The golden haired hero SAYIAN...

By reginaldloves_anime

After the defeat of cell gohan decides to become a hero and protect earth in his fathers place More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 29

707 17 0
By reginaldloves_anime

Class 1A gathered outside, only about thirty minutes out from lunch being finished. Near Gohan's house, there was a smaller shack-like home, and in front of it was a small altar with an orange ball, four dark stars visible from any position. Underneath the ball was a neatly folded set of orange and blue clothes.

"Hey, Dad. It's me. Normally, you're busy training, so just like you told me, I came to your grave so I could call you. I won't take up too much of your time, so if you can hear me, I just wanted to say that I miss you. I'm about to tell my class - my friends everything, so please correct me if I misplace any details." He said softly.

"So, this is it?" Kirishima asked.

"Gohan, you said you wanted to tell us everything, right?" Midoriya continued. "What exactly is there to tell us?"

After several moments of silence, Gohan took a deep breath. "Well everyone, it all started several decades ago. A planet out there, on the brink of destruction, sent forth a single infant to a small blue ball called Earth."

"Wait, you can't be-!" Before Kaminari could finish, Iida squeezed his shoulder, and as he turned around, he could see his classmate shaking his head.

"The infant had one mission. Destroy everything. And although he had destructive tendencies, it wasn't until he fell and hit his head hard that he became a different person. One full of kindness and compassion. That was my father, Goku Son. And that was the beginning of the life of the strongest warrior in the universe. Forgive me if I stumble here and there, I'm really only familiar with what I've been told in stories."

"Just do your best." Midoriya told him with a smile, earning a nod in response.

"Goku's tireless adventures, and his quest to become stronger, all began with the story of the Dragon Balls. A set of 7 orbs that can grant almost any wish, created the guardian of Earth. When his grandfather perished, the Four-Star Dragon Ball was all that was left in his absence. The presence of that Dragon Ball brought to him the richest scientist in the world, Bulma Brief. After mistaking her car for a monster and throwing it off the road, she would then proceed to unload bullets into my father, but she was shocked to find that it didn't work." Gohan continued, causing several jaws to drop. "Now by this point, my father had never seen a girl before, not to even mention cars. He even thought Bulma was a monster. This encounter, however, was one that created a spiraling chain of events, a search for the Dragon Balls.n Balls. Along this journey, my father met others who would turn out to be lifelong friends and comrades. However, there came a stopping point in his journey where the meaning of strength would begin to become redefined time and time. The battle with King Piccolo, where my father was hopelessly. This was the first of many enemies that my dad would manage to defeat when things seemed hopeless - Demon King Piccolo. After his defeat came the defeat of his son, Piccolo Jr. at the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament. Just after this was when I was born, and four years later, my father received a visit that would change his life forever. On that day ten years ago, my uncle landed on Earth. After coming face-to-face with evil for the first time in my young life, I knew what it was like to feel terror. This man with a tail, just like the one I had at that age, had given my dad his origin. A 'Saiyan' born on the planet known as Vegeta and sent to Earth with one purpose. After overwhelming my father, my uncle, Raditz, kidnapped me, and put his might to the test."

"This is all a little hard to believe..." Hagakure chimed in.

With a nod, Gohan continued to explain. "In that fight with my uncle, where my father had to team up with Piccolo Jr., I had revealed the shocking power of a Saiyan child - the reason why my father was sent to enslave Earth as an infant. After Piccolo Jr. took my father and uncle's lives, he abducted me, and trained me to be a warrior. In that year, the hardest year of my young life at the time, I was preparing for two more Saiyans, both heartless like my uncle, but far more powerful. One of which with enough power to destroy the whole planet. You may have heard about how one of them obliterated an entire city, covered up as a meteor strike."

"I think I remember reading about that once." Yaoyorozu told them. "They said it was a one-in-a-million chance for an asteroid to slip past any radars and strike the Earth with such devastating power."

"Right. So, a year passed, and the Dragon Balls were gathered, and the wish that was made upon the eternal dragon that rises once all seven are gathered - 'Bring Goku Son back to life.'" Gohan explained, causing everyone to gasp.

"Are you saying that these balls can bring people back to life?!" Ashido shouted, clenching her fists.

