breathing [muke af]

De fivesecondsofsheeran

teacher!luke fell in love with daddy!michael. Mais

je veux sommeil
gentil de vous rencontrer
je n'ai pas besoin de vous
bébé
je déteste des cravates
ne me trouvez pas
votre sourire
samedi matin
character ask answers!!!!
excuses qui répètent
mal
venez +
cachez-moi +
venez de nouveau +
vous l'avez fait
camions de nourriture
vie est étrange
vous êtes stupide
détendez +
il y aura plus
je sais
je sens mauvais
wouah
nouveau
feux d'artifice
amour +
lave-vaisselle
aucune idée
tard
vous êtes dans amour
vous et moi
pour toujours +
lesquels
ce qui
partie deux +
l'extrémité
le fin
THANK YOU

première date +

23.6K 996 1.3K
De fivesecondsofsheeran

première date +

Michael knocked on the pastel blue door, taking a step back. There were a few rocking chairs outside, sitting on the deck in layers of snow. The once-white chairs were painted to resemble paintings, the sponged texture made each stroke seem like a masterpiece. 

The door opened to reveal a brunette with floppy curls, a bandana trying to hold them out of his face. “Michael, right?” He asked, stepping back to let the boy in. 

“You’re either Ashton or Jack,” he responded, standing on the small rug in order to not leave slush on the hardwood. 

“Ashton,” the tan man grinned, holding out an unbelievably large hand. “Luke is still in the shower, using my hot water and making a mess. But you can head up if you want. You’ll hear him blaring music.”

Michael bent down, untying the double knot on his shoes, and kicking them to the side of the door. By the time he stood back up, Ashton has wandered away, finding another task to do on this grey Saturday. 

Mike kept his denim jacket tight to his chest as he headed up the stairs, looking at the splashes of color on the originally white wall. He knew it was some painting, but was far too uncultured to figure out which one. 

He stood at the top of the stairs, looking at the left and right. Both sides had two doors, one painted white, one painted red, one with zebra strips, one dark green. On the right, one of the closed doors concealed a blaring guitar riff. Michael was impressed at the clean channel the amp was blaring. 

He figured Luke was where the Blink-182 album was coming from. His sock-clad feet made its way to the left, peaking in the crack of the door to see an unmade bed and clothes strewn around every furniture item.

He walked in, hearing Luke singing along to Pretty Little Girl. He had a fairly nice voice, a little breathy, a little below the proper note, but still beyond perfection. Michael smiled, sitting on the white bedsheets. It smelled of Luke—a mixture between sex and whatever his breakfast was. 

Around the room were a few guitars placed on top of their cases, he wondered if they belonged to Luke, or just overflow from his guitar-loving roommate. The walls were mostly blank since the boy had only been living in this crowded house for a few weeks. Luke was waiting to make other arrangements, to get a new apartment, to buy a house, but he wasn’t sure he was ready to live alone again. He didn’t like waking up to a cold, dark room with just him and his thoughts filling the space. 

Mike continued to eye around the room, seeing a few journals piled up on the side table. Many small boxes were still unpacked and stacked around the room. Michael scooted across the bed, closer to the bedside table. He picked up a grey journal, in messy handwriting were the words, “before I die . . .”

His cold hands flipped through the pages, seeing each page with a different color of pen. “11.05.14 before I die . . . I want to be happy.”

“12.22.14 before I die . . . I want to get a new boyfriend.”

“01.20.15 before I die . . . I want to kiss Michael Clifford, again.”

Michael smiled, placing it back on the nightstand. He could hear the shower turn off, Toxic Valentine by All Time Low was now playing from his speaker. Luke’s small voice could be heard through the en suite bathroom, quietly whispering the lyrics as he dried his hair. 

He bent down, shaking out the water from his dripping blonde locks with a towel. If we get out of the showers clean, how do towels get dirty? Luke questioned the meaning of life as he wrapped the towel around his waist, letting it lay low. 

He made small footsteps out of the bathroom, turning to pull out a white v-neck from his dresser. He was still nodding his head along to the music as he slid on the fabric.

