What is Family? (The Loud Hou...

By Author-King

After an 11 year old child named Lincoln Loud suffered from all of the unfair and unacceptable bull shit that... More

CHAPTER.1: A child
CHAPTER.2: Welcome to Hell
CHAPTER.4: Meanwhile
CHAPTER.5: Finding out the sad truth
CHAPTER.6: The Radio Demon
CHAPTER.7: Lincoln's safety in Hell
CHAPTER.8: The new member of the I.M.P.
CHAPTER.9: Lincoln's first kill
CHAPTER.10: A broken family
CHAPTER.11: Busted
CHAPTER.12: Oliver Tree

CHAPTER.3: New friends, new home?

5.9K 71 9
By Author-King

After a few minutes of comforting and calming the 11 year old boy down, The I.M.P. introduced themselves to Lincoln. They both got to know their names and such.

After Lincoln and the I.M.P. got to know their names, Moxxie goes towards Lincoln and said to him, "Hey now, we may seem kinda threatening to the fact we're demons. But we're not gonna hurt you or do anything messed up. You're safe here, I guess. But we wanna know one thing. What the heck were you doing out there?"

Moxxie's question got Blitzo and Millie's attention. And they two both want to know what the heck is going on.

"Yeah, I mean isn't it wrong for a child at you're age to be left out of the house, at night? Especially when you're all injured?" asked Blitzo. "Was there something bothering you? Like, what happened Lincoln?" asked Millie.

Lincoln feels uneasy trying to tell them, this kind of upsets Loona.

"Look, if you all want to find out can we at least talk somewhere else please?" asked Lincoln. "Sure thing kiddo," Loona responded, patting Lincoln's back as a way of comforting. She then escorts him into their meeting room on the forth floor of the building. They all take their seats. Loona sits close to Lincoln, in case he feels like breaking down from what he's about to tell them.

 Lincoln then takes a deep breath and decided to tell the I.M.P. what was going on. "First, I want all of yous to get yourselves comfortable because I have a lot to get off my chest." said Lincoln, "Besides, you all have to know what's going on, and I have to tell you all the truth. The whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what's going on and why I'm here."

Lincoln then tells them about what happened and it all started with a single soft ball game. Being to have limits after attending all the events from his sisters, from his family of ten sisters and two parents and multiple pets. He lied, he wanted some alone time and even though he lied, they went too far and isolated him, they kept him from attending fun family time, barred his room, and kicked him out of the house. He found a way to prove there was no bad luck, but it got worse.

Lincoln was forced to wear the suit to keep the bad luck from spreading, he stayed in the suit for the past two months of summer and hasn't been given the chance to even take it off. He was given his room back, but his belongings are gone, sold off thinking they have been tainted by bad luck. They brought him to all their events, with him inside the suit and made him their personal good luck charm. They didn't give him any chance for rest, and didn't even care about what was happening to him.

Lincoln was heartbroken, all they cared about was the luck and had no care for him. He saw some concern from one sister, but she couldn't do anything to stop this and was left alone, to fend for himself from all torment, for Lincoln the squirrel suit was hell. So he ran away, when his words didn't work and they didn't care about what he said, he left the suit and he fled from home in the middle of the night. He tried to think of a plan to go somewhere, but being shattered of the love from his family, he couldn't think, he couldn't plan, all he can do was find someplace to sleep and cry his heart out.

Lincoln had no clue he had a cut, from Lana's recent alligator wrestling tournament, where he was almost torn apart by the angriest gator in the place. All Lincoln could do, was cry and beg for the hell he was in, to end.

"So-so you see, MY FAMILY HATES ME! AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!" Lincoln concluded, bursting with tears of complete sadness, crying his heart out.

And right now Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona were extremely shocked to hear this. And right now Loona is hugging the boy who is now in tears. Talking about all the tragic stuff and events that has happened, has haunted him once more and now he's breaking down into the mess he was when he ran off. He feels like the world is falling and crumbling around him, physically and literally.

Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie are now in rage, a whole new level of rage. Even though they're demons, deep in hell even some sinners would see this sinister act as a sin that has gone way to far, a sin that can not be unsinned.

"This....This....is....SO FUCKED UP! HONESTLY!, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT FAMILY!?" Yelled Blitzo in anger.

"Who would do such a thing like that to that young boy? I mean sure he lied, but he still doesn't deserve that kind of suffering," said Moxxie in anger.

"THIS IS SO FUCKING CRULE AND HEARTLESS!" Yelled Millie at the top of her lungs in anger. "And I swear to Satin, I am gonna go into that house and slaughter the living fuck out of all of them." The frustrated demon added.

Loona sighs. "Guys!"

"I think we should do it now!" said Blitzo. "We can go in there and rip them apart, but we leave the baby out of it, heck I don't care about that four year old genius fucker!"

Loona gets ticked off from them. "Guys!"

"WHO'S WITH ME!?!?" Blitzo shouted.

"YEAH!" The I.M.P. crew responded, except for Loona and Lincoln.

"Let's get everything we have, get in there, take the baby away and slaughter them all!" said Moxxie. "Or we could put them in a suit and torment them. And what the heck, let's also slaughter the baby." The last part did sound a bit harsh and really fucked up, but it's hell after all.

Loona was getting more pissed off by them ignoring her. "Hey, guys!"

"We should record everything, make them confess and put it live for everyone to see, so they can come over and rip their heads off" replied Millie. "If the law won't get them, then let hell come to them!"

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" 

The three demons stop and they see Loona in rage, she then calms down and she continues to embrace the sobbing white haired boy. Lincoln is now under pressure and is scared at what has happened, the memories of what happened to him are now haunting his thoughts, and right now he needs someone to cry on, and Loona is the closest one by his side, the one who saved him. So he hugged her tightly and continued to cry.

