The Retired Queenpin

By GoddessofJustice

Aaliyah Daniels is a former Drug Lord, assassin, and wife. She lives a secluded life with her two children Ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 2 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 3 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 4 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 5 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 6 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 7 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 8 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 9 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 10 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 11 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 12 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 13 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 15 (Damien POV)
Chapter 16 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 17 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 19 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 20 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 21 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 22 (Unknown POV)
Chapter 23 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 26 (Aaliyah's POV)
Authors Note
Chapter 27 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 28 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 29 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 30 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 31 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)
A/N
Chapter 33 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 34 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 35 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 36 (Niko's POV)
Chapter 37 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 38 (Aaliyah's POV)
New Book (SNEAK PEAK)
Chapter 39 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 40 (Niko's Letter to Aaliyah)
A/N (updated 2.27.2020)
Chapter 41 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 42 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 43 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 44 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 45: Omniscient POV
Chapter 46: Omniscient POV
A/N
Chapter 47: Damien's POV
Chapter 48 (Aaliyah's POV)
A/N
Chapter 49: (Damien's POV)
Chapter 50: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 52: Omniscient POV
A/N:
Chapter 53: Epilogue:
New Story!

Chapter 51: (Omniscient POV)

1.9K 115 16
By GoddessofJustice

Aaliyah walked into the kitchen to clean up but she noticed Katherine and Marcella had already begun the task.

"I apologize for leaving dinner so abruptly, Ladies." She apologized.

"You're fine, honey. You weren't feeling well." Katherine waved her off.

Marcella on the other hand knew better. She looked at Aaliyah with a knowing smile and Aaliyah blushed.

"Would you guys like some help?"

"No. We got it." Marcella pushed her out of the kitchen.

Aaliyah shrugged and padded her way down the hall to her oldest sets of twins rooms. On her way she saw Giovanni knocking on Mo's door.

Aaliyah quickly hid behind one of the walls. Peeking from behind it she saw Mo open her bedroom door pulling Gio in by the waistband of his sweats. Her jaw nearly hit the damn floor she was so shocked.

"Micio."

Aaliyah jumped and squealed as she turned facing her fiancé.

"I, Damien Arden caught The Aaliyah Daniels off guard...." he smiled.

"You scared the fuck outta me."  She punched him in the chest.

"Shouldn't be spying..." he pushed her against the wall.

"It's our house. And I have a right to know what goes on in our house." Damien reached for her dress and she slipped out of the way.

"You must know something.... because you keep trying to distract me when I'm trying to find out." She glared.

"Giovanni has talked to me. And that's not why I keep distracting you. This is the first day we've had together in months without any distractions." He closed her in again and hoisted her up on his waist. This time she didn't stop him.

Damien pulled his cock out of his pants then lowered her on to it. He was so glad she didn't put her panties back on.

"So, is this what we're going to do with the rest of our evening?" She moaned breathlessly.

"Maybe." Damien grunted as he rotated his hips.

They heard shuffling. "Shh, stop. Someone is coming..."

"Fuck them. This is our house and if I want to fuck my wife in the open then I will."  Damien slammed her down on his cock  making her eyes roll back from the unexpected pleasure.

"Damien, it could be the kids." She groaned.

He sighed knowing she was right. He pulled out and place her on her feet. He kissed her forehead as he placed himself back into his pants. So much for christening the house.

"I promise I'll make it up to you later." She pushed her bunched up dress back down

She turned to walk away but Damien yanked her back turning her to face him. He grabbed the back of her neck, tilting it back so he could look into her eyes. "You thought I was about to let you get away with that. I want a kiss."

Damien had never been this rough with her but she couldn't say she didn't like it. It made her wet.

She smirked at him and wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him down to kiss her lips. 

"Tell me what you know and we can go to the room and finish what we started." She smiled.

"They've been fooling around for the past two weeks. Mo'Nique and Rashad are separated. They have been for a while now."

That was like a slap to the face to Aaliyah. Why didn't Mo tell her?

"Are you okay?" Damien pushed a curl back out of her face.

"Yeah... come let's check on the babies then we can finish." She grabbed his hand and pulled him with her towards the nursery.

Damien noticed the light dim from her eyes when he told her Mo and Rashad were separated. He knew it hurt her to know that her Best-friend didn't trust her with that information that's why he didn't want her asking questions earlier; He didn't want to see her hurt.

"You go to the room and pump. I'll tend to them. You have breast milk in the fridge right?"

"Yeah."

"Go to the room and pump. I'll be up in about 30-45 minutes." Damien turned her body the opposite direction and slapped her ass as she walked away. She shook her head as she kept walking.