“H—hey, Luke,” Michael coughed right before he was about to drop the towel. 

The younger boy let out a screech, jumping out of his skin as goosebumps rose. “You can’t do that to me,” he said as he held a hand to his beating heart, “turn around, let me put pants on.”

Michael rolled his eyes, but did as so. He held his left hand over his eyes, arching his back downwards as he stayed sat on the soft bed. “Ashton let me in, seems like a nice lad.”

“He’s cool,” Luke answered as he slid on a pair of light green briefs, “I told him to get me out of the shower at noon, I lose track of time in the shower.”

“Oh? What are you doing in there?” Michael peaked out from his hands, wiggling his eyebrows. 

“None of that!” Luke defended, buttoning his dark denim jeans. 

Michael laughed. He adjusted his body so he was leaning against the headboard, his feet stretched out, “you have a good taste in music, I think we should just get married now.”

“I’m so down for that,” he responded, jumping on the edge of his bed and crawling his way next to Michael. He sat adjacent, rolling over to grab his laptop and set it on his lap, “since you said you didn’t want to do anything, I figured we could watch Netflix until our eyes hurt.”

“Perfect.”

After the blinds were closed, the door locked, they got comfortable under the covers. The dark room being comforting to Luke as he lay with his head on Michael’s chest. Mike rubbed his thumb over the small bumps of Luke’s arm every now and then. 

He kissed Luke’s head, watching the small quirks he had instead of the screen in front of him. 

Luke tilted his head up, looking at Michael, who was looking back at him. Luke did something he knew he’d regret. 

He moved his leg over Michael, leaning down to attach their lips. 

“Oh,” Mike said, muffled, “you sure know how to make a move.”

Michael grabbed Luke’s thighs, turning him over so the blonde was now below him. Mike sat up once more, shutting the laptop and moving it to the messy bedside table. He leant back down, hovering over the wide-eyed boy. His shoulders locked as took Luke’s lower lip, pulling at it slightly. “What do you want, babe?”

“I kind of want you inside of me,” he whispered, his breath staggered as he started to realize that the man he’s been dreaming about is on top of him, their growing bulges against each other. 

“Oh,” Michael repeated, not 100% sure he was ready for that. “Only kind of?” He snickered, taking his hands and placing them under Luke’s tee shirt. 

The second he heard the twenty-eight year old let out a shy moan, was the second Michael decided he wanted this. 

His shaky hands undid the black belt of Luke, throwing it somewhere on the floor. Luke’s fingers played with the hem of Michael’s jacket, not understanding why it wasn’t off yet. He pulled at it, trying to get his message across. 

Michael was too busy leaving slobbering hickies on Luke’s stomach to notice the whining/moaning blonde pulling at his clothes.
“Mikey, I want this off.”

Michael sat up once more, just wanting to be inside of Luke already. He rolled his shoulders back, taking off his jean jacket. Luke drew shapes on Michael’s denim-covered thighs, looking up at him with batting eyelashes. The thirty-year old criss-crossed his arms, taking off the white Weazer teeshirt.

Their lips attached again as Luke explored every inch of Michael’s back, leaving scratches across the pale skin. He knew Michael hated the extra skin around his hips and back, but Luke love every bit of his body. 

Michael placed kisses all over the younger boy’s chest, sucking on the skin. Luke’s moans echoed, getting louder and louder as Mike made his way down. 

Luke was out of breath, his back already arched up from the mattress by the time Michael slid his tight jeans down his legs. “You haven’t been f.ucked in a long time, have you?” Michael joked. His hands were placed at Luke’s skinny hipbones, his lips on the skin around them. 

“No,” Luke laughed, “it’s been a while.” His laugh turned into a loud moan as Michael cupped his member. The lighter blonde smiled as he saw what his hands did to the boy.

He pulled down Luke’s briefs to his knees, licking a strip on his dick. The younger boy thrusted up, needing more to his throbbing body. Michael held Luke down more harshly, most likely leaving a few bruises. 

