Second Chances [Lesbian]

By cicelygray

I let out a soft Mmm and instantly opened my eyes to see her looking at me with her head slightly tilted to t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 28

16.8K 642 203
By cicelygray

It wasn't very long that I sat in front of that fireplace before I felt someone behind me. Her sweet scent reached me first and I let my eyes drift her way.

"Hi," she said softly.

"Hey."

"I was looking for you." She took a seat in the chair next to mine.

"I just needed to get out of there and you were in the middle of a conversation." I wrapped my arms around myself.

"What did she say to you?"

"What do you mean?"

She scooted her chair closer to me, stroking my cheek and tilting my face to hers. "I know you," she said simply, her eyes searching mine. "I didn't and couldn't believe a word she said. When I couldn't find you, I realized that she must have said something to you."

"I- she just-" My eyes skipped away. "It's nothing, really." I flashed her a weak smile. "We can just enjoy the rest of the night."

She tipped my face towards her again and I couldn't escape her intense gaze. "I reconnected with her after nine years because there's a part of me that will never forget Vivian. She looks a lot like her, but she isn't anything like her and she never was.. Ren, I don't know her. Even then, we only spent very limited amounts of time around each other." She paused and shook her head slightly. "I know you didn't ask for this explanation, but I have a feeling she's made it seem otherwise. Am I right?"

"So you weren't completely oblivious to her overt flirting?"

"I was just really hoping I was wrong. She seemed innocent enough when she reached out and then.."

"Then I came over that day." It was starting to make more sense to me. "I don't think she counted on you being in a relationship."

"She wrongly assumed." Her thumb stroked over my cheek. "She wasn't the reason I told you about Vivian.. I mean, in a way she kind of was, but it had nothing to do with her. It's something I don't share openly with just anyone, and only those closest to me even know. I've been wanting to talk to you for a while, but-"

"But I've been so wrapped up in all of my own issues.." I suddenly felt horrible for being so concerned with my own life and feelings.

"I told you because I trust you completely. Part of being in a relationship is sharing everything. Good, bad, messy; I think at this point in our lives we're both aware of that, right?"

Cameron. My calm in the storm.

"Right." I placed my hand over hers on my cheek and pressed my face to it. "I'm still amazed by how you manage to do that."

"Do what?" She leaned in closer.

"You make everything make sense." I closed the distance and brushed my lips across hers.

"Maybe it's all the extra years of experience." She joked.

I laughed and gave her another soft kiss. "I guess you have a lot to teach me."

"You have no idea," she whispered in a sultry tone and I felt it in the pit of my stomach. The lobby suddenly felt extremely warm. "Let's get back in there while I still have a tiny bit of restraint."

The heat rose to my cheeks as she pulled me to my feet. I slipped my heels back on and she grabbed my things.

"Are you okay going back?" She held up my coat and purse.

"Yeah. I was a little impulsive.."

"Come on. I've yet to taste any of this amazing food," she mocked.

I laughed and followed her, heading back to the ballroom.

***

We managed to avoid the problematic brunette while we ate, drank and danced. That certainly didn't stop a number of people from approaching either one of us throughout the night, leaving us amused when we revealed we were a couple.

A dejected young man had just walked away from Cameron, rubbing the back of his neck when I came back from grabbing us some bottles of water.

"Oh no.. poor guy." I took a sip of my water and raised my eyebrow at her.

"He was very sweet," she pressed her cold water bottle to her neck, where I watched a drop of condensation snake its way down her chest. "And entirely too young."

"You seem to like younger." I licked my lips and took another drink.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "You are only six years younger, Ms. Taylor."

"Who's really counting?" I grinned and ran my thumb across my bottom lip, collecting a stray drop of water.

Cameron's eyes followed my movements. Just then, the DJ announced that the midnight countdown would begin in approximately ten minutes.

I felt her lace her fingers with mine and she started pulling me towards the balcony doors for the second time that night.

***

The cool air hit my lungs and made me gasp. The inky night sky was dotted with stars and it was one of my favorite things, second only to a certain pair of indigo eyes. I pulled her to me and her hands moved up to cup my face.

"Though I feel like it's a little bit cliché to do this tonight of all nights.. I really don't care. There's something I want to tell you." Her voice was low and full of emotion.

I lost myself in the lights and shadows of her eyes and squeezed my arms around her waist. With her body pressed so close to mine, I could feel her heart racing and the slight tremble of her hands on my face. "Okay," I half whispered.

"The feelings I have for you are.. overwhelming, but in a way I never thought they could be. I know and feel that this is just the beginning, that this will continue to grow deeper and more meaningful.." She took a shaky breath and inside I was coming undone.

She leaned in and kissed me so softly that when she pulled away, the touch of her lips felt like just a memory. "What I'm trying to say is that.. I love you. I'm in love with you. Your adorable clumsiness, your rambling, your drunk honesty, your fears and worries, your exasperated tone, your frustrations, your tenacity to work through hard things, your daughter.. and your past. I want all of it. I want all of you."

