๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ป...

By jellyyjamm_

"๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐๐„๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”" - - -You're in Nekoma High... More

Intro
๐Š๐จ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž??
๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐…*๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š!
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
Author's note/Outro

๐€ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž?

49 2 0
By jellyyjamm_

He took you hand and said "I'm gonna go home now okay?" You were blushing non stop and said "oh okay! Im come with you till the porch okay?" He agreed, on the way there he was blushing non stop and said "y/n.." you looked at him with a confused face. "Uhm..uhh c-could u go on a date with me? Im sorry this is really weird and unexpected but i've loved u since kindergarten, i couldn't confess since i had to move.."
you were shocked and you agreed since u kinda liked him, you weren't really sure u liked him but u agreed since u wanted to see if u liked him. "Oh great! Maybe i'll pick u up tomorrow at 7?" He said
"okay! See u!" U replied. You went up running to your bed screaming! U shoved ur head on to you pillow screaming "OMG OMG OMGG" from there..u knew u liked him..you went up to your closet and took out the outfit u wanted to wear, you chose a cat shirt and a pair of jeans since you thought it would be funny and it would make the date better :)

Author's note :
Again sorry for such a short chapter! 😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
949K 58.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...