Perfectly Imperfect

By JoDude11

The story is on the sensitive topics such as surrogacy and Stockholm syndrome. The story revolves around two... More

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Single Parents
Part 2 - Miss or Mommy?
Part 3 - Mumma's Pari๐Ÿ‘ธ
Part 4 - Papa's Rockstar!๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Part 5 - Misunderstanding
Part 6 - Dance Partners๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ
Part 7 - Compelling For Marriage
Part 8 - Return Favor
Part 9 - Ram Or Ravan?
Part 10 - And She Said Yes!
Part 11 - Peehu Is Mumma's Pari ๐Ÿ‘ฐ
Part 12 - Peehu's Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚
Part 13 - What's going to happen next?
Part 14 - Misinterpretation!
Part 15 - No Turning Back!
Part 16 - Turning Point
Part 17 - Mummaa!!!
Part 18 - Revelation!
Part 19 - Will They Meet?
Part 20 - Conceived!
Part 22 - Tough Times
Part 23 - Where did Priya go?
Part 24 - What's Esha up to?
Part 25 - Poor Little Soul
Part 26 - New City & New Vibes
Part 27 - Tinge of Jealousy
Part 28 - Confession!
Part 29 - Peehu's Pain
Part 30 - Trying To Mend Things
Part 31 - Priya in KM
Part 32 - Aryan's Jealousy
Part 33 - Come Back To Me
Part 34 - Not On My Watch!๐Ÿ‘€
Part 35 - Too Much To Take
Part 36 - Who is your Daddy?
Part 37 - Infatuation or Love?
Part 38 - Helping Hand
Part 39 - Slow & Steady!
Part 40 - What's Your Decision?
Part 41 - Unconditional Love๐Ÿคฑ
Part 42 - Let's Make A Deal!
Part 43 - Pari's Parents๐Ÿ’•
Part 44 - Outburst
Part 45 - Awkwardness
Part 46 - One Rainy Evening!
Part 47 - Ram's Confession
Part 48 - Too Close Yet Too Far๐Ÿ’•
Part 49 - Perfect Date?
Part 50 - โค Perfectly Imperfect โค
Part 51 - Blissful Moments
Part 52 - Stress Buster
Part 53 - Trouble In Paradise
Part 54 - Double Trouble
Part 55 - Can't Stay Away!
Part 56 - Mistrust, Misunderstanding & Miscommunication!!!
Part 57 - Priya's Dilemma!
Part 58 - Introspection!
Part 59 - Confrontation
Part 60 - Mending the Things
Part 61 - Family Time!
Part 62 - Family Time (2)
Part 63 - Tough Nut!
Part 64 - Trying to fit in!
Part 65 - Aryan's Mischief!
Part 66 - Burst Out!
Part 67 - Reunion
Part 68 - Moments!
Note
Note!
Part 69 - Do you love Ram?
Part 70 - Heated Discussion!
Part 71 - Family Outing!
Part 72 - Crossroads!
Part 73 - Family Dynamics!
Part 74 - Kids In Turmoil
Part 75 - Imbalanced Lives!

Part 21 - Speak Up!

750 77 45
By JoDude11

Happy Birthday to the most talented, sweetheart and strikingly beautiful Sakshi Tanwar!!! May you a have brilliant year ahead. Keep entertaining us with your exceptional acting skills. Wish you many more successes in your career, Love you loads.

*****************************************

Doctor's words started echoing in Priya's brain.

"Priya, does your parents know about your pregnancy?" Doctor asked.

Priya nodded in negative gazing at the floor.

"Then, I advise you to first speak with your parents regarding this matter. This is your first trimester and you have to be very careful during this period. I really don't know what Mr. Kapoor and you have planned next but don't put the child's life in stress and for that, it is very important that you stay happy and healthy. You have a huge responsibility from now onwards. I really don't know how long you can hide your pregnancy from your parents. I suggest you disclose to them as early as possible that you are going to be a mother." Doctor explained to Priya.

