Queen of his Heart - [Editing...

By ReenThePearl

Queen of his Heart. ~A novella by Nasreen Akther. ___________________________________________________ Descrip... More

Prolouge And Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Extra 1~ Normal? Nah!
Extra 2 Abnormal to Normal? Yeah!
Extra 3 : Azazel's Past.
Extra 4 : The Hurdle
Extra 5 : The Royal Diaries
Extra 6 : Pregnancy
Extra 7 : Zane's Love Life
Extra 8 : Zane's Love Life Part 2
Extra 9 :A New Life ; Azalea.
Extra 10 ; The Moments In Time.
Author's Note.

Epilogue

69.5K 2.4K 1.2K
By ReenThePearl

'Something old,
Something new,
Something borrowed,
Something blue.'
~ An action performed with the wish for a happily married life.

'The greatest marriages are built on teamwork....
A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration and a never ending portion of love and grace.'
~Fawn Weaver.

_________________________

The whole palace was beautifully arranged with white flowers and expensive decor.

From the early morning, all the servants were busy lavishing the whole palace with crystalline and white decors. Be it from inside or outside, the already magnificent abode now looked like a destination straight out of a fairy tale.

The garden of the imperial palace was decorated wholely with exotic white flowers and crystals like an enchanted forest.

Today was the day.

The day of union between their King and Queen.

Marriage of Aiyana with Azazel and Azron.

The whole palace was filled with excited laughter and joyous chatter. Each and every individual desperately waiting for the magnificent wedding to be held.

Inside the King and Queen's chamber, a beautiful Aiyana was staring at herself on the long body length mirror as she wore her supposed wedding dress.

The pure white wedding gown was a gift from Zane's mother, Aurora, the former Demon Queen to her. It was very light in weight and was made with the most expensive materials from the whole of demon realm.

Aiyana was really thankful to Zane for arranging her the wedding dress. The idiotic man just smirked and narrated a whole book of his praises for a whole day.

Along with Aiyana, there were Zane, Luna Celestine, Queen Witch Charlotte and Fae Queen Aurelia inside the room.

(Zane)

(Luna Celestine)

(Charlotte)

(Aurelia)

They were all busy preparing Aiyana to be the most beautiful bride. Everyone, except Zane. That fella was trying to take the whole mirror to himself trying to adjust his tie. In return, he got some powerful smacks from Charlotte. Oucchhh!!

Charlotte was a very bold girl. Never shying away to express her opinions.
While Aurelia was a sweet and silent person. She didn't like to talk much. A total opposite of a chattering Charlotte.

After kicking out Zane from the room, the ladies continued their magic on her again.

They had arranged her hair into a gentle low bun with a beautiful head piece on it and the front stands of her hair felt left freely shaping her face on the sides.

The head piece was a gift from Aurelia, her new friend, who said that the headpiece was an old belonging of her mother.

The dazzling diamond earrings were borrowed from Charlotte. It was imbedded with magic and were very light in weight although it looked heavy.

The blue and white flowers bouquet was prepared by Luna Celestine for her.

In a word, she was ready.

Excited and nervous to be theirs.

One the other hand.

Azazel, who was wearing an overall white tuxedo of gold sequins with a tie was all ready in another room from hours ago.

He too, was so excited and nervous that he was repeatedly checking himself in the mirror from all angles and was asking questions about any problems in the wedding preparations while in every five minutes to Zane.

While he was already losing his cool in nervousness and was thinking about kidnapping Aiyana to somewhere else, Zane sat at his side focusedly playing 'Candy Crush' on his phone.

Azazel felt so bothered by the moron's relaxed and chilling posture that he snatched away Zane's phone and threw it away. Making the other party give him an accused stare which dissolved in a second when Azazel glanced at him again.

The clock struck five and both Azazel and Azron went out of their room to the garden where their wedding would be held according to Aiyana's wishes.

In their excitement, they did not see a certain someone giving them an evil look. As if waiting for him to exit the palace.

In the fascinating flowers featured garden, stood Azazel on the white marble steps of the dais as he and his beast waited for their bride to arrive.

