A Gangster's Love

By AarVeeBts

Prologue The story revolves around two beautiful people SeokJin and Y/N . Who are totally opposite in what t... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

20 3 2
By AarVeeBts

JIN POV

I saw her going into hospital- Going away from me. She had so much fear in her eyes that she didn't even look back for once.
I don't know what I am feeling but I was not okay with her leaving like that.

It was the first time I had this feeling where I was scared to see fear in someone's eyes for me. I can't tell if it was anger or disappointment that made me bang my hand on the car deck.

"Are you really scared of me Y/N?" tears started to roll down as I am mumbling.

NEXT DAY - Y/N POV

I was trying to engage in hospital work to forget what happened yesterday , But I couldn't do it. The only option I had was to run away from there which i did pretty well.

The whole bloodshed thing was still revolving in my head , just the thoughts of it bringing goose bumps upon me.

For a moment I really thought I would be dead now but then Jin came. He came to save me. Wait what's wrong with me, why am I thinking like this. He is also a gangster like the others.

HE IS THE GANGSTER LEADER but if he wasn't there I would have been killed by those people.

These thoughts keep on messing up my mind.

"Just focus on your work Y/N" I ordered my own mind and made my way towards ward 18 to check the patients.

Author's POV

Even since morning Jin couldn't calm himself down. So he thought of coming to hospital to look up to Hobi. When he saw Y/N coming into general ward section, A seamless positive radiance hit him strong so That he wanted to get Y/N's attention somehow .

He stated a conversation with Hobi so that the entire hall way can hear them out.

Jin: ARE YOU OKAY HOBI?*says loud*

Hobi: yes feels better hyung.*smiles*

Jin: ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE OKAY?*still Y/N won't look at him*

Hobi: yes I am okay hyung don't be this loud.(Confused in suga)

Jin: DO YOU NEED SOMETHING THEN?

Hobi: No I don't need any now. But Thank you. ( LOST in suga)

Jin: WHENEVER YOU NEED SOMETHING YOU CAN TELL ME FOR SURE"*more louder*

Y/N: Jin can you please speak low, this is a hospital.*smiles at his cuteness to be noticed*

"DHEY DOCTOR, I am sorry for being loud", uttering the words with utmost shy and happiness and turned around to see HOBI is looking like SUGA now with disgusting ANGER in his eyes and said, "CHAEBOL KAASEYO"(Please GO)

JIN POV

"Was I too much noisy inside? But she smiled at it, so
ITS OK NOT TO BE OK " I embraced myself.After sometime I saw Y/N going out of the hospital. It was already night so she would be going home ,So I followed her just to make sure she reaches home safely.

Y/N POV

I usually have someone from hospital to accompany me.Our way to hospital to staff quarters is a much stranded one. I always feel like it's kind of creepy.Yet I managed to walk alone as my friend liz was occupied in some other work.

Liz is assisting a C section today. So I think it is only myself who have to walk across this scary street.While walking slowly with my earphones ON,

I saw a bike only with headlights with two persons in the dark side of alley.They tried to make a conversation and stopped me by putting a hand before me.Its habit of mine to ignore the jerks pretending like I am listening to songs.

But however I could sense they are following me, when the sound of the bike nearing me.I put my hand into my handbag to get my safety surgical knife or pepper spray I always have.

The bikers just brushed past me and made some noise in my ears.

"SCOUNDRELS" I muttered, Yet my heart beat racing I threw an ugly disgusting look at them.
But they turned around and stopped before me and one of them asked ,

"Did u say something my sweetie?? " he winked.

As one of them is approaching me and the other one who was at the back hissed him.May be he was asking him to retreat back. Me too confused at his reaction and blinked at both of them.

"YAH come back, just come back I said" the other one on the bike yelled at the man who was approaching me.He looked behind me and eyes filled with fear. He shook and trembled

" sorry hyungim , we were just asking sister whether everything is okay" saying that the rogues flew away from the spot.

When I turned around, I saw Jin just placing his gun behind his belt , tilted his head ,moved his hair above the forehead and nodded an angry look to the rogues who escaped.

In my ears I was already listening to savage love in background. He was standing there in middle of the road like an guardian angel.

I shouldn't be watching so many dramas myself.

I cursed myself.

I'm actually confused over this man. He makes my heart beat faster every time we meet.I really don't know my feelings yet for him and couldn't judge whether if he is good or bad till now.

But at this moment I was so much relieved to see him.My heart is actually beating in a different way for him.

"It's not safe here. You can talk later. I want you to come with me. I will drop you at your place.....
If you believe me you can come with me" he said that in a soft yet a stern voice full of anxiousness and concerns.

I moved towards his bike without me knowing and ended up before him.

I was staring right into his beautiful eyes.

He smiled and asked "shall we go?" "Yes" I said and sat behind him with my hands on his shoulders to go home.

At the Doctor's quarters(home) JIN POV:-

We soon arrived home and Y/N got down from the bike and instantly asked me "what were you doing there Jin in my streets ". He answered nervously "ahh. I was roaming around the streets and saw you in trouble so came there."

She chuckled and added "roaming around at midnight?"

"yes i guess so" I replied while scratching my head nervously.

"Okay then bye" I sighed and started moving for home.

"Y/N. I am sorry, I was following you through hospital to assure you get home safe and ask -"

Y/N interrupted me abruptly and came in close. Placed her soft fingers on my lips and hushed.

"I should be the one to say sorry for running away yesterday like that without thanking you for saving me.So I want to say thank you for being my saviour twice Jin. I owe you more than I think now." Her voice cracking but still with that beautiful smile never leaving.

My eyes lightening up suddenly to hear her words and see this beautiful smile,I am just over whelmed and my heart beat raising as she didn't notice that her fingers are still on my lips.

My ears turning RED , A BRIGHT RED. I guess my weakness going to show now.My mind was threatening me, "YOU JIN YOU GONNA BECOME A TOMATO NOW"

She noticed me , "Your ears are RED." I just signalled her and moved my eyes to my lips. She suddenly withdrew her fingers and bit her lips. "NO NO its okay Y/N " I Paused for the words

"I'm glad to save the person who saves many lives doctor." She smiled and complimented back "you know you really have a decent smile.I saw it with kids there so you should smile more often" and went inside the home.

Aish is she having a habit of leaving her back to me like this always....

How can someone say those words and leave just like that . NOW I AM A TOMATO ....,,,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.6M 141K 47
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4M 35.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1M 131K 35
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...