🗂Common Sense

NotMuchJust_Kei द्वारा

Luke and Y/n been best friends since forever. When Y/n goes to piano lessons and Luke gets a Guitar they make... अधिक

ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖
𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕤?
ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕆𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣
𝕄𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝔸𝕦𝕟𝕥?
𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒?
𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕌𝕡!
𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℙ𝕥𝟙
𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℙ𝕥𝟚
Flying Solo
Movie Date
I Got The Music pt 1
A/n

𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

1.8K 34 3
NotMuchJust_Kei द्वारा

Los Angeles
1995
2 months before the Orpheum gig

Theses past two months Y/n and Luke's feelings for each got stronger. They'd do little flirting things when around the boys. They'd go on little dates here and there just to have fun without the boys. The two were in love but didn't even know it.

Luke chased after Y/n who was wearing his favorite flannel. Once he caught up to her he wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up making her laugh.

When they looked at each other it was as if they were the only people in the world.

Luke and Y/n walked eating popcorn while talking. Y/n's head was on his shoulder. Luke had his arm around her shoulder with his hoodie on her.

Their family and friends didn't even realize how close they've been.

Luke and Y/n were kissing taking each other clothes. He grabbed her neck kissing it as Y/n let out soft moans.

It was as if they were best friends on the outside but lovers on the inside.

As the band practice Y/n and Luke kept making eye contact. Luke would send cheeky smile and a wink at her making her smile and blush.

All it is to say is that...

They were in love.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Hey guys I just really like what I'm doing for this show. I know some of the music I've been using is not from the 90s but this song is it just wasn't made in 1995 but in 1996.

Hope you enjoyed this little teaser.

Ok Bye 👋🏼

~𝐾𝑒𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖✌🏽

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Able to See Sho द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

145K 3.1K 22
What if Luke had a younger sister who could see him as well? She never knew her brother Luke but she always heard stories about him from her parents...
138K 2.9K 29
Rosabella was born 8 years after her brother died, so she never got the chance to meet him. But then her brother and his band appeared in Rosie's bes...
291K 9.5K 59
𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿, 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙇𝙀𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘿𝙄𝙀. What do you get when you throw five musically inclined teenagers...
8.1K 171 40
In which a young girl who lost her mom befriended a boy who helped her through everything until she's brought to the point when she has to make a dec...