While they were desperately waiting for her, Zane beside him had started to speak tales about marriages where the brides had run away from their marriages leaving the groom to stand in the altar alone and all. Their heart leaped in fear. The nervousness making it even worse.

That won't happen, would it?

Why would she-

A snicker cutted their thoughts. Realizing that Zane was messing with him, Azron gave him a menacing glare and extended his hands, now that had sharp razor claws instead of nails, towards him.

Zane, at once, teleported himself back to the palace. Aack!! Scary!!! Saved.. Hah!

Azron smirked at that annoying geezer's dissappearance and changed back his claws to his beautiful divine fingers at once.

With that, they started waiting for the love of their life again.

Sounds of crystals erupted as the grand door to the garden opened.

Aiyana inhaled a deep breath and started to walk gently towards her chosen destiny.

While walking, she saw her well wishers ; the council members, palace residents, the Alpha family and lastly her Nox.

Nox, who had transformed into his human form with Azazel's magic, much to Aiyana's pleasure, had his silver white hair in a cute hairstyle, and was wearing a stylish black suit. His black eyes gleamed when they met hers. And he started waving his hands to her, making him appear so cute and adorable like a child to Aiyana that she subconsciously awwed at him.

Seeing his Queen Mother looking at him with such a gushing expression, he blushed hard in shyness but still gave her a thumbs up while casting his glowing eyes downwards.

Aiyana nodded to him.

Clutching the bouquet tightly, she breathed steadily and then glanced ahead.

Azazel.

Azron.

At the way ahead of her, her mates's deep ametrine eyes were staring at her with wonder and love. An emotion she had come to adore so much in their eyes.

She gave them a nervous smile which they returned.

Azazel, while gazing at her with a gentle smile, snapped his fingers.

In a trice, white floating light threads from all over the plants and flowers had surrounded the whole path between them and her.

Aiyana paused in her steps and gazed at her mate's magic with amazement, laughing softly at it. Suddenly feeling that they were too far away from her, she crossed the space between them giggling softly in utter delight.

When she reached them, the trio gazed at each other with so much love, happiness and wonder, that there were tears at the corner of their eyes.

Aiyana's silver and Azazel and Azron's black and maroon threads of light were floating in the air around them trying to touch each other.

Seeing this Aiyana smiled.

The surroundings quited down and with their mate's hand in theirs, Azazel and Azron walked her gently a bit more further into the dais.

When they stood in the middle of the dais facing each other with enthralled eyes, Azazel chanted some words, by which 5 stones unveiled themselves from the empty space around them and started floating around them in a circular motion.

They were the stones that signified the wonders of the Earth, the Elementals ; Earth (Brown) , Water (Blue) , Fire (Red) , Air (White) and trees (Green).

Aiyana's attention shifted from them to her mates and they gazed at each other with full of smiles again.

Unheard to Aiyana, all the members standing around the podium, primarily the servants's families, the families of the Royal Officers, and our Nox, started chanting a soft song surprising the Alpha family who were invited from Aiyana's side.

The stones suddenly expressed an enchanting aura that suppressed the surrounding into hushedness. And then magical figures from each glowing crystal appeared and surrounded the King and the soon to be Queen.

Azazel, who was wearing a vintage crown matching his black attire, revealed a crystal crown on plate which floated towards them and took the crown in his hands.

Staring at her intensely, Aiyana lightly tilted her head down and Azazel gently placed the crown on her head.

At an instant, all the elemental figures bowed to them and then, at once, dispersed in the air along with the stones. Their duty to be the testimony of their New Queen's coronation fulfilled.

Aiyana raised her head. And then stared at her mates. They were looking at her with admiration and respect which she replied with a captivating smile.

They gently lifted her hands to their lips and kissed her palm, all the while maintaining eyes contact with her.

He signed. Rather, they signed.

'Aiyana, the love of our life and our precious soulmate, are you willing to spend the eternity beside me, Azazel, a divine and Azron, a beast, while agreeing to be ours and spending every aspect our life together with eternal love and happiness?'
They asked staring her with hope.

