The Lost Hero

By AlisonMalfoy2009

Jason has a problem. He doesn't remember anything before waking up on a school bus holding hands with a girl... More

Vivian Gomez
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Thank You!!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YASSS!!

Prologue

706 7 7
By AlisonMalfoy2009

I WAS SHAKEN AWAKE BY PERCY SAYING THAT CHIRON NEEDED TO TALK TO ME.

"Now?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "But it's so early."

"I know sis, but he says that it is really important."

"Fine," I sighed and got up, brushed my teeth and put my camp clothes on. The camp clothes were an orange shirt with 'Camp Half-blood' written on it with a pegasus in the middle. I also put on some jeans and put my hair up into a simple , but cute ponytail with braids.

'I wonder what Chiron needs to talk about'. I thought to myself as I made my way to the Big House. When I entered the Big House the first thing I saw was Chiron. He was tall and intimidating, but he has a kind heart. Next to him was a satyr. Satyrs are creatures with goat legs and are the protectors of demigods. The satyr next to him was short, no more than 5 foot. He was shorter than me, which was saying something, since I was one of the shortest people at camp. But don't be fooled, I may be short but I have the courage of a lion, the venom of a snake and the glare of a wolf. The satyr had small beady eyes and was leaning on something on what looked like a baseball bat.

"Hello Vivian," Chiron said, greeting me with a warm smile. "Have a seat."

"Hey, um, Chiron, why did you call me here?" I asked, praying that he hadn't found out about my pranks that I pulled with Travis and Conner, from the Hermes cabin.

"First of all, let me introduce you to Gleeson Hedge. He's one of our satyrs that we send to look out for half-bloods after the war." Ahh the war. The war against the titan Kronos, such painful memories.

I held out my hand, "Nice to meet you Gleeson,"

"You too cupcake," He said, shaking my hand, looking impatient.

"I have placed Gleeson in Nevada to watch over two demigods at the Wilderness School," Chiron explained, but Gleeson cut him off.

"They are powerful, these two. Maybe not Big-three powerful, but powerful. There is also a monster at the school. But the monster is covering up its scent, so I have no way of knowing who it is. I am only a Coach, I can't get close enough to protect them." Gleeson continued. "I asked for backup and he picked you."

I need a moment to process this. I wanted to say yes but instead I said, "Why me? I'm flattered that you chose me, but wouldn't I just give off a powerful scent to the monsters? And why not just another satyr?"

"That is true, but since you can manipulate the Mist, so you can cover your scent and you are the strongest fighter here." Chiron said. "And after the war, satyrs have been placed all over the world and we are running short. We also know that you hate being cooped up in one place and the demigods are also your age, this would be a great opportunity to get out of camp."

I hesitated. Chiron was right, this was a good opportunity to get out. But, I didn't like the sound of monsters. I mean I think I had enough monsters in the last war. I hate monsters.

But on the other hand, I might never get a chance to get out of camp, so I did what any normal person would do. I said yes. "Okay. But in one condition. I am not doing any homework."

***

*Time skip brought to you by Percy's blue food*

(Vivian has her hair in a half up half down hairstyle, she is wearing a galaxy dress and black heels. Vivian also has her nails painted white)

The school was okay. I went to the principal's office to get my schedule. Gleeson- sorry I mean Coach Hedge messed with the schedule so I have all my classes with the two demigods. I walked to the dorm rooms and my first thought was that it was small. It wasn't bad, there were two beds, both were made perfectly. There were two people in the dorm as well. A girl, who has brown hair that reminds me of chocolate. It was choppy and uneven. She wore a shirt and leggings and even without makeup she was drop dead gorgeous, her kaleidoscope eyes changing colors, blue, green, brown, she was like a mini Aphrodite!

There was also a boy in the room. He looked like a Latino Santa's Elf, with curly black hair, pointy ears, a cheerful, babyish face, and a mischievous smile that told you right away this guy should not be trusted around matches or sharp objects. His fingers wouldn't stop moving, drumming on his knee, sweeping his hair behind his ear, fiddling with the buttons on his army jacket. Either the kid was naturally hyper or he was hopped up on enough sugar and caffeine to give a water buffalo a heart attack.

I snapped my fingers, moving the mist around me to cover my scent. But that also caught the attention of the girl in the room.

"You must be the new student. My name is Piper McLean and this Leo Valdez." she said getting out of bed and walking towards me. Leo got up and also walked over to me.

"Sorry I didn't see you there, I'm Leo," He said.

"V." I said. "Which is short for Vivian,"

And that was the start of an amazing friendship- and possibly more? (Me: *Evil Laugh* Readers: *Blinks and stares at me* Me: Okay I'll stop).

*Time skip brought to you by Annabeth judo flipping Percy*

Three Months Later

I was called to Coach Hedge's office. Why? I have no clue. We made a deal, saying that I was not doing any homework, AT ALL!!

I entered his office and he had a grim look on his face. Something bad just happened.

"What is it Hedge?" I asked, mildly concerned.

"Hey Cupcake, I have some bad news from Annabeth. Percy is missing."

"WHAT?" I yelped in shock. This had to be some kind of joke. Please tell me that this is a joke.

"No joke kid. She was crying her eyes out when she Iris-Messaged me. Saying that he just poofed out. They checked everywhere , but they found nothing. Sorry Cupcake. You should head to your dorm room, And both Chiron and Annabeth both want you to stay here."

I nodded my head, still trying to rap my head around the fact that Percy is missing. I made my way to the dorm where Leo and Piper were.

When I entered, tears were already leaking down my face.

"Oh my god," Piper said, approaching me. "Are you okay?"

I only shook my head, hugging Piper close, sobbing into her shirt. Leo also came behind me and hugged me,

"What happened V?" Leo asked.

"My brother is missing." I said between hiccups.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 2K 26
Lila wakes up on a bus with no memory next to a boy she has a weird connection to. Meets two kids who think they're friends and gets taken to a camp...
59.8K 2.3K 50
((Feel free to read but please know that this still needs some EDITING)) Jason and Aimee have a problem. They don't remember anything before waking u...
5.3K 277 17
" Earlana Ramírez Arellano has a big problem. She doesn't remember anything before waking up in a bus full of kids on a field trip. Apparently, she...
52.8K 1.4K 50
Kidnapped, separated, forced to save the world by condescending gods-Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson don't need any more immortals on their doorstep...