𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃�...

By darkw1ngs

I highly recommend reading the rewrite, which is still in the process of being updated, if you want a more ma... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
❃ failure
❃ fuck you
❃ liquid luck
❃ brown eyes
❃ alone
❃ regret
❃ accusations
❃ good wife
❃ unbreakable vow
❃ in my sleep
❃ overprotective
❃ skyscraper
❃ a perfect storm
❃ the black lake
❃ unforgettable
❃ the paintings under my bed
❃ familiarity
❃ pain never heals
❃ sunrise
❃ healer
❃ calming draught
❃ she doesn't love me
❃ children of war
❃ stop
❃ not a chance
❃ promise
❃ fireplace
❃ bedrest
❃ paris
❃ vivienne
❃ penelope
❃ lightning has struck
❃ don't cry
❃ filthy little mudblood
❃ mirror of erised
❃ all over again
❃ I'm sorry
❃ boulder
❃ woolworth building
❃ agent
❃ it's okay, flower
❃ stabbed
❃ tell her I remember
❃ I love you, penelope
❃ never safer
❃ incendio
a u t h o r ' s n o t e
b o o k r e c s
r e w r i t e

❃ skipping dinner

5.8K 223 199
By darkw1ngs

*VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒆

"Is it bad?" I asked as Draco replaced my bandage. I was on the last day of rest, full of energy as Draco had forced me to stay in his bed for the entirety of the week.

"It's completely healed, you should be alright to walk now. Just be careful on it," he wrapped the new bandage around my calf.

"I just want to go on a fucking run," I huffed, crossing my arms.

"That's a shit idea, you could get hurt. But, we can get dinner," he pulled me up, as I gently placed my foot on the ground.

"Any pain?"

"No."

"Good, because I don't feel like carrying you downstairs," he chuckled.

"You could just carry me back to your bed," I bit my lip softly, reaching down to palm him through his pants.

"Oh could I?" he smirked, his tone husky as I abruptly ripped my hand away. "Come on, I'm hungry."

"Don't tease me, kitten," he said lowly, wrapping a hand around my neck.

"You'll get it later." I led him downstairs.

"Ah, here she is," Narcissa smiled at me, "How are you feeling?"

"Much better," I exclaimed, sitting down in my chair as Draco placed a hand over my thigh.

"I made pot roast for dinner. Dessert is pecan pie; the others as you may see have already eaten most of it. I apologize," Narcissa exclaimed, motioning to Pansy and Theo whom had whipped cream on their noses.

"You two are messy," Naevah laughed, wiping the side of her mouth with a napkin.

Draco's hand began to inch under my skirt.

"How are you doing, Pansy? I know Luna leaving must be difficult," Narcissa asked sweetly, taking another spoonful of pot roast.

His fingers met the hem of my underwear.

"I'm alright. I'll see her again soon, I guess," Pansy said sadly, taking a bite of green beans.

I gave him a glare as he pulled them to the side, holding my breath as his fingers began to circle my clit.

"What about you, Naevah? How's Neville?" She asked with a smirk, clearly ecstatic Lucius was out for the week on business. We could talk without any interruptions for the next six days.

"Draco, stop it," I exclaimed in a hushed breath as two of his fingers slowly pushed into me, gripping my fork so tightly I thought it may bend in half.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he muttered, curling his fingers inside of me as I stifled my moans with a cough.

"I'm not sure. I can't send him letters because... you know," she sighed.

"I'll work on getting you a private owl," Narcissa smiled.

"I'll be right back, I have to check something," Draco exclaimed, pulling his fingers out me, standing from his chair without having taken a single bite.

"Is he alright?" Narcissa asked, confusion in her eyes, "he never skips dinner."

"I'm sure he's fine," I assured her with a soft smile, taking another bite of roast beef before reaching for a slice of pecan pie.

We continued to eat, Draco still not having had return to the table.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I exclaimed, standing from my seat. I quickly and carefully made my way up the stairs. My stomach flipped as I approached his room, a soft groan emitting from the crack in his door.

