Our survival || Clexa

By Pseudo_Wariatka

I fixed Jason's shit. Clarke stays in Polis with Lexa, until Pike is detronized by Octavia. Enjoy The 100 as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
But it can't be over
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

408 22 4
By Pseudo_Wariatka

I just want to say I'm so excited abt season 4. I stil don't have quite figure out what I'll put there (some ideas would be nice, ngl) but I'm really excited to fight Praimfaya with Clarke, Lexa, and you guys. Here we go...

After all of us calmed down, I decided to get down. Bellamy proposed to be with me and I agreed. We wanted to use the elevator, but it still didn't work, probably becuase there was no one to push it, not yet. So, we had to use stairs. It took us a while, but after a few minutes we got on the main square, the one in front of the tower.

The view we saw was horrifying. To start there was a lot of blood everywhere, a lot of dead people laid on the gorund, some of them surrounded by sobbing persons, grieving their loss. People were also taking off of the crosses, I saw Indra on one of them, fortunately she was alive. But then my attention caught Lincoln and Octavia who were sitting on some bench. I saw a pain on his face and then noticed that Octavia was actually holding a hand on his stomach, like she tried to stop the bleeding. His face was pale, and from the possible wound blood was soaking, a lot of it. I fastly run to them and squatted to Lincoln.

"What happened to him?" I asked Octavia, for a second looking at her and then at the wound. She took her hand off it and helped me pull up his shirt.

"He got stabbed by one of Alie's people. He said it was fine and we got here, btu then he fell and I saw that it was certainly not fine," Octavia gasped out. She was really panicking.

I looked at the wound, it didn't look nice, nor fine. Besides of blood there was also pus, which meant he got stabbed on something important or the knife was infected.

"Bandage," I raised my hand to Bellamy who was holding some. He fastly gave me that and as gentle as I could I bandaged his wound. The blood was already soaking in slowly. I sighed and stood up. Octavia looked hopefully into my eyes. "We need to get him out of here as fast as we can. He needs the medicine from Arkadia, he won't survive without them."

She looked shocked at me. Then she just bent down to Lincoln, and smiled, softly. I saw tears in her eyes, but she blinked to stop them, and only few got out. Lincoln slowly put his hand on her cheek and wiped them out. She took his hand in one, another one carresed his cheek.

"I'm not gonna let you die. You're gonna be fine," she said, assuredly. But it sounded more like she tried to assured herself more than him. "We're gonna get you out of here as soon as we can. I'm gonna get Abby now, okay?" He just nodded, weakly. He was in really bad state.

I turned around to Bellamy as she fastly ran to find my mum. Once again I looked around. Those people were so miserable right now.

"How do we tell these people that the world is ending after everything they've been through?" I asked him.

He just shook his head for no. "We don't. Not until we know Alie was telling you the truth."

I sighed. "It was the truth."

"Still, keep it to ourselves until we know what we're dealing with and how to stop it." He had a good point. He looked around, too. "Damn."

I realized something. "You're afraid of how people will react."

"Yes," he nodded. "Besides, I could use a break from keeping you alive." He smirked. I sighed again. I was so exausted. "You gave them back their pain, Clarke," I looked at them all. "Let's not add to it by telling them they're gonna die in 6 months." I nodded, eventually. "Good. Once everyone's down, we go home, we get to work. We didn't survive this long just to let a little radiation takes us out." I stared at him, thinking of his pep talk. Another thing we have to survive. World only keeps us busy. We took care of Alie, we can as well take care of this whole radiation thing.

Though, I wouldn't take care of Alie if not him. "Thank you-" I started to get his attention. He looked at me. "For keeping me alive," I ended. I really meant it. I wouldn't do it without him. He smiled and nodded.

Then some really loud wailing caught our attention. We both looked there and saw some woman crying her eyes of, while holiding some man. He had closed eyes, but I didn't notice any blood on him. I fastly run to them.

"You don't make it any easy," Bellamy said and he followed me.

I bent down to look at the man. He was familiar, like I saw him somewhere...

I widened my eyes and looked at Bellamy, shocked. "He chased me in the city of light." He stared at me, clueless. "Lexa killed him," I said as I recalled it. Right into his heart.

The woman stood up from him. She scowled at me. "Wanheda," she hissed out. "You did this," she changed on trig.

People started mumbling something and I saw them all gathering around us. They all were angry. We both walked through them to be stopped by Marcus.

"Good. You're down. We have to go," I said. I noticed mum next to Lincoln. She searched me after the crowd started saying Wanheda on repeat. "The rover's in the north woods."

