『Home』

By Tortoise012007

"You've got a dirty mouth and a dirtier record." "Well, murder isn't the cleanest job." "Oh shut up before I... More

What if?
###
"One„
"Two„
"Three„
"Four„
"Five„
"Six„
"Seven„
"Eight„
"Nine„
"Ten„
"Eleven„
Twelve
Thirteen
"Fourteen„
"Fifteen„
"Seventeen„
"Eighteen„
Nineteen
"Twenty„
"Twenty One„
"Twenty Two„
"Twenty Three„
"Twenty Four"
"Twenty Five„
"Twenty Six„
"Twenty Seven„
"Twenty Eight„
"Twenty Nine„
"Thirty„
"Thirty One„
"Thirty Two„
"Thirty Three„
"Thirty Four„
"Thirty Five„
"Thirty Six„
"Thirty Seven„
"Thirty Eight„
"Thirty Nine„
"Forty"
"Forty One„
I'm sorry
"Forty Two„
"Forty Three„
"Forty Four„
"Forty Five„
"Forty Six„
"Forty Seven„
"Forty Eight„
"Forty Nine„
Fifty
"Fifty One„
"Fifty Two„
"Fifty Three„
"Fifty Four„
Fifty Five *spoiler*
"Fifty Five„

"Sixteen„

1.5K 68 37
By Tortoise012007

«»«»«»«»

"They make us wait on our toes for like a week before dropping off Lucas at the kids' school?"

"How do they know where they are?"

"Why do they know so much about us?"

The two engineers turned to Taeyong who only shook his head, unable to find an answer for them.

A nurse walked up to them and gave them a concerned look. "The guy who did this to him is a pure sadist. A number of wounds in his back, the oldest going back a week. They will heal, but he does have amnesia. Why does he always ask for Mark?"

Doyoung bit his lip, "Because they came to us together. Will he get his memories back?"

"He should within a week to a month."

They thanked her as she walked off, entering Lucas' room to check on him. Jungwoo was already in there, holding the unconscious boy's hand.

Taeyong sighed, only wishing he could've done a better job as a leader. Wishing he could've saved them before they had to be tortured.

«»«»«»«»

"The stares," Jaemin chuckled bitterly, "they never stop, do they?" 

"You get used to them," Mark whispered lowly, "hopefully."

The two of them walked through the halls of their school. They didn't arrive with the other half of the boys because Taeyong decided to take his original half of the gang back to their base. 

It had been decided that the, former, 127 members would move into with the U members. Simply because they had a bigger house. 

The older members, who weren't in school, would start packing up their stuff and taking it over to the other house. 

When the two arrived at their class, Jeno and Shotaro were waiting for them. They mumbled quiet greetings to each other as they sat down. 

"You know, I still don't get it." One of the girls, known as Min Heejin, who threw coffee on Mark spoke up.

"What don't you get?" Mark groaned, mostly out of annoyance and boredom. 

"How do you know Taylor Lee?"

Mark rolled his eyes, "Oh, I don't know, maybe because we grew up together, or because we share the same fucking parents?"

That caught her off guard, "Same... parents?"

"Yes, he's my older brother. Will you drop the topic now? It's getting boring." The girl shrunk under Mark's glare, rapidly nodding her head.

Mark massaged his temples, clearly very annoyed. Shotaro gave him a few, albeit awkward, pats on the back.

Sungchan sat in his usual spot, his desk by the window on the left, in front of his teacher's desk.

It must've been quite obvious that he was only running off of a few minutes of sleep, due to moving back into his own house, because once he had turned in his work, his teacher told him to lay his head on his desk. 

He tried to sleep but he couldn't not without seeing his face. That damned bastard. He brought him home once to meet his parents, Sungchan naively thinking that boy actually loved him. 

Sungchan introduced him as his first love and his "lover" told his parents that he wasn't into boys, that he didn't like Sungchan. His parents threw him onto the streets that night, ashamed of him. Taeyong took him in shortly after, thankfully.

"Sungchan? Wake up." 

Sungchan's eyes shot open and he saw Jisung and Chenle standing in front of him. Apparently he had managed to fall asleep.

"What is it?" He tried rubbing the remainder of his sleepiness out of his eyes.

"It's lunch time." Jisung helped him out of his chair. "Hey, are you okay? Took awhile to wake you up."

Sungchan contemplated telling them about his dream, the vivid memory replaying in his head. "I'm fine, just tired."

"Alright then." Chenle gave him a concerned look, but just brushed it off in the end.

