𝘮 𝘢 𝘥 𝘦 𝘭 𝘺 𝘯

By jack_le_moineau

[COMPLETED] ⤷ ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟʏɴ ꜱᴡᴀɴ & ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ I don't own the Twilight Saga, only my OCs and their plot. I al... More

⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙥 𝙧 𝙚 𝙢 𝙞 𝙚 𝙧 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐮 𝐧
𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱
𝐨 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐨 𝐮 𝐳 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐳 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙙 𝙚 𝙪 𝙭 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐬 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙩 𝙧 𝙤 𝙞 𝙨 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙦 𝙪 𝙖 𝙩 𝙧 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐦 𝐚 𝐝 𝐞 𝐥 𝐲 𝐧
𝐛 𝐨 𝐧 𝐮 𝐬 # 𝟏
𝐧 𝐞 𝐱 𝐭 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲
𝐧 𝐞 𝐰 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲

𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬

44.3K 1K 504
By jack_le_moineau

Madelyn was panicking while her dad went to open the door. She didn't have time to tell him who was going to be her ride. She ran upstairs to brush her teeth and grabbed her bag in a hurry. She almost tripped down the stairs when she was coming down. She saw her dad talking with Mr. Cullen and prayed he didn't saw her almost-fall. Charlie smiled when he saw his daughter and pulled her into his arms.

"Have a good time at the Cullen, honey. See you tomorrow, Billy and Jake are coming to watch the game so be there to see them," Madelyn hugged back her dad and nodded. She said goodbye and went outside with Mr. Cullen, one of his hands on the small of her back. He guided her to his black car, opened the door for her and helped her in.

Nathaniel got in after sending a cold stare at Bella. He knew from his coven friends that Bella was really curious about them all and she kept bugging his mate about them. He saw how she was tired this week and knew it was because of her nosy sister. Rosalie even confirmed it when Madelyn confessed to her what happened. He wasn't pleased by that and hoped that since Bella Swan was only a blood singer, Edward wasn't going to get involve with her. Rosalie suggested to invite her to get her to meet the Cullens parents and to finally sleep properly. 

"Are Rosalie and the others done with what they were doing, Sir?" Madelyn ask politely. She didn't know what to do since they aren't in school right now, but he answered her question.

"You can call me Nathaniel when we aren't in school, darling. And to answer your question, no. We ate and then Esme, Emmett and Rosalie went to the grocery store. Alice and Jasper went to get Edward and Carlisle is still working. You're going to have to wait with me a little," He smirked teasingly at her. Madelyn got red at that. She had barely control over her actions in a car, now she had a whole house? 

After a small talk about Madelyn's adaptation in Forks, they got to the Cullen's house. She was looking at the house in awe, it was so big and modern. Nathaniel chuckled under his breath as he stared at his beautiful mate. She was still looking at the house and didn't notice him going to her side and opening the door. When she did, she blushed and took his outstretched hand. 

"Come in, I'll show you Rosalie's room so you can put your bag. You'll be staying with her tonight. Emmett was upset that you get to sleep with his girlfriend," Madelyn giggled at that. If she could annoy him only by sleeping in the same bed as his girlfriend, what it is going to be when she really try to get him upset?

The Swan girl visited the house with Nathaniel and they went back to the living room. Madelyn was trying to get a hold of her emotions. Even if they hadn't spent that much time together, the connection they had was getting stronger. To say she didn't like it was a lie, but what will Charlie say about it if something happen between them? What will everyone in this little town say? Plus, she didn't want to get her teacher in trouble. She tried to ignore it this week, but when she looked into his eyes, she forgot everything she told herself. 

"Madelyn? Are you alright?" Nathaniel was worried as his mate was lost in her thoughts. She blinked at him and shook her head to get out of her fantasy. 

"Um? Oh yeah. I was just thinking about um, something," Nathaniel grinned, leaning back on the couch beside her.

"You're lying, amour, [love]" Nathaniel was shaking his head in fake disappointment, crossing his legs.  

"And how do you know that?" She raised her eyebrow at him. 

