you're my drug/ mattia polibio

By writesforpolibio

y/n moves to New Jersey for her senior year. 2 years ago both her parents passed away so she lived with her g... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
ok
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
54
055
056
057
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

019

2.8K 36 3
By writesforpolibio

mattia pov

i finished cutting my hair and decided to go to y/n 's house . " aye alvaro imma catch you later." I walked ou the shop before he can even say anything. i made a quick stop at target and got some flowers and ice cream. i just wanted to spend the night with her because she isn't coming to the party with us . i went to the cashier and payed for the stuff , i walked to my car and texted her that i was on the way . i just brought my s clothes with me i can go to the party from her house because i didn't feel like going back home. since I'm not coming home i called my mom and told her i was staying at a friends tonight.

" hola mama"

" hola hijo "

" I'm spending the night at a friends but I'm still going to the party"

" okay please be careful and don't drink to much please"

" okay mom bye i love you"

" i love you too"

i hanged up and pulled into y/ns drive way . I knocked on the door a few times and she finally opened the door. She looked so beautiful without make up . her long brown curly hair blown by the wind from the door , her green eyes glowing brighter than usual, her plump lips with the vanilla lipgloss she always wears , her perfect natural curves forming in her pjs . she is just a different breed. she makes me feel happier than others and it makes me wonder where i would be right now if she didn't come to jersey . " hey" she said in the softest voice making it sound like smooth honey. " hey amore" i replied back . i walked in the house following behind her and put the ice cream in the freezer. " i was texting lelani before you came " she said knowing i was gonna ask. " you read me very well" i said smiling. " its my super power" she said returning a smile. we walked up the steps talking about what we were gonna do , she decided that we watched a movie on Netflix and cuddled. i walked in the bathroom and changed into grey sweats and no shirt . i walked in y/ns room and laid on the bed , she wasn't in here so i guess she went to the bathroom. 2 minutes later she came out and jumped in me . " hiiii" she said . " heyyy" i replied while she is still hovering over me . " what you wanna watch" she asked , " lets watch money heist " i said . " how did i know you were gonna pick that , that show is hard to finish." she rolled her eyes and tried to get off me , but i held onto her waist . " kiss please" i asked with a pouty face. " no" she replied , " then I'm not letting you go the fuck." i said to her. " fine" she leaned down and went in for a kissed but she stopped , i lifted my head and went in for it . the kiss was more filled with desire an pleasure but she isn't ready and we arent together , but i didn't pull away and neither did she . She went deeper into the kiss , i flipped us over and went down to her neck , kissing every single part until i found her sensitive spot . she let out a little moan and that's when i knew i found it . i went back up to her soft lips and we just made out.

5 minutes later

we cuddled up watching money heist , and y/n fell asleep. i turned the tv off and went to bed right with her.

halloween morning

-------------------------------------

y/n pov

i got up from bed and went to the bathroom . i looked in the mirror and noticed some hickeys , " fucking great mattia " i whispered to myself. i brushed my teeth and washed my face , after i went downstairs and made breakfast for me and mattia . all of last night all i could think about was our kiss it was different . i finished cooking and out the food on the plates , " goodmorning beautiful" he said in a deep raspy voice . lord he makes me so wet....... " goodmorning tia" he came and hugged me from behind. " i made you breakfast" i said. he turned me around and looked me up and down . " there they are , now people will no that your mine" he said . " i hate you" i said . i threw the kitchen rag at him and walked away from him . he grabbed my arm and gave me a kiss , he lifted me up and put me on the counter while still kissing me . he tried to put his tongue in but i denied his access. he then slapped my ass and made me let out a little moan that gave him access. he finally pulled away. " cant wait to wake up like this every morning." he smirked at me and let me off the counter. " whatever" i rolled my eyes and smiled. as i was walking upstairs i heard someone knock on the door. i tied up my silk red robe and went to open it. " can i help yo- oh hey guys , what are you doing here?" i said . " we came to hang out with you since ou arent going to the party" ale said . " oh happy Halloween" lelani said . i let everyone in and they all went straight to the kitchen . " oh hey mattia " kai said , " wassup i didn't know you guys were coming" mattia said just as confused as i was when i opened the door . " we didn't expect to see you here either" meliyah said smiling . i walked around to the island by mattia and bent down to pick up the rag and my robe untied a little i didn't even noticed . i stood up and everyone looked shocked . " what are yall looking at ?" i asked confused on why they looked like that . i seen kairi and ale smile . " you guys had fun last night didn't you ." alvaro said smiling. i looked down at my robe and seen it was untied , i tied it back quickly and smiled. " them things are huge" ale said everyone started laughing except me and mattia . " watch it" mattia said with a little bit of jealousy. " well I'm going to put on actual clothes" i walked up the stairs and went to put on actual clothes . that was so embarrassing honestly .

a/n

i have put a lot of thought into this . um mattia isn't a virgin anymore just pretend i didn't even say he was . okay bye now !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 7.6K 35
After y/n's dad's death she not only inherited his wealth and title as leader but all his enemies what happens when she is married off to a mafia lea...
23.4K 731 25
Kairi will move to New Jersey because of his mother's new boyfriend. I know the description sucks, just read it
809K 11.8K 79
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 πŸ˜ƒ π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πˆπ’ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ
719K 10K 44
"Why? Why me? You're Mattia. Any girl in our school would kill to have you. I'm nothing special. So, why me?" COMPLETE You can find the sequel to thi...