๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ โŸถ hawk.

By ELRIINGS

Oh, she could be up Oh, she could be down But I'm not around to see my baby. based on season one and two... More

characters introduction.
season one.
ace degenerate
strike first.
update!
cobra kai never dies.
counterbalance.
update 002.
update 003.
quiver.
all valley.

esquelto.

1.9K 56 26
By ELRIINGS

Quinn had been working non-stop to make the money that her dad didn't have to pay his rent for the dojo, she had been tired if she was going to be completely honest, she eventually got off of work and she parked her motorcycle near the house.

She was exhausted and she just wanted to eat and sleep, because she was sure that her dad cooked with some of the things she had gotten from the grocery store yesterday.

She then removed her helmet and she heard the rock music blasting from Miguel's house as she smiled at the house before walking into her home, the smell of cheese coming in contact with her nose.

"Hello, who are you and what did you done with my real dad?" She joked.
Johnny didn't say anything he just put the spoon in her mouth, and it was delicious.
"I am going to take a shower, and be right back." She informed her father who nodded.

Once she finished showering, she walked out, her blonde hair a mess from the shower and she took the lasagna into her mouth and let it do wonders to her system, she had no idea that her father was such a great cook.

Once she finished, she washed his and hers dishes and headed to bed because they had to make it to the dojo tomorrow because she was off of work, she crawled into bed and managed to allow her eyes to close and take her anywhere as long as it meant that she could sleep.

The next morning came and she rolled out of bed and had gotten dressed in some shorts and a vintage shirt that she borrowed from her father and headed to the dojo. She knew that it was the middle of October but who cares?

They had to have a quick session before school and she tagged along because she had gotten up too early and couldn't sleep, minutes had passed and she was leaning on her fathers desk that was in front of the black and white letters that she put there while Miguel had been practicing his punches before she heard her dad enter the room.

"Hey, you don't happen to have any friends who wanna learn Karate do you?" Which made the blonde look over at her father and furrowed her eyebrows.
"Aw, what am I saying? You don't have any friends. Sorry." Her father added which made her chuckle a bit before earning a stare from Miguel and she cleared her throat and shot him an apologetic look. "Sorry." She said.
"Hey, Sensei when am I gonna learn to do some kicking?" He asked, obviously tired of repeating the same cycle every time he came into the dojo.
"I was watching this YouTube video of this guy breaking boards and it looked badass." He added.
"Yeah, no shit. Kicking is badass. But you're not ready." Her father informed him.
"Well, I think-" She started.
"No, Quinn." Her father cut her off.

"Besides if I don't get more students in here, I'm not gonna be able to teach you anything." She frowned.
"You've thought about advertising, right?" Miguel asked.
"Yeah, duh." Her father responded.
"Of course." He added.
She just laughed as Miguel went back to punching the dummy in front of him.

She had to change her outfit before heading to school which was a relief that she had brought her duffel bag and had gotten dressed in one of the empty rooms and then rode her motorcycle to school with him on the back.

"Woah! That thing rides fast!" Miguel exclaimed as he hopped off.
"I know right?!" She responded back just as happy before they walked into school.

Once that was over, they headed into school and sat in classes up until lunch, they walked in and grabbed their lunch and then sat with Eli and Demetri.

"Oh my gosh, Eli! Your hair is growing so well." She said softly as she played with his hair earning a smile from him.
"T-thank you." He responded.
"And Demetri, you're still annoying." she smiled and began eating her lunch.

They were interrupted by Counselor Blatt.
"Cyberbullying is no laughing go matter." She started, making Quin huff.
"Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face." She continued.
"I'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity." She said as Quinn noticed that Eli began to look around and then she realized that people were staring and making stupid comments which made her flip them off and give them stares which made them stop as he covered his lip and tried to hide himself, and she and Demetri looked extremely worried and she took Eli's hand into hers to calm him down.

"But today, our goal here is to make this school a safe space for all students." She continued, but she couldn't hear her over Miguel as he began to talk.
"You know, if you're sick of getting bullied, my Karate dojo's looking for recruits." Which made her send a nod towards Eli as she continued to hold his hand.
"Yeah, right. You hear that, Eli? A little karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass." Demetri said sarcastically which made Quinn roll her eyes instantly.
"Stop being a duck, Demetri." She said harshly to get her point across.
"I'm serious, Demetri. Alright, my Sensei's the real deal. And I'm sure I could get you both discounts." He tried once again.
"As enticing as that sounds, I think we'd rather spend our afternoons playing Crucible Control than getting hit in the face." He added and she noticed Eli down but his hand squeezed hers tighter which made her kick Demetri's leg under the table. Hard. Which earned a 'ow' from him, making Eli chuckle which made her smile.