"What about the wounded?" Kane asked, looking at me qusetioningly.

"Grounders don't want our help," Bellamy answered. "Our people we'll treat at Arkadia." I nodded.

"Hello?" We heard screachy voice on radio. I recognized Raven. "Bellamy, please come in," we heard again. We both walked from them to get some easier place, not surrounded by so many grounders.

Bellamy grabbed the radio. "Raven, you ok?"

"Yeah. Yeah. We're all in piece," she answered and I sighed a bit relieved.

I grabbed the radio from him. "Lexa?" I asked about her. She said she would wake up as soon as I would shut Alie down. Did she?

"...Klork," I heard whisper after a few seconds of silence. I smiled. The way she would always pop out the C in my name. It was like this from the first meeting. I've never heard someone saying my name this way, and I loved it.

"I'm so glad you made it," I said to her.

"I'm glad too."

The radio screached, hurting my ears for a slight moment. Then Raven spoke up:

"Alright, lovebirds. You'll get your time, now there are more important things."

"Raven, did Alie ever tell you why she created the city of light?" I asked her. There was no time to lose. I just... cut to the chase.

"No. Why?"

I looked at Bellamy and we both sighed.

I was thinking of some neutral answer, but I heard some screams.

"The king!" Someone yelled in Trig. "He's alive! We need a healer!" Roan...

"Clarke?" I also heard on radio.

I put radio in Bellamy's hand and looked him straight in the eyes. "Fill Raven in." He started walking away, already talking to Raven. I turned to mum. "They need a doctor," I said and ran to where I heard screams.

Two men held some body. They put it down and I saw Roan. He was unconsious, but I put fingers to his neck and felt his heartbeat.

"It's weak," I said to mum, who was next to us, already benting down. I looked at her. "He got shot trying to help me. I thought he was dead."

She checked his pulse. "Not yet, but he's close." She nodded. She moved him on his side and we both looked at his back. "No exit wound," she sighed. "We need to get bullet out quickly."

And then I felt blade on my neck.

"Get away from our king," some woman said. I looked there and saw Echo. Of course. The loyal spy.

She was slowly moving the blade higher, motioning me to stand up. With my hands up, I did as she wanted. She only pulled me to herself, putting the sword right onto my throat. I looked at mum and Kane, mum was looking at her with horror.

"Wait, please. No," mum gasped. She tried to walk to me, but Kane stopped her, holding her still in his arms. Thank god for him.

"You're making a mistake. We're part of the coalition," Kane spoke up. Some guy behind him pointed his gun on Echo, but Kane shoved it down with one hand, shaking his head for no, significantly.

"I can save him, but you have to let me," mum added, nodding and slightly smiling, as an assurence. It was nervous, tho.

My heart was beating really fast right now, too. I could feel cold sweat on my forehead and back. All this time and I still didn't get used to it.

"We have our own healer," Echo answered. Her sword was still touching my neck, dangerously. Some grounder with Azgeda's signs on his face bent down to Roan. "Take the king to the embassy wiht the rest of our dead," she said to him in trig. He did not listen to her at first. He put his hand to Roan's forehead, got up his shirt slightly, checked his pulse. "Do it now!" She raised her tone. More of Azgedans walked to Roan, and they all got him up, then moved to the embassy.

"Echo!" I heard Bellamy's voice. And then I saw him running to us.

"Bellamy, don't," I said to him. His nerves weren't good for this situation.

"Stop," Kane let go mum and held Bellamy, as he was much more dangerous.

"Let her go, Echo. Let her go," she started screaming, pointing at me. I only watched him, begging for him to not do something stupid.

"Back off, Bellamy," Echo spat out. I could sense a warning in her voice.

I took a deep breath. "Your king is my friend. Let us help him," I said to her. I wanted to look at her, but she still held me right next to her chest.

"I saw you in the city of light. Right next to Lexa," she whispered, quietly, for only me to hear her. "I know you destroyed it." She finally took her sword from my throat and pushed me onto Bellamy and Kane. "Thank you for that," she added. "Look around you," she started shouting. "Skaikru did this to us. Becuase of them, Ontari, your rightful commander, is dead. This imposter stole her flame."

"The flame belongs to the only right commander," I interrupted her. I knew what she was doing and it would not lead us anywhere good. "To Lexa," I said, nodding at people that stared at us, clearly teared apart. They were staring at us, uncertainly.

