The Grindelwald's

F_a_n_F_i_c_ által

Grindewald's kids are on the run, and three were sent to Azkaban,that's until Dumbledore decides to take them... Több

Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Authors Note

Family Reuninon

764 15 0
F_a_n_F_i_c_ által

Today is he day Jackson, Alexander and I get out of Azkaban, but I perder to call this place a hell hole. Though I was happy that I'm getting out of here and hopefully to get in touch with my father soon. I was excited to also have the only and only... Sebastian Riddle!, come along with me. I really couldn't wait to set foot at Hogwarts and not for a good reason though.

I went up to the edge of the bed and there was a bag. Inside the bag were my clothes and some of my personal belongings that were taken the day I came here. Though I could see my wand wasn't in there, so that was making me mad already. I wonder what they could've done to it. I swear if they lost my wand or don't give it to me back in once pice, I will start snapping people neck until I have it in my hands.

Though I've met people in here who want to become my fathers follower, which is great and all but I don't think they have what it takes to become one. But then again that isn't my choice to make of who gets to be or not. But as soon as I get to Hogwarts I have to find a way to get to my father and let him know about these wanna be followers.

"Miss Grindelwald!"

"Yes, Jospeh can I help you?, this man was really getting on my nerves lately. Especially since he's been hitting Jackson, I couldn't do anything about it because every time I tried, I would just get help down. But little does this idiot knows I'm going to get him back.

"It's Mr. Anderson to you". He said with an annoying face. Ughh even look at his face made my blood boil. But I thought to return the favor.

"Uhh yeh nah, I like Joseph better"

"Get changes already!, we are leaving in 10. I expect you to be on your best behavior until we arrive at Hogwarts.

"Uhh yeh can't make any promises, but I'll see what I can do". Man do I love pissing him off. With that he rolled his eyes and left.

Finally! Today is the day I get out of this hell hole. I went over the edge of the bed and chose my outfit for today.
This is what you wear for your arrival:

Once I was done I collected my things and put them in the bad. I took one last look at my cell, I was just starting to get use to this place. Which is strange but I might be back here again.

"Raven! I'm ready", raven is my favorite guard in this hell. Most of them are real asshole and no fun. But Raven is really laid back and was always giving me advice about thing. Basically she was like some sort of mother figure in prison for me. This lady is prefect!, honestly she's like the mother I've always asked for.

"Ashley...I hope that after this experience you don't step foot in this place again". Which we both laughed because we both know the odds of me coming back are prettyyyy high.

"Well Raven I would be lying I said, I will not step foot here ever again. But anyways I hope to see you very soon as one of my fathers followers". I had my wicked smiled, knowing that we would see each other very soon and still have the so called "mother-daughter" bond

"You will Miss. Grindelwald, after all your very convincing. But now let's reunite you with your family and continue we're you and your family left off". Just like that she pulled me into a hug and it felt so weird hugging someone but I think this is the closest I'll feel this warm feeling. Ughh okay this is getting really awkward now but I tried to do the best to not show my uncomfortableness. We then started walking down the hall almost reaching the stairs until I felt an arm pulling me.

"Well, well if it isn't Mr.Malfoy", you know for a man who's got white the reputation for being one of Voldemort's very loyal followers. It's hard to imagine that a man like him would get caught and put in this place. But I guess everything we do comes with a price. Others say it's good that we are in here because we are nothing but evil, but I mean come on we are only doing the right thing.

"Miss Grindelwald, I heard you'll be attending hogwarts this year, is it true?. This man looked really desperate to get out of here. It seemed as if any moment this guy could complete lose his shit.

"Yes this is true Mr.Malfoy, is there anything you need?". I felt generous I mean look at this poor man, it made me think of my father.

"Yes, I need you to give this to my son and my wife, please". Handing me two letters, each of them had a name. I assume he hasn't been able to get in touch with his family either.

"Mr.Malfoy, I'll give it to them don't worry. But uhh I probably shouldn't be telling you this but my father is going to break in to get his followers back and recruit some more. I'm not sure how that's going to turn out but just try to stay alive. I'll try Yo get in touch with him and let my father know to not force you into being part of us or end up getting hurt. Which I don't think my father with force you, after all he knows your one of Voldemort's most loyal followers. But my dad can be a but unpredictable". I felt terrible seeing Mr. Malfoy like this and mostly because knowing my father could end up like this one day.

