Queen of his Heart - [Editing...

By ReenThePearl

Queen of his Heart. ~A novella by Nasreen Akther. ___________________________________________________ Descrip... More

Prolouge And Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Extra 1~ Normal? Nah!
Extra 2 Abnormal to Normal? Yeah!
Extra 3 : Azazel's Past.
Extra 4 : The Hurdle
Extra 5 : The Royal Diaries
Extra 6 : Pregnancy
Extra 7 : Zane's Love Life
Extra 8 : Zane's Love Life Part 2
Extra 9 :A New Life ; Azalea.
Extra 10 ; The Moments In Time.
Author's Note.

Chapter 24

58.8K 2K 2.1K
By ReenThePearl

'Without stupid people, we would have no one to laugh at.
So take time to thank a stupid person for their contribution.'
~Anonymous

'Ignorance can be educated and crazy can be medicated but there is no cure for stupid.'
~Unknown

'What I do when I see someone pretty is, I stare, I smile, then when I get tired I put the mirror down'
~Unknown

"A cop pulled me over and said 'Papers'
So I said 'Scissors, I win!' and drove off.
~Unknown

'My biggest problem is that the left part of my brain has nothing right in it. And the right part of my brain has nothing left in it.'
~Anonymous

___________________

It was early morning and the palace, the magnificent abode of King Azazel, was shining with all its wonder due to the extremely satisfying hard work of the palace servants.

The lavish and extravagant palace was a priceless beauty on its own. Made of the most precious and rare gems, stones and metals on earth, it was like a exotic rose with so many thorns impossible to approach.

It was just a wonder for the eye. Only to be seen but never to be entered. The reason was very simple.

Who in their right mind would want to enter the Devil's lair? Unless one wants to commit suicide of course.

Not to forget, the whole palace was dark, cold and creepy. It was no doubt beautiful, yes. But it still gave chills to anyone who ever entered its threshold.

But nowadays, the once creepy haunted palace looked like a complete out of a fairy tale fantasy palace.

The once warily terrified servants now looked happy and contented. Instead of being silent, they now talked, laughed and gossiped all to their hearts fill.

The reason was quite simple.

Their Queen, Aiyana.

After her arrival, the whole palace had seen a side of their King that they had never witnessed before.

He would laugh and have fun without any bloodshed, which was a miracle on its own, as he had never even smiled without murdering someone. All because of staying with his mate, their Queen.

Not only that, their soon to be Queen was really kindhearted and merciful towards them.

The once death anticipating air in the palace due to the reason being anyone could die at any moment in the Devil's house, had completely dissipated into flowery fragrance and lively smiles.

While the maids were gossiping with praises about their new Queen, the three soulmates were still sleeping in their chamber.

On a vast royal blue bed inside the vintage style themed King's chamber, laid a beautiful girl within the arms of her soulmates.

Aiyana's dream had just ended and she had opened her eyes to see half of her body on Azazel's front while he had trapped her head in his chest, keeping his one hand on her hair and the other on her waist. Their limbs were totally tangled together.

Instead of untangling herself from him, the now wide awake girl was busy admiring her lover's handsome facial features while he slept.

And within a moment, she felt asleep again while cuddling to his warm chest in the frost cold morning.

The next time Aiyana woke up, it was due to Azazel's kisses on her face which she both liked and disliked at the same time.

Like, who wants to wake up in a cold morning??? She just wanted to hide under the warmness of her blanket and sleep more.

After the pair had somehow woken up and had their breakfast with smiles and laughs which had beautified the palace's atmosphere, they had spent the rest of the morning under the warm sunlight in their garden.

Although she was sometimes reminded dearly of her brother, Aiyana still did her best to live and go on, trying to forget the hard moments of her life.

And let's just say, living for her own self felt so much better than living under her brother's shadow.

And she had noticed, that unlike her brother, her mates had never tried to overwhelm her with their decisions. Yes, they were very possessive about her. And she had seen it. But they have never tried to burden her with their shadow.

They have always treated her as an equal and had respected all her decisions and opinions.

She always felt happy and full of life whenever she was with them.
Her soulmates and lovers. Azazel and Azron.

Not only that, she had made some new friends with the maids in the palace. They were very friendly towards her and treated her with respect, which she treated them with in return.

Currently Azazel was sitting inside the throne hall, giving his final verdict to different matters involving the earthly tasks. While Aiyana sat beside him on his throne watching him rule.

The council members, one by one, were presenting different topics in need of discussion or approval to their Master.

To tell the truth, they were presenting mountains of papers to Azazel so that he could sign them. These were all the pending documents that their king had left unchecked as he never cared about the petty earth beings. Not at all!!

But well, karma do comes to a King too.

How could he ignore his kingly duties in front of his mate when she was watching him with admiration through her big zircon eyes?? He did not want to look like an irresponsible King in front of her.

Yes you fool!! Work hard!! What if our mate refuses to marry us after seeing your irresponsible side? I don't want that to happen!! So work!! Work!! Keep working!!