"Where was your rightful Commander when the capital was falling apart? Huh?" She took one step closer and turned around, looking at all grounders and Skaikrus. "When was she when Alie attacked us? When was she when we most needed her?" She stopped for a few moments, waiting for crowd's answer. I noticed they started whispering and nodding. Oh no. "Lexa was not here," she pointed at the ground under her legs. "Roan was, Ontari was. They both tried to fight our enemy." She smirked. "Lexa only ran away." Now she looked right into my eyes, smirking viciously. "Like some coward."

I pushed through Bellamy and went right onto her. She didn't back off. She more likely took some defensive position to fight me back. But before I could reach her, three pair of arms tangled around my stomach, stopping me. Echo straigten up and smirked. She knew exactly what she was doing.

She turned around, once again. "Well, I say, HEDA NO MO!" She yelled so that everyone could hear it. [COMMANDER NO MORE]

People caught it. At first they only stared at Echo, but then many fists flew up and the whole crowd started screaming "Heda no mo".

When the crowd eventually clamed time waiting for Echo to say something more, she turned around, looking at us.

"In the name of king Roan, as rightful caretakers of the throne of the Commanders, Polis is now under Azgeda rule," she announced.

"Like hell it is," we heard behind us. Some woman went through the crowd, right next to some two men. I recognized them all from one of the ambassador's meeting I attended with Lexa. "Where's your war chief, girl?"

"Our war chief is dead, ambassador," Echo answered, suddenly politely, nodding. "As a member of the gueen's guard, command of the army has fallen to me until the king awakens."

"If he awakens," the ambassador noticed. "Until a new commander can ascend," she started. "Or," she looked right at me," the former comes back, Polis is to be ruled by ambassadors of the coalition. If Azgeda wants it, they must take it by force."

In one smooth move Echo cut ambassador's head off.

"Consider it as a force," she simply said, looking at them for a second more. Then she looked at Azgedans. "No Skaikru leaves the city," she announced. Then she raised her bloody sword. "Gon Azgeda!" [For Ice Nation!]

People raised their swords or knifes or just fists and screamed it too. That's so not good.

Then Echo walked away. Bellamy leaned to me a bit. "Looks like saving the world will have to wait."

***

The plan was simple - to get out everyone from the Polis as fast as possible, and as safely transport them to Arkadia. We gathered them all in this sacred room of Titus. The temple.

People were already using underground way. Eventually, the last person walked through it. Then the door to temple opened suddenly. We saw Indra.

"Indra," Octavia walked to her. She had wounds on both her hands from the cross. Octavia helped her walked to us. Lincoln was already transporting to Arkadia, but Octavia decided to stay.

Bellamy walked from behind Indra, too.

"Well?" I asked him.

"You're not gonna like it," he answered.

"When you destroyed the city of light, there were thousand Azgeda Warriors inside the city of Polis," Indra said, taking a seat on one chair. She was in bad shape.

"Good timing," Octavia noticed, quietly.

"Only way to remove them is by force," Indra continued.

"Then let's do it," Bellamy stepped in. I nodded.

"Slow down," mum also got into a conversation. "You're talking about a war."

"Yes." Indra nodded. "Rockline, Floukru, and Broadleaf will join Trikru without question, but we'll still be short," she stated.

"This is madness," mum shook her head for no. "We should be leaving with the others while we still have time." She looked at Kane, he answered the stare, but disagreed.

"They know where we live. If we run, they'll follow." Mum nodded, as he had a good point. "There are 8 other clans. How do we get them to join us?" he asked, looking questioningly at Indra.

"I can do it," she nodded. "But I'll need the flame," she looked straight at me.

Without any hesitation I shook my head for no, slightly. "No," I only said.

Bellamy walked to me, and put his hand on my arm. "Clarke, the clans will follow whoever has the flame."

"But what with Lexa, then?"

He sighed. "She... she's not here. And... I'm worried, that after Echo's speach, they... well, they wouldn't follow her anyway."

I moved from him. "You don't know that. She had many allies."

"I'm worried he might be right," Indra said, looking at me. I sighed. "Look, I'd do anything to bring my commander on her right spot, but I can't do anything, then agree on this one with Bellamy. People won't listen to her anymore." She looked down for a second. "The clans will follow the flame."

"Azgeda won't," I interrupted her.

"Then we fight," Octavia shrugged.

"That's not the point. The point is, there's no time for a fight," I cut them, looking at them, honestly. They didn't get the point, cause they didn't know.

"We have to save Roan," mum said.

