I Dare You To...

Por Sashaluv23

I dare you to...Remove an article of clothing from the player on your left with your teeth. I dare you to...u... Más

I Dare You To...
I dare you to... flash the principle
I dare you to... make out and then be a buttmunch
I Dare You To... Run around the whole school nude
I Dare You To... Punch Diane in the face
I dare you to... Want it
I dare you to...smear your lips w/grass and dirt
I dare you to... What?!?!
I dare you to... go cliff diving
I Dare You To... Not kiss me ALL day till school ends
I Dare you to... No way mom!
I dare you to... stay at my house the whole week and 1/2
I Dare You To... Sing A Song
I Dare you to...stay.
I Dare You To... Do It
I Dare You To...!!!!!
I dare you to... for sure read this chapter
I dare you to...meet the new kid
I dare you to... Eat Dog Food
I Dare You To...OMG
I Dare You To... Be There For Me
I Dare You To... Tell Me
READ THIS
I Dare You To... go skinny dipping
I Dare You To... Be mine Forever
I Dare You To... be ready
I dare you to... Goodbye
I dare you to... say it again
I Dare You To...The End

I dare you to... never talk to me again

21.5K 545 99
Por Sashaluv23

POV: ZAC

I went back to school after Ethan...kissed me. I wasn't in the mood for the heckling i was going to get on the walk back.

When i got there, it was the middle of 3rd period so i just opened the first door i saw and walked into an empty art room. I sat down and just fiddled with my thumbs for a while. I couldn't get Aaron out of my mind. She was like an addiction, even if i was just standing by her, i loved it. I thought about asking her out multiple times, but i could never find the right way.

Suddenly, Diane sauntered in. Bleh. She was as slutty as ever. She had on a skimpy jean skirt with black leather boots, and on top a black spaghetti strap shirt that showed her belly button.

"Hey there Zac; can we talk?" She looked at me, fluttering her eyelashes innocently.

"Um, no way Diane! I don't ever want to talk to you."

I started to get up,  trying to walk out the door, but she stopped me, putting her manicured hand on my chest and pushing me towards a wall.

"Zac...i miss you.... Garret isn't enough anymore."

Then she kissed me. Roughly.

It was harsh and i didn't like it; her mouth tasted of vodka and all i thought was Garret? What the hell were her and Garret doing?!?!

I realized though that while i was thinking of all this i was still kissing her, so i grabbed her hands and pushed her away. "What the fuck Diane?! Just leave me alone you whore!" I spat it at her and then stormed out the art room only to bump into some girl crying.

It was Aaron.

POV: AARON

He was the one i didn't want to see right now. After i saw him with Diane i ran away and into the school. I didn't even realize that tears had started running down my face.

As soon as i ran into the school i suddenly bumped into someone.

Zac.

"Aaron...?"

He was looking at my face, reading all the emotions plastered on face probably.

"Zac, i don't want to talk to yo-actually *sniffle* i do."

He looked surprised at me, and then i grabbed the hand i would soon miss the feeling of and then led him to the courtyard.

"Zac, look, i saw you with Diane in the art room and you told me you guys were over. That you thought of her as a hobby, but when i saw you two...i realized that maybe you're still attached to her."

He started to try and interrupt me, but i held a hand up to his lips and continued to speak.

"Look, everything we've talked about was real, and i'll never forget that...but when i first moved here, i told myself i wouldn't get involved with the most popular guy in school because i knew what he'd do, and that was hurt me."

He had a look of pure sadness and greif in his face and eyes, and all i could do was take his hand.

"Zac,i have one dare for you...don't ever talk to me again." I felt tears running down my face again, and then i hugged him one last time before i got up and left the courtyard, leaving the one guy who hurt me, yet i stilled cared for.

****

2 DAYS LATER

POV: ZAC

I was so sad and mad later that day that i got Garret to tell me everything about him and Diane, and now i was currently not speaking to him either. But Aaron, i couldn't get her out of my mind. Everyday at school all i could think about when i saw her was sadness.

I needed to talk to her.

I needed to break my dare. The very first dare i would ever brake.

"Ethan, i need to talk to you."

I pulled him over near the junior hallway and then said "Ethan, i need your help getting Aaron back. I have to break the dare she gave me!"

His eyes got wide and then i said "Come on, Ethan; please."

POV: ETHAN

"Aaron, please come out with me tonight! It's a Friday night!" I was practically screaming it at her through the phone, and she finally gave in.

"Great Aaron; meet me at the football field in an hour."

I hung up and then texted Tracy telling her i'd bee there in 5. I wasn't even going to the football field. I was just covering up.