"Thank you Miss. Grindelwald. If I get out of here alive I'll make sure that I return the favor". I just nodded my head and walked away putting the letters into the bag.

Once we reached a room, I see Alexander, Jackson and Sebastian. Well I'm happy to know that my planned worked and now Sebastian is coming along with us.

We got lined up and told to wait until they got out paperwork and wands. All of the sudden I feel Jackson breath on my ear.

"So umm sis your ready to cause some chaos at Hogwarts?". I looked up and smirked at each other. In a way to say that we were both thinking of the same idea.

Within a couple of minuets Jospeh and three other officers came in with papers and a case. Which I assume are wands must be in those cases. The four of us got assigned an officer as an escort. Luckily for me I got Jospeh as my escort. Before we left we all got cuffed from out hands and our ankles.

"Just to make sure you four don't try to do anything". Damn Jospeh really wants to be killed today huh. But I decide to hold on to my anger a little longer.

We apperated in front of a bridge that connected to some sort of a castle, which I believe this must be Hogwarts. We all walked inside and this place is huge, and just full of life and colors. That was until we reached the long ass hallways. This part was really boring, nothing much to see.

"So uhh Ashley.. I don't want to continue fathers plans anymore. I want to use this opportunity to start over again. I want to be there for Keva, she's growing up and need my full attention. I don't want to let her down anymore. I just want to make things right". Alexander looked really serious about this. I couldn't deny him the fact that he's been through a lot, I mean we all have. But he was right Keva is all he has and I can't take that away from both of them.

I sighed, I hated the fact I had to let go one of my best companions. "Yeh I- uhh I understand, plus I know Ake a really need to someone to look after her. Plus this lifestyle isn't for you, it's... just not you in general. I know you were trying to be a cruel person to protect Keva. So don't worry I won't stop you". We just smiled at each other.

We were told to stop once we got close to a pair of big doors. I haven't seen my siblings in awhile. I felt my heart pounding, were they going to receive us in open arms or were they going to turn us down?. I guess we will just have to find out.

I felt a cold hand intertwine with mine. I look down and look to see that they were Sebastian's hands and gosh he looked really cute. But I couldn't be thinking that he's my friend and that's all. There's no room for this whole so called "love" in this place. "Ashley your ready for this?". Honestly I didn't feel ready, not knowing what may happen once we walk through those doors. I could see Sebastian's looking at me with a worried face. I then snapped out of it. I'm a Grindelwald. I'm not supposed to be feeling some sort of weakness, I'm supposed to be strong for everyone else.

"Yeh, I'm ready, I am ready to cause some chaos". I mean it's what I do. Everywhere I go people run and svante when they see me, and I liked that. Knowing people fear me just like my father. But I see Sebastians reaction and he seems hurt with my response. I guess he thought I was going to show some weakness. But he knows me better than else that I won't ever break or try to show that I'm hurting in the inside.

At this point I'll still looking at the doors, form this point in I have to continue were we left off. With it without my siblings help.

Family Reuninon Pt.2 

Ethan's point of view

It's early in the morning and I've been walking around for hours keeping an eye out. Not much activity happened, besides a stupid owl hooting. I stand still looking at the hill and close my eyes. Feel the cold breeze. The same kind of cold I felt in the hallways back home.
Flashback-
"August! Axel! wake up!. It's time now, go get the girls". As they got up to collect their bags I told them to meet me outside the gates . Meanwhile I was keep an eye out for any of my fathers followers.
"Okay ready, we will see you outside the gates". Axel seemed to be really nervous about this.
"Remember this is a one shot thing, don't mess it up and keep the girls safe". I said as we walked out. By then the boys had already disappeared. I needed to get to Andrew which is the easy part. The hard part was getting past Liam. Which I hope he's not roaming around.

I pasted the main hall and up the stairs. I looked up making sure nobody was walking down. What sucked is that Andrew was on the fourth floor, so going up the stairs quietly was going to take some time. I finally reached the fourth floor and made a turn and bumped into something. In that moment I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I pulled out my wand ready to attack whoever was in front of me. But lucky for me it was just Eden.