"Save him? They won't let us near him," Octavia answered her.

But my mum already ntoiced my slight look I shared with Bellamy. He only knew what was going on here.

"Wait a second. What don't we know?" She stared at me.

"The reason Alie created the city of light."

They all looked at me, real worried.

"Why?" Kane finally asked.

I took a deep breath - those were really calming in such sitautions. I looked at Bellamy just as an assurence. Should I tell them? He nodded.

"Nuclear reactors inside power plants that survived the bombs are melting down. Radiation levels are already rising. If we can't figure out a way to fix it, all of us will be dead in 6 months." They all gasped. Octavia travelled her eyes through the rest, worried. Indra looked down. Mum stared at me, seriously.

"Alie told you this?" Kane asked, assuringly

"Yes," I nodded.

"And you believe her?"

"Raven's looking into it," Bellamy answered.

"I believe her," I answered, simply.

"Even if it's true, that's 6 months away," Indra interrupted us. "There are a thousand Ice Nation warriors on the street who want to kill us today." And that's a good point. But my plan is better.

"They won't kill us," I said.

"How could you possibly know that?" Octavia asked.

I looked at her. "Because we're gonna surrender."

They all looked shocked and kinda worried at me. But the plan was good, it was good, and no, I did not lose my mind, yet.

***

And we did surrender. Well, maybe not exactly. Bellamy, Kane and Indra told Azgeda we want surrender, so Echo needed to get to them. We used Jaha, also. We put Octavia in some white trien and put commander's red cloth onto it. We sent them to where Echo and Roan and many Azgedans were. He was supposed to said it was Ontari. Then Echo would find out about our surrender. When Echo would left, Octavia would get out of the trei, then she would kill every Azgedan there and me and mum would walk there. Then we would cure Roan and he would save us. That was my plan. And it was kinda brilliant. Also dangerous, but I trusted Octavia, and was really sure she would make it.

We sneaked out right under one of the door to the right room, and only waited for Octavia to open them for us.

She was really good at it. I did not hear any noise. Even the slightest.

Then the door opened and we both walked in.

I saw some man with a spear in his head, laying lifelessly on Roan, must be the healer. We both froze at the sight. The blood was slowly soaking from the wound on the floor.

"Well, do your job," Octavia frowned at us. "Save him."

***

It took us a real long time. The bullet was still inside him. The place was possibly unfortunate for him. Lungs or some artery. Pulling the bullet out could make him bleed out. He was passed out and looked like he was dead, becuase of how the bullet was cutting off blood flow to his brain. That was the only reason he was still alive. Mum said if she would pull out the bullet he would wake in a next minute.

"Today, you guys," Octavia said. She was looking out of the window. No idea, what she saw. Maybe her brother negotiating with Echo. Or our people being put in a bad spot.

"I need more time," mum answered her.

With a use of a special tool, she was rooting inside his wound to pull out the bullet in a good way, while I was clearing the wound around from the blood soaking from his chest, in the way that wouldn't interrupt her.

"Almost there," she stated. Finally, she pulled it out with one smooth move. "Got it."

"What now?" I asked, putting the bandage right on the wound.

"Now we wait." She threw the bullet out and started checking on his state. "His breathing is still shallow."

I looked at her, scared. "You said his lungs were fine."

"No. I said I thought so," she answered, looking at me, and I sighed. "It's possible a bone fragment could've lodged in the tissue."

We waited. But he still wasn't waking up.

Octavia walked to us and leaned over the table, looking at us seriously. "It's time to go."

"No. He needs more time," I answerred her, slightly shooking my head for no. "If Roan doesn't wake up, we're all dead."

Then we heard thump on the door. We all looked there. They were still closed. Not for long, though.

"They're here," Octavia stated.

"I have to close, or he'll bleed out," mum said, already taking the needle and strand.

"No," Octavia made us both look at her. "We have to go, or we'll bleed out."

I put a piece of gase into his wound. "This is gonna have to do." I secured it last time. "Go," I nodded at Octavia. We all ran to the door. But it was too late. From there a few men walked in. Octavia grabbed her sword and we backed to the other door. There were Azgedans too.

I tried to figth them, but they put me down in a second. Same thing, with Octavia nad mum. Then they made us kneel down and Echo walked right into the room.

She was shocked at first, then she gave an order :

"They were trying to kill the king! Check him!"

We all had blades put to our throats, along Bellamy, who entered the room right behind Echo, already with the blade.

"No. We were trying to save him," I interrupted her.

