𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 37 - The Second Task

1K 20 5
By thethinkingpen

The day after the Yule Ball, I could see a lot of girls and boys holding hands and entering together, indicating they are in a relationship. Malfoy had gone back to his old shoes. He used to constantly bicker with me and make fun of my friends. The bickering was to the most and always just with me. Honestly speaking, as much I wanted to give him a reaction, which was what he totally wanted, my mind couldn't help but wonder, why did he bully me more?

I had a few hours free before my next class, I thought of heading to the frozen Black Lake and enjoy ice skating. I went to my dorm, took warm clothes, though I took a skirt, because I wasn't feeling like wearing jeans for ice skating, which I should've probably worn, because it was damn cold!

I reached the Black Lake and with a flick of my wand I turned my shoes into ice skates, took off my robes, put on my headphones, played a song and started dancing. Doing twirls with one leg up, spinning, bending with one leg up, as you might already know by now, I loved and enjoyed dancing. I stopped when the song was over, I took my headphones off and heard clapping. I turned around.

"Cedric! What are you doing here?" I asked as I skated over to him.

"Just had a free class, thought I'd stop by the Black Lake, but saw you. Didn't know you skated" he said taking my hand, so that I could take my skates off.

"Yeah, there are a lot of things you don't know about me, Ced" I said as we walked back to the castle. The whole way he walked backwards, always facing me and talking, maintaining eye contact.

After the Yule Ball, Cedric and I had grown pretty close, which was fun. He was the perfect gentleman, walked me to my classes and all that stuff. But he still hadn't plucked up the courage to say that he liked me. I had caught him staring at me, quite a few times, his eyes lingering on my lips for a little too long.

After a few days, Cedric and I were sitting near the Black Lake after lunch, when I said, "You've figured out the clue, haven't you? Please, Harry needs help and he did help you, you know, with the dragons" I said throwing rocks in the lake.

"I know, but-" he said but stopped himself mid-sentence and said, "Alright, I'll just push him in the right direction, just for you"

"Thank you, Ced. You're the best" I said running and hugging him. He laughed and tightened the hug. 

If he doesn't confess his feelings till the next task, I'll tell him.

We went back to the castle, when we reached the bridge, we saw Harry and Hermione talking to each other.

"Potter!" Cedric yelled as we reached closer to them. He turned around and walked the other way. Ced and I half ran behind him and Ced asked, "How... How are you?"

"Spectacular" Harry replied sassily.

"Play nice, Harry" I said and looked at Hermione.

"Alright, I'm gonna leave, see you at the library? Say after dinner?" I asked Cedric and he nodded, I placed a quick peck on his cheek and left. Hermione looked a bit worried, so I went to her.

"What is it, Mione?" I asked taking her arm.

"Just, Harry. He hasn't figured out the clue yet. I'm-" she said as we walked towards the exit.

"Don't worry, I just told Ced to help him. I know, it's not playing by the rules, but he's not giving him the clue, just pushing him in the right direction" I said as we reached the Great Hall.

"And Harry is smart. One push and he'll figure it out" I said as we sat down on our table. She sighed and we continued our homework. The day went by quickly, we were at the library, Harry had figured the trick out with the egg. 

Thank you, Cedric.

Ron was half asleep, I wasn't talking to him that much after the Yule Ball, because he practically called me a slut for dancing with different guys. *eyeroll* I was sitting next to Harry, who was also half asleep on his book. I was waiting for Cedric, to help him with his charms essay.

"Harry, tell me again" Hermione demanded.

"Come seek us where our voices sound" Harry said lightly banging his chin on the book.

"The Black Lake, obviously" Hermione replied as she woke Ron up and handed him the egg.

"I hope I'm not disturbing anything. Ready, Liv?" Cedric entered the area where we were sitting.

"Erm..." I said looking at Hermione and then at Harry.

"We'll be fine" Hermione said smiling.

"Let's go" I said to Cedric and we sat at a different section of the library.