Even if the papers finish, keep working!

Even if all the mortals extinct, keep working!

Even if the earth blasts off and the sky bursts open, keep working!

Even if the solar system becomes a mess, keep working!

Even if the galax-

WILL YOU SHUT UP WITH YOUR TRASHY SONG?!!  I CAN'T FOCUS!!

Azazel screamed internally and started focusing on his work again .

After some time, he glanced at Aiyana to see her snoring quietly beside him while holding his crown in her hands.

Ah... Poor her!

She wanted to see how he worked, so he brought her here. But after sitting beside him for a long time doing nothing, she became bored.

Noticing her eyes staring at his crown, he gave it in her hand so she could inspect and play with it to her hearts content.

But after some time, she had gradually fallen asleep in boredom.

Seeing that she was deep asleep, Azazel gently embraced her and made her sit on his lap. So that her whole body now laid perfectly in his arms. He even cooed at her cute sleeping figure when she cuddled close to him. And it was an eye opener to the council members.

King Azazel. Cooing...? They wanted to vomit blood!

On the other hand, Azazel was lost in his mate's thoughts.

His mate was blessed with such an adorable face. He just couldn't resist kissing every part of her face.

Recently a new council member was appointed. It was the new Demon King, Zane, son of the former Demon King, Zerus.

He was very young in age. Whereas the other council members were close to their 50s but still looked dashing.

Not to mention, he was rather very quick tempered and always managed to land himself in deep troubles because of his babbling mouth and ego as a youngster.

When it was his turn to turn in his share of documents to Azazel for checking, he only submitted a little and that too, were filled with mistakes.

Uh uh... Red light. Others thought.

Azazel gave him an ice cold look, as if asking him an excuse to his incompetence.

Azazel had noticed that this particular new bird was a very big rebel. He had often felt his hostile and disrespectful vibe towards him. But he was really in no mood to deal with him.

While he was in the middle of admonishing him for his irresponsibility, Zane suddenly erupted like a volcano.

"What do you know of work huh, you useless King?! All you do is just laze around!! And you even have the audacity to rebuke me?! Me??! I am the Demon King!!! The member of the powerful Deivos family who had history with the greatest Devils of all!! Why should I submit to a tyrant like you??! Why you-"

Slam!!

The grand crystal chandelier fell just right in front of Zane, cutting his speech off. He froze in shock and held his mouth with his palm. Oh shit! His cursed mouth!!! Damn!!!

Royal Officers froze.

Oceans stilled.

Birds ceased chirping.

And the whole of the throne chamber's floor started freezing into thin shards of ice.

The council members gulped and shivered as they glanced at the King. And gasped!

Azazel's amethyst eyes had turned blackish purple in frost. Almost every trace of humanity was gone from them.

Oh oh... Not again. Every one thought.

"You don't like doing work huh?" he inquired while giving a dark and bone chilling chuckle. His inhuman stare drilling holes into the trembling body of Zane.

Before a scared Zane could even give an explanation about how it wasn't his fault and that it was just his hormones acting up again, Azazel had spoken again in his haunted voice.

"Well..... Then don't." With that, Azazel snapped his fingers.

In a trice, Zane's whole body blazed and then dissipated into flicker of fires.

Hell's fire. Everyone thought and shook in terror.

Azazel, their King, was someone with unsaid and unseen mystical powers. His powers knew no bounds and limitations. Even the greatest of all elementals were no match for him. Even they had to accept him as a capable King.

And how could they forget? Even he had gotten a mate now, he is, was and will always remain to be a Psycho Tyrant. Their guts twisted in the 'wake up call' of the bitter truth.

Azazel was about to control his inhuman expression when all of a sudden a loud gasp was heard from beside him. His eyes widened.

Oh no...

Aiyana was wide awake. And was staring at him with complete bewilderment.

Did she see???

How....?? NO!!!!!

He suddenly snapped his fingers and in front of everyone's eyes, the Demon king, Zane, appeared again.

Azazel gave Aiyana a nervous laugh and hurriedly explained the situation to her.

"It was a magic trick! How was it? Did you like it??" Azazel squeaked and signed in front of Aiyana, trying to make himself appear innocent. As if he had not taken someone's life a minute ago.

The council members were totally baffled into silence, while Aiyana just remained quiet, staring at her soulmate silently.

After some seconds, loud clappings were heard from Aiyana as she gazed at her mate with amazement and 'Woooh!!', while giving him two thumbs up. Superb!! Excellent!!

Ah!!! Saved!! Azazel thought. Azron virtually patted his shoulders. Well done!

The Royal officers were about to faint in shock. What had actually transpired in front of their eyes?? All of their brain cells were processing what had happened moments ago.

There was another shocked person in the hall. Probably the most shocked one among them. It was Zane.

A death roden Zane was roaming his hands all over his limbs and body. Trying to make himself belief that he was alive. But Alas!! His brain was totally jammed!