The word 'Mother' really hit Priya on her heart. Priya sighed deeply and nodded her absorbing what the Doctor said.

"Priya, be strong! I know you can handle this." said the Doctor with an encouraging smile.

Priya was completely disturbed not knowing how to tell her parents about her pregnancy.

A fetus was growing inside her womb and she could not understand what kind of relationship she should have with her child. She would be just a biological mother to the kid but no legal rights on the baby. She was emotionally breaking down inside as a myriad of emotions going on within her.

On the other side Ram was pissed off with Priya as she's avoided him whenever he tried to speak to her.

One evening, Priya was teaching Natasha and Bansi kaka brought tea for them.

"Kaka I don't want tea today. Not feeling good" said Priya, refusing to take tea.

"What happened Priya? Are you alright? You take it every day." Asked Natasha confusedly.

"Yes, Natasha but I don't feel like having it today." Said Priya casually. Natasha smiled.

"Ok fine no problem, Bansi kaka make juice for Priya." Said Natasha to Bansi Kaka.

"No need Natasha. Actually I do not feel like having anything today." Priya denied.

"What happened Priya? Nowadays you look off. I don't see the activeness in you lately." Natasha asked out of concern for Priya.

"Nothing Natasha, I'm fine. I have to finish your course in one week." Priya said, nodding her head in negative.

By then Ram had come back home a bit earlier than his routine. He was walking through the corridors just when he saw Bansi Kaka coming out of the study room with the tea tray.

Ram stopped BK when later was walking past him.

"What happened?" Ram asked BK, squinting his eyes.

"Priya ma'am did not drink the tea." Said Bansi kaka.

"Ok, do one thing make orange juice for her." said Ram.

"Ma'am even said no to juice." replied Bansi kaka.

"You prepare juice, I will give it to her." said Ram, earning a puzzled look from BK. Bansi kaka nodded and left.

After some time, Ram entered Natasha's room with a glass of juice.

"Hello Good evening!" Ram wished both the women in the room before forwarding the juice to Priya.

Priya looked at him completely annoyed.

Natasha became surprised to see her brother walking inside the study room with a juice for Priya.

"I don't believe this. You brought juice for Priya." Natasha jumped in excitement.

"Priya is helping you so much with your studies, so we have to take care of her too, right?" Said Ram looking at Priya closely.

Priya fumed in anger but she didn't want to show her anger in front of Natasha, so she stayed quiet.

"Take it Priya, Bhai never do such a thing for anyone." Said Natasha nudging Priya with her shoulder.

Priya took the glass of juice without saying anything.

"Natasha, Maa was looking for you. Go and see." Ram sent Natasha out of the study just to have a word with Priya alone.

Natasha looked at him suspiciously and left the room.

"What is it? Why did you come in between the class?" Said Priya rudely raising from her seat.

"First sit" said Ram shoving his hand to the chair.

"No. Just tell me what the matter is" said Priya, not interested in Ram's fake hospitality.

"I want you to relax and take good care of yourself. If you stay happy then only the baby will be fine and healthy." Said Ram calmly. Priya was getting infuriated by his presence.

"I know what to do and you don't need to worry about it." Priya said angrily.

"I have the responsibility. I'm just making sure. You don't need to get hyper for everything I say." Ram said sternly.

"I know to take care of myself. Also, the juice drama, please stop it. What would Natasha think of us?" Priya said sternly.

"Whatever I was doing, I was doing it for my child. I don't want anything to happen to my child because of your carelessness." Ram said, controlling his anger.

"I am least interested in your preaching. If your speech is over then I should go." Priya said, turning to leave.

"Wait I need to give you your salary. Here is the cheque." Ram said as he handed over the cheque to Priya.

"I think you have mistakenly written a higher amount than agreed." Said Priya looking at the amount.

"I don't make mistakes. I know how much I have written on the cheque. That's yours." Said Ram casually shrugging off his shoulders.

"I am not accepting your charity. If you have more money, you can give out to the needy people. I don't need any extra money other than my salary for the tuitions." Priya said sternly forwarding the cheque back to Ram.