"I just know it, darling," He teased her, leaning closer to her. They were now a few inches apart and the tension in the room was getting thicker. Madelyn didn't know how she was still breathing correctly. Nathaniel's eyes fell down to her lips, before licking his own. Could he? No, he couldn't but his mate was right there in front of him, so close...

The sound of a closing door allowed him to get out of his trance. It was way too soon for him to cross the line. Nathaniel got up quickly and almost ran upstairs, just for Rosalie, Emmett and Esme to walk into the living room.  

"Hey Maddy!" Emmett dropped the food he had in his arms and brought her into a bear hug. Madelyn laughed and hugged him back.

"Mads, this is Esme, our mother," Rosalie smiled toward her best friend. A beautiful woman walked to her with a warm smile. She had this mother aura around her, making Madelyn feel like she was a part of their family. 

"Hi dear, it's nice to meet you. I heard so much good things about you," Esme hugged her gently.

"Hi it's nice to meet you too. You have a beautiful home Mrs. Cullen," Madelyn gave her a huge smile. 

"Call me Esme. I'm glad my kids have a great friend like you, you're the first one who seemed to go through Rosalie's shell," She teased her daughter, who rolled her eyes and only smiled in response.

"Yeah, a good friend who is stealing my girlfriend tonight," Emmett grumbled under his breath.

The three women laughed while Emmett pouted. He couldn't wait for his uncle to make a move so he can also tease Madelyn. Getting some snacks, Rosalie and Madelyn went into her room. The blonde beauty kindly kicked her boyfriend out when he tried to get in with them. 

Before watching the movies they chose, Madelyn went to the bathroom to put her pyjamas. She was slightly awkward as it wasn't very covering but she couldn't sleep with something warmer.

She went back to Rosalie's room only to hear a teasing whistle. 

"I'm going to believe you are really trying to steal me from Emmett," Rosalie teased as she looked at her up and down. 

"NO ROSE YOU'RE MINE," Emmett yelled from downstairs. The girls burst out laughing when they heard him complaining to Esme. 

"But seriously, who's the lucky person who get to see you like this?" Rosalie asked seriously, some worry in her eyes. Madelyn chuckled and shook her head.

"No, there is no one. I can't sleep with something more covering, I feel like I'm choking because it's too hot," She shrugged, not thinking it was so important. Rosalie thought of the wolves in La Push, she was showing some signs of shifting. The body temperature, Madelyn told her about hearing better for the past week. She was also a little taller than she was at the beginning of the week, but she didn't stink like the other wolves.

They sat on the bed and watched some movies. Alice, Jasper and Edward stopped by to say hi. At the end of the third one, Madelyn was almost asleep. The girls were cuddling and the Swan girl had never slept so well. The cold temperature of Rosalie's body was really soothing and Madelyn was, for once, able to sleep with a blanket on her.

When she was sure her best friend was asleep, Rosalie ran downstairs. The rest of the family was already in the living room, Edward had told them she wanted to talk to them about Madelyn. 

"Do you think Madelyn could carry the wolf gene?" Rosalie asked worriedly. Emmett wrapped an arm around her waist to comfort her. "I don't want us to be enemies," She buried her face in Emmett's chest, who kissed the top of her head.

"She is adopted, maybe she could belong to La Push. I can't see her future clearly now. Maybe coming to Forks sped up the process," Alice stated, trying to see her in her visions.

"Don't worry Rose, even if she shifts, you two could still be friends. I don't think she will hate you because of that," Rosalie looked up at her husband.

"But she couldn't come here anymore, could she?" Rosalie turned her head to Carlisle, who nodded.

"I believe if we talk to the pack, explaining the bond between her and Nathaniel, maybe they would allow it. Perhaps Madelyn will imprint on Nathaniel..." He didn't have a chance to finish his sentence that Nathaniel ran to the woods. He couldn't even think about the possibility that she would imprint on someone else. The mere thought made him so mad he destroyed the trees around him. If she did shift, and imprint on someone else, he didn't think he could live with that. He would let her be happy because that's what she deserved but he wouldn't stay there. He didn't want to be an inconvenience to her happiness. 