"Right, now, charms, is it?" I said as I took out Jarleth Hobarts' book of advanced spells from the shelf.

"Wow, advanced spells. You do really know everything, don't you?" Cedric said as he took out his quill and his parchment.

"Now, let's start with the 'Bird – conjuring' charm. Write – The Bird-conjuring charm also known as Avis is a spell that conjures a flock of birds..." I said and he wrote it on his parchment.

After an hour or so, of writing and playing around and joking, we completed the essay.

"Thank you so much, Liv. You have no idea how much I was worried about the essay. With the task coming up and The Yule Ball, I couldn't really focus" he said cupping my right cheek.

"It's quite alright, Ced. I am happy to help" I said and he smiled, but his expression quickly changed to a frown. I turned around in the direction he was looking and Draco was staring at us. What was he doing in a library? I asked to myself, but it was soon answered when Pansy came in from behind adjusting her robes. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Cedric.

"Just... ignore him. He's been on my nerves a lot lately" I said closing the book.

"Why don't you stand up to him?" he asked as he started to pack his things too.

"Because that's what he wants, a reaction out of me" I said and stood up.

"But, don't get upset, why did you dance with him on the day of the ball?" he asked furrowing his brows at me. I looked at him and sighed. Maybe it's time that he knows about the intruder, like I'm gonna confess my feelings soon or he might. He has to know, but I was scared, what if he looks at me differently, like what if he doesn't like me anymore? I was staring at his face for too long with a blank expression, so he stood up and waved his hands in front of me.

"Earth to Olivia" he said and I snapped out of my thoughts. I sighed and said, "I owe-" but before I could complete my sentence, Professor Snape emerged from behind the pile of books.

"Miss Middleton, sorry to break up the..." he said and looked at Cedric, who had a hand on my waist and then again at me. "Conversation" he said awkwardly.

"Yes, Professor?" I asked as I placed the book back on the shelf.

"Dumbledore would like to see you for a moment in his office, follow me if you will" he said and waved at the direction where we were to leave. I looked worried, what could be now? Was it Harry's dreams? Or something about my parents?

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. It's probably nothing" Cedric said, seeing my face and cupping my cheeks, which he did no matter the Snape was standing there and watching.

"I am... going to leave. See you in Dumbledore's office, Miss Middleton" he said and left due to the awkwardness.

I looked at Cedric and sighed. He kissed my forehead and I left.

I reached Dumbledore's office, to see Hermione, Ron and some Beauxbatons girl waiting already. Mr. Crouch was there as well.

"Now, that all of you are here" Dumbledore said standing up. He explained to us how, the four of us, were close to the word 'treasure' for the champions. He then went on about how we will have to stay underwater for an hour and wait till the champions find us.

"Now, don't worry, if the champions don't find you, the merpeople won't attack you. You will be taken out by our helpers soon later" Mr. Crouch said.

Dumbledore placed a wand on Fleur's sister, McGonagall on Hermione, Mr. Crouch on Ron and Snape on me. They mumbled a spell and all went black.

Harry's POV

The next day, I was walking to the shore of the Black Lake, where the boats would take us to the place of competition. I was walking with Neville. Liv, Hermione and Ron nowhere to be seen.

Neville handed me the Gillyweed and I said, "You sure about this, Neville? That this will be effective for one hour? One whole hour?"

"Most likely" he replied looking around.

"Most- what are you talking about?" I said looking at him annoyingly.

"Well, a few herbologists debate as to the effect of fresh versus salty water" he said furrowing his eyebrows a little.

He better be kidding

"And you're telling me that now?" I said whisper – yelling.

"I just wanted to help" Neville said lowly.

"Right, sorry. But that makes you right sight better than Hermione, Liv and Ron. I haven't seen them since last night" I replied looking around for one last time, if I could see them.

We arrived at the place of the tournament via boats. The four of us ready to jump.