"Everyone, it's important that you all keep this to yourselves. Instances of masses of people being brought back before, as a means of undoing the damages that planet-threatening villains bring forth, have been dismissed as mere dreams or mass blackouts among the people. If it became common knowledge, the order of the world would be destroyed. But, after the wish was granted, my father rushed to the scene of the battle as quickly as possible. Nappa, and Vegeta. Almost as soon as the battle begun, my father's friend, Yamcha, perished. After him, Chiaotzu and Tien Shinhan followed suit. And then, my own teacher, Piccolo, died trying to protect me. It was then that my father finally made it, and through his training in the afterlife, was able to overwhelm Nappa."

"So, there really is an afterlife? I thought your spirit leaves your body or something...?" Uraraka said, the fear of one day reaching an afterlife shaking her very core.

"Under certain conditions, you can keep your body when you perish. My father, having always protected others, was granted this special privilege." He continued explaining. "Once my father defeated him, Nappa was killed by his comrade, the former prince of all Saiyans. This warrior proved to be my father's toughest opponent yet, and their battle was one that shook the Earth. After finally defeating him, he decided to let him go, in order to fight him again one day. This was when my father's love for battle surfaced most prominently to me. It was downright insane. But, Piccolo, who was once half of Kami, perished, causing Kami to lose his life, as well. And because of that, the Dragon Balls ceased to exist. This was when we discovered that Kami and Piccolo alike were Namekians, a race of beings with both human-like and slug-like properties. After discovering Kami's ship, me, my father's best friend, and Bulma left for Namek in less than two weeks, and it took us a month to get there."

"He's saying he's traveled through space..." Jiro uttered in shock.

"Upon arriving, we were caught in the middle of a losing battle between the Namekians and an army belonging to a tyrant known as Frieza. The time on Namek seemed to last for years, even though it was only a week. As we found and teamed up with Vegeta, who was at the time rebelling against Frieza's forces, we did our best to cut down his army as much as possible. However, his generals proved to be just too much for us. Although, on that sixth day, my father arrived. And he alone was able to push back the remainder of Frieza's most powerful men. Until it finally came time for the battle against Frieza. Just like Kami, Namek had a guardian, one who created a set of Dragon Balls. This eternal dragon, however, was much more powerful than our own, allowing us to have three wishes. The first and second of these were used to wish Piccolo back to life, in order to bring Kami back to life, and to bring Piccolo to Namek. By this time, we were met face-to-face with the most unspeakably evil creature across the universe - Frieza. A being that trumped our most powerful comrade without breaking a sweat, and was capable of striking fear into citizens across several galaxies. It was discovered the under his rule, the Saiyans were wiped out with their planet. And all he did was fire one shot, destroying the whole planet."

"That sounds scary... I'd hate to have seen the guy myself..." Kaminari stated, scratching his cheek.

"So somehow, my friends and I, with Vegeta there as well, pushed back Frieza. As powerful as he was, it didn't stop. He was able to transform several times, each time unlocking newer incredible displays of strength. It wasn't until it was too late that my father arrived, and with Vegeta's final breath, the legend of the Super Saiyan was passed on. And so my father battled Frieza, several times almost losing his life. After his most powerful attack failed, we watched as Krillin, his best friend, who had been with him since early on in his journey, died by Frieza's hand. It's important to mention now that our eternal dragon, Shenron, was unable to bring someone who had died already back to life. Through his heinous actions, Goku Son transformed into the first Super Saiyan in a thousand years. A warrior pure of heart and born of anger. With this power that you've all seen, my father overwhelmed the tyrant just as he had done to so many victims. Even after allowing Frieza to power up to 100% of his power, he still failed at my father's hand. Not taking his loss so kindly, he attempted to destroy the planet as a means of taking him down with it, but before he could complete the task, he was killed by my father. During their battle, the final wish made on the Namekian Dragon Balls was to teleport everyone on Namek, who were brought to life by the newly revived Dragon Balls on Earth, from Namek to Earth. This, of course, excluded my father and Frieza, as their battle raged on."

"Man, this is getting intense!" Kirishima said, pumping his fist.

