Multiverse academy x Male rea...

By Monksanto

A boy named Y/n is transferred to a new school he finds that the school is nothing like his older brother sai... More

Bio
First day at a new school
Second day of school work begins
Voting for class rep
What do you mean I'm a suspect!?
Volleyball
I've been framed!
Dance
Big changes
First day in prison.
Harem additions
Prision life
Fight
Drama
Trying to escape
The Duel
She's insane
It's all coming together
Released
First day back
Final confessions
Graduation
Teaser for next story

Bonding with Erza

5.3K 84 51
By Monksanto

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed, sitting in my room shirtless and wearing a pair of shorts as I watched a movie on my computer. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked to see a text from Sasha; it read, " Hey Y/n Erza was sick, and someone needs to give the assignments that she missed. Could you give them to her?" I quickly replied, "Sure." I tiredly got out of my bed and got dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants.

I then grabbed a candy bar and exited my apartment. I arrived at the meeting place Sasha and I had agreed to meet. I sat at a bench and waited for the hungry girl. A few minutes later, I heard my name called. I looked up to see Sasha in a black hoodie and wearing some jeans.Y

/n:" Hey, Sasha. You got the papers?"

Sasha:" Yeah, right here."

Sasha reached into her bookbag, pulled out some papers, and handed them to me. I thanked Sasha, and I would have left for Erza's house, but Sasha called out my name.

Sasha:" Hey, Y/n, wait!"

I turned around and looked into Sasha's eyes.

Sasha:" Do you want to go to a movie next week?"

I smiled as I looked at the burette girl as I spoke.

Y/n:" Id' love to."

Sasha smiled as we hugged, and I soon left for Erza's apartment building. After a couple of minutes of searching, I realized that I was lost. I sighed as I took a look at the map Sasha had given to me and quickly realized I was going in the wrong direction. I promptly got back on track and made my way to the scarlet haired girl's house. I walked up the stairs, reached Erza's unit, and knocked on the door a few times before the door opened, and Erza stepped out.

I looked at the beautiful women's amazing shirt as I spoke.

Y/n:" Love that shirt."

Erza chuckled and looked at my outfit before speaking herself.

Erza:" Why thank you. I must say that's a fantastic outfit you have."

Y/n:" I do have to say, though, you don't like the kind of person who listens to slipknot."

Erza:" Come with me. I want to show you something."

Y/n:" Okay, kind of random, but alright."

I entered Erza's home, followed her into her abode, and spoke.

Y/n:" Is it okay if I take my shoes off?"

Erza:" Sure."

I sat down, and Erza entered another room, quickly came out of the room, held a framed photo, and showed it to me.

Y/n:" Wow, I must say you looked pretty, different. No glasses and the whole biker look is pretty cool, and speaking of that, why don't you wearing glasses at school?"

Erza:" Well, I will usually just wear contacts at school; that way, I don't lose them."

Y/n:" I see."

I looked at the man next to Erza, playing the guitar with blue hair.

Y/n:" Who's this?"

Erza looked at the man and sadly smiled.

Erza:" Oh, that's my ex. Jellal."

Y/n:" Oh, uh, what happened?"

Erza looked down.

Y/n:" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you up-"

Erza:" It's okay. You didn't make me upset; it's just we, the two of us drifted apart, and we both agreed that it would be the best if we broke up."

Y/n:" Oh..."

Erza:" I mean, we are still friends, but it was pretty recent, so it still hurts."

Y/n:" I see..."

I held Erza's hand in a comforting manner as I spoke.

Y/n:" Well, if you ever need to talk; I'm here."

Erza smiled as she hugged me and thanked me for the offer. After talking with Erza for a few 

more minutes, I gave Erza her assignments and left. I think Erza is pretty nice...

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n and Sasha sat in the theater movie together, watching the film as Sasha quickly wolfed down her third bucket of popcorn while Y/n drank his soda. Sasha's hand touched Y/n's as he promptly took his hand off the armrest.

Y/n:" Oh, I'm sorry, am I taking up the whole armrest?"

Sasha sighed as she thought to herself. "Why won't he notice already..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
439K 9.2K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
8.3K 337 12
Despite being born with a voice gifted by Nature, the Protagonist in question is known to be quite lethargic; barely ever using his talent for what i...
45.5K 2.6K 22
"Why the heck do you keep blasting the music so loud?" "And why the heck do you bang your girl so loudly?" In which they are both neighbors who are...