The Assassins Curse Peterpark...

由 BrookBooks_

✨Peter Parker/ Marvel FANFICTION ✨ : : : Y/n lives and works at hydra. An assassin who can do anything and mo... 更多

Authors note 🥰
Im An Assassin
His name is stupid
Ive been soft
Break your arm or his nose
Wierd ass superhero names
You wouldnt kill y/n even if you wanted to
Underoos!
Shes crazy
We need to help her
A glitch?
Do you not remember?
Authors note
PLEASE
How do you know its her?
AUTHORS NOTE :please read💛
Fudging Weather
Its her birthday
Its slang old man
Peachy
I like books
Strange you son of a bitch
Work together?
What are you talking about?
Same ole simulation cell
I could kill you both
Im Tony Stark
Bitch
Isn't it like 50% present for your grade.
Because you have school. Basically your cover up.
Ahem
Dude are you ok?
It will give you good socializing skills.
"Do you trust me?" He asks
Party?
Peter where are we!?
A month away
Seventeen
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING
Whats that?
Authors note
Authors LAST NOTE🎶
Add a little bit of...spice
Sequel
🥳Reality Twists SEQUEL😰
I can feel myself starting to remember
Do I kiss Joey?
New fanfiction book
I have a new wattpad account

Are you like a bad guy?

460 11 4
由 BrookBooks_

Warning ⚠️ Strong language.
Also this takes place in the time of Spider-Man Homecoming, however none of the plot from the movie actually happen...so none of that, but there will be a few scenes from the movie,

...also there will be spoilers more or less now and definitely in the future, regarding The infinity war and endgame...but don't worry I'll warn you.

I slip on a black tight one suit on. That zipped up snug. It had a thick belt that wrapped around me with my daggers on my side. I wore my black boots that I loved to wear at night.
And quickly but carefully I pulled tightly a black wig on, making sure that while fighting it wouldn't fall out unless someone were to rip it off.
However when I put it on snug I placed it under my hood so that no hair showed. My hood covered up my head and half my face however I placed a black bandana that wrapped around my lower face covering my nose down and where only my eyes showed but barely. My hood covered my eyes.
I placed a clear coat on my upper body to make sure that bullets wouldn't go through me the first time.
I didn't care if I was being too cautious, being cautious is being smart. And I have no idea what's above ground. Plus I haven't been up in a year anyways and my last mission was only a day long.
I pull on my gloves then I admire what I see in my mirror.

(Something like this, except of course the hair is covered)