"Planet Namek now destroyed, the Namekians take refuge on Earth. My father, having just escaped the planet before it exploded, spends one year on the planet known as Yardrat, where he learns the technique you've all seen me use, 'Instant Transmission.' However, he wasn't the only one coming to Earth after a year. As it turned out, Frieza was not dead, but was very near to death after Namek exploded. Now made into some form of cyborg, Frieza made his way to Earth to lay waste to all of its people as a welcome gift to my father."

"He couldn't have used that Instant Transmission move? He would have been there in a snap, wouldn't he?" Mineta questioned as Gohan chuckled.

"To this day we still joke about that. We don't know what went through his mind, but it was thanks to a mysterious warrior, another Super Saiyan with a sword, that we survived. After ending both Frieza's life, as well as the life of his father, King Cold, he joined with my father upon his return and revealed himself to be a time traveler from the future."

"Just when I thought this story couldn't get any more wild." Todoroki said quietly.

"He told us that in three years, there would be two robotic monsters that would emerge from the Red Ribbon Army. I, myself, don't know much about them. I just know that Dr. Gero, one of their last men, created three Androids to combat my father, and somehow converted himself into an Android. Ms. Kyoka happens to be modeled after these Androids. They were made to kill my father, and as we faced them head-on after three years of training, it became apparent just how far we had to go if we wanted to beat them. As we all scrambled to hide my father, who was suffering from a heart virus, the Androids followed our trail. However, the hunt was short-lived, as a bio-warrior made himself apparent. A strange bug-like creature, his goal was to absorb Androids 17 and 18, the two most powerful creations of Dr. Gero, and gain their strength. Even though my friends tried to stop him, a number of factors played into our failure. He was able to achieve what he called a 'perfect form.' That warrior, as a lot of you may know, was named 'Cell.'" As the name dropped from his mouth, everyone dropped their jaws in surprise. "Yeah, I'm sure you all know how the story goes now. Up until the Cell Games, of course, where even my father couldn't rise to the challenge. Of course, it's believed that Hercule was the one who defeated Cell, but only a select number of people know that it was actually me." Gohan finished, clenching his fist. "My father perished that day in an attempt to save the world. Even after Cell was able to return from what seemed like utter annihilation, it fell on my shoulders to stop him. And with our final clash that shook the world, and the celestial bodies that surrounded the Earth, I triumphed, taking out the monster once and for all. Three years later, here we are."

"So you were one of those golden warriors that appeared to fight Cell on that day, is that right?" Iida asked him.

"That's right. It was my fault that he died. It was because I couldn't do what needed to be done." As Gohan began to sulk, Hagakure ran up to Gohan and wrapped her arms around him, shocking the entire class.

"It's fine, Gohan! I'm sure your father is still proud of who your are! He wouldn't blame you for what happened, so neither should you!" She told him.

"Hey!" Ashido called out as she joined in the hug. "You can't just swoop in like that, Hagakure!" Ashido whispered to her.

"Mina... Toru..."

"It's important to remember that we're your friends, Gohan." Iida told him, stepping forward and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"That's right! We accept you, no matter what. Even if you're an alien!" Midoriya continued, stepping forward.

"You've done so much for us so far. There's no reason for us to take back our trust just because you're different." Todoroki told him with a smile.

"Personally, this just makes you even cooler!" Kaminari told him with a smile, complemented by Kirshima's thumbs-up.

"You're already way stronger than a Pro Hero! It's amazing!" Mineta chimed in before scowling. "I just wish you wouldn't take all of the girls!"

"We're grateful to have you as part of Class 1-A, Gohan Son. Don't ever forget that." Yaoyorozu told him as she joined the other girls in a hug.

"Guys...!" Gohan found himself fighting back tears. He'd always been afraid that his class would either reject him, or blame him for what happened. An intense sensation of never-ending warmth swelled in his chest. With a smile, his voice choked, but he still managed to get the words out. "Thank you all so much!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 11 14
After a accident, Midoriya Izuku is given cyborg enhancements connected to a risky system. He now has to figure out how to be a hero with this new bo...
14.9K 250 22
Future Gohan goes back in time with Future Trunks to save the future.
1.6K 17 39
We will start with Izuku, Bakugo, Iida, Aizawa, Mic, Kirishima, Shoto, Shinso, Sero, Tensei and Fatgum
1.3K 46 13
Warning: Spoilers from all the Mha seasons, also big spoilers from the previous story, Jojo x My Hero Academia so you should check that out to figure...