Long Lost Home • Fred Weasley

By fredscalvert

Emilia Jackson was lost for multiple reasons. Her future isn't what she always imagined, her love life is n... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.

10.

80 4 10
By fredscalvert

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Emilia and George stood in front of the Fish 'n Chips bar just outside of Diagon Alley.
Emilia's arm locked into his as she smiled at him. This was their favorite place to eat. Emilia had basically known it her whole life, as it was a muggle business. She found out, luckily, that there was also one very close to Diagon Alley.

Since then they always prefered "Jolly Chips", which George quite frankly thought was a very weird name. And honestly, Emilia agreed.

"Your order is ready!" the owner said, with a joyful smile. He always loved when they came by and he often mistook them for a couple. Something more people seemed to do.
"Thank you, John." George said satisfied. "It smells amazing as always."

The two made their way to a bench nearby. The sun was shining heavily and Emilia enjoyed the warmth on her face as she sat down next to George.

"I'm glad you agreed on coming with me." George smiled, giving her her own tray of food.
Emilia nodded in agreement and quickly started eating her fish.

"Fred has been taking up your time. Now I know what he felt like at school."

Emilia looked up in surprise and rolled her eyes when she saw the smirk on the red-haired boys face.

They ate for a while and chatted, as the sun finally began to disappear. The sky coloured a beautiful pink with orange.
Her mouth was slightly open ajar as she looked at it. It was one of the most beautiful sides she ever saw. It was still able to make her look up in awe.

"You've always been so mesmerized by the sky, haven't you?" George muttered.
Emilia slowly looked down at him and shrugged.

"It looks beautiful, doesn't it?" she asked simply.

"I can't disagree with that." he admitted, smiling softly as he saw her stare up at the sky again.

"I remember in our second year of school. When we went outside after curfew and we watched the stars. And you couldn't even properly talk to me, you just... stared."

Emilia's cheeks turned red as she sat back and looked at him again.

"You know what I remember so vividly?" she giggled.

Now, he was the one interested.

"The night we met. The night we got sorted into our house." she giggled.
"I was already sorted and sitting next to Wood and Percy. And eventually McGonagall shouted both you and Freds name. And as mischievious as you already were, you both went up. Ofcourse, Fred was supposed to go first. But you both sat down."

George had started laughing when he heard the memory.

"Listen George, I was so surprised and after a few seconds I couldn't stop laughing!" she laughed. "And that was the moment I knew I had to be friends with you guys. Or you, atleast."

"The look on McGonagalls face was the best thing ever. She immediately knew she was gonna have a hard time dealing with us." George laughed, trying to speak through hasty breaths. "Did you see her roll her eyes when we got sorted into Gryffindor?"

"Did she actually?" Emilia almost yelled. To which an elderly couple left from them looked up from their conversations.

"Yeah, yeah. She was so annoyed. I think because Percy had probably already warned her about us." he explained.

George let out a deep, happy sigh as he thought back about that moment. Then he suddenly sat up. 

"Do you remember when Oliver asked you to the Yule Ball?" he chuckled. 
"Do you remember how I actually went with him?" she sighed. "I could have gone with you but instead I said yes to him." 

George was laughing his ass off again and Emilia punched his arm. 

"It was so bad. I didn't even like him? And apparently he had the biggest crush on me and I never noticed." she cried out. Her cheeks turning pink as she thought about it again. 

Apparenly Oliver had been crushing on her for a while and George had encouraged him to ask her out, because he knew she wasn't gonna have a date. Not because she wasn't attractive or anything, but she just wanted to hang out with George and have fun. 
But when he had asked her, she had been flattered by his question and had said yes. Not knowing how much it actually meant to him.
At the end of the evening Oliver was so sad that she was basically ignoring him the whole night and talking to George, that he left early and he didn't talk to her for two weeks. 

"Did I tell ever tell you how mad he was at me?" George giggled. 
Emilia's faced turned with the speed of lightning. 
"No?!" she said suprised. 
"Well, he was mad because I encouraged him to ask you. And then you were chilling with me the whole evening and I ruined his night." he laughed out loud. 
"Ofcourse he'd blame you too." she shook her head. 

They talked for a while, before they decided to return home. The night was coming upon them and they were curious what Lee and Fred were up to. George wasn't expecting Lee to even drop by, but Emilia on the other hand was sure he couldn't go a day without his seeing boyfriend. 
And since Fred and Lee together was even more chaotic than George and Lee, they didn't know what they'd be coming home to. 

As George opened the door to the stairs, they already heard loud metal music coming out of the stereo Emilia had bought them six years ago. They absolutely loved it, and the muggle music that came with it. 
George looked back at Emilia and rolled his eyes. Lee was definitely home too. 

As George opened the second door, she heard a familiar voice screaming along to the song. She couldn't even figure out the lyrics, but apparently there were some lyrics to the screaming. 
As Emilia walked into the apartment, she saw Fred standing on the coffee table. She was surprised it didn't break yet. 
He jumped of of it, landing on the ground on his knees. Lee was standing on the couch, jamming out. Headbanging his dreadlocks rapidly up and down. 

"Guys, what the-" George shouted over the music. They both looked up in unison and Emilia couldn't help but chuckle at the view of it all. 
Fred smiled a quirky smile and turned the music down. 
"Been drinking a little." he admitted. "But not as much as Lee." 
"Why- Why did you need to say that?" Lee groaned, slapping Freds head as he was still standing on the couch and was able to reach it easily. 