But if she did imprint on him, he couldn't care less about her being a shapeshifter. Their bond would be stronger, and he could live forever with his love without having to turn her. 

Madelyn woke up, still cuddling with Rosalie, who was running a hand through her hair. She yawned and kissed her cheek. The door opened revealing an annoyed Emmett.

"Okay, are you done now?" He whined and stomped his foot. Rosalie rolled her eyes and cuddled further against her best friend.

"No. Go away," Emmett pouted and left, already yelling to Esme to get him justice. 

"What time is it?" Madelyn stretched and scratched her head.

"Actually, it's past noon. We already ate and I didn't want to disturb your sleep. Come on, I'll introduce you to Carlisle," The girls went downstairs and were greet by the whole family except Emmett who was sulking on the couch. A blond man with a welcoming smile walked toward them.

"You must be the famous Madelyn I've heard about," Madelyn smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Cullen." 

"Carlisle is fine, do you want to have lunch now?" Madelyn nodded eagerly. She was starving, more than usual. She frowned at that thought. Her body got strange this week and she was starting to worry but right now, she only wanted food. She froze when she saw that Nathaniel was in the room. She was focus on the Cullen's parents that she didn't saw her teacher leaning against the counter, looking at her up and down, frowning a little. 

He looked away quickly to make sure he didn't act impulsively. He wanted to wait to see if she would imprint on him, if she shifted one day. He didn't want to make a move if she belonged to someone else. 

After she ate, Madelyn went back to Rosalie's room to get dressed. Rosalie and Alice had planned a shopping trip to Port Angeles for the day. 

They quickly said goodbye and with a longing look between Nathaniel and Madelyn, the girls were gone. 

Madelyn came back to her house in the evening to be greet by Billy and Jacob. She gave both a hug and went to her room to drop her bags. The girls insisted to buy her a lot of clothes and they didn't let her argue. She tried to go back to the living room, but Bella blocked her way.

"You were at the Cullens," She crossed her arms and looked at her sister like she was a kind of disease.

"Yes? What about it?"

"Did you see Edward? Did he talk about me?" Madelyn raised an eyebrow. Why would Edward talk about her? They didn't even talk to each other.

"Yes, I saw him and no he didn't. Maybe you have a sick obsession with him, doesn't mean he has one for you," She tried to go downstairs but Bella still blocked her way. 

"Did you find what they are hiding?" Bella was fuming in anger that Edward didn't mention her and that the Cullens were friends with her adopted sister, but she wanted answers.

"What?" Madelyn couldn't believe her. The past days, the only thing she heard from Bella was questions about them. She was bugging her about Edward, and now she was asking what they are hiding. "Listen Isabella, I don't know where this is from, but the Cullens are hiding nothing. If they were hiding something and I knew it, do you really think I would tell you? You'll only use them for whatever you planned. Leave my friends alone. Did I make myself clear?" She was shaking in anger at this point. 

She stomped her way down the stairs and sat on the couch to watch the baseball game with her dad and the Blacks. She was still shaking at this point and tried to control her breathing to calm herself down. Eyes closed, she didn't notice Billy, who was eyeing her. The evening passed quickly and Madelyn went to sleep. She had planned to go to La Push to see Jared and Paul on the next day and was glad to have a break from Bella. 

In La Push, Billy called Sam Uley, the Alpha of the shapeshifters pack. He told him the signs Madelyn was showing and to keep an eye on her in case she would shift soon. Jared Cameron, the Beta, and Paul Lahote heard them on the phone and were glad that Madelyn was coming to see them. They didn't want her to phase as it was painful the first few times, but it meant they didn't have to stop talking to her to protect her. 

The boys went to patrol to make sure the nomads they had seen weren't there anymore. If there were not nomad vampires, maybe Madelyn's phasing wouldn't be so soon and they could prepare her a little.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.2K 20
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) Your safe and peaceful haven, a comforting place of refuge and rest in a noisy, chaotic...
1.1M 29.8K 45
"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢...
36.8K 1K 15
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...
98.8K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...