Everything fit tight around my body but my upper half of my suit covered the fact that I have boobs.
I always have an evil smile when I put the suit on.
I'm gonna have fun tonight. At least while it lasts.
"Badass" I say to myself.
I walk out of my room closing the door behind me.
I slowly walked out but to my surprise I already felt the presence of someone watching me. And I knew exactly who it was.
" what do you want David." I say turning around to face him.
He's pinching his nose, not even surprised anymore.
He knew I needed to let off steam. He also knew how much I wanted to get into massive trouble to hurt someone.
"Try not to kill anyone." He said obviously annoyed with me.
I smiled and even though my face was covered he knew I was regardless.
"No promises" I said, giving him a wink then turning around breaking into a jog.
I ran to the exit of our base only to be in front of guards.
They knew who I was, and the fact that I had my full suit in they knew it couldn't be good.
I'm glad.
They should know not to get in my way.
But it's not like I was going without permission, I always obeyed the rules, mostly my fathers rules. And everyone knew this. I was after all his daughter.
"I have access from my father now let me by"
They raise an eyebrow cautiously.
I cross my arms in frustration.
"Move aside, bring it up with him if you don't believe me"
They looked at eachother and I could see that one of them places there hand to their head piece.
Whatever was said over the line obviously worked because instantly they escorted me out.
We stand in an elevator going upwards.
" so where are we"
"Néw York city queens." One of them said in a deep voice that's supposed to sound intimidating but is everything but.
I smile excited.
We have bases all over and in each one I have a room. This one we recently moved to but I never knew we were under New York City queens.
"So how do I get above without anyone knowing?"
One of them opens a door revealing only what I seem to guess is a teleportation device.
I marvel at it. It was one of the techs I stole two years ago on a mission that I was sent to.
But never in person did I ever get to see how it worked.
I rub my hands together excitedly, but I didn't show it.
I only looked with a bored expression.
"Well, see ya losers later"
And I walk in.
I expected to feel a certain way but I didn't.
On the other side I was in a dark alleyway.
It made sense that they would put it there so that no one really would notice someone strangely spear out of nowhere.
Instantly I'm greeted by the bright lights of New York.
Cars zooming by beeping at each other.
And I just laugh to myself over the moon that I could have some fun.
"What to do?" I whisper to myself ready to cause mischief.
Then I thought of it.
I face the wall and with my telekinesis I hold my hands down lifting me slowly up to the top of the building, it was a bit hard trying to control it,
I couldn't fly with my telekinesis but I could use it to give me a boost.
I land on top of the building viwing everything from down below and marvel at all the lights.
I could care less that they were rather pretty but I was more excited to explore.
I walk on top of the building jumping from roof top to rooftop. Nothing interested me.
There were only cars driving, pedestrians walking and nothing much else. It was night and the stars shined above me.
Gross. I thought to myself:
Frustrated, I stood silent. I only have two hours, two hours. They better freaking count.
I use my telekinesis to slowly bring me down the building and I quickly hide in the shadows hiding from anyone's view.
It honestly surprised me how many people weren't aware of their surroundings. Everyone were either rushing around the street or on their phones.
Letting out a sigh I walk forwards.
But before I could a group of men pushed a woman in the allyway I was in.
She was screaming in fright.
"Help please!"
But there weren't people around anymore.
They leaned her against the wall.
And I only watched from the shadows bored.
I could do something. But why?
I could care less for her or them.
One of them grabbed her purse and they started to take her jacket off.
I yawned, this better be good.
I really didn't care.
But... I may give less of a damn for her and the group of men couldn't even compare to me. I still wanted to kick someone's ass.
I walk out of the shadows revealing myself.
Shocked that someone appeared from the shadows they jumped startled but soon didn't care.
I laugh. I ran towards the guy who was grabbing the girl throwing him on the ground.
The lady ran away as fast as she could.
"What the fuck!?" One of the guys said.
I rolled my eyes and from the floor I kicked one of them in face while pinning another on the ground.
Standing back up I kicked the guy on the ground throwing a punch into one of there faces.
It was now that I counted six.
Which was no fun at all but I'll take it.
One of the guys grabbed me from behind and I gladly took the leverage on throwing both my feet towards one of the guys, knocking him to the floor and instantly throwing my head backwards to the guys face who was holding me. He let me go making me fall and I got up and jabbed one of them in the stomachs.
Now they were all on the floor groaning.
"Really that was it?" I questioned kicking one of them in the gut.
One of them tried getting up.
With a sigh I lifted my leg slowly and hit as hard as I could against his head. Knocking him out.
He won't even remember what hit him, literally. I laugh to myself.
I didn't even have a scrape.
Letting out a sigh I turn around but instead of seeing a dead end I see someone in a blue and red suit.

Peter POV

Me and Ned were chilling in my room carefully placing each lego piece by their instructions.
I was anxious to go on my nightly patrol.
Ned observing me let out a huff.
I look up at him.
"What?" I laughed.
"I know you wanna go," he said, continuing to build the Lego Death Star.
"N-no I just-"
"Peter, I get it," he says cutting me off. "Dude, if I was spider man I would literally be out there all the time!" He says lightly punching my arm.
I laugh.
Yeah it's awesome and all, but Mr.Stark won't let me go on actual missions. I'm just the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
But it was still pretty awesome. I got to even be given this job.
Being an avenger and all.
I think?. I'm not even sure if I am one yet. I don't think Mr.Stark will ever consider it.
"Dude just go" he says smiling.
I can always count on Ned to always be on my side.
Ever since he found out, he's been pretty cool. And I'm very surprised he's kept my secret.
I mean it has only been a few days ago, but it's Ned.
Homecoming is coming up, and I can't get out the nerve to talk to Liz.
"Peter!" Ned says throwing me off guard.
"Y-yeah ?" I say
He rolls his eyes. "Maybe you should go, I think your spidey senses are beginning to slack off" he says laughing.
"Yeah, right," I say rolling my eyes sarcastically.
"Bye" he says walking out the door.
"See ya at school" I say waving.
He leaves and I quickly put on my suit that Mr.Stark made me.
"I'm going to bed!" I call out to my aunt May.
"K, night!" She says calling from the kitchen.
Making sure I didn't make much noise I open my window and slipped out.
:
:
:
:
I sit on top of the building waiting for something to happen.
I already looked around for those guys I fought at the bank, with the alien type tech...I don't know if I should tell Mr.Stark yet.
I turn my head to the right looking over at the avengers tower.
I let out a sigh a bit disappointed.
I stand up ready to go back, but I sense something.
Standing straight listening for anything.
I start to doubt but in the distance I hear someone shout.
"Yes!" I say heading towards the scream exited that I could do something tonight.
I swing from building to building until I'm in this weird creepy dark alleyway.
I blended in the shadows so that I was hidden.
But it was unexpected to see someone already fighting these dudes off.
He already finished them off when one of the guys started to get up but it wasn't long before he kicked him in the face knocking him out.
I stood there in shock that there was some strange person here.
Does Mr.Stark know?
I stand there still but when the black figure turns around he see's me.