The sight of this kid crying is enough to make the three demons sad as well. "You know what everybody, we will all handle those shit heads when the time is right, right now not only Lincoln needs some comfort, help, and support, but he also needs some new friends right now." Said Blitzo, "New friends that will do the hardest to support Lincoln throughout this emotional rollercoaster event that he's currently riding on."

Lincoln can hear the words that came out of Blitzo's mouth. Therefore he got confused about where this is going. So he stopped crying and simply asked Blitzo, "Wait, new friends?"

"Yep," Blitzo responded, walking towards the white haired boy. "And we will be your new friends." Added Millie and Moxxie, walking towards the white haired boy.

Then Blitzo reached his hand towards Lincoln for a handshake and said to him, "What d'ya say MR. Lincoln Loud?, Friends?"

Lincoln took a few quick seconds to think about this.

His family treated him wrong and unfairly since the day he was born, his family, including his friends, still believe that he's nothing but complete bad luck, he's got nowhere to go, but right now the only ones that he can trust are Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, and especially Loona, the hellhound that did something that she thought would never happen in her entire life. She saved his life.

And so, Lincoln shook Blizto's hand and said to him with a smile, "Friends."

"I'm very happy to hear that kiddo." Blitzo responded, "And we promise you that we will forever love and support you." Moxxie added. "You don't deserve a family that makes you suffer from all the tragic and heartless bullshit that they would put you through, so it's time to make things right." Millie added. "You are safe with us down here in Hell, So you can stay with us down here in Hell for as long as you'd like." Loona concluded, thinking to herself that she might of did something good for the first time in forever.

Right now Lincoln felt like if God actually did something good for him. Then Lincoln and the I.M.P. crew got together for a group hug, letting him know that he is now safe, away from the fucked up family that raised him very wrong since day one.

(Later.)

Lincoln has been given some explanation on what they do at I.M.P, though he seems uncomfortable about their line of work, however though, he seemed kinda glad Flip was out of the picture, now that he knows that the Flippie was a stolen recipe.

Lincoln nods. "You know what guys, I'm honestly and actually kinda cool with what you guys do for a living. I know you guys have to do your jobs to earn a living, I can respect that, even though it is kinda messed up. But understandable."

Moxxie chuckles. "Smart and respectful"

As of now, Lincoln is welcome to stay with them at I.M.P. for as long as he wants. Possibly for a long, long time. But however, the issue is, where can the child sleep?

"He can't stay at our apartment, we don't have any extra rooms, and we don't know if we have checked on some rooms which were also boarded up for some reason," replied Millie.

Blitzo then goes to the backdoor and says to Lincoln, "If you want, you can stay in my room while I'm gone." Loona then looks to the door that leads to Blitzo's room. "Yeah, you're not staying in there kiddo. You can sleep in my room."

"Okay, so..... Oh, umm, is it even okay for me to even be in the same room as you? It would be rude of me to even be there, it's you're room after all" asked Lincoln with concern.

Loona kneels down to him. "Lincoln, even if you do get a room for yourself, I can tell that the thick skin you said you have is breaking, it has limits and that deep within you'll break down and need comfort and.... I'm pretty much the whole reason why you're here, safe and alive."

Lincoln smiles hearing this and he hugs her, which surprises Loona and makes her feel warm and happy inside for the very first time. But the warm and happy feeling inside her is probably gonna have to be a story or a chapter for another day. She then hugs him back and says to Lincoln, "Come on Linc, it's getting late."

"Millie and I are gonna go home now." Said Moxxie.

Millie goes over and she hugs Lincoln and kisses his forehead. "See you tomorrow Lincoln, and remember, we are your new friends and we are going to do whatever it takes to fix this mess." Lincoln then hugs Millie back and says to her, "Thanks, Millie."

Then Millie and Moxxie both leave the I.M.P. building, but suddenly, Moxxie comes back. "Don't even think about spying on us sir!" He then leaves.

Blitzo chuckles. "Well, looks like I know what to do for tonight." He has his camera ready. "I CAN HEAR YOU!" Shouted Moxxie.

( Soon.)

Loona and Lincoln are back in Loona's bedroom on the fifth building of the I.M.P. building.

Lincoln puts on the shirt he was given, thanks to Blitzo, he was able to get some clothes that could suit him. He's now wearing a dark purple shirt and pajama pants and they have crescent symbols on them.

' Well, at least they fit me.' Then he hears the bathroom door opens and he sees Loona come out of the bathroom and wearing a large purple shirt that says "Dark and mean" with the silhouette of a wolf on the front and black shorts.

"You ready for bed kid?" asked Loona. She smirks seeing him in those clothes. "Kinda reminds me of myself, sorta."

A part of her was seeing that being adopted from Blitzo maybe may have possibly made her think about this, to have this kind of longing. Loona then sees the boy has fallen asleep in her embrace, but he doesn't let go.

Loona strokes his hair and kisses his forehead. "Goodnight Lincoln, sleep tight kid, and don't let the bed bugs bite."

Loona then falls back to the bed with Lincoln and she tucks them in with the large black blanket and she lets him snuggle close to her.

Loona soon closes her eyes, continuing to keep this poor child close to her. She absolutely has no idea what to do for him when tomorrow comes, but sure as heck, she's not letting Lincoln get hurt by anyone or his family ever again

Lincoln then says to himself, knowing that he is now safe with his new friends by his side now and forever.

"I can't believe this is happening," said Lincoln with joy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 12.6K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...
131K 2.9K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...
31.6K 1K 33
Angel feels like dead weight on everyone's shoulders, useless waste of time for everyone else, yet for some reason they still cared about him. Angel...