I am a-alive???

Didn't I d-die right now??

There was fire, screams, ghosts, and..... a boat ?

How....?

He glanced on the council members. Who were currently gazing at their queen with teary eyes as if she was an Angel descended on earth.

The tyrant had just brought out a soul from the land of deads just to make his mate happy??!!! Oh Heavens!!! Long live the Queen!!

After reading the expressions on the officials, only then did Zane realize what had happened.

He was alive because of the Queen!! He was sure of it!!

The Queen had saved his life!!

All his arrogance was gone after halfway riding through the river of dead to hell and returning back, he dashed and dropped to the feet of his Queen while wailing loudly like a kid.

Aiyana was so surprised that she jumped a feet in the air and clutched Azazel for her dear life. What is this man doing???

Still it didn't cease Zane from grabbing Aiyana's feet. Aiyana clutched Azazel while Zane clutched her feet while sobbing comically.

And Azazel just wanted to kick the idiot 100 feet away from the troposphere, but he resisted as  he wanted to see what was actually happening and what would happen next.

He will surely regret his decision made in curiousness for years.

"Q-Queen..!! *Sniff**Sniff* My savior!! Queeeeen Motherrrrr!!!"

Zane stopped for a second. And took out a silk handkerchief from his pocket. He then blowed in his watery nose inside it and then muttered a 'better'. He then neatly folded it again and stuffed it beautifully in his breast pocket.

Everyone stared at him like he was a deranged person. Even Azazel gave him weirded stare.

He, all of a sudden, started wailing loudly again while clutching Aiyana's feet and resumed his speech. As if what had happened seconds ago was just their imagination.

"Queennnnn Motherrrrr!!! I-I will never forget your benevolence!! You'v-You've saved this subordinates life. Please. Please give this slave a chance to serve you!! Please!! I beg you!! Unless you make me your servant, I won't leave your holy feet! Waaaahhhh!!!"

Witnessing the grown male sobbing like a possesed person while hugging her feet like a teddy bear, Aiyana gave Azazel questioning eyes, indicating to say what the person was asking.

As Azazel could not disclose the whole truth to Aiyana, he gave her a standard answer.

'He wants to be your servant.' He signed.

'Servant? But why?? All of a sudden..?' she inquired confused.

Finding no other alternative, Azazel replied whatever that came to his mind.

'He has become your fan.'

Aiyana gasped shocked. She glanced at the person to see him giving her puppy dog eyes. As if conveying 'Adopt me!! Adopt me!!' through his eyes.

Having no other option to defend herself from his virtual attack, she replied an unsure 'Okay? '.

"She says okay." Azazel told Zane, who had started jumping around in happiness and had also exited the throne room all the while dancing and singing in delight.

Yess!!! He can serve his idol!! Oh yeah!! Oh yeah!! Woohooh! 

.
.
.
.
.

Everyone.

I repeat, everyone, except Aiyana, just had a simple thought running in their mind.

'Had he lost his fuse while traveling back and forth from the land of dead??' they thought hella creeped.

Well, whatever.

From that day onwards, the arrogant and bratty Demon King had started serving and following the Queen Mother like a leech.

Aiyana, at first was a little scared. But later she came to know that Zane was actually a very funny and nice person to spend time with. They quickly became friends, much to her mates's displeasure.

For a whole day, Azazel and Azron had grumbled and pouted in displeasure because of her new made friend. Azron even cutely grumbled that he wanted to be her only friend and how that measly demon could cut their time with each other way.

Well, Aiyana just smiled and gave them a lots of hugs and kisses in order to sate them. Which worked on her lovesick mates.

The very next day, Zane had made a deal to Azazel saying that he would love to play the role of cupid in their relationship and that's because Azazel was the perfect partner for her idol.

And according to our guess, the deal was made.

The only condition Azazel had to fulfill in the deal would be to not hinder the friendship between his idol and him, and to keep his friend happy for eternity.

From that day, there was no problems between Azazel and Zane regarding Aiyana and she had found another true friend in Zane.

Occasionally, Zane would give Azazel some romantic ideas for his Queen like dates, candle light dinners, walks, trips etc.

Some had worked extremely well.

While some had busted off in such a worst way that it had caused Azazel to chase Zane in the whole house holding a slipper in his hands trying to beat him to death.

Certainly, now a young Zane was a special person and a friend to both the King and Queen.

And he enjoyed it very well.

________________

Zane:

*

Phoenix {Nox}

_________________

Seriously, this chapter was very long!!

What's your thought about our new character?

Zane is stupid, confirmed, no?
But it's loveable, although annoying.

Share your thoughts.

And what about their pictures?
Do you like them?

Vote, Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 198K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.6K 165 25
A story of a princess who is too proud of her status and commander who is in love with her. She broke his heart 6 years ago and he promised himself t...
9.6K 447 43
"When darkness meets light..."
2.5M 36.9K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...