Free De La Hoya x Kris Kuroda

By CopyNinja_15

This story covers the relationship of Free De La Hoya and Kris Kuroda and all the things they need to overcom... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Update
Update 2.0
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Update
Chapter 15
Update

Chapter 14

691 11 2
By CopyNinja_15

BC Sol was taking on SB Rios, Kris was battling Xander. Kris had just beaten Ren Wu and Xander was the only one left for SB Rios while Shu and Free were still left for BC Sol.

Kris was battling against Xander currently and she was having a tough time.

"Now Triple saber." Xander said as Fafnir burst.

"Fafnir no." Kris said as she fainted from exhaustion.

Free ran up picking up Kris, "Kris, Kris are you ok?" Free asked.

"Yes I'm fine." Kris said quietly as she tried to stand up, but Free caught her.

"Ha, ha I wonder if Free De La Hoya is as weak as his girlfriend." Xander said laughing.

Free became angry as he carried Kris back to the BC Sol.

"Take care of Kris Shu, I'm going in." Free said as he placed Kris on the bench and he walked out to face Xander.

"Now we have Free De La Hoya making his debut in the tournament this year against Xander." The announcer said.

"Let's do this Free." Xander said laughing as he prepared to launch.

Free didn't say anything as he prepared to launch.

3,2,1 let it rip!!! They both yelled as they launch their beys.

Fafnir took the center as Xcalius attacked it while Fafnir still held its ground.

"Why isn't Xcalius moving it?" Xander asked in shock.

"Fafnir Geist spin." Free said as Fafnir knocked Xcalius out of the stadium.

"Free leads Xander 1-0 now time for the second round." The announcer said.

"3,2,1 let it rip!! They both yelled.

Fafnir took the center first, Xcalius attacking it now.

"I won't let it go on like this, Triple Saber!! Xander yelled.

Xcalius's attack connected with Fafnir holding its ground.

"How is it not over?" Xander asked as Free smiled.

"Finish it Fafnir nothing break." Free said as Fafnir burst Xcalius.

"It is over BC Sol will advance to compete against the raging bulls." The announcer said as Free walked back to the dugout.

"Way to go Free." Kit said.

"Are you feeling ok Free?" Kris asked going into girlfriend mode.

"I'm fine Kris finally back to 100%." Free said.

"Great now onto the raging bulls." Shu said as the others all nodded.

(At the battle with the raging bulls)

Free and Shu were the only two left for BC Sol while Theodore Glass and Phi were left for the raging bulls.

Cuza had taken out Rickson, Kit then took out Cuza, Rantaro took out Kit, Daigo took out Rantaro, Silas took out Daigo, Kris took out Silas, Valt took out Kris, and finally Shu took out Valt.

After they were defeated the BC Sol bladers turned back to normal and watched from the BC Sol dugout.

Shu however had two points against himself, Shu battled against Theodore Glass getting one point on Glass before being taken out.

"Sorry about that Free." Shu said.

"Don't worry about it I need to pay Glass and Phi back for what they did to me." Free said as he headed to stadium.

"Good to see you Mr. De La Hoya can't wait to crush you again." Theodore Glass said.

"I don't think so." Free said as he prepared to launch.

3,2,1 let it rip!!! They both yelled.

Fafnir took up the center while Nemesis attacked.

"Let's not let this take long Mr. De La Hoya." Theodore Glass said as Nemesis knocked Fafnir back and into the wall of the stadium.

"Fafnir get out there." Free said as Fafnir got away from the series of attacks.

"You can't escape that quickly Nemesis special move Armageddon." Theodore Glass said as the attack connected with Fafnir.

"Look out Free!" Kris yelled as the rest of BC Sol looked on along with the team members they had freed from the snake pit.

"It's over for you Mr. De La Hoya." Theodore Glass said.

"No it's not." Free said as Fafnir was holding on from Nemesis's attack.

"Impossible how?" Theodore Glass asked.

"I made a promise to myself that I would beat you next time now Fafnir nothing break!!" Free yelled as his eyes turned yellow and his veins started to pulse.

Fafnir sent Nemesis flying out of the stadium and it burst.

"Free De La Hoya has beat Theodore Glass and now it is Phi vs Free." The announcer said.

