The Dollhouse

By JKLIZ161

"Perfection was all I ever strived for at a young age, and at a young age it was always easy for me to be...p... More

Chapter 1: First Encounters
Chapter 2: First Date
Chapter 3: Minor Surgery
Chapter 4: The Morning After
Chapter 5: After Date Gossip
Chapter 6: Our Day Apart
Chapter 7: Second Date
Chapter 8: An Unforgetable Night
Chapter 9: An Awkward Morning
Chapter 10: Hospital Visit
Chapter 11: The Incident
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Chapter 13: One Month Later
Chapter 14: Taken
Chapter 15: His Rules
Chapter 16: Welcome to the Dollhouse
Chapter 17: Revelations
Chapter 18: Goodnight, Sweetheart
Chapter 19: My First Week
Chapter 20: Everyone's Got a Past
Chapter 21: His For The Taking
Chapter 23: After The Storm
Chapter 24: Be A Good Girl
Chapter 25: Laurel
Chapter 26: Complacency
Chapter 27: Audrey
Chapter 28: Plotting and Planning
Chapter 29: Prelude to Escape
Chapter 30: Escape
Chapter 31: Black and Blue and No Hope For You
Chapter 32: Twenty-Four Days
Chapter 33: Surviving
Chapter 34: The Test
Chapter 35: Abby
Chapter 36: Reactions
Chapter 37: Plans
Chapter 38: The Fight
Chapter 39: Release
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Chapter 41: Fire
Chapter 42: The Hospital
Not An Update, Seeking Advice
Chapter 43: A Visit from the Detectives
Chapter 44: Epilogue
Book 2 Coming Soon???

Chapter 22: Defeat

3.1K 93 14
By JKLIZ161

I waited for ten or so minutes, didn't really have a clock to know, before I finally let the sobs rack through my body. I was silent, I couldn't let him know he had broken me. I wasn't completely broken, but close to it. I bit my lip to control my cry of defeat while I waited.

All I did was wait. I felt his cum drip from my body and down my thigh, unable to wipe it away. All I was able to let it dry and crust on my skin, filling my body with disgust.

It seemed like the waiting would be endless, that no escape was in sight. It felt as if he would leave me here for all eternity to wallow in the abuse he had inflicted upon me.

I tried to free myself from my restraints, but it was a perilous plight. It only rubbed and tore at the skin of my ankles and wrists. What worried me more was him coming back if he fought harder against the restraints. I feared he would punish me now if I did. So I just lay there. My sweaty back turning cold against the hard wooden surface. My muscles tensing and becoming sore with the lack of movement.

I wondered if he was indeed watching me. I thought it to be so. I could almost imagine his upturned grin, the glee dancing in his eyes at the fact he had taken me after he had revealed to me the dark childhood he had lived, which turned him into the monster he became today.

The puzzle pieces were now falling into the place. The outside edges formed, giving stability to the picture inside it. Hannah had clicked into place even more so with that story, showing why she had stayed with him. They both suffered trauma. They both only had one another then and now. And they both had dirt on one another that would send them to prison for life.

Abby's pieces had begun to form, however many were still missing. I was astounded to learn that they had been high school sweethearts. Though it did fit with the way she pranced around, the tone of her voice, the way she eyed me when she came. But what was unknown, what was the missing piece, was why had she stayed? She could've gone to the police. True, his story could've been a lie, but I felt deep down it was his troubling truth.

What puzzled me the most, what remained fully unformed in my mind was Laurel. How did she fit into this all?  Had she been like me? Had he taken her? Had he broken her into being the perfect doll he sought?

Other than the first night at dinner, I had not seen nor spoken to Laurel. I made it my plan to seek her out. I would have to get her alone. I would have to get her to the basement cellar. How I would do that, I hadn't a clue.

As I waited, I could tell the time in the day was changing, from early morning to afternoon from the golden light filtering in from the windows behind me.  Time progressed slowly into night, leaving me encapsulated in the darkness of the room when it finally fell.

My stomach rumbled. I hadn't eat anything today. I felt my insides twisting together, praying to find nutrients from deep inside.

My bladder felt it was about to burst, but I refused to let it go. What had happened to me was already torturous enough. I couldn't bare the embarrassment of wetting myself and him coming back to find me.

Finally, when I thought I could take it no more, the doors of the library study opened sending a beam of warm light over my body.

Footsteps prodded over to me, no voice called out to me, but I knew it was him even without lifting my head.

I heard knife against rope. The sawing of it invading my ears. Moments later my left leg was free. I let it lay flat against the spindle of the table, not daring to move even as much as a millimeter. He freed my right legs next and then both arms.

I took a deep breath in, a slight temple reverberating through my chest cavity at the feeling of freedom.

Liam's hand softly traveled from my shoulder, down the length of my arm and to my hand. He grasped it firmly and pulled me up into a seated position on the table.