When they got to their usual table, they were met with a very mad Donghyuck. He was fuming and complaining.

"What's wrong, Hyung?" Chenle urged him to speak.

"Some bitch sent me a bouquet of fucking roses, red roses, to me in the middle of my class. We're learning math and some dude opens the door and says, "Hey Donghyuck, you've got a present" and I ask him from who and he just shrugs!" Donghyuck pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"What'd you do to the flowers?" Mark yawned, not because he was bored, just sleep deprived. 

"I threw them away after class, of course." The younger scoffed.

"How unceremonious." Mark muttered, quiet enough so no one would hear.

"And that won't make them angry?" Jeno raised an eyebrow.

"Like I care if they get mad."

"You really should care, because if they are, like, really in love with you, they could get violent." Chenle blurted out.

"God," Donghyuck rolled his eyes, "you sound like-"

He stopped himself and the table went silent. It's true, Renjun tended to boss the tanned boy around and it's obvious Donghyuck didn't always enjoy it. He didn't finish his sentence but everyone knew who he was talking about. Donghyuck also had tendencies to strike nerves, whether he means it or not.

"I'm sorry, I need to be alone." Donghyuck stood up and left, leaving his food untouched. 

Jaemin was about to stand up but Jisung stopped him, "It's like dealing with Johnny Hyung. Don't follow him."

Ah, yes. Johnny's major depressive episode. It was a few years ago, when he wouldn't stop sulking about being single. During that time, Jungwoo and Lucas started dating, making him feel worse. 

It was mostly just a pain in the ass and one day, they woke up and he was acting as though he hadn't been a mess for the past few months. If you asked Mark, he would say Johnny was just being a pain.

Mark shuddered at the memory while Shotaro was confused. "What happened to Johnny Hyung?"

"He was extremely upset because he couldn't get laid and was basically depressed for four months." Jisung replied. 

"I wouldn't want to deal with that." Jeno pursed his lips.

"I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that." Sungchan sighed.

«»«»«»«»

Sicheng shot up out of his bed in cold sweat, panicking. Yuta, who was in the room, ran over to him to calm him down.

"What happened?" Sicheng fought Yuta's grip and started shouting for Dejun. He cried out his name as Yuta held him down.

In his struggled, he accidently ripped his stiches, causing him to bleed through his nightgown. Nurses and doctors rushed into the room and had to give him sedatives, again. Not before he shouted to Yuta, "It's Dejun!"

They rushed him back to the OR, leaving Yuta alone in the room with Chenle. 

"Is something wrong?" Chenle, who has gone to the hospital with the older, looked at him with concern.

"What? Oh, no." Yuta waved him off. "Just go back to sleep, I have to call Taeyong."

Yuta left the room, the hospital, and stood outside and called Taeyong. "Taeyong? Yeah, it's Yuta. I think we may have a problem."

Taeyong arrived only minutes later, meeting Yuta at the entrance to the hospital. 

"What's wrong?" Taeyong asked as soon as he got out of the car, sending Johnny away to park it.

"Winwin woke up and he was freaking, but he started yelling for Xiaojun." Yuta explained.

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows, "Those two aren't particularly close, not that I know of at least."

"That's what I thought, but he said "it's Dejun."'

"Xiaojun couldn't have done this, could he? He wouldn't do this to his gang members, himself, right?"

"No. In the few years I've known him, I've never been concerned about him betraying the group. That, and Yangyang's the love of his life. I don't think he would torture him."

The two walked into the building and towards Chenle and Sicheng's room. They passed Ten and Yangyang, where Johnny was.

The oldest of the three born in '95 was talking to Ten. He's finally able to talk, although it was difficult and slightly painful.

"Why do people call you Ten?"

The younger smiled at the memories of him explaining it. "My real name is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, but no one can remember or pronounce that." His voice was just barely a whisper, but Johnny heard him. "I would rather just be called Ten Lee."

Johnny was staring off into space, "That's a pretty long name."

Ten wanted to laugh, but it hurt too much, so he settle for a smile. "How are my cats?"

Johnny groaned, "They're good, but they did scratch Jisung. You'd think, with a tiger, he'd be used to cats by now." Johnny turned to Ten and brushed a hair behind his ear, "How about you? Are you okay?"

"Besides barely being able to speak and my entire body feeling like it's on fire, I'd say I'm... fine... Johnny?" Ten squinted his eyes at the older, who was just staring at him.

"You know, for someone who went through what you did, you look incredible."

Ten could feel blush dance across his cheeks as he tried to play it cool. "What's that supposed to mean?" He scoffed.