"I'm ready to crush you again." Phi said looking at Free who was breathing pretty heavily from his battle with Glass.

3,2,1 let it rip!!! They both yelled. Fafnir took up the center Phoenix attacked Fafnir fiercely.

"You see I'm stronger than the last time we battled this is dread Phoenix now." Phi said laughing.

"Fafnir get out there." Free said as Fafnir got away.

"There's no escape dread cannon." Phi said as Phoenix burst Fafnir.

"Phi leads Free by a score of 2-0." The announcer said.

"You've got this Free come on." Valt said.

Free looked over at his teammates "I can't let them down I need to win." Free thought to himself.

"3,2,1 let it rip!!! They both yelled.

Fafnir took out the center, Phoenix began to attack again.

"Let's just end it Phoenix." Phi said.

"Not so fast Fafnir dodge it." Free said as Fafnir got out of the way at the last moment.

"How did he dodge so quickly?" Phi asked.

"Fafnir now Geist spin." Free said as the attack connected and Phoenix landed out of the stadium.

"Free has scored a point now it is 1-2." The announcer said.

"Way to go Free!" Shu yelled as the rest of BC Sol cheered.

"That was just lucky you won't win." Phi said.

"We'll see about that." Free said.

3,2,1 let it rip!!! They both yelled.

Fafnir took the center, Phoenix knocked into the air with Dread cannon.

"Now Phoenix finish it with final dread impact!" Phi yelled as the attack smashed into Fafnir and it landed into the stadium.

"Free hold on!" Kris yelled.

"It's over I win." Phi said.

"It's not over yet." Free said.

"What how?" Phi asked as he saw Fafnir holding into the attack.

"I will not lose to the likes of you." Free said as his eyes glowed yellow and his veins pulsed out, his whole body with energy flowing through it.

"Free don't you going to hurt yourself." Kris said, but Free didn't listen still going further.

"I will not lose I can't not lose not here not now!!! Free yelled as he pushed himself past human limits.

"Nothing break!!" Free yelled as he put everything he had in his body into win the battle.

"Ahhh!!" Free yelled as Fafnir's attack connected and Phoenix burst.

The whole stadium was filled with a flash of light when the light cleared Phoenix burst and Fafnir was still spinning.

"Free De La Hoya is the winner and BC Sol wins again!" The announcer yelled.

"We won, we won!!" Valt said as he and the other celebrated.

"Thank you Fafnir you gave it everything you had." Free said as he looked at the bey in his hand and he collapsed to the floor from using so much engey from the battle.

"Free, Free!!" Kris yelled as she and other ran over to Free.

(1 week later) Free woke up in a hospital bed.

"Where am I?" Free asked.

"You're in the BC Sol infirmary." Valt said from a chair next to Free.

"Valt what are you doing here?" Free asked.

"All of us from BC Sol are taking shifts watching you until you woke up." Valt said.

"Oh ok." Free said as he changed into his normal clothes.

"Shu and Daigo had to leave to take care of their clubs, but they wish you the best and anytime you need anything reach out to them." Valt said.

"Thanks Valt." Free said he left to find Kris.

He found Kris sitting at his stadium in the forest.

"Free you're ok!" Kris said as she hugged him and pulled him down at sit next to her.

"Funny how all this happened it started here where we met and now we're back here." Kris said.

"Yeah it is." Free said as he kissed her on the lips and she returned it.

After kissing for a couple minutes, Free just held Kris and they just watched the sky thinking fo how lucky they are to have each other.

This marks the end of this story, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing. If you liked my writing please check out my other stories. Thank you all for reading this story this is the first ever story I've written on Wattpad. Thanks for 1,000 reads. This is Beyblade Burst fan _3 signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234 15 14
Dumon makes a decision where he loses everything he's ever know, but learns a valuable lesson in the end. TomoShipping: Nash x Dumon
10K 355 17
It all started with a trip. First with shu and valt's love story but ends with the whole friend groups romance (wakiya and rantarno, ken and daigo) F...
31.8K 586 19
This is a Beyblade Burst Free x Reader book.
18.6K 791 40
(Book 1) [Completed] Free De La Hoya decides to leave BC Sol on a lone wolf training adventure. What will happen and who will he meet? (This book is...