π•Ώπ–œπ–Žπ–™π–™π–Šπ–— 𝙄𝙙𝙀𝙑 (On H...

By its_risha

Jimin is a fan Jungkook. Jungkook is an idol. Started: January 9 2021 End: ongoing~ More

Introduction
Jimins postπŸ₯
Friends
Jungkook's Post
The Drawing
Getting famous?
Jimins Tweet
Face reveal?
Deal
Seokjin face reveal
Hoseok Face reveal
Mmmm...
Noticed
(βŠ™_β—Ž)
Jimin self Portrait
Jikook art
Make a song?
Ready?
Min Yoongi post
Park JiminπŸ₯
In trouble?
Jeon Jungkook
Punishment?
Opsss
Daddy?
Dream
ANNOUCMENT

Jimin Pov

311 17 0
By its_risha

Time skip

     I just finished posting Jungkooks drawing when my phone buzz...

Me: okay so who's the one who posted... Wish it's Jungkook..

I check at my phone and goes to Twitter when I saw RM posted something... I look at it and my jaw just drop and I started screaming like a girl... Then my mom came in.

Mom: why are u screaming is there's something wrong?

Me:nothing mom

Mom:okay

The she left.. Wanna know why I'm screaming because of this...

They will have a concert... Then my phone start buzzing again I look at it and saw Taehyung liked and commented on my drawing... THE  I'M TAEHYUNG LIKED AND COMMENTED ON MY POST!!...Then my phone buzz again and I look at my notifications and saw Jungkook liked my post..... THE JUNGKOOK JUST LIKED MY POST!!

I chat Jin hyung and Hobi hyung (because of Jungkook and Taehyung I forgot about the concert)

Now let's get ready for the concert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
189K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...