"Turn the music up, we wanna join too." Emilia said, to all their surprise. 
She grabbed a bottle of Firewhiskey from the ground and took a big gulp. 
She passed the bottle over to George, who happily obliged. 
"But I want another song." she said, smiling and turning the stereo over to another channel. 
To her surprise she heard Shakira's, Whenever Whenever. 

Eventhough the boys looked at her like she went crazy, she started moving her hips. She wasn't even drunk, but she felt the rhythm going through her body. 
She grabbed the bottle from Georges hand, who was staring at her in complete surprise. 
She took a big gulp again, feeling the fire burn down her body. 
She pushed her tongue against her cheek, as she turned around to look at Fred. 

She knew he wasn't as drunk as he said so, since she saw him drunk once before. And this wasn't it at all. 
Nevertheless, he was looking at her like he got drunk just because of her. He was biting his lip, something she found extremely attractive. 
She started dancing to the beat, as she moved up to Fred. He looked her up and down, grabbing her hand as she reached out for it. 
She pulled him closer. 

Her body now pushing onto his. She looked up at him with confidence in her eyes. And the darkness in his eyes, made her stomach do a somersault.
She started moving her body, grinding against his. And to her surprise, he did exactly the same. Her eyes went wide as she realised how good he actually was. 
A smirk appeared on his lips.  He fucking knew. 
She took a big gulp of the bottle as she yelled at Lee to take it over. He was dancing around George, who was definitely not feeling it yet. 

She layed her hand on Freds shoulder and he put his left hand on the small of her back, pulling her even closer. If that was even possible. 
He was still looking at her, making sure she saw how good he was.
But he didn't need to worry. Because Emilia experienced a feeling she hadn't felt in forever. 

She never knew Fred was this good with his hips and it made her think about how he would be in bed. 
She snapped back into reality, her cheeks turning slightly red. 
He still had that damn smirk on his face and she wanted to kiss him so badly. But not with George and Lee around. 

Luckily the song ended and even though she didn't want to leave, she stepped back. Her gaze still on Fred. 

"Do it again!" Lee yelled happily. 
Emilia finally looked away and grabbed Lee's hand. 
"Maybe you and George should try it." she winked at him. 
"Emilia, shut up." George said quickly. 

"Why?" she giggled. "You don't want Lee's body against you?" 
"Not with you and my twin brother watching, no." he said. 
He seemed annoyed for a second, but then a smile appeared on his face. He winked at Emilia as to say that it was okay. 

He focused on Lee who started talking to him. In that moment Emilia felt a hand on her hip. 
She felt a slow breath just under her ear. 
"I think we should go to sleep." Fred whispered, touching her ear slightly with his lip. 

"O-okay." Emilia stuttered, as her eyes turned wide. His sudden low voice made her weak on the knees. Where was her confidence now? Or better, where was the Firewhiskey? 
"Go, I will come." she said quickly. 
She quickly grabbed the bottle, as she saw Fred walking away with a smile on his face. He chuckled slightly at her nervous behaviour. She emptied it, as it was almost done anyway, and followed Fred to his room.
Leaving Lee and George stunned. 

"Go, Emi. Go, Emi!" she suddenly heard Lee yell, just as she closed Freds bedroom door.
She snorted, as she calmed herself down against the closed door. 
"Hey." she said, looking over at Fred, who was laying on his bed. He was clearly aroused. His pants didn't say otherwise. 
"Hey." he smiled, looking her up and down once again. 

"What do you want?" she played with him. And he liked it. 
"What do you think.." he bounced back at her. He threw is legs over the side of the bed and sat straight up. 

"Do I need to come and get you?" he said, furrowing his eyebrows. 
Emilia, who felt warm and happy because of the alcohol, started giggling. 
"Try it." she giggled, as a hiccup escaped her mouth.

Fred laughed, as he walked up to her. 
He grabbed her waist and kissed her slowly. So slow, that it almost frustrated Emilia. 
"Are you drunk?" he asked.
He licked his lips, tasting the Firewhiskey and shrugging approvingly. 

"No, I'm not." Emilia whispered, out of breath. Fred definitely took her breath away. 
"Lovedrunk maybe.." she murmured, looking at his hazel, now dark eyes. 
"Do I make you feel good?" he asked, resting his thumb onto her lips. 
"Yeah.."
"Better than anyone else?" he asked her. "Better than Cho?" 

And suddenly all her love was gone and waisted. She stood straight up, her eyes shocked by his question. 

"What the fuck, Weasley?" she said angrily. 

"I- I'm sorry. I said it before I thought.." Fred muttered. 
"Yeah, you always do that!" she yelled at him. She was really mad now. All her feelings for Fred vanished and all that was left was anger. 

"You ruined this fun evening for me once again. Thank you, Fred." 

She bursted out of the room, but as she walked into the living room, nobody was there anymore. 
George and Lee were already in their room and now she was left alone once again.
With tears in her eyes she layed down on the couch. 

Luckily, because of the alcohol in her body, she catched sleep pretty quickly. 
But having once again a very, very weird night.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 161 41
Maeve Black has always had a knack for finding herself in trouble. Now that she is at Hogwarts and feeling the real implications of the Black name, s...
35.8K 636 19
Olympia Bellchant's decision to spend the summer with the Weasley's could very well ruin her reputation, her life, and her perception of love. It doe...
329K 6.5K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...
949K 19.5K 124
"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existence. I don't really see the point now you...