be okay." He grabs me and pulls me closer to him. "Maybe if you're a good girl next time you won't end up like this." He continues rubbing my back.

"I know." I breathed.

The next day:

The next morning I was awoken by Hermione shaking me awake.

"How the living fuck did you get here?" I ask pulling the blankets up remembering last night.

"Floo. Now come on your dad wants you guys at the Burrow."

"Hermione, what time is it?"

"It's five."

"Bloody hell!"

"What's wrong love?" Fred mumbles.

"Hermione just woke me up."

"Great you're up as well Fred."

"Shit." He says but sees that I pulled up the blanket.

"I don't even want to ask why the blankets are to your guys neck. But please get ready and be at the Burrow in twenty minutes." She says walking out.

"Well that happened."

"Good thinking with pulling the blankets up darling."

"Yea well we didn't get dressed last night. I fell asleep and you didn't move so."

"True. Let's get dressed. Wouldn't want to make your dad wait."

"Yea."

I get up and get dressed. Today felt like a leggings and hoodie day. Fred went to the bathroom. So me being me I put on some leggings and went to his side of the closet and grabbed the sweater he wore recently. I tied my shoes and brushed my hair, then put it in to a ponytail.He walks out of the bathroom in black jeans and no shirt.

"Wow."

"I'm in a sweater and leggings babe." I laugh.

"Still hot . Wait that's the hoodie I was wearing the other day."

"Thanks and yes it is.But you're definitely hotter looking like that."

"I'm shirtless."

"Exactly."

"Alright let's go." He says pointing to the door. But I look at him. "Shirt?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Otherwise I won't be able to pay attention to anything anyone says."

"Alright." He laughs and throws on a hoodie.

"Thank you! Now we can go."

"You're going to be the death of me."

"I know." I smile.

I was first. When I got to the Burrow nobody was by the fireplace. Fred stepped out next.

"Hand." I say.

"What?"

"Hand?" I say again holding out my hand and this time he grabs it.

"Thanks!"

"Alright they're here!" My dad exclaims walking from the kitchen "This way." He says leaving us to the other room.

"So we have our plan to get Harry." My mum says.

"We don't have a lot of people though."

"Yes. We.do." I hear.

I look around and see some people walk in. Their names being Kingsley,Mundungus ,Madeye and Hagrid.Now there were quite a few  people in the room.

"Hey Hagrid!" I say hugging him. He was tall. 8'6 to be exact.

"Why hello Y/N."

"Alright listen. I made these plans and everyone will listen to their orders."Madeye interrupts. "Later tonight we will all go to Harry's house besides these people. Ginny, Y/N,and Molly. The rest of us when we get there will do the following. Fleur,Hermione,Fred,George,Mundgusand Ron will take polyjuice potion to look like Harry. We will then come back here in groups of two. Bill will be with Fleur, Mundgus with me, George with Remus,Ron with Tonks, Fred with Arthur and Hermione with Kingsley, and the real Harry will be with Hagrid ." He explains.

"Two questions." I say.

"Yes Ms.Lupin?"

"Why are we up this early if it's later and why am I not going?"

"I'll answer these." My dad steps in. "Well first off because he wanted to be up this early and second because I didn't want you getting hurt."

"Oh.Well can I go take a nap now?"

"Yes."

I walk away and head to Fred's old room. I heard footsteps behind me so I know Fred was following me.  When we got in the room I laid down and pulled the blankets over us. He pulled me closer and nuzzled his head in my neck/shoulder.

"I'm happy you're staying. I need to make sure you're safe."

"I know babe but what about you? Yes you're a great wizard but you're trying to not be touched by Voldemort."

"I know my love. I will try my hardest to  be safe for you."

After those words I fell into a soft sleep.

"Get up you two! " I hear Madeye say.

"I'm up." We both groan together.

"Weasley put in this orange suit and let's go."

Fred jumps up and puts his clothes on. He walks over to me and kisses me.

"I'll be safe don't worry.If you want go back to sleep."

I kiss back and reply with a nod still half asleep.

"I love you Freddie."

"I love you more darling." He says walking out.

After I heard them leave I decided to head down to the kitchen with Molly and Ginny.

"Hey dear how did you sleep?"

"Good thanks Molly."

"Hey Y/N want to come over here play Wizards chess?" Ginny asked.

"Of course!"

I walk over to the room and she sets up the game. At first I was quite rubbish but I got the hang of it.

After four rounds nobody was back and we were getting bored and concerned.

Suddenly we hear this noise.Molly was doing dishes and stopped. We ran outside to see the real Harry with Hagrid.

"Harry your back!" I say hugging him.

"Yep. Are the others back yet?"

"No.You're the first." Molly says.

"Wait really?" He asked looking concerned.

"Yes, Harry nobody has came back yet." Ginny says.