———————————

The next morning, Aaliyah and Damien slept in while Marcella and Katherine took care of all of the children.

Damien caressed Aaliyahs body as she laid on top of him naked. They never did finish having sex. Instead Damien ran her a bath, helped her bathe, then gave her a massage. After her massage, he ate her pussy until she cried.

"Is it bad sometimes I wish we didn't have children so we could do this all the time?" She whispered.

"No, it's not. I know you love our children and I know if you had an option to go back in time that you wouldn't change a thing."

"You're right. I wouldn't."

"You do know I want a whole football team?" Damien kissed the top of her head.

"You're funny." She chuckled as she raised off of him.

"I'm serious. I want at least 5 more children."

"You've lost your mind if you think I'm popping five more children out of my pussy." She stretched.

"I mean you aren't on birth control. And I did cum inside you. My cum is probably swimming toward your eggs as we speak to create another beautiful set of twins."

"Who said I'm not on birth control?"

Damien sat up and raised a brow.

"I kid. But I have talked to Jason about birth control. We don't need anymore children right now, Lover. Our hands are already full."

She walked to the en suite and began her routine. Damien followed suit.

————————————————

"Mo." Aaliyah spoke as she walked into the kitchen.

"L." Mo spoke back.

"Were going to tell me?" Aaliyah asked.

"Tell you what?" Mo asked with a furrowed brow.

"That you and Rashad are separated."

"Yeah, I was when I knew the separation would stick. Rashad and I are up and down." She shrugged.

"And you think messing with Gio will help?"

"No. But is Rashad can sleep with other women then why can I explore the option of another man? Especially one who actually takes an interest in me mentally and emotionally?"

"I'm not judging, Mo. I was just asking. I want you to be happy. If Gio is making you happy then I'm happy. I just wish you would've confided in me sooner."

"Like you confided in me?" Mo shot out sharply.

Aaliyah flinched. "Fair enough."

Aaliyah turned on her heel  not before stopping at the kitchen entrance. "Gio, will take you and your children to the airport."

"Aaliyah, I'm sorry." Mo'Nique apologized.

"No worries." She gave a weak smile and walked off down the hall towards her newborns nursery.

"You shouldn't have talked to her that way." Gio walked into the kitchen.

"It's true. It was almost two years before I knew her and Niko divorced."  Mo shrugged.

"But that was because she hadn't been in touch. Not because she wanted to keep it from you." Gio kissed her forehead.

"Doesn't matter." Mo shrugged.

"It does. Just because she never called you, doesn't mean you shouldn't have called her. The phone works both ways. Sometimes life becomes a lot and we don't know how to deal. So, we shut people out. Which is what she did unknowingly."

"How do you know? You don't know her like I do."

"Mo'Nique, I live with her. I probably know her better."

"You know, I'm quite tired of people making Aaliyah out to be this heartless person. When she'll truly move the moon and the stars for the people she loves." Damien walked in.

"How much did you hear?" Gio asked.

"I heard everything." Damien frowned.

"I'm sorry, Damien. She's not the victim though." Mo stated.

"I'm convinced that she is. Because every time I turn around someone she loves is causing her emotional harm. She cares about you Mo'Nique and she doesn't want you to shut down in the mist of divorce like she did. She doesn't want you to go through what she went through alone. She just wanted to offer a little kindness." Damien shook his head and walked away.

Damien didn't like the fact that Mo'nique felt like Aaliyah intentionally kept her divorce a secret. Damien knew for a fact that Aaliyah hadn't really processed her divorce herself up until the past year when he brought her into his business. Damien would know he did follow her for a year.

Damien walked into the nursery to see Marcella and Aaliyah teaching the older set of twins how to hold and feed the new set of twins.

"Micio... are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." She gave a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Come with me. Dia, will you watch them?"

"Of Course, bambino."

Damien grabbed Aaliyahs hand pulling her out of the room, down the stairs, and out of the house. He had a plan to cheer her up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 179 42
When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met at a club The girl looses everyone when...
131K 3.8K 43
#1st place in The Dreamcatcher Awards(Romance) Alexandria Winters is the heiress of multi-billion dollar empire, BW Empire. She's not been home in 8...
1.1K 36 19
Aaliyah Miracle, a socially awkward girl falls in love with the popular athlete with deadly secrets, Alexander Lucas. Most people think they aren't m...
1.7K 29 15
"Could you be mine forever, this time?" Alessio says as he hold me and looks down at me and with love in his eyes "Yes my love" that day I knew that...