Life Isn't So Simple With Her

By EmmaQuinn7

Harley Quinn/ Swan, is bubbly and psychotic, the fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Moving to Forks, Harley... More

Life Isn't So Simple With Her
Twilight
'We're On The Move!'
'There Are So Many Threats In The Air'
'No One Messes With My Sister'
'Bella!!'
Announcement
'What Are You?'
'We're Going to Jacksonville?'
'Your Brother Is Annoying Me'
'Is My Sister Trying To Flirt?'
'Port Angeles Isn't Safe At Night'
'Vampires?!'
'You Guys Sparkle! Thats Something I Have To See!'
Attention
'I Want Us To Be Together. All Three Of Us.'
'Bella Knows!'
'I Need To Tell You Something Dad'
'Let's Meet A Vampire Family'
'Baseball Time'
'Well, That Esculated Quickly'
'That Was Cruel'
'A Late Night Visit'
'Prom Night!'
Attention!
'Rose is Scary When She's Angry'
'New Moon'
'It's Party Time!'
'You Better Call!'
'Where's Bella!'
'There is already one of me, we don't need another'
'You're My New Best Friend'
'Hey Gumdrop, It's Your Boyfriends'
'Damn, Embry Grew Up'
'I think that was an upgrade from good looking, wasn't it Gumdrop?'
'This Is So Awesome'
'Bella and Jacob Fought?'
'OH MY GOD!'
'So You're The Vampire Girl'
'Alice!'
'He's Planning A Funeral'
'Why Is He So Dramatic?!'
'The One And Only Harley Swan!'
'Puddin! Pumpkin!'
'I Need To Tell Ya Something'
'We Will Be Watching'
'Florida'
'Gumdrop, You Imprinted!'
'A Good Old Truce'
'They're Coming Here'
'Yes!'
'I Love You'
'One Year Later'

'Who were you talking to!'

19.7K 603 129
By EmmaQuinn7

Swan House
Harley's Room - Afternoon

Laughter can be heard from inside the room with a multi coloured door. We can see Harley laying on her bed, head propped up by her hand and looking at her computer. A large smile is stretched across her face, her legs kicking back and forth, she looks to be relaxed and happy.

"I miss you guys soooo much! It feels like I haven't seen ya in ages." Harley exclaims, Emmett and Rosalie are seen smiling back at her on the computer. Rosalie let's out a small giggle at Harley's words.

"Don't worry hun, we will come down for a visit soon. We miss you as well." Emmett nods in agreement.

"Yeah, and once graduation hits, we will sweep you off your feet and take you on an adventure of a lifetime with just you, Rose and I. How does that sound Buttercup?" Harley let's out a squeal of excitement.

'I can't wait, it's gonna be so much fun!" Harley suddenly let's out a hum. "When do you think you're gonna come down, I gotta tell dad so we can prepare what I need to say if Bella asks what I'm doing?"

"Maybe in a couple of weeks." Rose pauses for a second. "Don't know as of yet but when it gets closer one of us will call to let you know. Harley nods in acknowledgement at Rose's words, Rose letsa small sigh. "I don't really care but how is Bella doing? Is she at least moving on or is she still acting like a zombie?"

Harley let's out a huge dramatic sigh at this. "She looks to be getting better, but now she's mostly angry and mean all the time, especially towards me. I don't know if it's just because she wants to take out her feelings on somebody and I was the closest person to do it to or if it was something I did personally."

Emmett let's out a huff with a disappointed look. "Harley, don't let her be mean to you. You gotta step up and put a stop to it, if you let it go on then it's just gonna get worse to the point where you may get hurt because of something she's mad about." Rose mods in agreement.

"He's right sweetheart, which is a first." Emmett let's out a 'hey' at her words but Rose keeps on going. "You can't let her keep punching you around, you need to tell your dad what's going on so he can do something about it cause from the looks of it she needs help."

Herley nods tiredly. "Okay, if she does anything else I will do something about it." They both nod at this.

"Good." Rose pauses for a second before adding. "If she does anything like hit you or says anything that's hurtful to you, you will tell us no matter if it will make us angry or upset. Okay?"

Harley hesitantly agrees, Rose sighs in relief.

"How's the voice's going buttercup?" Emmett asks, changing the subject. Harley smiles back.

"They aren't bothering me that much puddin, from time to time they do get violent but at least not all the time." Rose smiles back.

"And how are your friends in La Push going?" Harleys sits up quickly, crossing her legs on her bed and smiles to them brightly.