"Oh and one last thing. While we're all looking forward to the Halloween dance, let's make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive." Which made Quinn chuckle a bit earning a look from Eli in confusion.
"For example, instead of "sexy nurse," maybe try "gender-neutral hospital employee" Instead of geisha..." After that, the blonde completely began tuning her out as she laid on the shoulder of Eli as she continued eating her food.

After school was done, she and Miguel rode her motorcycle back to the dojo and she noticed her father looking down which made her frown as her and Miguel stood by the door.
"Hey, Sensei, you told us to be here at five, right?" He asked as she looked at her father.
"Yeah, but today's training canceled." He said briefly.
"What? Why?" Miguel asked, she could tell he had been so excited for today.
"'Cause I said so." He responded, that wasn't good enough for her or Miguel as they followed right behind him.
"Quick Sensei, there's something that I wanna show you." Miguel said quickly as she took a seat on his desk as he grabbed a Coors from his fridge.
"Look, I'm really not in the mood." He spoke.
"But I think you'll like it." Miguel said, trying to tempt her father.

She ignored him and went about her way to walk out of the room, letting them do their karate stuff and she walked to the store next door and bought her Arizona's to put in his fridge and so she could have something to drink.

She soon enough returned and he was talking to him.
"All right." He said as he slammed the beer on the table catching both of their attentions.
"Meet me at the high school at midnight. Don't be late." He said as she looked at her father in confusion.
"W-what for?" He asked just as confused as she was.
"You wanna learn how to kick ass? First, you gotta learn how to kick." He said as Miguel looked at her.

And now it's midnight and she's walking into a pool as she rolled her eyes, he could go to jail for trespassing.
"Sensei, what are we doing here at midnight?" Miguel asked.
"You sure we're supposed to be here?" Miguel asked again.
"Yeah, don't worry. My buddy's the night janitor." He relieved him of any worries.
"OK." Miguel responded and walked ahead which she stopped her dad before he could walk ahead.
"You don't have a buddy who's a night janitor." She said confused.
"Yeah, but he doesn't know that." Her father said as if what he was doing was so smart.

This wasn't gonna end well, she could feel it.

"All right, let me see your hands." He told Miguel.
"Here you go." God, Miguel was a lot of positive things but he was an idiot.
"Hey wh..." he began to ask.
"Wh.. what are you doing? He fully asked.
"When you're in a fight, your first instinct is to use your hands, right?" He started, she could already tell this was gonna be bad.
"You gotta unlearn that, and think with your legs."
"Uh, how do I think with my legs?" He asked, moving closer to the pool.
"Well, you just, uh..." He then pushed Miguel into the pool and then pushed her in there too which caused her to squeal as she hit the water.
"Whoa!" Was all that was heard from Miguel before he hit the water.

"Use those legs. Kick your way out." He encouraged the kid, he didn't know that she couldn't swim, nor did he bother to ask. She kicked her feet and used her arms but it was no use, she couldn't do it.
"Shit." He said as he pulled Miguel up by his hair making him come above the surface.
"I'm drowning." Was all Miguel could make out, worried about the other girl.
"Drowning is for pussies, all right? Don't be a pussy! Use your legs!" Earning a nod from his student.
"I should've asked him if he knew how to swim." He said, not worried about his daughter at the moment before he picked up by his hair again and above the surface.
"Please not again. I'll die!" He said dramatically.
"'Cobra Kai never dies.' Say it." Johnny spoke.
"Cobra Kai never dies." Miguel said gasping for air.
"Like your life depends on it!" Jonny stated, as if in this moment it didn't.
"Cobra Kai never dies!" Miguel said more loudly this time.
"Now, I'm not gonna help you this time. Alright? Alright, you have all the power in your legs you need." He started, but Miguel began begging and pleading with him but he didn't listen.
"Use it to kick your way up. Do you understand?" He asked.
"Yes, Sensei!" Miguel yelled back putting his head back under the water.
"Come on, come on." He spoke encouragingly as he watched his student fight to get out of the pool.
"Come on, come on." He repeated.
And finally his student emerged from the water which made Johnny exclaim from the dry side.
"Ten minutes!" Johnny said happily.

Soon enough he got up there but they noticed that Quinn never came up and Miguel blinked and could see that she going towards the bottom of the pool.

"Shit." Johnny mumbled.

Miguel went to bottom hurriedly and helped her out the pool with the help of Johnny and he began to give her CPR, clamping her nose, tilting her head back, and blowing into her mouth before he began to pump her chest and did it in that order, after he blew in her mouth for the second time she coughed up the water and laid on her side and Johnny cupped her cheeks and pulled her into his chest, he was worried there.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" The night time janitor came out and yelled at them.
"Oh shit." Johnny said.
"We gotta go, we gotta go." Johnny said hurriedly as he helped her off of the pool floor.
"You're not allowed in here!" The man yelled again.
"I thought you knew this guy." Miguel exclaimed.
"Of course not. I lied." Johnny helped the both of them up.
"Aww." Miguel said.
"Run!" Johnny yelled and they left the school.