"Eden what are you doing?!". She looked much as scared as I was.

"Im trying to help you guys get out of here!. If your not trying to get caught at least keep your voice down!". She said in a whisper, but because I was so paranoid about getting caught it didn't seem like a whisper in that moment.

Behind Eden came Andrew running with his bag and wand in hand. Seemed like he was ready to get anyone out of his way. But he seemed to be upset about something.

He finally stopped in front of me trying to catch his breath. "I- i ccan't find mom's locket. I'm not leaving until I find it". Great! just exactly what I need.

"You gotta be kidding me right now". Seriously come on we've been planning this for weeks already and he's already messing up.

"It's fine don't worry it's in my room, you boys get out of here and I'll meet you at the gate". She quickly rushed up the stair to her room.

"Come on let's get out of here now!". I grabbed his arm and pushed him towards the set of stairs in front of us. We finally reached the bottom and walked out the doors. For some reason something felt off. This seemed to be too easy. Geez if I would've know, we would've ran away ages ago. But this guy feeling wasn't going away.

We ran across the lawn, I could see August and Axel with the girls already. I pushed Andrew in front of me, so he could pick up the paces.

"Expelliarm!". I could hear someone very angry form the side of us. Shoot! We've been caught. I knew this was too easy. Then sends Andrew's wand flying out of his hands.

"Boys going somewhere?". Shoot it was Liam. I turned around to see Liam really furious. All of my fathers followers were now on the porche and some were making their way towards us. I could hear whimpers of a girl, Eden. This was my fault and now she was going to pay for our actions.

Ryker was behind Eden with one arm around her neck and the other hand he was hold his wand down on her. Push past the coward until the reached us. This made my stomach twist.

"Ahh your father won't be happy to know his own kids turned there backs on him!". Ryker looked at me with his stone cold eyes. I swear if looks could kill.

"Eden what were you thinking of helping these traitors!. Look they were going to leave you behind and you decided to help". Liam said with his hand now griping his hair in desperation. At this point Eden was already crying.

"Boys, girls just come back inside and pretend this never happened. Look I know things haven't been the best. Sometimes things happen and makes us do crazy things. Please just come back inside and nobody will get hurt". Queenie obviously scared that if she didn't try to bring us back my father would be taking out his anger on them.

"Don't listen to them! Just go! Leave already leave!". Eden sobbing so much. I felt terrible leaving her like this. That father would hurt her.

Andrew and Axel start shooting spells and so do I. Some of the followers try to run back. Except Liam, Ryker and Vinda. Andrew sends Ryker flying back and run towards Eden. In the meantime I try blocking spells that are going towards them.

"Get the locket and go now!" I said while block more spells.

"We can't leave Eden here, father will hurt her". He was right we couldn't leave her behind now. Not with them, especially if she stayed behind she would pay the price.

"I'll be fine, you boys go! I save you some time. Go now!". Without hesitating I grabbed Andrews and ran. Axle and I were blocking spells. We finally made it to the gates and everyone ran towards the woods. I looked back once more and saw Eden throw a spell around the house making it go into flames. Liam finally disarmed her and pushed her, causing her to fall backwards. While everyone else tried to put out the flames.

"Man we gotta go now". Alex grabbed my shoulder and pushed me into the woods. We all kept running for what felt like awhile. We ran until we all agreed we were at a safe distance.

"What the hell were you thinking Andrew! Oh yeh I forgot you don't think! Y-your, your so selfish!, now Eden is going to get hurt all for a stupid locket!". I know that locket has a lot of meaning to Andrew. His mother's locket was the only thing he has of her. But my anger was so much I couldn't stop myself from lashing out on him.

"This locket isn't stupid, it's my mother's locket!. So what you don't think I feel bad my sister is going to get hurt!". At this point Andrew was crying. Man was he sensitive as hell. But I decided not to saying anything else.

I went up to the girls making sure they didn't get hurt. They kept reassuring me they were fine. We decided to keep walking for a couple more hours. We were all tired of walking so we decided to camp out. The girls and Andrew finally went to sleep. Alex and I decided to take turns to guard.

