His mom?

By jauregweave

Lauren Jauregui is just another teenage girl in her last year of high school. However, when she makes a new f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

3.3K 125 85
By jauregweave

Camila POV

I sat and waited. Waited for the time to be 1pm. The time I would have to carpool to the high school both my son, and Lauren attended. Mr Andrews, my boss, had made it particularly clear that both I, and my co-worker had to present a speech at the said school. Even being a successful business woman had its negatives. Most people wouldn't be phased by presenting a PowerPoint in a theatre full of high school kids but I had my reasons.

After the other day both Lauren and I hadn't made any progress on our little 'friendship' and that's exactly how I wanted it. When she would come to our home we would simply exchange little glances. I refused to look at her for long periods of time. Afraid that if I was to stare she would simply leap up and have her way with me when no one was looking.

After being told I was now going to be joined by colleague Austin I was immediately nauseous. That man had been asking me on dates for the past two years, to which I declined. Obviously. The man wasn't necessarily ugly or unattractive, just his way with words and his way with women made me... ill. He was disrespectful and slimy. Everything I hoped my son would never be, and he would not be.

Once arriving to the school I left the car as quickly and elegantly as I could. Many football boys cat calling at me and making strange gestures. Austin was not happy which for once made me happy to be disrespected by young little boys. Anything to add a disgusted look on Austin's face. Picture perfect. As both Austin and I made our way to the principles office I felt a harsh shove against my shoulder. Accidentally, of course. The force of the shove caused me and the young girl face each other. Madison. After a moment of looking at each other she went on to apologise. Not something I would've expected from the school slut. Shut up Mila she's a student for gods sake.

"Hey don't I know you?" She pondered for a while "you're Jacob Cabello's mom, right?" She smiled gently not knowing about my disgust for her. If I didn't know her from Lauren I would've thought she was a polite young lady. Her attire made me think otherwise. Her little pink strappy tee and short short denim shorts. Interesting. No wonder Lauren had been interested in her.

After a clear of throat I replied "Yes I am. You were the young lady at my sons party, right?" I questioned.

She began to blush as I brought back the memory. She blushed deeper remembering the situation I had found her and Lauren in on my couch. "Um, yeah that was me. I better be going class starts soon. Have a nice day Mrs Cabello." She smiled softly and quickly scurried herself down the corridor.

"Damn..." I turned to look at Austin. "She was fine." And to be really honest she was a pretty young lady. She had piercing hazel eyes and perfect dark, long hair alongside her sculptured eyebrows. I groaned and dragged Austin down the corridor to the office.

After a quick discussion with the principal both Austin and I were lead into the now packed theatre room full of students. "Yo! She's nice to look at. This class may not be boring after all" I heard a young boy say. Must admit it did build my confidence but I was not fond of being perved on. The theatre room reminded me of college. Lots of seats on rows of all different heights. All seats facing the big podium and electric screen. As we walked in a hush took over the class and it became intensely quiet. The principal began to introduce us as a company and what we would be presenting today. The presentation was simply about how to exceed in a business and how to look and act during formal interviews. Basic high school lectures as such. After I had introduced myself and done my part I began to glance around the room.

Most young adults looked disinterested and bored. The students went from looking gothic to geeky. Edgy to jock. Many different personalities accompanied this room. I glanced around again looking to find my son to which I did. I smiled at the handsome boy. As I smiled he began to reach behind him and tap the leg of another fellow students. Lauren. He nudged her and tried to get her to focus on me to which she already was. Her piercing green eyes stared oh too much. She was slouched in her chair looking all too sexy. Wearing her signature black jeans and black bomber jacket. She looked sexy. I watched as her eyes glanced over my body then back up to my eyes. No smirk. No cheekiness. Nothing just an intimidating stare. If I was one of her fellow classmates I would find her scary.

After a little while of staring I noticed Madison facing her trying to grab her attention to which she could not. I frowned at first until I realised that Madison was talking her ear off and flapping her arms around and yet Lauren was still staring at me. I smirked all whilst realising there was too much sexual tension. I glanced around again trying to distract my mind. My eyes once again gravitating to Lauren. The Lauren that was starting to become agitated by the annoying Madison.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Mr Mahone but it seems that a student at the back over there has something to say..." which made everyones eyes flick to the suspect. "Madison right?" I asked rhetorically. "Do you have something to add to this PowerPoint?"

She cleared her throat and replied "no Mrs Cabello" she glanced around arrogantly like she owned the school but I could tell she was pissed I had called her out and she was probably boiling.

"Good then maybe you should keep it down over there thanks." A sarcastic smile made its way on to my face. "Mr Mahone you may proceed." I finalised. I glanced back up to look at the green eyed monster. The green eyed monster that now wore a proud smirk. I forced myself not to smile in return. That was difficult.

".... so if anyone has any questions feel free to come down to the front when you guys get dismissed. Thank you." Austin finished off. The principle walked on to the stage and began dismissing everyone. A few people came to the front to chat with both Austin and I before Austin made the excuse to rush off to the toilet.