"They are great! They are sooooo much fun and Emily, who's Sam's Fiance, makes delicious cupcakes that are ta die for!" The couple on the computer laugh at this exclamation.

"We're glad you're alright buttercup." Harley smiles at Emmett, he suddenly let's out a sigh. "We should let you go, you need to do your homework."

Harley pouts." Awwww, I don't want you guys to go." Rose smiles at her sadly.

"You need to do your homework Harley, and don't worry, we will see you in a couple of weeks." Emmett nods.

"Yeah, we don't need you failing school because we kept you from doing your homework."

Harley scoffs. "I will glad fail school if it meant I could talk ta you guys all day." They both let out a laugh at this, Rose shakes her head amusingly at her.

"We will call again at the same time next week, Okay?" Harley sighs sadly.

"Okay, love ya Pumpkin, Puddin."

"Love you Buttercup/Sweetheart." They both say both the call disconnects. Harley turns off the computer and slowly puts it on her nightstand, a small frown on her face. Everything is quiet for a second before her door opens with a loud bang, Harley turns to the noise and sees Bella glaring angrily back at her.

"Who were you talking to!" Bella demands, practically streaming at her, Harley's eyes go wide at this, not knowing when Bella got home from Jacobs or how long she stood outside her door. She was lucky Charlie was still at work otherwise he would probably his two daughters fight.

"That's none of your business Bella. Please leave my room." Bella is seen breathing in heavily, her anger going to new heights at Harley's words.

"Who were you talking to! WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO!" Bella stomps over to Harley who had stood up from her bed and now stands in front of her.

Harley glares back, getting fed up with her twin. "You wanna know who I was talking to? Fine, I was talking to Emmett and Rose. Now you got what you wanted, please leave my room as I don't want to fight with you."

"How dare you be talking to them when I can't even talk to my Edward, why do you deserve to still be with them if I can't be with Edward." Bella shouts back, her face getting an ugly shade a of red.

"It's not my fault Edward broke off with you and he isn't ours anymore, you need ta get over yourself cause from what I'm seeing, your turning into something very ugly." Harley's face suddenly turns to the side, a loud slap sound resonates around the room. Harley lifts her hand slowly and winces when she touches her now red cheek. She shakily let's out a breath and turns to Bella who is still holding up her hand from when she slapped Harley.

Harley breathes in deeply, the voices getting louder as she continues to look at Bella, getting more violent. Suddenly her fist goes flying and hits Bella in the face, Bella stumbles back, hands clutching her now bleeding nose. Harley's eyes go wide, the voices fading, She takes back a step before grabbing her phone and a jacket before quickly walking out of her room, and out of the house.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

La Push
Paul's House - Late Afternoon

Paul grumbles angrily as he tiredly stumbles to the front door, banging can be heard from the other side. "Alright, Alright! Hang on for a second." He grabs the handle and swings it open. "What do you want?!" He suddenly looks down to see Harley staring up at him, her eyes red and one side of her cheek holding Bella's hand mark. Paul's eyes soften and look's at her worriedly. "What happened crazy and how did you get here?"

Harley let's out a sniffle. "There was a fight between me and Bella, and I walked. Can i stay here until dad gets off work?"

Paul's eyes go wide. "You walked?! Do you know how far it is from your house to mine?" Harley sniffles again, new tears starting to form.

"I know, but I can't drive. Can I please stay?" Harley pouts at him. Paul sighs before throwing an arm around her shoulders and leading her into his house.

"Yeah, you can stay as long as you want and I want you to tell me what happened between you and your sister."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hi guys! I hope you are all doing well, I am sorry for the late update and hope this was to your satisfaction. I will send out the next chapter next week, Tuesday.

If you have any suggestions on where you want this story to go or if you have any ideas for me to make this better, do not hesitate to share.

Disclaimer - I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, what I do own is her story lines and plot. Please do not copy or steal. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.1K 12
Olivia Deven Swan. Bella Swans older twin sister. She's completely oblivious to the supernatural world around her, though she never liked her siste...
501K 9.6K 46
Rhea Swan is often the forgotten twin sister of Bella Swan. Rhea currently lives with her mother but is moving back to Forks with her sister. Until t...
80.6K 1.2K 25
Freya Swan is simply the other Love but what a Love it is. What happens when Freya Swan moves with her sister Isabella Swan to her Father in Forks an...
127K 4K 38
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. Apathetic- showing or feeling no interest, concern, or emotion. Or The story of L...