'I do.' Aiyana nodded immensely while tears of joy sparkled in her zircon brown eyes.

Aiyana signed.

'Dear Azazel and Azron, my precious soulmates, the sole existence to my soul and heart, do you take me, Aiyana, a human in love with you, to be your wife and to spend the eternity beside you?'
She asked staring at them with the same hope and joy.

'I do. I do. We do!!'
Azazel and Azron signed desperately in happiness and smiled in joy.

The rings were brought to the stage by our cutely groomed Nox who came walking into the altar with the ring boxes in his hands.

Aiyana softly smiled at him and took the rings from him after gently touching the hair strands on his forehead. Cute.

After that she glanced ahead and then they both exchanged the rings.

Aiyana's ring had an ametrine gem on it ; a sign of presence of both Azazel and Azron, her mates.

While their ring was made with a brown zircon gemstone ; The color of their mate's eyes.

They were married. They were finally married!

Both of them connected their foreheads with each other and laughed, as tears of joy and delight cascaded down their faces. Their eyes held nothing but sincere happiness.

Azazel slowly tilted her face towards his lips and stared at her eyes with such intensity that she lowered them in her nervousness.

He put a hand on her cheeks and started gently closing the distance between their lips. When she had breathed deeply, he stopped.

He gave her a stare, as if asking for her approval. When she smiled at him, he smiled and then kissed her forehead with love.

Their faces neared, while they stared at each other enchanted and then, their lips met.

At that moment, her silver glowing threads of life started to fuse with their black and maroon ones which such an intensity and exotic shade, that everyone witnessing their union were left to gasp in shock.

Softly gliding their lips on hers, they kissed her with all the love and gentleness in their hearts which she returned by moving her lips with theirs.

When passion overcame them, the gentle kiss started to turn heated into a full hard on kissing, sucking and biting as both of them moaned and groaned at the same time.

Both breathed and panted heavily as they stared at each other dazed and completely intoxicated.

When they had finally recomposed themselves, both the King and the new Queen turned around to face the silent crowd.

Zane suddenly announced.
"I greet the Imperial Queen!
Long live the Queen!!"

At once, everyone present before the lovers had kneeled on their knees and saluted their new Queen.

"Long live the Queen!!"

Blessings and salutes surrounded from everywhere, to which Aiyana nodded sincerely at them. Like a Queen.

After that, the couples had come down from the dais and greeted and taken blessings from their well wishers.

Dexter and Celestine hugged Aiyana and blessed the new couple along with a few elders from their pack.

Fortunately, the pack was now doing well with now the curse gone from the day when Aiyana had had her outburst. But the youngsters who were cursed had lost their wolves, their happiness and a part of their beauty. They never deserved it in the first place anyways. After all, arrogancy has its own prize to pay.

While receiving everyone's blessings, Aiyana's eyes went to a figure standing at the background staring at her.

Her brother. Ajax.

Noticing her eyes, he started walking towards her and when he reached her, he hesitated for a second. She then gave him a smile and he rushedly hugged her to his chest.

While shedding tears, both siblings embraced each other.

Ajax suddenly backed away and signed to her while patting her head.

'Wish you a very happy and blessed life.' he told her while smiling cheekily. She smiled in return nodding her head to his wishes.

She felt joy. And no pain.

Nobody noticed, but at that time Dexter had silently stared at the siblings pair with deep emotions in his eyes. He felt a hand on his shoulder, in result breaking his chain of thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" Celestine asked him through their mind bond. Her hands were gently rubbing his shoulder blade in worry.

"I-I was wondering about the 'Truth'." he replied breathless.

Celestine smiled and replied.
"Don't worry Darling. You made the right decision by not telling them. It would just create unwanted misunderstandings. And it's not an important matter. It was just a circumstance. And if you still feel burdened, then tell them afterwards, okay?"

"Yeah, you are right."

Ajax and Aiyana's mother, Lillian, was Dexter's mate. A mate he never knew.
Celestine had lost her mate during her youth in an accident. At that time, when she was suffering from heartbreak, Dexter had supported her. When she got better, one day, she realized that she was pregnant with his child.
Both were shocked but they still consulted with each other and then married each other.