After there seemed to be no one left in the theatre I began packing up making sure to collect all the sheets of paper and pack up the laptop. As I bent down to pick up a sheet that had fell a felt a warm body press against my ass. I leaped up and squeaked loudly before turning around and seeing Lauren. Thank god. No not thank god. I was at her freaking school.

"Lauren! What the fuck you can't be in here with me alone!" I exclaimed.

"Why? You scared you might want to go behind those seats over there and have your way with me?" She smirked. Hot.

I blushed a bright red and brushed past her to retrieve the USB from the laptop. "Lauren stop. You really need to leave. People will start thinking and saying things."

"I don't care. Most perverted jocks in here were dying to jump your bones. I could brag if they see something." Lauren scowled as she spoke. Her jealousy was cute but not at all appropriate.

"Lauren Austin is going to be back any minute now you need to go. Please." I begged no longer joking. A soft look took over my face as I pleaded.

"Fine but you have to meet me after school. I'll pick you up. Okay?" Lauren asked just in time before Austin waltzed in.

"Austin! Hi, Lauren here just had a few questions but I think I've answered them all. Right Lauren?" She pleaded with her eyes.

"Right." The green eyed girl fake smiled. As she began to make her way out of the theatre a gush of guilt took over me. I couldn't restrain myself from her any longer.

"Lauren!" She stopped and looked back at me. "Yes it's okay."

Lauren looked confused.

"To the question you asked before. Yes. That's okay." I softly smiled. She smiled back happily then proceeded to walk out the room.

"What did she ask?" Austin asked not paying much attention to the conversation.

"Oh just something about if a piece of software was okay to do some business... like stuff... on it. Turns out it is okay." I stuttered over my words creating more excuses.

————-

Later that day I sat at my kitchen table waiting for a text from the girl. I waited until my son had made his way upstairs to finish off a project. My phone then lit up.

Number: Unknown
I'm outside.

During the current situation I decided saving Lauren's number in my phone wouldn't have been the best idea. Would be a wild sight for my son if he was to see the young girls name on my screen in passing.

I grabbed my jacket as the weather had taken a turn for the worst. The rain began to pour and it was another dark gloomy evening. As I finished locking up Lauren pulled up right outside my house. My eyes widened as I saw the location she pulled up. No no no. I walked down my porch stairs and hurriedly walked past the car and further up the street until I was around the corner. She drove along side me until I stopped around the corner. I flung the door open and jumped in due to the rain.

"Are you insane?" I shouted at Lauren as she looked at me in surprise. "Don't ever pull up directly outside my front door again. What if Jake had seen? Or a neighbour. You're crazy. If a neighbour or someone...." my rant drifted. "What are you looking at?"

"You." Was all she said before she began driving off. I sat and tried to dry myself off, from the rain, nothings else, I realised we were going further and further out of town.

"You going to pull one of those freaky horror movies on me where the student murders the woman they're having an affair with?" I laughed nervously.

"No Camz." She said as she swung the car on to the breakdown shoulder of the quiet road.

I looked around and notice we were on the hard shoulder in the middle of the woods. The rain had began pouring so hard you couldn't see out of the car windshield without wipers. "Is this intentional or have we broke down?" I muttered as I looked around.

Before I knew it my seatbelt had been undone and Lauren had grabbed me by the waist to place on her legs so I was straddling her. She did it so fast I barley had time to blink. Or resist.. of course. "Lauren what are you doing?" I sighed softly feeling exhausted with the situation. The car began to fog up due to our body heat and breath.

"I'm looking." She said simply. Whilst looking at the features on my face and down to my wet white shirt. Then back up to my lips.

"Lauren we can't do this here. We really ca-" my sentence was cut short as I felt soft lips place a tender kiss on mine. I pulled back "Laur we ca-" I began again. Slowly losing my strength. This time the kiss being slightly rougher. Her hand gripping the back of my neck whilst one hand made its way down my back to my backside. Inhaling sharply as she squeezed it.

I quickly organised my thoughts and pulled away. "What do you want from me Lauren?" I sighed whilst dropping my head on to her shoulder in exhaustion again. Carefully she began repositioning our bodies so she had a better look at me.

"I want you. Right now. Just as us. Not a mum or a student or a sexy business woman. As us." Lauren demanded. And who was I to dismiss what this poor girl wanted. Right?

______

So like are any of you still here?

Also guys does anyone find this story uncomfortable if so it's not my intention. Just a bit of fun. Hope some of you guys stuck around.

It's been a while ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 405 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...
115K 2.6K 46
Lauren is an average girl struggling through a rough break up, about to finish high school, and enjoying the close relationship she shares with her f...
13.7K 653 11
A little girl in a pink tutu moves into the house behind another beanied little girl. Her name was Camila, spelled with just one L. And her neighbor'...
20.2K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...