End of flashback~

We continued our journey. Finally for what felt like hours we reach a village. The boys and I kept arguing about wether or not to wear the cloaks just in case someone recognized us. August decided to step up and walk into the village just to test the waters. 20 minuets later he came back and said everything was fine nobody seemed to recognize him. So we all went into the village. We found a place to have breakfast. We walked in and found a table for all of us.

"Good morning folk, what can I get for you today".said a very cheerful waitress. We told her what we wanted and walked off.

"Dude where the hell are we?" said Axel.

"I'm not even sure, I'll ask the waitress when she comes back". I didn't really care where we are all I wanted in that moment was food. Finally what seemed like forever the cheerful waitress came back with our food.

"Umm ma'am.."

"Yes?", giving me a questionable look.

"So uhh what's this place called, we seem to be lost"

"Oh well your in Hogsmeade Village. Where are you guys wanting to go maybe I can help you". Now I wished I could've kept my mouth shut. But I had to take a leap of faith.

"Well uhh I'm looking for a so called place Hogwarts". She gave us a smile, which gave me the chills for some reason.

"Ahh you must of missed the train huh. Well I'm actually off my shift in 30 minutes. I will take you there, the first isn't a safe place for you kids. Now finish up your food. By the way my name is Mary". I mean we really have to take a leap of faith plus she seemed really sincere. If she was lying to us well there's 5 of us against 1 lady.

Soon we walked outside the cold air with Mary and into the forest. Along the way she was telling us all about Hogwarts. We soon reached a bridge that connected to some sort of castle. We made it towards the court yard and greater by a women that goes by the name Minerva. We said our good byes to Mary and thanked her for bringing us here.

"Ahh so if nice to finally meet the Grindelwald's". Ohh shoot she knows! But she doesn't seem to be terrified. My siblings and I looked at her in surprise.

"Don't worry, professor Dumbledore told me about you all of you, we are happy you made it safely. Don't worry all of you are in good hands now". She opened the doors and finally walked in. This place was hugeeee. I looked at the girls and see they were smiling. Which I was glad they were happy.

"No come along we don't want to keep the Dumbledore waiting". We made past a couple hallways and stairs until we were in a office.

"Now all of you take a sit, I'll go get the Professor". Minerva walked to the other side of the room and open a pair of doors and closed it behind her.

We all looked at each other awkwardly. I just hope Dumbledore can really help us. I still felt bad for leaving Eden behind but I couldn't do anything about it anymore. All of the sudden the door opens and reveals a tall old man with a long white weird. Behind him was Minerva.

"Nice to know you all were able to come. We are all going to have a long talk so just sit back and relax". He said walking towards his desk. The whole entire conversation was about reassuring us that we would be fine away from our father. We just had to follow Dumbledores order and not have any contact with our father. If we were ever to receive anything from our father or encounter him, to let Dumbledore or Minerva as soon as possible.

"Now I know you guys have three siblings in Azkaban". Oh no this wasn't going to be good. As much as I love my siblings but when it comes to those three they are nothing but trouble.

Dumbledore sighed, " I decided to get them out of their and have them here with you guys instead. That place is not for them, also I hope by giving them this chance they can start over without fearing your father". I looked and my siblings and they were in disbelief. I'm sorry I know what I'm about to say may be messed up but someone is going to have to speak up.

"With all respect Professor but they are locked up for a reason, and I don't think that a good idea". I mean come on what was this man thinking.

"Well when I sent that letter saying I would have you and your siblings, I also meant the ones in Azkaban. Now don't worry I'll have a talk with them too. They won't have their wands, if that's what has you so worried. They will get them back once they've proven to me they have changed". He smiled and walked over to Minerva whispering something in her ear. Then Dumbledore looked back and smiled.

"Now in a couple of hours I will have everyone meet up in the hall, by then your other siblings will arrive and all of you will be sorted into houses". He then talked about each house and what they represent. 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

345K 6.8K 61
Thomas, Matteo and Lolita. the children of the Dark Lord-the Riddle triplets, sent to wreak havoc at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. To...
25.4K 573 54
Tom Riddle, Aka Voldemort, and Bellatrix Lestrange have a baby girl. When Harry 'defeats' Voldemort the first time round and Bellatrix is placed in...
25.5K 987 59
❝Give 'em hell kids❞ In which Harry Potter decides he needs the help of a certain troublemaker to make it through his Third Year at Hogwarts. [The Pr...