"Welcome to the second task. Something was stolen from our champions, last night. A treasure of sorts, if you may. These treasures now lie deep down on the bottom of the Black Lake. In order to win, they have to retrieve their treasures in one hour" Dumbledore announced. 

What treasure?

"Put that in your mouth" Professor Moody said to me and I ate the Gillyweed that Neville gave me. It tasted awful, it felt like I was about to vomit, when the canon went off and the three of them dived into the water but I didn't. Moody pushed me and I felt changes on my body. I could breathe under water; I was like a human – fish.

I quickly went deep down and started to search for my treasure. Since I thought it was treasure, I thought it would be something shiny. But then it clicked, how Hermione and the others were missing from last night. I went further into the lake and saw four people floating held down by ropes.

I went near them and saw Ron, Hermione, Livia and Fleur's sister. I tried opening Ron's rope but couldn't and I saw someone appear. I squinted my eyes and saw Cedric, pull out his wand and cut off Liv's rope. He took her arm and pointed at his watch, indicating that I had less time left and went up to resurface. 

Well, at least, Liv is safe.

Olivia's POV

The last thing I remembered was Snape smiling slightly at me and everything went black. Now I could feel wetness. I opened my eyes and saw water around me and Cedric smiling at me. He had found me, I smiled back.

He placed a hand around my waist and pushed me towards the standing arrangements that were made for the audience.

"Ladies first" he said and I walked up the ladder, and he soon followed behind. Towels were draped around us. It was chilly and with us soaking wet due to the water, not helping. Robes were also given and Cedric put his towel on me because I was freezing cold and shivering.

"Ced, you're cold to-" I said but was cut off when someone gave him a towel and he smiled. He leaned in closer and kissed me. His lips felt soft, it wasn't rough, but just our lips pressing. Even though I was freezing, I felt heat around my cheeks and I blushed hard. He placed both of his hands on my neck, while his thumbs rubbing my cheeks and mine on his chest, pulling his wet shirt.

Everyone around us was 'oohing' and making kissing noises. I didn't care how many people were standing there. Or how they were watching us. He finally confessed. Well, one way or another. We both pulled away to breathe and heard the camera's flash go off and Rita Skeeter writing something. We both looked at each other and he put his hand on my shoulder.

We saw Hermione come up soon after and Harry nowhere to be seen. I was getting worried, when I saw Ron come up with Fleur's sister. But no Harry.

"He'll be fine" Cedric whispered and kissed the side of my head.

Soon Harry came out of the water, flying. I ran to him and placed my towel on him. He had few injuries, probably the merpeople.

"For Merlin's sake, get this boy another towel!" I said yelling while Hermione put her towel on him as well. I was rubbing his back when Fleur approached us with her sister.

"You saved her. Even when she wasn't yours to save. Thank you" Fleur said, while Harry was drying himself with the towel, she cupped Harry's face and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Are you alright? You must be freezing" Hermione said asking for another towel.

"Hermione, I'm alright. Are you two okay?" Harry asked looking at us.

"I think you did great Harry" I said and I saw Cedric talking to Mr. Crouch and Dumbledore. 

Wonder what?

"I finished last, Liv" he replied.

"Second to last" Hermione said and kissed the top of Harry's head.

Dumbledore came to us, while Hermione stood with Harry and Ron. I went back to Cedric.

"What were you telling to Dumbledore?" I asked and he said, "You'll see soon, gorgeous" and placed a hand on the small of my back.

"ATTENTION!" Dumbledore yelled.

"The winner is Mr. Diggory!" he announced and the crowd cheered for Cedric. I clapped too, while his friends patted his back.

"However, with what Mr. Diggory informed us, Harry would've finished first, if he saved just one person, but he saved two people. We've agreed to award him second place" Dumbledore completed and I looked at Cedric who was already looking at me, grinning like an idiot.

I pulled him by his shirt and kissed him again. "That was very nice of you, Ced" I said as I pulled away. He smiled and we left for the castle.