As she talked, it seemed like all time had stood still and with my own heart pounding like a wild animal inside a cage, I could see it all, feel it all. The second the last word left her lips, my own crashed into them, kissing her with a passion I didn't know I could ever possess. I clung to her tightly, like an anchor in the storm of everything I'd been feeling finally being released, washing over us and making us oblivious to anyone and anything around us. I kissed her from deep inside, all-consuming and hungry. Her hands moved to tangle in my hair and my fingertips traveled up her bare back, relishing in the soft skin there.

When we both finally pulled away, breathless and panting, I looked into the eyes that had caught my attention from the very first moment.

"I love you too, Cam."

From inside, the booming sounds finally reached our ears.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.. Happy New Year!

Cameron grinned before dropping her arms to my waist where she wrapped them tight before picking me up and spinning me around. I squealed in surprise and held her beautiful face in my hands, dropping another kiss on her lips before I rained them all over her cheeks, her nose and along her jaw.

When she set me down, my heart was still racing and I shivered in a combination of the emotions coursing through me and the cold breeze surrounding us.

"So, about that room.." I grinned and ran a fingertip over her shoulder, where her skin instantly broke out in goosebumps.

Without hesitation, she grabbed my hand and headed back inside. The ballroom was loud and littered with balloons, confetti and some very drunk people. We tried to walk through as quickly as possible, dodging everyone in our path. She looked over her shoulder at me and I wanted to freeze the moment. She looked carefree, sexy and so unbelievably happy. At the coat check, she pulled me close and pressed her lips to my neck.

"I love when you look at me the way you just did." Her breath was hot on my ear, making my knees shake slightly.

The attendant cleared his throat and we quickly grabbed our things. In a matter of minutes, we were in an elevator on our way to what would be our room for the night.

***

Cameron leaned against the door after it closed, watching me as I set everything down.

"You're my favorite," she said softly.

I walked to her and reveled in the way our bodies fit so well together. She slowly brushed all of my hair to one side and brought her lips to my neck, trailing soft kisses there. Bringing her lips to mine in a slow, unhurried kiss, her hands stroked my sides. I sighed softly against her, my own hands trailing up her arms and settling on the back of her neck. When we broke apart, our noses just touching, her hands fell to my hips.

I moved a hand, caressing her cheek before my thumb stroked over her bottom lip slowly.

"I want you."

Her eyes instantly darkened with arousal and her grip on me tightened. She kissed me hard, her tongue quickly slipping past my lips. I moaned softly and her fingers had already found the zipper on my dress. She bit down gently on my bottom lip as my dress slipped down to the floor. My body tingled and I was consumed with my need for her to touch me. I pulled away, grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the bed. I pressed my lips to her shoulder while I undid her dress. Meeting her eyes, I saw a hint of amusement there while her fingertips slid down my abdomen, shooting waves of warmth between my legs.

I bit my lip, forcing back another low moan while ridding us of the rest of our garments. I connected our bodies again, gasping when her soft skin touched mine. She brushed her lips over mine before she pushed me back on the bed gently and hovered over me, using feather-light touches across my collarbone and down my chest. I let out a slightly frustrated groan and arched my back. She looked confused as she settled next to me.

With my heart racing, I grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. "I don't want you to be gentle with me."

She arched a perfectly shaped brow and let out a combination of a low moan and gasp as I guided her hand across my chest, molding her fingers to me roughly.

"Are you sure?" She husked out, her fingertips now squeezing my nipple.

"Yes." I leaned in to drag my teeth across her shoulder.

In an instant, she pushed me back, pinning my arms next to my head, her body above me and her knee between my legs. My breathing was ragged and the look in her eyes sent a jolt to my most sensitive spot.

"If you insist," she whispered and then her lips were everywhere. Wet and hot, all the way down my neck where she used her teeth and tongue mercilessly. Each sting elicited a moan from my lips and when she worked her way down my chest, taking a tight bud between her teeth, I hissed and bucked my hips to try to make contact with her knee. She instantly released me from her mouth and stared into my eyes.

She shook her head. "Nothing happens until I say so. Understand?"

I let my gaze drift for a second as I tried to control the burning desire that was coiled deep inside me, wanting to scream at her to touch me. She let go of one of my hands to roughly grab my chin and turn my face back to her.

"Yes," I managed with a whimper.

She completely removed her body from mine, leaving me cold and shaking. Sitting away from me, I lay there for a few seconds before her voice sent a shiver rolling across my whole body.

"Touch yourself."

I finally looked over at her and the desire in her eyes was enough to drive my trembling hand down my body to my throbbing center. I dipped a finger into the slick folds and let out a loud moan, arching my back as I made contact with my clit.

"Stop." She ordered, her voice low. Her breath was slightly strained and when I groaned as I removed my finger, she licked her lips slowly. I didn't think I'd ever been so incredibly turned on in my life.

"On your knees, legs open and sit on your heels," she husked. "Facing away from me."

I did as she asked, my legs trembling. I felt the slippery heat threaten to glide down my open thighs and whimpered again. I felt her move behind me and then her hand slipped up my neck and tangled in my hair. She tugged hard, moving my head to expose my neck where she ran her tongue all the way to my earlobe, lightly biting it.

"Good girl."