She took out her sword and walked to me. She froze for a moment, only staring at me. That was the moment that was about to decide about my whole life.

Then she fastly raised her sword. "For my king!" she shouted.

But before she could put it inside me, we heard "wait!", right behind us. Echo froze in this position and looked at behind us. We all turned around and saw Roan sitting up on the table.

He was holding his chest in the place of wound and coughing loudly.

Echo removed the sword, putting it into her holster. "My king," she bowed slightly.

"Roan, help us," I said, looking at him, beggingly. "Tell them we're friends."

Still coughing, he finally stood up, but it wasn't hard to notice how difficult it was for him.

"You shouldn't try to stand so soon," mum told him.

But he still just straighten up, as much as he could and looked at us.

"Where is Ontari?" he only asked, frowning.

"Dead, sire, killed by them," Echo answered.

I looked at her angrily. Not helping here. But then I once again looked at Roan, much nicer and more honest.

"We couldn't save her, but we did what we came here to do. Now I need you to honor your promise to protect my people."

"Yeah," he nodded. "That was before your people shot me and killed my commander."

"We just saved your damn life," Octavia spat out.

Echo moved from us to him.

"Roan, your people are hungry for you to lead them," she whispered to him, but we still heard it all. "Do so now as your mother would have." He stared at her, but his face wasn't showing anything. "Kill Wanheda. Take her power and rule over everything." He looked from her to me.

The moment of the silence was the hardest. And after it the decision striked out.

"Lock them up."

Echo looked at him, a bit angry and dissapointed, but she bowed under his stare. She and a few men led us into the cage. Everyone had their own handcuffs. Kane and Indra and few of our people were already there.

I sat just next to the wall. I sighed, deeply, taking out the flame. My fingers travelled through the infinity sign I already knew so well. She was there somewhere, waiting for me, not knowing what was going on.

I imagined the news of Roan killing famous Wanheda spreading to Arkadia. Lexa. It would devastate her. Once again, she would close in her old world. We past the 'love is weakness'. I knew she was aware that feelings weren't making you weak. She knew how powerful they were.

Me, dying, would put her to this state again. And she would propably never come back from it again. She would just trun into this killing machine, or deppresed ghost of person, like Jasper, or heartless Commander. That can't happen to her again.

She is such an amazing person. No one knows her like I do. The way she smiles, when she's proud of herself. Or the way she silently murmurs, when she sleeps. How her arms tangle around me, when she thinks we're alone and no one is watching. How her hand perfectly fits in mine. Her gorgeous green eyes, that can hide so much pain and sorrow, but they seem to bright up whenever I'm around. How much love she still have inside them. Her soft hair put into really complicated braids. How her war paint only accent the shade of green of her eyes. Her perfect lips, I've got memorized so well.

I heard chains moving and I looked up from the flame. Mum, who was sitting right in front of me turned to me. She looked worried at my eyes, and I realized the tears slipped away from them. A lot of them, actually.

Mum moved to me and took my hands in hers. She gently traced my face and slightly nodded.

"I know that look," she said to me quietly.

I looked at the flame again and closed it in my fist. I avoided her eyes for a moment, but then looked right into them, as they were really soothing.

"I love her, mum," I said.

I sobbed once and sniffled, trying my hard not to fall apart right now.

She cupped my face. "I know," she whispered.

I looked down, and started sobbing, this time for real.

But I didn't get much time for it. Someone walked into the room.

"Wanheda, on your feet," he said, harshly.

I hid the flame in my pocket, fastly, and stood up, sniffling this time, to really stop myself.

"Where's the king?" I asked. My voice almost cracked. Get your crap together, god's sake.

Echo walked in, too.

He only uncuffed me, silently, she only smirked at me.

"Hey, I need to see Roan."

But then he put some bag on my head and I didn't see anything more. I was pushed from there. And I walked for a few minutes like this. When we finally stoped and they took off the bag, the light hit me, and I had to squint. My eyes stabitalized and I saw Roan sitting on his mum throne with some funny crown on.

"Shall I summon the war chiefs?" Echo asked, from next to me.

"No," he only said.

"Sire--" Echo spoke up shocked.

"Get out," he told them and after a few seconds the room was empty. "It's always something with you, isn't it?" he spoke up.

"Roan, we need your help," I nodded seriously.

"Well, this should be good," he answered, sarcastically.

"Soemthing's coming, something unlike anything we've seen before."

"What's coming?"

My only chance, here I come.