Y/N's POV

I stop in my tracks
Shit.
Smiling underneath my mask, I was going to finish this other guy off too.
He had no idea.
" U-ugh wh-who are you?" He says stuttering.
I'm thrown off by how his voice sounded so feminine and weak.
Pathetic.
I don't reply.
"Are you like a bad guy or something?"
I try not to laugh at his remark.
This kid actually was pathetic, who the hell was this guy?
I rolled my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see them.
I get ready to throw myself at him and he seems to be taken off guard by this.
"I-I'm guessing yes?"
Dumbass.
I fling myself at him but surprised when he blocked my punch.
Y/N used her telekinesis to lift Peter off the ground. (You don't know that it's Peter, or that he's Spider-Man)
She flung him high in the air and dropped him. Making a loud thud.
"Yeah...Definitely, a bad...guy." He says groaning.
Why won't he shut up.
Suddenly encouraged just to end his miserable life.
Y/N throwed every kick, punch, sneak attack making sure they were all miserable attempts to see if he was even capable of that level of expertise.
He blocked most of them...surprisingly.
I ran to the side of the wall quickly jumping from the wall and throwing my legs at this kid.
He fell down but he grabbed my legs trying to pin me down.
I let him see how he reacts.
"Ha!"
Please.
I hit the side of his head with my fist throwing him off balance and I put my full weight on his shoulders.
He stumbles around and I knock backwards making us both fall.
Wrapping both my legs around his neck I grab one of my daggers.
"Karen!" He yells.
Karen?
Suddenly not liking this I let out a groan and disappeared into the crowd of people.
Gasping a bit for air I clung to my chest.
This stupid bandana was pissing me off.
Running through the crowd trying to find myself from where I teleported from.
I ball up my fist mad that I couldn't just murder him.
I found the alleyway I teleported from and started to head there.
However I hesitated.
I really needed to hurt someone or I might just lose it.
I look anywhere around me.
In the distance there was this man who grabbed a woman's wrist forcing her close to him, by the look of sudden panic written all over her face gives me one reason.
I could care less about them,
But at this point I was running out of options.
And I'd rather not kill someone who hasn't done something remotely wrong.
It would be a waste.
Gradually through the crowd I grab his arm pulling him into the shadows.
No one seemed to notice. The woman looks around confused but continues to walk off quickly.
He struggled against my sudden grasp "Who the hell are you"
Your worst nightmare. I thought.
I kicked him down.
He looks up shocked.
Staring right beg he pulls out his wallet showing it to me.
"T-take it!"
I punch him again, watching the blood roll down his nose.
I grab my dagger out.
Finally!.
I raise my hand.
But something rope-like raps around my hand pulling me around.
"Don't you know it's not nice to hurt innocent bystanders?"
Not this kid again!.
Y/N lifts Peter off the ground only more forcefully than she did before, she had no sympathy for her next victim.
She dropped Peter back on the ground.
"Guys it's Spider-Man!" Someone yells from the crowd.
What the fuck is a spider man?.
I turn around going back to this person, but more rope is around me.
"Ugh!" I yell in frustration.
"Oh, so it talks now."
Now I'm mad.
Y/N ran to Peter using her legs to run and jump off of him from.
Peter fell and she took the advantage to try and punch him but Peter blocked it and swung one righty into the lip. Causing it to bruise instantly.
She looked mad now,
Peter slightly gulped. Y/N had heard and was all ready for it.
She tried lifting him up again but he webbed her wrist causing her to loose focus.
Then like a sudden shock she was gone.
"What!?"
Peter looked around frantically, his senses kicking in told him something was behind him. He turned around but was already thrown back at the strange figures' force(y/n), feeling his hands wrap around his neck.