Draco's POV

I was waiting up in the stands, cheering for Krum, when Diggory came out of the lake with Olivia. I had seen them spend a lot of time together after the ball. I was jealous, yes, I liked her. After denying my feelings for her, I finally gave in. I did like her. Who wouldn't?

She was the perfect girl. There was something about her. Something different, something unique. She was not like every other girl. She was sexy yet she was beautiful. She was perfect but had her own flaws which she proudly carried. She was kind but she would turn the world upside down for her friends. She was forgiving no matter the fault. She always saw good in other people. Even when they gave so many chances for her not to see. Like me. I had been bullying her since day one. Still, she chose to be kind to me, most of the time.

I had increased the bullying since I wanted to push her away from me. I wasn't good for her and I didn't deserve her. But when I saw them kiss, my body tensed up, I could feel my stomach twist and my heart fall from my chest. I felt more than jealousy. I wanted to be good to her. For her. But I was afraid. Not of my father, but the thought of turning into my father was good enough for me to push her away.

But I see her, in the Great Hall, classes, library, every day. I cannot help but stare at her. She is breathtaking, no matter what she wears. But I guess, I have to let her go, for her own good.

I left the stands pretty quickly after I saw her kissing, not bothering to hear the winners or see others pull up.

Olivia's POV

I spent the rest of the day with Cedric's friends. They were pretty amazing. Cared for him a lot. While Hermione, Ron and Harry were with Hagrid, I was with Cedric and his friends.

"You have no idea how much he talks about you" William said from beside Cedric.

"He does?" I asked and Alessia replied, "Yes, never shuts up about you" and I saw him blush.

"Glad you're his girlfriend finally" William said smiling. 

Well, he never asked me properly, but I'll accept.

"I haven't asked her yet, like officially" Cedric said scratching the back of his head.

"Well, don't be shy, ask her" Alessia said pushing him to face me.

"Erm, Liv, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck, nervously.

"Of course, Ced. I would love to" I said and pulled him for a kiss and his friends kept 'oohing' and 'awing'

We were talking when my forearm started to pain and I winced.

"What is it?" Cedric asked placing a hand on my back.

"Just my hand paining. Ced, if you don't mind, I'm pretty tired, can I go?" I asked still holding my hand.

"Of course, let me walk you back to your tower" he said and we stood up.

This pain was different, it was paining, yes, but it was also burning, like the skin of my arm would want to crawl off of my hand.

We reached The Gryffindor Tower, when Cedric pulled me towards him, his one hand on my waist and one on my face. He leaned in and kissed. And this time, he wasn't soft. He wanted some action. We kissed, our lips resting in between each other's perfectly. He licked my lower lip with his tongue asking for permission to enter, to which I opened my mouth just slightly for him to enter. His tongue roamed around the inside of my mouth and I felt my cheeks burning up.

"Ahem" Hermione cleared her throat making us pull away and gasping for air. We looked at her and she smirked. Cedric looked at me and said, "You have no idea how long I wanted to do that" and I looked down and blushed.

He took my hands in his and kissed the back of my hands and said, "Good night, gorgeous"

"Good night, Ced" I replied cheekily.

Hermione was waiting to enter with me. "Where's Harry?" I asked

"Err, Mr. Crouch is dead" Mione said sadly.

"What?" I asked her shockingly and she told me what happened.

"So, he confessed finally?" Hermione asked and I nodded.

"Well, he didn't confess as such, but his kisses are proof enough. Plus, he just asked me to be his girlfriend" I said as we entered our dorm.

"TELL US EVERYTHING" Ginny screamed at me when I sat on my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
106K 3.4K 56
Sarah Salvatore is a pretty girl. She's loving, strong willed and very clever for her age. She lives a simple life, and is quite content with it but...
1.7K 172 32
"I'm just saying, she grew up in an orphanage in the muggle world. Her hands are filthy." He hissed again. "You're one to talk. Your hands are proba...
216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...