When Dexter found his mate that fated day, it was too late. And they realized that his mate loved someone else and had died in her lover's memory. Just like how they loved each other without a mate bond.

If mate bond is fate, then accepting or rejecting it is destiny. Your own destiny.

That was the reason Dexter felt connected to Ajax and Aiyana, especially Aiyana as he was the one to witness her childhood like a father. His wolf too, really cared about the little baby their mate had left.

They did not love Lillian. No. It was impossible considering the fact that they had never met until her last moments. But still, they shared a bond with her. So caring for her children was a natural feeling. It was also a reason why Dexter kept the children close to himself.

By no means he would have rejected the children if they weren't his mate's. It was against his morals after all. He just cared a little more for them.

Anyways.

After the wedding had ended, both the King and Queen had retired to their bedroom.

It was their wedding night after all.

Even from the atmosphere, Aiyana cound feel the buzz in it. She shivered thinking about what was about to happen.

Noticing her shiver, Azron growled in hunger and quickly took her in his arms. He kept hugging her to his chest for a long time, trying to control his desire as he groaned and growled lost in them.

He suddenly backed away and watched her wholely from top to bottom deeply admiring her beautiful and ethereal body.

He softly growled when he noticed her blushing in shyness at his gaze.
Giving in to his passion, he connected his lips with hers and gave her a short but sweet kiss.

Aiyana blushed deeply, while he chuckled. Although she couldn't hear it, the vibrations of them traveled to her body from his chest, making her shiver in his intensity more.

He suddenly raised her by holding her by the back of her legs, making her clutch his face with her hands due to the height difference.

Both were staring at each other's eyes when he gently lowered her on the bed.

Breathing, they both just stared at each other with unsaid emotions in their eyes.

She slowly lifted her hand and grazed his cheek with her fingers. He snuggled his nose to her palm and kissed it softly.

After a while, she slowly crossed the distance between them and kissed his lips.

The passion in Azron's body coursed with full force as he passionately kissed and nibbled on her lips, biting and sucking on  them as desperately as possible.

After her lips, his lips moved from her neck to her mark to her lower body and all the while Aiyana just kept moaning.

In a trice, Azazel and Azron were sharing the same conscience as they, with her consent, loved her and pleasured her with gentle care as she tried to do the same.

Her first time hurt, a lot, but seeing her mates trying to comfort her with concern in their eyes, as they just wanted to take away the pain and were guilty for indirectly hurting her, she gained strength.

Sounds of different and various intensities vibrated around the whole room as three souls physically bonded with each other on the base of love and sincerety.

After many hours, Aiyana laid on her mates's chest almost about to sleep and them playing with her hair, while both of them were covered with a quilt.

Before she could close her eyes, she gave her mates a sleepy smile and mouthed an 'I love you.'

They smiled while kissing her forehead and replied the same.

"I love you too, my Queen." they both said at the same time.

Cause really, she was the queen of his heart. Actually, their heart.

~The end.

____________________________

Finally, the novella is over!! Phew!!!
I am so so so happy that atleast one of my book is completed!!
Alhamdulillah!!! Yippee!!!

Please vote and comment on my book, dear and loveable readers!!

Even voting alone would be enough.

What do you guys think about some bonus chapters?

Just tell me your thoughts.

And. The pictures used in this whole book are from Google and pinterest. But the cover and every aesthetic / collages are made by me.

Fun fact: This book was supposed to be released earlier, supposedly on new years eve. But I got a little down in health so the writings were delayed. Anyways, now it took me 2 days to release the whole book. It's totally completed. [It's been written in 15 days.]

Pat pat to me!!

Stay blessed and happy.

Regards
Your currently relieved author.
Nasreen Akther.

Don't forget to check my other books
'The Light of a Star'
{Genre : Comedy, Highschool, Mafia, Siblings}

And

'Vanquished ~ Saving her'
{tags : Billionaire, Dark romance, Pain, Domestic Violence, Psycho}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.4M 277K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.6M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.4K 105 10
за спойлеры-в рот ебут