๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ...

By m3rxld

ใ€Œ๐™‡๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™งใ€ Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happil... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

4K 103 90
By m3rxld

"The name of the woman who probably is the female Titan, is Annie Leonhardt."

Silent filled the room. Eren's gasp was the only sound that could be heard. Your eyes widen in shock, you couldn't quite believe it, because from what you heard about Annie, is that she was a rather quiet person. You just couldn't imagine it. You turned your head to Levi, who sat to your left and kept a straight face.

"What makes you think that, Armin?" Eren started.

"Back in the Forest, she recognized you Eren. You were the only one she was after." Armin answered.

Levi shifted next to you, placing his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his hands. "Do you have any more evidence?"

"She looks similar to the female Titan.-" you added, because it was true. When you first saw her, you knew she looked familiar, but you wouldn't have thought that it was Annie.

"-I've seen Annie fighting and she used the exact same combo in her Titan form. I'm sure it's her."

You felt a hand clap down on your shoulder and turned to Eren, he shook you back and forth not very gentle.

"How can you say that?!" He snapped at you.

"Oi, Yeager! Hands off, now!" Levi snapped back at him with a warning look on his face. Eren let go of you almost immediately and apologized to you. You gave him a nod, telling him that it was okay. Mikasa laid her hand on his shoulder instead and squeezed it.

"Eren, don't try to deny it. You know it yourself, Annie is the female Titan. Or are there any feelings for her that stops you from believing so?"

Mikasa's eyes literally bored into Eren's, who appeared to be shocked by her words. He was at a loss of words, opening his mouth a couple of times, but no words were coming out. Erwin cleared his throat to gather everybody's attention back to him and leaned back in the chair, his arms crossed over his chest.

"It's settled then, tomorrow morning we'll meet outside the horse stables and you two,"

He looked between you and Levi. "will come with me." You both nodded and he pushed himself to his feet, looking over the table.

"Alright, you're dismissed."

-

The next morning you met up with Levi and you two went outside together, where Erwin was waiting for you. A carriage behind him.

"Good Morning you two."

"Morning, Sir." You replied and saluted, while Levi just nodded.

"Well, get in the carriage. We'll head off now."

-

Not even half an hour later you arrived and the carriage stopped. Erwin got out first, Levi hopped out right after and held his hand out for you, helping you out. You thanked him and looked around. People from the Military Police were there, holding weapons.

"Nile," Erwin began.

"send everyone off at once. A Titan has surfaced."

The man's eyes widen. "What are you talking about? We are inside the wall Sina, there can be no Titans here."

"Commander," you walked up to Erwin so you stood in front of him. "I'll fight too."

"What?!" You ignored Levi completely and only waiting for Erwin to answer. But that didn't stopped him from walking up behind you and turning you around, so you were facing him instead of Erwin.

"Are you fucking crazy?! You will stay here."

You tried to back away from him, but his grip only tighten on your wrist. "You can't tell me what to do! I don't care if you don't want me to go. I'll go, end of discussion."

You two glared at each other for a few seconds until he sighed and let go of your wrist.

"Fine, but I'm coming with you."

"If you insist." you rolled your eyes and walked away from him, crossing your arms in front of your chest.

"Alright, since you two have made up your mind, we can go." Erwin said and was about to walk past Nile.

"Oh no, you'll stay here."

Nile pointed his weapon at you and everyone around you did too, but Erwin didn't even flinched. Levi on the other hand reacted quickly, because in no time he was in front of you. The gesture warmed your heart.

"What you're up to is against the rules." Nile said.

Levi sighed. "Nile, use your brain. Do you even know what's going on here?"

"Take off your gear, now! You're talking nonsense, we're in wall Sina, no Tita-."

Suddenly there were bright lightning bolts that cut him off. Weapons still aimed at you. Nile looked behind him to see what was going on, but the high buildings were in the way.

"What the hell was that?!" Nile exclaimed. "Sir!!" Two members of the Military Police jogged up to him, out of breath.

"There are Titans, two of them and they're fighting!" One of them said.

"What!?"

"Yes Sir, the city is largely destroyed and there are many victims." Nile clenched his teeth and gripped his gun tightly, turning back to you.

"Erwin, did this all happened because of your operation?"

You looked over Levi's shoulder and saw Erwin nodding. "Yes, it all happens because of my actions."

Nile launched forward and grabbed him by his collar. "You certainly knew that this was going to happen. Why? How could you!?" He gritted out.

"For the victory of humanity."

"Don't give me shit!-" He let go of him and aimed his gun back at Erwin. "-You're a traitor! If I shoot you now, those up there won't mind. Not even a bit."

Your eyes widen and you clenched your teeth. 'Is he really going to shoot him?' You grabbed onto Levi's coat and he looked over his shoulder, seeing the expression on your face.

"Hey," you met his eyes and immediately relaxed, his eyes gave you a feeling of comfort and security, you just had to look into his eyes and felt safe.

"don't worry. I'm here."

You nodded ever so lightly and looked back to Erwin and Nile. The next words that came out of Erwin's mouth shocked you even more. He was surprisingly calm about it. "Do it,"

Nile lowered his gun. "Wha-?"

"but you have to take command. Don't let the female titan escape." He finished.

"W-wait. This is not for the good of humanity."

"Yes, it is." Erwin answered.

Nile's eyebrows twitched and he closed his eyes. For a moment no word is spoken as if Nile was thinking what to do next.

"Everyone, take down your weapons and arrest him."

They walked up to Erwin and you were about to step in, but a hand on your wrist stopped you from doing so. You looked over your shoulder and met Levi's grey orbs. "Don't." He told you and dragged you toward him.

"Levi, (Y/n). You two stay here." Erwin ordered you two and you nodded. Erwin was taken away and now only Levi and you were left.

"What should we do now?" You asked Levi as you both put on your gears.

"We're going to fight."

You had struggle putting on a few belts, since you were a bit overwhelmed with the whole situation. You cursed under your breath.

"Shit! Come on."

Levi was finished and turned to you, seeing you struggling. He walked in front of you and kneeled down.

"Let me."

His fingertips gently brushed against your thighs as he worked on your belts and you held onto his shoulder so you wouldn't fall. His hands moved up to your hips and repeated his action. The only thing you could do was to look down at him in awe.

It only took him a good two minutes, before he was done and looked at you.

"Tight enough?"

"Yeah, thanks."

A roar was heard and you two took off. You landed on a roof and saw Eren's Titan fighting against Annie's. Annie was laying on her stomach while Eren was on top of her, keeping her down. His face was dangerously close to her neck.

"Levi, he'll kill her if we don't stop him!"

Everyone was yelling at him to stop, but it was like he was on autopilot, since he didn't listened, didn't stopped. He bit off her neck, but stopped as Annie came into his view.

"What is he doing?" You asked more to yourself, but Levi replied anyway. "I have no idea."

Another roar came from Eren as they began to connect with each other. Mikasa charged toward him while screaming his name, but before she could reach him Levi swung to him and sliced his neck.

When Levi was back on the ground Mikasa immediately ran to Eren with Armin close behind and they both got him out of his titans neck. He seemed to be unconscious. They got Annie out too, but she was in some kind of crystal. You ran to Eren as well and he woke up, observing his surrounding. You all smiled at him.

"What happened? Where's Annie?"

The smile on your lips quickly faded as you all looked into the direction Annie was, he followed your gaze and gasped slightly.

Jean was trying to break the crystal with his sword, but it was no use. Levi realized that and laid a hand on his shoulder to stop him, he backed away and was clearly disappointed. Hange walked up to them and told the others to bring her underground. Your eyes moved from Annie's form to Levi and you walked up to him, playfully bumping your shoulder into his.

"Well, seems like the plan wasn't much of a success, huh?" You pointed out and laughed a bit to lighten the mood.

"Tch, at least she can no longer harm us."

You smiled at him and nodded. Erwin then came up to you two, his arms behind his back.

"Good work, even if we can't get any information out of her now. We have one less problem to worry about."

He told you and Levi crossed his arms.

"Let's hope it will stay like this for the time being."

-

It's been a couple of hours since Annie was taken underground and you came back. It was pretty late, dinner was over and you were now in Levi's office, helping him with his paperwork.

"What do you think will happen to Annie?"

You asked him, trying to start a conversation, he looked up and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, but we don't have to worry. The Military Police will take care of it."

You nodded and went back to work.

It didn't took you long to finish. You were now sitting on his couch. The fire in front of you cracked and the atmosphere was nice and comfortable. Your knees were drawn to your chest and your arms were crossed on top of them. You laid your head on your arms so you faced Levi, who sipped on his tea. You closed your eyes and smiled tiredly. After a while you felt fingertips brushing your hair out of your face and then caressing your cheek.

"Hey, (Y/n)."

You leaned into his touch and cracked an eye open to look at Levi. "Hm?" You hummed and he smiled softly at you, getting up from his spot.

"Come on, let's get you to bed."

He helped you up and walked you into his bedroom.

"Lay down."

The moment your head hit the pillow you sighed and closed your eyes again. He pulled the covers over you body, before leaning down, kissing your forehead lightly. You were so tired you almost missed it. It was just a light peck, but it still brought a smile to your face.

"Good Night, (Y/n)."

And that was the last thing you heard, before you doze off into a peaceful slumber.

To be continued...

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 520 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
383K 10.4K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
8.4K 182 26
- ๐Ÿ‹ - - College ua - - you and levi met based off the friends you both have in common , but thing's take a turn - - btw this is my preference on h...
85.9K 3.7K 66
Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. What h...