Ready to end it all I wrap my hands around his neck ready to snap it, I notice people slowly trying to figure out where the ruckus was coming from.
Damnit!
Letting go of him quickly I ran back to the alleyway that I was teleported from and instantly brought back into this room.
"Oh my gosh!!" I yell punching the walls. Leaving dents into metal walls.
I huffed out breaths of air tired as hell.
I wasn't expecting his punches to actually take effect "I almost had him!"
I kicked the wall.
The guards around me steped backwards.
"Ugh!". I look up to see a very blurry reflection in the metal. I could see my eyes faintly starting to glow.
I looked down. I wasn't going to destroy everything around me right now.
Balling up my fists I head into the elevator.
It brings me down to the base main floor.
I pulled off my mask revealing my face.
Anger written all over me.

David's POV
Oh shit.
I was in my room reading waiting for Y/N to be done with what she calls "fun" to be over with.
She's my only blood related sister and yet we're so different.
I always expected siblings to be tied by the hip. Or so the saying works.
I was about to fall asleep until I heard a loud bang coming from upstairs. I fell off my bed startled.
"Great..."
David knowing what was coming next, he pulled a jacket on and headed out where Y/N should be coming from.
What he didn't expect to see was to see a bruise on her face.
What the hell happened.
He wasn't expecting to even see a mark in her let alone a bruise all in two hours.
She wasn't even gone that long, at the most maybe even one hour.
Y/N strides right past David heading to the training room.
David followed closely behind.
I'm going to regret this.

Y/N POV

I could here David's footsteps following closely behind me.
I didn't feel like confronting him.
My night was ruined all because this spider-kid was in the way.
Well he won't forget me, oh no. I'll make sure of it.
I couldn't be that rusty?
In all my years of training I could've killed him with the snap of my fingers.
But something was off about him.
What even were those rope things?
It was too dark for me to even see.
AHSHAG dammit!
I was too angry.
I grabbed my dagger and swung around to David.
I wouldn't have actually hurt him. No, let me rephrase that. I wouldn't kill him.
I just needed to let off some steam.
But he seemed to understand.
He got into a fighting position.
David made the first move by swinging a punch, y/n blocking it then slapping the side of his head.
David knew she needed more advanced fighting.
So he gave it all that he had.
David tried punching, kicking, tripping her, but nothing seemed to work.
She blocked each one and managed to punch him in the side of the face, causing him to stumble backwards.
Y/N would have fought him more but he wasn't a challenge enough for her.
Instead she grabbed a punching bag carrying it with one arm and hung it up.
She didn't pay Any mind to David as he got up a little dizzy. He didn't like to fight her because she was too ruthless.
David watched as she continued to punch the bag with all her might causing it to rip apart.
"What happened." He said a little breathlessly.
Y/N shot him a glare in his direction.
"A little spider-kid happened."
David lifts his eyebrows.
"What the hell is a spider-kid?"
She shrugs taking a break.
"Don't ask me, all I know is that he pissed me off."
David knew that she would but that still didn't make any sense.
As far as he knew she was the most powerful person there is.
However he couldn't conform 100% whether she was or wasn't.
"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but if you wanted to kill him why didn't you?"
She clenched her jaw, her mouth forming a line.
"H-he's different." She said angrily.
"Different how?" I am confused.
She paused to let herself cool down.
"He has abilities like me, not my powers per say. But his own. Ones that I've never seen before."
David's eyes widened. He was right

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

85.9K 3.6K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
139K 4K 42
↳𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...
200K 5.4K 27
Possible! Peter Parker x Reader ~•~ After the Death of your mother, your father has been hiding his emotions behind a shield. Once you find out who w...
586 19 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...