"Hedwigs dead." He mumbles.

"Aw Harry i'm sorry I know how much you loved her."

"It's alright I just need to make sure the others are safe. When we passed through the clouds the death eaters were waiting for us."

"Yea. They were there from the start,Molly.We didn't stand a chance.It was an ambush." Hagrid says.

Everyone looks down worriedly. Where is Fred? Is he okay? Did something happen? Nothing could've he was with his dad, they'll be safe. Ginny walks over to Harry and hugs him. Why are they so weird around each other like get it together.

Suddenly there was another noise and  my dad with George appeared behind the field a little bit.

"Here!" My dad shouts.

What happened? I ask myself.

He walks around and George (looks like Harry because of PJP) was bloody with his left ear. Which I don't even think he has an ear anymore.

"Quickly. Into the house!" My dad shouts again.

Harry runs over and grabs the other side of George and they lead him inside to the couch. I walk with them.

Molly was in the room and seen George who was now back to himself.

"Oh my boy. Lay him here." She says patting the couch.

They lay them there and Molly starts rubbing his hair.

"George you okay?" I ask sadly.

"I will be Y/N."

"Alright George." I say and get up.

I jumped into my dads arms.

"You're okay!"

"Yes sweetie I am." He says hugging back.

Suddenly he grabs Harry's by the collar and pushes him against a wall, with his wand against his neck.

"Dad?!"

"What are you doing?!" Ginny asked.

"Sh. What creature sat in the corner the first time Harry Potter visited my office in Hogwarts?" He asked Harry.

"Are you mad?!" Harry shouts.

"What creature?!" My dad shouts louder.

"A Grindylow."

My dad steps aside and he and Harry start breathing heavy.

"We've been betrayed. Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight.I had to make sure you weren't an impostor."  He explains and everyone nods.

There was another noise and me,my dad,Harry,Hagrid and Ginny ran outside outside. It was Kingsley and Hermione.

"Wait!" My dad says. He was about to make sure Kingsley wasn't an imposter. But Kingsley beat him to it.

"The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us." He asks.

"Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him." He answers.

Kingsley put his wand down and looked at Hagrid. At this point I was focusing on where Fred and my mum are they haven't appeared yet.

"What gave you away?" Kingsley asked Harry snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hedwig, I think. She was trying to protect me."

There was a bright light and Bill appeared with Fleur. The my mum and Ron appeared.

Harry stood still. Hermione bolted to Ron and hugged him and my mum ran to my dad and I.

She hugged him first and then me.

"I'm glad your safe Remus and you too sweetheart. Deserves that. Brilliant,he was.I wouldn't be standing here without him."

"Really?" Hermione asked.

"Yes."

Shit where was Fred? All the panic inside of me started to fire up. Finally Fred and Arthur showed up.

"Fred!" Exclaimed and ran over to him.

"I'm safe it's okay my love."

"I thought you were gone."

"It's okay. I'm here."

After a minute I pull back and he looks around.

"Where's George?" He asked.

Everyone looks down again and him and Arthur run into the house. I follow behind.

When he gets into the house he sees George all bloody on the couch. He throws his wand on the table and crouches by him. I stood behind him.

"How you feeling Georgie?" He asked.

"Saint like." George mumbles.

"Come again?"

"Saint like. I'm holy Fred,you get it?"

Fred shakes his head and laughs. I shake my head laughing a little.

"The whole wide world of ear-related humor and you for "I'm holy." That's pathetic."

"Reckon i'm still better-looking then you."

Bill walks in looking upset.

"Madeye is dead.Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and Disapparated." He says.

My dad sits down and looks down. Fuck today was a sad day. First George loosing his ear. Now Madeye is dead.

"Well dinner is made." Molly says softly breaking the sadness.

Everyone was quiet the rest of the night. George got all patched up with white gauze around his head. Fred was always making sure he was okay. God I love that man.

"Bed time everyone it's late!" Arthur shouts.

"You okay love?" Fred asked when we were in bed.

"Yea. Just can't believe Madeye is dead and George lost his left ear."

"Me either love. You know, I can still sense the fear in your voice. You really thought I was going to leave you that easy?"

"Well you were the last to arrive."

"I know. But i'm here and it's okay. Try to get some sleep we have Bills wedding tomorrow. I hope you brought an outfit."

"I did."

"Good girl. One day we will have a wedding."

"Yep." I mumble.

"Someone's falling asleep." He chuckles.

"Mhmm." I hum and I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Usually in the movie this would be where our parents would talk about Teddy. BUT he's going to be later in the book.

Word count:3.45K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 56 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
255K 4.6K 75
You can request anybody, from any Harry Potter era. Yes, I will do smut if it is requested. I won't do character x character bc im terrible at them...
891 41 13
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
136 2 3
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any