Michael took as much of Luke as he could into his warm mouth. He moved his cold hands from Luke’s hip to the base of his dick, pumping the skin that he couldn't fit into his mouth.
Luke whimpered and threw his head back against his plush pillows, he loved the way Michael felt around him. Luke hasn’t felt this way in months, it was like he was the little sixteen year old virgin again, waiting for his big college boyfriend to suck him off. “Please get inside me,” he moaned out. 

Jack and Ashton were sitting in their room, trying to hold in their snickers. Jack had already spit out his coffee twice in the last few minutes, “he’s so loud,” Ash giggled.

“Shh, I don’t want them to stop,” Jack answered, biting his lip as Luke let out another school-girl moan. 

“Get on your hands and knees for me, baby,” Michael whispered. He brought a hand to his lips, wiping off a line of saliva. Luke rolled over, sliding his bum against Michael’s hands. He positioned himself on his hands and knees. “If I were the lube, where would I be?”

“Bottom drawer,” Luke answered, stretching out his back and aching elbows. 

Michael quickly reached for it, not wanting the whimpering boy waiting. He crawled back onto the bed, leaving a soft slap to Luke’s pale bottom. He opened the bottle of lube, putting enough on his fingers. 

Michael has obviously never been with a dude before. He’s simply going off of the gay porn he watched as a teenager. Maybe that was the first sign that he was into guys. 

He sat up on his knees behind Luke, rubbing the side of Luke’s bum with his left hand as he stuck a finger into Luke with his right. The blonde moved uncomfortably at the new sensation. Michael moved slowly, trying to figure out what Luke liked the best. 

He slipped a second finger into Luke, his moans starting up again. He scissored his fingers, hoping that it felt good to the younger boy. He continued to thrust in and out faster by the second. 

Luke thrusted his hips backwards, meeting Michael knuckle deep. “I really need you.”

Michael arched his body over Luke, continuing his fingers to thrust in and out as he whispered in Luke’s ear, “you’ve already got me, kitten.”

“I need you, I need you, I need you,” he repeated his elbows collapsing under him as he laid his head on top.

Michael pulled his fingers out, shifting slightly to slide off his jeans and boxers. He coated his dick with the cold lube, slightly cringing at the feeling. He looked down, realizing he didn’t have a condom on, “shit, do you want me to put—.”

“No, just get inside of me already,” Luke moaned out, reaching his right hand down to tub at his hardened dick. 

Michael lined himself up, entering the whimpering boy with caution. Michael continued to move in and out until he was fully in. He liked the feeling of Luke trying to slowly meet Michael’s hips but the feeling of pleasure took over, making him let out a porn-like moan. 

Luke cried out, “start moving.” He became more of moaning mess as Mike thrusted in and out, the sound of skin slapping barely audible between Luke’s practically yelling moans and Michael’s whimpers. 

Michael smirked as he hit the same spot in Luke, “how does that feel, baby?”
The blonde moaned in response, feeling a hot warmth fill in his stomach. His back muscles tightened as he clenched his entire body, “I’m almost—.”
“Go for it,” Mike whispered, leaning over Luke once more. He continued to thrust until he felt himself release into the boy.
His eyes were tearing as his face and body turned a red, sweaty mess. Michael clenched as he started to move out of Luke. 

Luke automatically fell onto the blankets, the side of his face pressed into his pillow. Michael rolled next to him, relaxing on his side as he rubbed a hand up and down Luke’s back, “sorry if that wasn’t good.”

Luke opened one eye to look at Michael, he rolled over, letting his lips linger on Michael’s mouth, “you’re amazing.”

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

79K 3.6K 35
"Show me you love me, Michael. Quit just telling me you love me, and make me believe you."
14K 1.2K 22
[ C O M P L E T E D ] Where Luke likes Brady Clifford but he's got another Clifford to watch out for.
1.2M 15.9K 141
Preferences about 5 Seconds of Summer. All preferences are mine so please give credit if you take them¡!
16.4K 318 27
When a girl falls in love with a boy that she doesn't mean to fall in love with