I bit my lip as I peeked through the slit; Draco's hand was wrapped around his dick, throwing his head back as he stroked himself, his lips slightly parted as his uneven breathing filled the air.

"Just like that," he moaned, pumping faster. Wetness began to pool between my thighs at the sight of him like this; he seemed so vulnerable for my touch. "Such a good girl for me,"

"You really couldn't wait, could you?" I smirked, walking through the door.

"Shit," he opened his eyes in shock, his cheeks flushing red as I made my way in front of him on the bed.

He was embarrassed, out of his usual dominant state; I would take this to my advantage.

"You look so hot when you moan my fucking name," I placed a finger under his chin with a teasing voice, pulling my underwear down from under my short, white skirt.

He could only stare up at me, his hand still wrapped around his dick, chest rising and falling rhythmically.

"Keep going."

"Flower, are you serious-"

"Do it."

He huffed before giving in, continuing to stroke himself as I sat behind him, wrapping my legs around his sides.

"You wish your hand was my pretty little mouth, don't you? You wish I was sucking your cock, yeah?" I moaned in his ear, placing my hands on his chest as he leaned his head back on my shoulder.

"Oh fuck-yes," he groaned as I took my hand away from his chest, reaching down under my skirt as I began to touch myself.

"Flower, please," he moaned, slowing his pumps.

"Please what?"

"Ride me."

I chuckled lightly under my breath, licking my lips as I stood back in front of him. "Beg for it."

"Flower, you've got to be fucking kidding-"

I stared at him menacingly as he gave a huff of defeat.

"Please ride me, that skirt is really fucking turning me on, please," he stared up at me with big eyes, "I need my cock inside you, kitten, I-I need to cum inside you,"

I placed my hands back on his chest, pushing him onto his elbows as I climbed on top of him, his dick meeting my entrance under my pleated skirt.

He groaned as I finally lowered myself on top of him, his hands reaching up to rip off my blouse, leaving me in only the skirt and a red bralette.

"I fucking love you in red," he growled, bucking his hips to the rhythm of my pounces. I moaned as he unzipped my skirt, throwing it to the floor as he sat fully upwards, his hands gripping my waist as I bounced up and down on his cock.

I slowly became more and more flustered, Draco smirking at the transfer of power.

"No matter where we fucking start," he stuck his pointer and middle finger into my mouth, "you will always submit yourself to me," he groaned lustfully, his other hand meeting my ass with a sharp slap, forcing me to moan on his fingers.

"Dirty girl, you like that, don't you?" his hand slapped my ass again, making me whimper out in pain and pleasure, my cheek now bright pink.

One hand wrapped around my neck as he kissed me tenderly, unclasping my bra as it fell to the ground. I moaned into his mouth, his palm cupping my breast, rolling my hard nipple between his fingers as my pounces grew tired.

"Are you gonna cum, kitten?" he hummed as I nodded, lazily hanging my head over his shoulder as my walls clenched around him. "Cum for daddy, such a good girl," he flipped me over, a hand on my throat as he continued to fuck into my limp and tired body, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"Fuck, Flower," he groaned, getting closer to his orgasm.

"Come in me, Draco," I moaned shakily, sending him over the edge as his load shot inside of me, releasing my neck from his grasp.

He laid down next to my tired body, placing a soft kiss on my temple as his fingers reached between my thighs, gently pushing his cum back inside of me.

"Was I too rough?" he whispered into my neck, placing soft kisses over his marks, gently rubbing his hand over the stinging red skin on my cheek.

"No," I mumbled, wrapping a hand in his as I snuggled into his chest. "I love you."

"I love you more," he mumbled into my hair.

I fell asleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 113K 26
"Goldie Dove? She's way, way to sweet for that bitter Malfoy. She's in Hufflepuff anyways." "Really? Well then you don't know her." FAST PACED STORY...
2.4M 27.2K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
504K 12.4K 42
It's been two years since the battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have everything they ever wanted. Great friends, amazing boyf...
17.9K 647 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...