Ten, I said play it cool, not be rude.

Thankfully, the older didn't get affected and laughed, "I'm saying you're absolutely gorgeous."

Ten flushed and lost his composure, burying his head in his hands. Only for Johnny to remove his hands and kiss the blush on his cheeks. That caused even more blush to spread down his neck. 

When Taeyong called for Johnny, he stood up, leaving the young Thai very flustered. 

Ten glared at Yangyang when he heard him start laughing. "If it didn't hurt so much, I would be shouting at you right about now."

The younger rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure. Whatever you say."

«»«»«»«»

"I cannot believe you're making me do this."

"It's your punishment, Hyung.

"Punishment for what?!"

"For spilling my drink."

"Oh, come on. That was yesterday and also, a fucking accident!"

"Just put it on or I'll make you sit through an hour of me doing aegyo!"

Mark glared at Jaemin, questioning how he could even have something like this. He looked at the item in his hands and was so close to snapping Jaemin's neck.

"Jaeminnie, do I have to?" Mark internally cringed at his own words and even more so at how he sounded.

The younger cooed at him, "You're so cute." Mark winced when Jaemin pinched his cheeks. "But, yes, you have to wear it."

"For how long?" 

"Just an hour or two."

"Fine." Mark yelled out and clipped on the orange cat ears, the color almost matching his blonde hair. "You're so persistent. Why do you even have this?!" Mark glared at Jaemin through the blush, eyes widening when he realized the younger was taking pictures.

"I can't answer that question, but if it makes you feel any better, I have some that I can wear." Jaemin put on a pair that definitely matched the color of his black hair.

"Yeah, but the difference between me and you is that you're willing. I'm not." Mark looked at himself in the mirror. "Thank God Johnny is in the hospital."

He tried to ignore Jaemin's quiet, psychotic sounding, giggle as he stared at his phone, muttering "blackmail material" over and over again.

"Hey Nana-" Donghyuck burst into the room and immediately stopped in his tracks after seeing what he and Mark were doing. "Damn, I didn't know you were into this kind of stuff, Mark Lee." He sneered.

"It was either this, or his aegyo." He jabbed a thumb at a very ecstatic Jaemin.

The younger just rolled his eyes, "It can't be that bad, can it?" 

"Yes, it can." Mark muttered angrily. 

No one could say anything else before they heard Chenle. "I got a tiny fucking dog!"

"Between the tiger, two snakes, two cats, and two dogs, I'm convinced we're starting a zoo." Jaemin pursed his lips.

"Don't forget Taeyong and Johnny Hyung's fish." Mark added.

Jeno burst into the room, looking like a puppy himself. "They got a dog- What the fuck are you two doing?" He stared at Mark and Jaemin.

"It's a long story." Mark sighed harshly. "Now I've got to make sure the big cat doesn't eat Chenle's new dog."

They watched him storm out of the room. "What's his problem?" Jeno muttered.

Jaemin only smiled like a maniac, whispering, "Blackmail material." Then, he left his room.

"Well, isn't he creepy?"

#################################

2.0k words

Not my best chapter, but oh well.

Also, guess who's fucking birthday it is. Mine.

Guess who's getting a new and better president later? America, where I'm from. Also, i do not want to wake up, on my fucking birthday, to here the country's gone into fucking way with itself.

Happy birthday to all the January babies!!

Also, I swear to God, I've never had some aggressively remind me about my birthday like Taeyong. Thanks, make a wish.

Question: what's your favorite and least favorite song from resonate??

This question is a little late but my favorite song is work it and light bulb isn't really my cup of tea.

Does anyone else realize that SM kind of has to debut another subunit?? Like, for Taro and Sungchan?? It took them almost a year for them to officially debut Kun after they announced he would be in NCT. And, if they keep having Taro and Sungchan making comebacks in NCT U, it might interrupt the other units' schedules. Just a thought.

Anygays, I hope you enjoyed you reading!!

-Scribbles
1.20.2021

PS here's a kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 23K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
1.6K 100 11
Kim Doyoung had never been faced with a man as unhinged and sinful as Lee Taeyong. They lay on either side of the law, as a Special Agent and a Capta...
237K 9.3K 58
NCT Mafia Series Book #1 He who seeks nothing but revenge. His name signifies danger. Lee Taeyong. The way people fear him makes him ruthless. A man...
11.7K 444 32
COMPLETED | Two strangers met at a very unlucky day, got into a heated argument and ended up at the police station to settle their arguments. Next th...