"Why do you get so hyper? Just take it, might help you." Ram said annoyed.

"I can't afford to make the same mistake again and again. Who knows there will be some underlying deal behind this too." said Priya gritting her teeth in anger and dropped the cheque on the table.

"What is your problem Priya?" shouted Ram holding her by the wrist completely pissed off by Priya.

"I am trying to be very patient with you, but you are talking rudely with me. You don't know me completely." Saying this he stood in front of her.

"I don't even want to know you. Leave my hand right now." Priya said with her eyes full of anger. He left her hand and picked up the juice in his hands again.

"Fine then finish this juice and I will drop you home." Ram said stubbornly.

"You can't force me!" Priya exclaimed.

"You know I can." Ram smirked and blocked her way when she was trying to escape from his vicinity.

Priya looked at him with a disgusting look. "Why are you doing this to me?" Priya asked helplessly.

"I want my baby to be healthy. You should have a proper diet for that." Ram said.

Priya took the juice from his hand glaring at his audacity.

"We can leave now." Ram said once Priya finished her juice.

"You don't need to drop me. I will take a cab and go." Priya denied keeping the glass on the side table.

"I said I will drop you Priya. You should not travel in any auto and taxi. My driver will pick you up and drop you in my absence." Ram advised her. Priya sighed deeply.

*********

Priya held her forehead with her hand and clearly pissed off with the way Ram was driving today. Once her patience levels reached its peak, Priya said, "I would have reached home by now if I go by walk." Priya mumbled angrily.

"I'm not going any faster. I think I'm the only one who is taking responsibility for the baby." Ram said angrily.

Priya all of the sudden raised her hand to stop.

"Stop the car!" Priya exclaimed, holding her hand on her mouth.

Ram startled but stopped the car on the sideway. Priya without waiting a second got out of the car and puked, not able to control anymore. She felt little odd with Ram beside her but she had no control over it.

Ram became worried and pulled the water bottle from the car. Priya washed her face and drank some water once she's done.

"Are you alright?" Ram panicked.

"Yes. I'm fine" Said Priya, getting her caution. Priya tried to walk towards the car but a sudden giddiness made her walk with utmost difficulty. She tripped but Ram was quick enough to hold her in place.

"Priya what happened? Are you really okay?" Ram asked, horrified seeing her condition.

"I'm not feeling good. I want to sit in the car for a while." Priya said, trying to get her balance.

Ram nodded and took her to the car and helped her to sit in the front seat. Priya held her face in her palms.

"Let's go to the hospital. I am calling the doctor." Ram said, pulling out his mobile from his pocket.

"No, I'm fine. Just drop me home." Priya said panting softly.

"What are you even saying? Look at yourself, you are not okay." Ram said.

"I said I am fine. Please drop me home." Priya said, raising her voice a bit.

"Are you crazy? I am taking you to the hospital." Ram argued.

"Can you please listen to me for once? For god's sake, I am in my trimester and the Doctor has already told me that giddiness and vomiting are quite normal in this period." Priya finally explained to him and Ram nodded his head in understanding.

"Okay. Let's go." Ram closed the car door for her before coming to the driving seat.

"Can you please drive a little faster? I need to go home and rest." Priya requested him.

"Okay sure." He agreed this time and accelerated the car. Soon they reached Priya's apartment.

"I can come and drop you till your flat." Ram said genuinely out of concern.

"No Mr. Kapoor I will go." Said Priya and slowly stepped out of the car.

"Take care." Said Ram before she left.

Ram zoomed out of the building once Priya entered inside.

Priya rang the doorbell and Shipra opened the door within seconds. She looked over Priya as if she's expecting someone else to come.

"What happened maa, why are you looking here and there?" Asked Priya confused.

"Where is Mr. Kapoor?" asked Shipra, furrowing her brows.

"Mr. Kapoor? Why would he come?" Questioned Priya.