"You know the fire that ended the world. Lexa called it Praimfaya. It'll be like that, a wave of radiation that'll kill everything in its path." 

He slowly stood up and walked to me.

"Our ancestors survived Praimfaya, and so will we."

I shook my head as no. 'You won't. Not this time, and not without our help."

I heard people screaming something from the ground. Roan heard it. He slowly walked to the window.

"Look," I followed him. "I don't know if we can stop it, but if we can't, all of us will be dead in 6 months." I saw from his face, that he really considerer it. "Science is our only hope. Please, honor Lexa's coalition. Recognize Skaikru as the 13th clan so we can go home and come up with a way for us to survive, all of us."

The shouting only continued.

"Listen to that," he pointed at the window. "I let you live, I'll be dead in 6 days, not 6 months. Sorry. Can't."

Finally I was able to hear what the crowd was screaming. The words I haven't heard in so long. Jus drein jus daun. [Blood must have blood]

There was only one way for us both to come out of this situation alive. The only way. Was it right? Well, I didn't know at the moment, but I'd sure find out in the future.

I pulled out my hand and opened it. The flame.

"I'll give you this," I said, finally.

He looked at it shocked.

"We were told it was lost." He gasped. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just take that and cut your head off."

"I just gave you one, and you know real damn good I wouldn't be offering it unless what I was saying were true." He stared at me. But at this moment I didn't hide from it anything. Not a smallest thing. "Take it," I pushed it further to him. "The clans will follow you that's what you want."

"I want what's best for my people, same as you," he spat out.

"Then help me save them," he looked away. I know it's hard. It is for both of us. I took a deep breath. "Roan, listen to me. You wanted an Ice Nation Commander. With this, you control who ascends. There will never be a Commander to rule over Azgeda unless you allow it."

"But what about Lexa, hmm?" He looked right into my eyes. "Some of people still believe in her."

"I'll make sure, that she..." Think, Clarke. You really want this? You really think it's a good idea? "She won't ask for the place." She'll kill me.

A bit hesitantly, but he finally took the flame from me. One, lonely tear streamed down my cheek, as I gave up the thing that held a part of my love's soul to him. He walked away.

In a next hour Roan made an announcement. He announced to the society about him being the caretaker of the throne and keeper of the flame, until the next Natblida will show up. That accoriding to the latest Commander's, Lexa kom Trikru, coalition, Skaikru will be the 13th clan. That we are under his protection and any attack against us is like an attack against him.

We were finally set free. As we were under Polis' exit, Echo walked to us. Bellamy was the one to face her.

"From your king," she said, and gave him some piece of wood. "With this, you'll be safe in any of our lands." He nodded and took it from her. "Welcome back to the coalition." And then she walked away. Bellamy came back to us.

"We'll do our best to keep the king on his throne," Kane said, looking at me and Bellamy. Only us were coming back, aside from Jaha and a few of soldiers that stayed here. Octavia, Kane, and mum were staying in the capitol.

I nodded. "We'll find a way to beat the radiation."

Octavia stood between us. "If either of you screw this up, we die." We all looked at her. She smirked. "No pressure."

"This is serious, O. If anyone finds out why Roan helped us, it'll be every clan for itself. The king will fall, and they'll come after us," he scolded.

She stayed quiet.

"It's getting dark. Let's do this."

Mum looked at me and pulled me in for a hug. "May we meet again.

"May we meet again," I answered.

"Take care of Lexa," she added, before pulling out. "Ans tell her, that I want her to take care of you." I smiled and nodded.

We backed.

"Wait," Octavia said. She fastly hugged us both. "Could you tell me in how state Lincoln is as fast as you'll get there?"

I smiled. "Of course."

And then we started walking our way to the car.

"Ok, Princess. What now?" Bellamy asked.

I sighed. "Now we survive."

So, here we go. Hope you enjoyed first chapter. Let me know in comments and vote if you liked it. Actually some nice comments and votes, wouls be very appreciated. I put so much effort and time into this. And I'd just know that it didn't go to waste. Stay safe, yall :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542 15 14
["๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"] ["๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 340 30
This is how 307 should have gone. Lexa lives to explore her new found relationships with Clarke and leading the thirteen clans as a couple. All whi...
23K 777 19
Clarke Griffin is helping her mother, Doctor Abby Griffin in the hospital one day. Clarke walks into the wrong room and finds a girl lying there. Her...
179K 6.1K 70
Popular artsy girl, Clarke Griffin goes to Polis High with her best friends Octavia and Raven. They navigate their happy lives as the get into relat...