HER REPLACED GROOM ✔️

By shi_infinity

What happen when you are getting married but your groom ran away from the wedding and you are waiting for him... More

COPYRIGHT
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-1 (Edited)
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-55
CHAPTER-56
CHAPTER-57
NOTE!!!!
CHAPTER-58
CHAPTER-59
CHAPTER-60
CHAPTER-61
CHAPTER-62
CHAPTER-63
CHAPTER-64
CHAPTER-65
CHAPTER-66
CHAPTER-67
CHAPTER-68
CHAPTER-69
CHAPTER-70
CHAPTER-71
IMPORTANT!!!
Important
NEW BOOK
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER-3

37.6K 1.3K 27
By shi_infinity

"The people we end up married to or partnered up with end up being similar to us in race, religion and class background and age, which means that they might not be all that different from the person that your mother would have picked for you." Michael J. Rosenfeld.

Kapoor mansion was decorated beautifully;

 I can't believe uncle did all this on such short notice, that's why I call uncle a magician because he can do any think if he wants. We both got down the car, walk towards the main door, aunty was standing there with his younger brother or I say my cute brother-in-law Gautam and uncle, and aunty has arti plate in her hand. They all three were smiling at us lovingly. Aunty did the Pooja, then place rice cup and asked me to lightly kick the cup from right leg, then she placed a big platter with kumkum paste in it and asked me to place my both feet in it and then enters the house. I entered and all three of them hugged me and Gautam tease me. Then we both perform some rituals then aunty take me to his room and told me to rest, Ranveer will come in few minutes.

His room was so big and completely decorated with flowers, as I was tired as hell because of all the rituals and this heavy wedding lehnga I went to bed, remove my sandals and I felt relief in my legs. Wearing toilet slippers I went to washroom to do my business, then I came out after 5 minutes and he was standing there awkwardly.

"Can I borrow your shorts and t-shirt for today as I don't have my clothes here and I can't sleep in this lehnga?" I asked him

"Ya, sure wait here I go get it for you." He said then went to his walk in closet.

I went to the dressing room to remove the jewellery and dupatta. He came gave me the clothes and went to washroom to change his clothes. After some time he came and went to sit on couch and I went to washroom to take a relaxing bath. After half an hour I come out of washroom wearing his clothes, though they were too loose but they were so cool and comfortable that I just love them.

"You sleep on the bed I will sleep on the couch." He said.

"No, you are so tall you can't fix on that couch, you sleep on the bed and sleep on the couch." I replied.

"You sleep there-" before he say I cut him off

"No you sleep here and I there, end of discussion." I said and make my way to the couch and then lie down and cover myself with the covers which I thought he brought from his closet.

I pull into the deep slumber just when my head touch the pillow, good night husband, I said in my mind.

Oh please stop this sound. Argh!!!!!!!!

I wake up, its 2:30 in afternoon, where am I, this is not my room. Suddenly all events came running to me and I get it I am in his room.

Someone was banging the door; he is sleeping, which means I have to check who is on the door. I got up from the couch, went to the door, opening it I saw Gautam standing there smirking.

"Ishika, if you both have done your business please come down for lunch, you both can continue after that but please come downstairs as mom is calling you both and these are your bags." He said teasingly and I am blushing. Oh god!!

He went I close the door, take out my suit and went to washroom to do the business, then relaxing bath, then did my light makeup and last wearing clothes I exit the washroom.

I strode near bed to wake him up. After 5 minutes he wake up and went to bathroom to do his business and in meantime I went downstairs to meet everyone.

"Hello uncle, hello aunty." I said and touch their feet, but they frown.

"What happen, did I do something wrong?" I asked them.

"Why are you calling us uncle and aunty?" Uncle asked still frowning.

"Because you both are my uncle and aunty, I always call you this, but you never said anything, so what happen now?" I asked confused.

"Earlier you are my friend's daughter but now you are our daughter, which means you going to call us mom and dad like Ranveer and Gautam. Okay" uncle said and aunty nodded.

"Ok, mom and dad." I replied. And they smile.

"Come, let's eat lunch, you both must be very hungry." Gautam said smirking and I glare at him.

"Well, where is Ranveer?" aunty asked walking towards kitchen and I strolling behind her.

"He must be down in a minute or two." I replied.

"Ok, take these bowls and carry them to the dining table." Aunty said.

We both laid the table with dishes. And everyone sit down for lunch. He came just in time. And everyone start eating.

I and Ranveer insist on washing dishes. I washed them and he cleaned them and put on racks. Then we both went to the living room. Everyone was sitting there.

"we were thinking that today both of you will do rest, tomorrow you both have to go ram's house for after wedding rituals and then day after tomorrow we will do the wedding reception in which we will call our all the relatives and friends to officially announce this wedding. So what say?" Dad asked.

"Alright dad." Ranveer said to dad.

We all discuss more, like where we going to do the party, whom we going to invite, what is their going to be return gifts, etc. after few hours everyone call it a day and went to their rooms to sleep. But me being me after lying down on the couch for about one hour, sleep was nowhere to be found and I am hungry as hell. What to do? Should I ask him?

After discussing with myself for five minutes I went near him, but he is sleeping, let's wake him up first.

"Ranveer."

"Ranveer."

"Ranveer"

"RANVEER." I yell last time near his ear, and he get up like boom!

"What happen? Are you alright? Are you in pain? Are you okay?" he asked questions in panic.

"I am fine but I want to eat pizza, can we both go out to the pizza shop. Please." I asked him making my favourite puppy eyes.

"Ok." I knew it no one can deny my charm. Hahaha.

We both went to pizza shop at 12 am; sometimes I feel my food cravings are weird. I mean anytime, I got hungry and every time I need different.

We ordered 2 pizzas, 2 cola, 1 French fries and 1 wrap. And start eating with general discussion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 2.2K 42
Pihu Sharma is a loving, kind, and sweet person. She belongs to a middle-class family who wants to marry their daughter to someone higher than their...
662K 36.5K 53
I said in a low voice realising whom was i shouting "maaf kariyega main yeh sab nhi bolna chahati thi". He replied making me look at him "aap sab ku...
911K 36.3K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
1.2M 49.6K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...