My Sweet Revenge JK ff

By kookiesbunnysmile

Jeon jungkook The most powerful man in the world.. Had a dark past.. Which completely ruined his heart but ma... More

Trailer
Part : 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part-4
Part- 5
Part - 6
Part -7 {1}
Part - 7 {2}
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part-10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part- 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part-18
Happy New Year And New Update
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Characters Q&A
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 56
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part- 62
Part - 63
Part- 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
part -71
part -72
part -73
part-74
part -75
part-76
part -77
part -78
part -79
part -80
part -81 (part 1)
81 - (part 2)
Q & A
epilogue
happy ending

Part - 22

4.4K 174 57
By kookiesbunnysmile

The guy in black hoodie and leather jacket walk closer to Jungkook

Stopping near his bed. He stroke the knife with his leather gloved hand and smirk
Before raising the knife to stab Jungkook.

But....

***

He raised his hand to stab Taehyung but tae was fast enough to doge it.

Kicking that boy harshly making him land on the floor before getting slammed on the wall.

The boy scaredly crawl back and tremble seeing Taehyung walking toward him

While Taehyung chew the toothpick sexily in his mouth

Pushing his jacket back.. Tae played with his gun while putting a foot on that boy's body pushing him further on the hard wall.

"i will give you 3 secs. To spill.. Or this bullet and your head... Bang"  Taehyung gesture his gun on that boy's forehead. Cracking his neck sexily before counting.

"...3...-". Before tae even continued the boy begged and cried heavily stopping Taehyung
Making taw chuckle sarcastically.

"aww you didn't even let me count" Taehyung tress the gun on that boy's face till reaching his jaw and harshly pushing it above making him face Tae

"spill" Taehyung said chewing the toothpick on his tongue.

"S-sir.. I-i used to work for chang whenever he need to deliver things. He only gives me bag and tells me to deliver it. And the only thing i do is pick them up and drop them on random addresses. And for that he gives me money for every delivery. That's all i know "

Taehyung sigh and harshly hold his neck while pointing gun closely to his eyes.

" i. said. spill. everything" Taehyung greeted through his teeths and dangerously glare at him

"S-sir.. I- i really don't know more than this.. But i - i have one thing that can help you with" Taehyung leaved his neck letting him gasp for air and speak more clearly.

"i once stole his old phone. When we were relaxing at sauna. I took the phone with me but left the sim card that has all his phone contacts data in the locker of sauna. Thought of taking it later. But forgot it"

"give me the address and if i didn't find that sim i will come and kill you right away" Taehyung angrily growl on his face making him a scardy cat. He nod his head in fright and gave the address. Taehyung knows that he was telling the truth but he just wanna scare the boy before leaving.

Pushing his hairs back, tugging his jacket Taehyung spit the toothpick on that boy's face and walk away from that alley toward his car.

Opening his car door he drove toward Saerin's house.

***

Closing the Car door, jason in full armed with his team mates behind him and a big gun in his hand arrived at the abandon area.

He signal his team members to different directions and walk toward the back door of the place, hiding near a wall.

Seeing no one there.. He slowly walk toward the door, seeing a guard there.

He grab a stone from ground and throw on the other opposite side bushes. Making it a big noise enough to distract guard.

Which got succeeded. The guard got alert and ran toward the bush giving enough chance for jason to sneak inside the door.

Crouching down near the broken window of the big hall where D-chi with other people was dealing with ilegal stuffs. That jason already got the idea before. And without wasting anytime. Jason grab the opportunity to arrest D-chi on the spot.

Peak through the window seeing every moves of D-chi. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to barge inside and arrest him.

He already ordered his officers to cover the area all side. Not leaving a chance for D-chi to escape.

He throws a gas bomb inside the hall through the window. Making all the area inside foggy.

Getting the chance that everyone inside busy coughing. He sneak inside the hall and fire bullets killing all the guards.

But D-chi was taken care by a man he pushed D-chi to another room.

Passing through those fog jason rush towards the room where D-chi hide.

There was no way for D-chi to ran out from this building. Because all the area was secured by Jason's team mates.

Jason's perfect was working well. He finally will get D-chi and send him behind the bars. The place where he deserves for killing so many innocent people as well as doing ilegal things. This country will be free from toxic crimes done by D-chi.

This thoughts motivate jason more. Determine to finally arrest the most wanted criminal of Thailand.

He hide beside the door before kicking it open. Loading his gun, adjusting his bulletproof jacket. preparing himself to enter and arrest him.

Jason waited seeing no moments he slowly peak through the door holding his gun front in position.

Looking around carefully he found no one there except big cardboard boxes.

Sweat roll down Jason's head. Looking carefully at the big boxes.

He point his gun each and every boxes.

And finally saw a tiger printed jacket that D-chi wore.

Jason smirk and fire one bullet to scare the D-chi who was hiding inside the box.

But bullet pass through the box with no scream heard. Making jason realize it's a trap. He stood like a statue and move his eyes around. Waiting for a move.

And that's when someone try to hit him from back but jason is too skill officer to ditch it by crouching down and hitting the person with his leg

The man try to grab Jason's gun but jason hit him with his gun making the man faint.

Jason was about to turn around when two three bullets peirce through his body from back.

Making him kneel down & growl in pain.

But jason still managed to turn around and try to hit the person who fired bullet at jason.

Swiftly moving his gun to that person jason fire bullet at him but before that few mens arrived from behind and held jason.

And the person smirk standing while laughing at jason showing bunch of papers and pictures.

Throwing those papers at Jason's face the person laugh saying

"you wanted this proof right"  the person evilly chuckle at him making jason growl in anger.

"now you will die with it" the person smirk showing the liter

"who are you?!" jason shout looking through his red anger filled eyes

The person smirk and said

"I'm one of you".  Winking at him the person turn around fixing his long coat jacket and walk away.

Those mens try to held jason and tide him but jason pushed them all with his last strength and quickly took his gun to fire the man who was still walking out from the door.

The bullet peirce through the person hand making him clutch and grunt in pain he turned around and yelled at those mens to kill him.

Before all this jason shout

"you will regret this. Karma will hit you one day"

Hearing the last words from jason, the man laughed at his poor words which he was used to it by now. He heard alot of it for years which now sound funny to him. Because he was too confident that no one was born to show him. He's always the best at his things that he still never get caught even after many years. And he never will.... Well that's what he thought.

Walking outside of the building. Looking back at the place he see how his mens kills all the police officer already and how his simple plan got succeeded to trap jason. The poor loyal officer who thought he was the one who made a plan to arrest D-chi. When infact it was all a trap to catch jason fish in his net.

Laughing evilly at the poor Jason's loyalty the person took his lighter out and set the whole abandoned place at fire.

Smiling evilly that once again his plan got succeed like always

***

The guy in black hoodie and leather jacket walk closer to Jungkook

Stopping near his bed. He stroke the knife with his leather gloved hand and smirk
Before raising the knife to stab Jungkook.

But....

Jungkook open his eyes and grab the guy before flipping him over his bed

Pushing his body down further in bed, Jungkook laughed hovering above him before saying

"very bad move...

Jimin hyung"

—★★—

Vote and comment for the next chapter 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Wanna Die By Lets fantasize

Mystery / Thriller

25.3K 3.1K 34
Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. It's only after losing her last hope in l...
2.4M 107K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
36.1K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
573K 24.3K 50
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝗔 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹, 𝗶𝗻𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗲, 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹.. 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀...