❛ PAPER CROWN ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻 ✓

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘗𝘈𝘗𝘌𝘙 𝘊𝘙𝘖𝘞𝘕 IN WHICH two people completely new to relationships dec... More

000; cast
001; that's him
002; not a softie
003; he's so intimidating
004; i love stargazing
005; just fuck off
006; clingy is cute
007; that's boring
008; pretty lame alternative
009; is someone jealous
010; i missed you
011; isn't that important
012; we're in public
013; never met him
014; outta pocket
015; you look good
016; her over me
017; overprotective of you
018; secretly a sweetheart
019; you're so romantic
020; consent is consent
021; don't make me cry
022; this sounds interesting
023; everything's fine
024; are you single
025; you're beautiful
026; maybe i want space
027; i wanna facetime
028; that's my girlfriend
029; let's unpack that
030; five days away
031; i don't like it
032; you fucking liar
033; you're a player
034; merry christmas
035; i haven't opened it
036; the biggest mystery
037; stuff happened
038; four in the morning
039; he's trying to change
040; don't want her back
041; not your fault mollie
042: gut feeling you cheated
043; i miss you
044; my new project
045; just a cuddle
046; aren't you horny
047; her last text
048; we're not friends
049; she'll be okay
050; talk about consent
051; you're all mine
052; what dylan did
053; not my soft side
054; we are all going
056; we should tell them
057; i hate people
058; running from the cops
059; whatever you want
060; watch them deny it
061; ruining our plans
062; panic attack
063; art museum
064; you're super talkative
065; our first date
066; you drive me mad
067; i'm right here
068; i'd rather walk
069; i'm so mad
070; we're okay
071; i have a boyfriend
072; not with that attitude
073; you're perfect
074; and i'm a virgin
075; you're an idiot
076; wannabe 1D
077; a bad boyfriend
078; no comment
079; why don't we
080; we'll be fine
thank you !
book three !

055; hold my shit

2.3K 108 330
By -SOLARSYSTM

daniel🍉

mans is so pissed

charlie💫
why

zach🌙
bc of dylan

nicole🌷
oh the kiss?

jack😈
u mean the entire thing?

nicole🌷
uh, no i meant the kiss..

nicole🌷
something else happened??

daniel🍉
uh

daniel🍉
we gtg bye

nicole🌷
what

––––

third person.

after the five hour drive to new york, the guys eventually made it to the college mollie had stopped attending, and as corbyn got out of the car he was immediately greeted by a confused cara.

"she's not here," cara told him as corbyn nodded, "oh you know about dylan.."

"no one stopped it?"

"none of us knew it happened," cara shrugged, following him across the parking lot, "we were all convinced it was just a kiss, mollie only told me the whole thing a couple nights ago."

"do you know where he is by any chance?" corbyn looked at her as she nodded, pointing towards the tennis courts.

he's over there with that friend group from new years." she told him, receiving a thank you before the boy immediately headed towards them.

"sorry we don't mean to be disrupt-"

"yes we do," jonah interrupted zach's sentence, grabbing the hood of his hoodie and pulling him along is corbyn's trail, noticing how nervous he was,  "what are you nervous about?"

"there's seven of them," zach pointed out, "five of us."

"yeah well five of them just backed away so now there's two," jonah replied as the boy nodded, letting corbyn take over the situation.

and suddenly corbyn came to a stop, turning himself around before walking over to jonah.

"dude what are you-"

"hold my shit," he interrupted him, handing jonah his phone and car keys as jonah gave him a nod, watching him walk back over to the group of boys on the courts.

"this looks good, i gotta record this," dawn nodded, a smile growing on her face before following after corbyn.

"i love to see dylan get what he deserves," rowan added on as the four guys watched the rest of that group run after corbyn, their phones in their hands.

"i thought they were on dylan's side?" daniel asked as cara shook her head.

"we haven't talked to him since we found out about it all," cara folded her arms, "is he going straight for him?"

"no, he'll use his words first," jack explained, "he'll use words and whatever dylan replies with, well that's on him what happens after that."

"oh boy."

and that group kept a distance away from the courts, still keeping an eye on corbyn while the others followed behind him, cheering him on before they finally reached a few feet away from dylan.

"dylan." corbyn called out, walking over to the boy as he turned around, the colour on his face instantly vanishing, "i thought we knew about consent?"

"we- we do," he replied, dropping the tennis racket onto the floor as corbyn slowly nodded.

"so what happened with mollie?"

"a kiss," he shrugged, "not really your business though is it? she wasn't with you at the time."

"you can't lecture me about consent to my girlfriend when you're the one not asking for it," corbyn argued, "or asking and then not listening to the fucking no, can your small dick not handle rejection?"

"i can handle rejection just fine."

"then why didn't you take no for an answer?"

"i did." he nodded, "the kiss was part of a-"

"it was more than just a fucking kiss," corbyn interrupted him as he shoved the boy.

"dude it was just a-"

"shut the fuck up alex," dawn interrupted the boy, "take a seat, let corbyn speak."

"look man we were both drunk," dylan defended himself as corbyn looked to dawn, who shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"dawn says otherwise."

"dawn doesn't-"

"i know what i'm saying," dawn argued, "continue corbyn."

"don't speak about consent when you nothing about it," he looked back at dylan who nodded and rolled his eyes.

"what so you're dating her now?" he laughed slightly, "it was a fucking kiss, she's a liar."

"i'd look away zach," daniel whispered to zach, who looked at daniel confused before glancing over at corbyn, "like now."

as zach furrowed his eyebrows at daniel's demand, he soon realised why he had said that when he orifices corbyn immediately go for dylan's jaw, turning himself around as jonah put his arm around him.

and while dylan was knocked onto the ground, his group of friends took a few steps back as the people in the area crowded around the two boys, unsure of why he threw himself at the boy but not questioning it and were more than anything, encouraging it.

"when did he say to pull him back?" daniel glanced at jonah, a worried look growing on his face.

"he didn't." he replied, taking a gulp as daniel slowly nodded.

"corbyn's getting hurt," jack spoke up as the two boys shook their heads while zach immediately turned himself back around, "no like deadass his nose is bleeding."

jonah took a closer look at the two boys in the middle of the crowd, realising that it had now turned more into a fight than a 'lesson' to dylan and that the people around them seemed to be enjoying it more than they had thought.

but due to how full of anger corbyn was, he soon overtook the situation and dylan fell back onto the ground, hitting his head on the way down before rowan and dawn decided it was more than overuse to pull the boy away.

"fucking piece of shit," corbyn mumbled, shaking his head and walking back over to the four guys he had arrived with.

"your eye," zach pointed out as corbyn shrugged, being handed a few tissues by cara to wipe the blood off of his hands, "ew that makes me shiver."

"i bet your mom's proud of you," alex said with a sarcastic tone in his voice while him, dylan and five others walked past him, "so proud of her son beating other people up all the time."

"do you want to be next?"

"don't." rowan grabbed corbyn's arm, "his dad's a lawyer, it will not go well."

"couldn't give a shit about what his dad does," corbyn replied, "if you didn't pull me away it would've gone a lot worse."

"yeah that group is known for trying to get people that beat dylan up arrested," cleo mentioned, "and i'm sure mollie would not like that."

"other people have gone for him?"

"many people," cara nodded, "we never knew why because no one ever told us but i guess it's for the same reason you just did."

"oh my fucking god," he looked at her in disgusted, moving his eyes towards dylan while rowan pulled him back.

"it'll only turn around on you," dawn said, "you did what you could and that's that, go back to your girlfriend."

"alright," the boy slowly nodded, making his way back to his car as the other four glanced between each other.

"his girlfriend?" jonah looked at them.

"they're just friends." jack said.

"oh," cara paused, "it just seems like they are dating again."

"they said they wouldn't," daniel shrugged, "oh well."

a/n

okay angry corbyn asf 😼😼

anyway back to it gimme feedback for this book and by that i mean:

- things u wanna see & have happen

- things u like

- things u dislike

just gimme feedback :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.2K 69
in which they're both singers, he's a fan, she is too, and they fall in love. then they have a baby. ~ social media story harry x woc softrry ig?
204K 4.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6.7K 123 16
Well I'm a succubus trying to live a normal life in a hero's world
67K 4.3K 6
vanilla scented poetry