"I saw from the balcony, Mr. Kapoor came to drop you." answered Shipra excitedly.

"Yes, he came and then left after dropping me." Priya replied casually.

"Why didn't you invite him for a coffee?" asked Shipra with a frown.

"Why do I have to invite him?" Priya is unable to understand why her mother is so anxious about Ram.

"Can I come inside or you still have something to ask stopping me at the door?" Priya asked.

Shipra gave her way to walk inside the house. Sudhir just entered the living area when Priya entered.

"I am telling you Sudhi, this girl talks too much. I don't know what Mr. Kapoor must be thinking about us right now. He helped us when needed and now, we are not even inviting him for a cup of coffee." Said Shipra angrily looking at Priya.

Priya's blood boiled hearing Ram's Name. She stopped in her tracks and turned to look at her mother.

"He is not a very big person as you think. Stop boasting about Mr. Kapoor all the time." Priya said frustrated.

Shipra and Sudhir looked at Priya who raised her voice all of a sudden.

"Beta, what happened? Are you okay?" Asked Sudhir worriedly. Priya realized that she got hyper and calmed herself down.

"Nothing Papa. I'm alright. It's just that I am a bit stressed out today." Priya said.

"Don't take unnecessary stress Priya." Sudhir said, caressing her head. Priya nodded and left not able to stand in front of her father hiding the biggest truth within herself and keeping her parents in the dark.

"I'll change and come." Priya excused herself from there.

She went to her room swiftly before her parents could see the tears forming in her eyes.

Priya locked the door of her room and sat on her bed. Tears escaped from her eyes as she felt guilty and helpless for unable to disclose the news to her parents.

"What am I doing? How long can I hide this news from my parents? They trust me so much but what am I doing? I need to talk to them about this today itself at any cost. Oh God! What mistake have I made that you are giving me this severe punishment?" Priya sobbed continuously.

Her hands were shivering and she was hell scared to unveil the shocking news to them. Innumerable thoughts hovered her brain making her restless by each passing second.

On the dining table,

"What happened Priya? Why are you not eating? Today I have prepared all your favorites." Shipra said, looking at Priya who had not touched her food yet.

Priya said nothing and looked at nowhere in particular. At one point of time she was unable to control and ran to her washroom.

Sudhir and Shipra become startled by Priya's sudden action.

"I will go and check her." Shipra said to Sudhir.

Once Priya was done throwing up, she came to the room and sat on her bed with tears welled up in her eyes.

Priya quickly wiped her tears when her parents entered the room.

"Priya, what happened? Why did you run like that?" Shipra said frowning at Priya.

Priya bit her lips trying to control her ongoing emotions.

"I am not feeling good. Maa, I want to take rest. We'll talk tomorrow." Priya tried excusing herself from this situation.

"No Priya. Tell me what happened? Are you alright? Why did you throw up? Do you have indigestion or something?" Shipra asked all questions at once.

"Nothing Maa. I am fine." Priya replied not meeting her mother's eyes.

"No Priya. Something is wrong with you these days. Don't try to run away from me. I want to know what is going on with you lately." Said Shipra turning Priya towards her.

"Maa, what are you saying? I'm ok" Priya said with a fake smile.

"Priya what are you trying to hide from me? I know there is something definitely wrong. I can see it in your eyes." said Shipra, looking into Priya's eyes. Priya looked away and hesitated to talk to her mother as she was completely breaking inside.

"Priya you can tell me anything" said Shipra holding Priya's chin. Priya looked at her mother and broke down completely hugging her. All her pent up emotions came out uncontrollably.

Shipra was terrified to see Priya weeping badly.

"Calm down Priya. Now tell me what is happening?" asked Shipra calmly patting her back.

Priya broke the hug and looked at her mother with a pale face.

"Maa..." Priya trailed off. She knew she couldn't keep this secret to herself for too long. Her hands started shivering and Shipra could feel that.

"Speak Up, Priya!" Shipra told impatiently

"Maa I'm pregnant" Priya stuttered.