****

POV: AARON

I got out of my car, shivering slightly.

I was wearing a peach colored cardi and my hair was in loose curls. i had on minimal make up and a white v-neck. My bottom half was wearing dark wash skinny jeans and then i had on tan vans.

I made my way to the football field, and when i saw it my eyes lit up. There were rose petals all around the field, as well as candles on little stools, and then in the center was a table with two chairs. Then on the screen that usually showed the score to a game, there were only words. Four little words.

I BREAK MY DARE.

My eyes welled up slightly, and then suddenly i heard music all around me. It was "Who Dat Girl", the one me and Zac sang to in his car. That was so much fun.

I was looking all around for someone, when i spotted them.

They were at the top of the bleachers, and had a white rose in their hand.

It was Zac.

He was making his way down to me and all i could do was smile. I couldn't believe he was about to break his dare. After i gave him that dare, i asked people around me and they all said that one time, a girl named Nancy Williams gave him the same dare, and they never talked again. So i thought i had no hope.

Until now.

He was finally on the field and he looked so cute. He was was wearing a white dress shirt with a black tie on and black sacks. Black shoes were on his feet.

"Zac...oh my god."

I motioned around me, but then he put his index finger over my lips.

He took a deep breath and then...he spoke to me,

"Aaron, you got a chance to explain, so now its my turn." 

He waited, and I nodded for him to continue.

"I was waiting for you to come back to the school when Diane barged in on me. She just pulled me up against a wall and then kissed me. I would have probably stopped right after it happened but i was too busy thinking about something she had said so i didn't stop it. It wasn't because i enjoyed it, i hated it, and as soon as i came back to reality i pushed her away and all i thought about was you."

I smiled ear to ear as he grabbed my hand then pulled me me close to him, snaking his arms around my waist.

"Zac, is this really all for me?" I smiled, knowing the answer already.

"Yes...Aaron Vene, will you got out on a date with me tonight?" He gestured over to the table and then he pulled me closer to him again and kissed me. It was a soft and passionate kiss and it brought back the sparks i had missed.

"Come on; it's dinner time."

He walked me over to the table and then pulled the chair out for me and then he sat down as well.

"First up is the appetizer."

Suddenly a man in a tuxedo came over and laid down a tray of mozzarella sticks.

"Oh my gosh, yum!" I grabbed like 7 and then put them on my plate and then started to dig in. He just looked at me and then chuckled slightly.

"I've never seen a girl it like that before."

"Like what? A normal human being?" i smiled as he laughed and then i took the last mozzarella stick off the plate as the well dressed man came back and replaced the empty plate with two plates.

One had steak with green beans and mashed potatoes on it, that one was for Zac, and then the other one, that had lasagna and corn on it was for me.

"Zac, this is amazing!" I said while taking a bite of my lasagna.

"Thanks, mine's pretty good too."

I smiled and then said "Really? Let me try it."

He smiled back and then forked some off his plate and held it out for me. I ate it off his fork, saying yum afterwards, and then forked some off of my plate and gave it to him.

"Yours is pretty good too Aaron."

I looked at him and giggled. Some of the red sauce from the lasgana was on his lower lip and i said, trying to be sexy, "Wait, you got something on your lip." Then i leaned over the table and kissed him.

When i leaned back, he was smiling.

Shortly after our dinner, the well dressed man came back and replaced our dished with new ones; both plates had a piece of chocolate raspberry cake with whip cream on top and chocolate sauce drizzle on the plate.

"Are you trying to make me fat?" I said as i eagerly dug into my piece of cake.

"Aaron, i have something to aske you." Zac was looking at me as i whiped the last bit of chocolate drizzle off my plate with my finger and then licked it off.

"Sure Zac, what is it?" I was looking at him now too.

"Aaron, i want you to promise that you'll never dare me that dare again, or anyone like it."

I could see the pleading in his eyes, and i could tell that everything tonight that he did was because he really cared about me, and i cared about him too; alot. Zac was more than some guy I was having a blast with in high school, he was the one person i could go to for anything and everything.

"I promise you Zac." He smiled and then leaned across the table and kissed me.

This night was absolutely perfect.. I'm definitely thanking Ethan later.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

340K 11.3K 52
"It's gonna be hard to get rid of me when I live in the same house as you" "I hate you Ryder Benson!" Picture this: Your friend drags you to a party...
106K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
35.8K 1.4K 33
"The countdown is starting," he says standing up and pulling me up with him. "So this is it huh?" He smiles. "Yep, it-" "Girl I have been looking abs...
409 33 15
She wanted to know what pain was, silly little girl just open the dictionary look up the word pain and watch as your life plays like a movie. Watch a...