He came around to the front of me, still holding my hand in his, and stared at me waiting for a few minutes, endlessly staring, waiting.

I assumed he was waiting for me to say something. To do something, but there was nothing to say or do. He has stripped me of my brassy attitude, my will to argue, my will to escape for now.

Finally, after several uncomfortable painfully quiet moments while my stomach was in knots, he spoke calm and softly to me as he stroked my red swollen wrist. "Let's get you cleaned up my love."

He pulled me gently off the table. My feet landing on the cold hardwood. My legs felt like jello from not being used for an entire day and I slightly teetered as I landed.

"Let me help you dear," he said and scooped me into his arms. I reluctantly wrapped my arms around his neck. Mainly not to fall, but in some way I knew it would give him something he wanted.

He carried me silently through the halls to a bedroom that I had never entered before. It was twice the size of my own. A grand wooden king sized bed with fancy green and gold sheets sat against the back wall. An antique bench sat at the bottom of it. A large wardrobe stood adjacent it, matching the woodwork of the bed frame. The same antique sconces adorned the walls, but no artwork covered the elaborate wallpaper that sat above a wooden chair rail. A door to a bathroom I presumed, sat off against the wall beside the door we had entered. He carried me to it and set me inside the room. I had presumed correctly, we were in a large white marble filled bathroom. Whereas the rest of the house had felt stuck in time, paying homage to the antique and vintage, this room was quite modern. The only thing that reflected the rest of the home was a large white clawfoot that sat against the center of the back wall.

He carried me over to the tub and placed me inside it's empty abyss.

The cool white porcelain shocked my skin with its cold unwelcoming touch.

Liam leaned over and started the tub. Water roared from the faucet and began to fill the void around me.

I sat. My knees against my chest, my body curved over, head facing down. I assumed Liam was still within the room, but I just stared down at the bottom of the tub as the water began to rise inch by inch. I wish that water would continue to rise and pull me under, anything to escape the nightmare that I was living.

I barely noticed as the water climbed over my body. It's heat did nothing to warm me. I was cold from the inside out.

Finally the water stopped its relentless pour, letting me know Liam was still with me after all.

Suddenly I felt a sponge at my back. Suds traveled down my body with each swipe.

I let him wash me, silently. I barely moved as he did. I was the perfect rag doll that he wanted now. I let him wash every freckle, every dimple, every crevice, and every bit of skin.

I waited for him to say something, but he said nothing as he continued to wash me.

Once he was done I heard the gurgle of water begin to descend down the drain. I sat waiting, letting the water slowly fade away.

Soon, he reached under my arms and hauled my dripping wet body from the tub and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body.

Another towel came and wrapped it's was intricately to retain all my hair in it as it was balanced on top my head.

He took my hand and then led me back into the bedroom and sat me on the bed.

He made his way to the wardrobe and opened it. Pulling out his own sleeping clothes and coming back over to me.

He removed the towel from my head pulled away the towel from my body so that I sat naked on his bed.

Almost as if he was testing me he reached out and palmed my breast before turning his hand and letting the weight of it be held in his hand. He repeated to the other side and stared at me while he did. I continued to look at the floor. This was nothing compared to his earlier attack. He could take me again and it wouldn't matter. I was already broken.

He left it at that though and slide his shirt over my head. His scent invaded my nostrils, making my stomach churn.

He slide the pants up my legs and then to my ass and hips that he gently groped as he moved my body around to get them up and over.

He took the towels back to the bathroom and then undressed himself until he was completely naked while I sat and waited for what would happen next.

Finally, he returned to the bed and pulled back the covers and pulled him and myself beneath it after turning out the lights.

He spooned his body against mine and breathed in deeply into my hair as he stroked it and placed tender kisses along the base of my skull and down my neck before coming up to my ear and began to whisper.

"Now, I hope you understand that you are mine and there is nothing you can do to change it."

A single tear trailed down my cheek as his words, the truth, finally sunk in.

Well it's been a while!

Sorry for the long wait for this update! I've been feeling quite drained as of late and unmotivated to write a ton.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope to update again in a week.

In the meantime, please go check out the other novel I recently started titled The Hunter and His Prey. If you enjoy this book, you'll be sure to enjoy that as well!

Thank you for reading!

Please remember to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 335 38
Knox Carson Knox has never been normal He's always had that itching feeling in his hands to strangle something... someone He always had that dark vo...
37.3K 3.4K 33
Liam left everything that he knew behind, his house, the neighborhood he lived in, and the city that he knew. Why? Because he needed a change. He nee...
394K 12K 51
UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me and I don't think I can make it home! Pl...
7.9M 327K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* 🎖Featured Reading Lists: •@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning •@TeenFiction Soul Deep •@WattpadRoyals Fantas...