I let out another loud moan. "Fuck."

Her other hand wrapped around my front, working it's way down my chest, swirling over my bellybutton and my knees started shaking. I whimpered again and was about to take a deep breath, when suddenly her finger plunged inside, making me cry out. If her hand in my hair hadn't been holding me up, I would have collapsed forward. She held her finger still inside me as I tried to control my breathing.

The hand in my hair moved around to my neck where she tipped my head back towards her, capturing my lips in a heated kiss. Her finger started moving slowly and my hips started keeping pace. She broke the kiss, letting a string of moans fall from my lips and then she stopped. I gritted my teeth and tried not to move my hips. My breathing was labored with my efforts and a thin sheen of perspiration now covered my body.

"You're so fucking beautiful," she whispered into my ear.

I whined in response, my legs starting to tremble.

"Tell me you want it."

"I want you.. please.." I breathed out.

"You want this?" Her finger started moving again and I leaned back against her, feeling her breasts on my back.

"Fuck.. yes."

"Tell me how. Tell me exactly what you want." Her lips were on my shoulder.

"Faster.. more.." I managed between moans as she started pumping faster, adding another finger. Her name fell from my lips as her thumb roughly grazed my clit with each stroke.

I brought my hands up to my own nipples as she pumped harder and I cried out as the waves of pleasure ripped through me, making my toes curl and rippling through my stomach, making my hips buck wildly as she continued her movements, riding out the aftershocks that made me collapse against her completely as she lightly continued to move inside me. I finally moved one of my hands to grip her wrist tightly. Not realizing I had my eyes squeezed shut so tightly until I felt a tender touch across my lips, I let them flutter open.

She laid back, pulling me up to face her with her arms wrapped securely around me. She softly kissed my nose and then my lips.

"I love you, my beautiful girl." She tenderly stroked my hair back.

I wrapped myself around her, burying my face into her neck where I pressed soft kisses.

"I fell so hard.. I'm so in love with you," I whispered. I trailed my fingers down her soft thighs and was met with a sexy moan in my ear. "There were so many times I wanted to tell you.." I traced small circles over her lower back and moved just enough so that my leg was between hers.

She let out a low, guttural moan when her soaked center made contact with my thigh. I softly sucked her bottom lip into my mouth and then captured her mouth in a deep kiss as her legs wrapped tightly around me and her hips started moving. My hands roamed and explored, a finger slipping between her and my thigh. She let out a gasp, slightly breathless.

I pulled away slightly and looked into her eyes as I brought the finger, slick and glistening, up to my mouth where I wrapped my lips around it and sucked slowly. "You taste so good," I smirked and she let out a low moan that didn't fail to send a new wave of warmth down my whole body. I rolled over, pushing her back while I started kissing my way down her body. Each hand on her breasts where they kneaded slowly, my tongue swirled around her belly button. Her breathing was fast and hard.

"I- I don't think I-"

I didn't waste time before I dipped low enough to slide my tongue over her center, making her cry out as her back arched. I wrapped my lips around her, lapping up her sweetness, teasing her entrance before letting my tongue slip inside her. She clutched at the sheets and let out a string of incoherent sounds mixed in with my name. I knew she was already close, so I flattened my tongue against her clit, sliding a finger in at the same time. Her chest was heaving and it was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. I squeezed my own legs against the sensation and continued my torturous movements.

Her hands reached down to tangle in my hair and suddenly she was pulling me up roughly. I moved up her body, continuing to pump inside her, adding another finger as she kissed me, tasting herself on my lips. She moaned into my mouth and I increased my pace while her hand tugged on my hair again. I felt her tightening around me and didn't stop as she moved her hands to my back where her fingernails dug into me. She painfully dragged them down, clenching around my fingers and crying out as the tremors shook her body. The sting didn't bother me at all as I watched the breathless, writhing beauty under me, riding out her orgasm as she finally started letting her body relax. I stroked her softly and her golden hair fanned around her.

I slipped my fingers out and when her eyes finally opened, I was licking them slowly.

"You drive me absolutely crazy.." she breathed out, taking my face in her hands, "in the best way possible." She pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

As we lay there, our limbs intertwined, our breathing still slightly uneven, sweaty and satisfied, I was overwhelmed. I felt my eyes fill with tears and I blinked them back quickly, pressing my face to the crook of her neck, breathing her in.

She raked her fingers through my hair and hooked her finger under my chin, tilting my face up to look into my eyes. "What's wrong?" Her genuine concern in her slightly furrowed brows and her beautiful blue eyes made my breath catch.

"I want to make you as happy as you make me. I want to show you how incredible I think you are."

"You already do," she said simply, in her just-so-Cameron way.

And I wholeheartedly believed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 6.2K 39
One of the hardest things to deal with is being secretly in love with your best friend.
871K 23.5K 33
Victoria Rhodes is a prison guard who's tired of her job. She goes through the motions, does what she has to do and goes home. After years of the sam...
2.3M 72.8K 44
Zen "Jersey" Sinatra is an outspoken, wild, and spontaneous individual. She talks a bunch of shit, and has a pack of friends to back it up for her. Z...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...