The next day, he was putting on his socks as she licked her bottom lip and run her fingers through her now dry hair and she looked at her father walk in the house.
"I wish I could show my mom what I did to those boards, but if she knew where I was right now, she would kill me." Miguel said, clearly exhausted as a small groan came from her father.
"What's wrong with you?" Miguel asked.
Before Johnny could say anything, she intervened.
"After almost letting your daughter die?" She said with a smug smile.
He gave her a look before responding. "Nothing."
"Put your costume on I'm driving you to that dance. We're gonna pick up some more students." He said pointing to Miguel.

Miguel stood to his feet as he slipped on his 'costume' which caught her eye as she decided to catch up with them later.
"What the hell is that?" Johnny asked, which in all honestly is what she was thinking.
"It's my Halloween costume." He said, completely unaware of how ridiculous he looked.
"My yaya made it. It started as Deadpool. Then I think it was Spider-Man, and then it just kind of became some generic superhero." He finally finished.
"Yeah, a poor one at that." Johnny couldn't help but comment.
"You're Poor-Man." Johnny said before chuckling which made her laugh and Miguel shot her a look as he sighed.
"Yeah."
"Well, I can't let you go out like that. We have a reputation to uphold." Johnny added.
"What do you suggest?" Miguel asked.
"Whatever you suggest, I'll meet you guys there after I get my costume from the house, bye." She said as she kissed her dad on the cheek and hugged Miguel and then walked to her motorcycle.

Once she had gotten dressed, she rode her motorcycle to the dance and she smiled and walked in and she saw Eli, Demetri and Miguel all standing by the punch bowl.

"Hello dumb, dumber, and Eli." She said smiling as she made some punch which made him smile.
"Cool sorcerer costume, D." She said before he became frustrated but Miguel pointed to her with a smile.
"I'm a necromancer, duh. The amulet." He said as if it was obvious.
"Whatever, hello Skeleton-Man, what a upgrade from Poor-Man." She said giggling that name still made her chuckle.
"And you're a...?" She couldn't get it right.
"Plastic Surgeon. I fix lips." She could help but allow that to tug on her heart strings, poor boy has been through so much already.

"And you are..?" Demetri.
"A dead girl at her own funeral, a corpse if you will." She said proud of her costume.
"So a Skeleton just without the makeup? Got it." Demetri said like the smartass he usually was, earning a kick to his shin and she earned an 'ow'.

And then her phone went off and of course it was fatshaming from none other than Yasmine and her friends and she sent everyone who were laughing glares before walking over to her.

"Don't mind them, just insecure little bitches." She mumbled as she reassured the girl.
"I'm used to it." Aisha responded.
"Don't be. And don't worry, I got your back." She said as she smiled softly before Sam walked up and she rolled her eyes.
"See you around." She said.
"You too." She responded back to the blonde.

She knew Eli told her that they were going to the bathroom so she decided to wait until her friends were done but then she heard Kyler and had to go see if they were okay, she then saw them beating up Miguel and she ran over to them but Brucks grabbed her and she kicked her feet as his other friends held Demetri and Eli and she tried to get free but they forced her to watch them savagely beat on her friends.

When they were done, Brucks threw her to the floor and she laid over his body until they walked away, she had tears streaming down her face as she heard someone come in and she looked up to see her dad as she realized she was still over his body as she cried out and Eli helped her up while her father said that he'd take Miguel home and she nodded. He could tell how traumatized she was from what she had seen and Eli made sure that she was alright to drive home.

"Are you alright?" He asked, walking her to her motorcycle.
"No." She sniffled out.
"Look, just be safe alright? Don't hurt yourself." He said as he kissed her head softly and waved her goodnight before she drove off.

Once she made it home, she cried into her pillows and stuff all night until she eventually drifted off to sleep, when Johnny came in he kissed her on her head and turned off the lights so she could sleep better.

This was going to be one the worst nights of their lives, who knew what tomorrow would bring?

JAYE'S SIDENOTE!

So I updated, and it's been
a rough few days after losing
my brother but this one just
came out of nowhere, I just
wanted to write a chapter as
thank you for getting this to
2,000 reads! This means so
much to me! Thank you again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.5K 73
women like you should not be brutalized by love ยฉ starlithearts, 2022 cobra kai seasons 1-6 eli moskowitz / female oc multi ocs / multi pairings
2.3K 68 27
Started: 3, June 2023 Finished: 20, June 2023
46K 1.3K 64
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
54.3K 1.6K 66
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...