Shipra could not believe her ears and narrowed her eyes at Priya.

"What did you just say?" asked Shipra, unsure of what she heard. She looked at Priya with a restless expression.

Priya hung her head low, breaking down completely. She didn't know how to explain to Shipra. She was trembling with fear.

"I'm asking you something Priya, what did you just say?" asked Shipra again in a louder voice. Anger was quite clear in Shipra's voice.

Priya looked up for a moment gulping a lump down her throat.

"I am pregnant Maa." replied Priya and started sobbing unstoppable holding her face in her palms.

"What!!" Shipra shocked and stood up on her feet.

She took a minute to process what she heard. Shipra pulled Priya's arm and made her stand on her feet.

"You are joking, aren't you?" Shipra asked angrily, holding Priya's arm tightly.

Priya nodded her head as no and shuddered under her mother's angry gaze.

Unable to control her anger, Shipra gave one tight slap on Priya's cheek.

Priya terrified and held her cheeks looking at Shipra's infuriated face.

"Priya I never thought you could do this to us. Didn't you feel ashamed by doing this? Didn't you think about us once before doing such drastic things? We trusted you blindly, forget about me, did you not think about your ailing father how he would get shattered if his daughter broke his trust. How could you do this Priya?" yelled Shipra holding Priya's arms tightly.

"Have you ever thought about Karthik and Ayesha? Do you have any idea how society will treat us if they come to know that you became pregnant before marriage? You already spoiled your life and now because of you, Ayesha and Karthik will also not get marriage proposals." Shipra jerked Priya.

"Tell me Priya, who is the father of this child?" asked Shipra, pointing to her stomach. Priya could not stop crying.

"Tell me Priya, who is that?" asked again with a louder voice. Priya shutter seeing the anger in her mother.

Priya wanted to tell Shipra everything but she got scared by her mother. Shipra asked Priya many times continuously but she did nothing but cry.

"Priya told me. Don't test my patience." Shipra tried again but Priya just whimpered.

"Why won't you tell me what happened?" Shipra again while pushing her back.

Priya's eyes were swollen red due to continuous crying. She could not utter a single word and panting heavily for breath.

"You cannot keep silent after doing such a shameless act, Priya. Speak up." Shipra roared.

"I... am... sorry, Maa." Priya managed to say in between her weeping.

"Sorry? You say sorry after becoming pregnant. We thought you are the most responsible and mature person but you proved us wrong Priya. You are a disgrace to the family." Shipra blamed Priya.

"I ...have... no... choice. I am very sorry." Priya cried.

"What are you even saying Priya? Tell me clearly what happened and who is the father of this child." Shipra begged.

Priya did not know what to say to her mother. She was not prepared for this situation and on top of it she's not aware how her mother would react when she come to know about everything.

"You have time till morning only. I will not bear your silence tomorrow. I don't know what I will do if you don't tell me anything." Said Shipra gave an angry glare to Priya before locking her up inside the room.

Priya fell on the floor hiding her face with palm and crying bitterly.

"I hate you Mr. Kapoor." Priya said with hatred and bitterness in her voice.

"I hate you so much. I cannot face my family because of you." Priya shut her eyes in anguish.

Ram on the other side was continuously calling Priya whose mobile was switched off. He dropped several messages to her. Getting no response, he became more worried. Negative thoughts ran through his mind.

"How dare you Priya? You did wrong by ignoring me. I will see you tomorrow." Ram fumed in anger throwing his mobile on the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 54.8K 41
REYANSH ๐Ÿ’— DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
104K 5.7K 53
Highest ranks: Rank #1 in mysteriouslove on 6sept 2k18 Rank #1 in granny on 11july 2k18 Rank #1 in newromance on 11july 2k18 Rank #2 in possessivelov...
221K 14.6K 35
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...
701K 21.9K 52
#5 in egoistical 16/08/2019. #3 in forensic 18/08/2019. #1 in forensic 27/9/2019. #1 in yourstoryindia 26/12/2019. "Why are you doing this" I a...