forever love (Taekook)

By vjk143

boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021 More

chapter 1
chapter 2(past)
chapter 3
chapter 4
introduction
Another's Note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
author's note.
new story
New Story

chapter 7

3.7K 119 11
By vjk143

Hi guys!!!
Hope you all are doing great....
So here's another chapter......
Enjoy reading 💜....

Jungkook looks at the , "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks confusedly.

The man in front looks at Jungkook and tries to laugh "I came here for that baby." The man responds pointing at baby.

Jungkook looks at him with a questioning face "what a relationship is your with taegguk."Jungkook asked curiously.

"He's our uncle who's our neighbor.You have a problem. Uncle hobi let's go back " A small child responds harshly instead of a hoseok.

Jungkook sees a small child standing behind Hoseok. The baby is wearing a mask. The baby's face is not visible because one is wearing a mask and the other is wearing a sweater with a that reaches up to his forehead.

Hoseok looks at the little baby angrily. "Where are your manners?" Hoseok scolded him.

The boy just shrugged it off" lets go back gukki I'm hungry. Eomma must be back from work" boy said.

Hoseok smiled apologising. " He not rude with everyone. But seems like he just tiered." Hoseok explained.

Jungkook shakes his head" it's okay".

Hoseok takes taegguk from jungkook. He bids goodbye and starts walking towards car.

Soon jungkook also went to his home.

********

Taehyung reached at home. He was tiered. He called Yoongi to drop him off at home. But yoongi refuses, saying he has dinner with jimin, so yoongi can't drop him at home.

Taheyung told him that it was fine. He called the driver and went home.Today hoseok will go to pick up junghyun and taegguk from school.Then he would take them to the park .

Taehyung falls asleep for a while.

He woke up when someone rang the bell.He opens the door. Hoseok is standing there carrying sleeping taegguk. Junghyun was standing beside him.

Junghyun immediately clings to Taehyung's legs.Looking in front of Taehyung hoseok gestures and asks what happened. Hoseok he gestures to say I'll tell you later.

Taehyung nodded. Taehyung pulls junghyun into his arms and went to couch. Junghyun keeps his head in taehyung's neck.

Honsehong goes to put Taegguk to sleep in his room.

Taehyung rubs junghyun's back " baby what happened?" Taehyung asked softly.

Junghyun looks at taehyung" we meet dada" he whispered.

Taehyung's eyes widened " how?" He was so afraid but able to speak with his shakey voice.

"In the park. Taegguk went away while playing and bumped into jungkook. He didn't tell him his real name. And thankfully junghyun was wearing mask and hoodie so jungkook was not able to see him perfectly." Hoseok explained slowly.

Taehyung frowned " did he know?" He whispered which was barely audible.

Hoseok smiled little" your baby is smarter than me. Junghyun told him that I'm his neighbour. " Hoseok chuckled looking at baby who is comforting his mother with small kisses on face.

Taehyung lookes at junghyun. Junghyun nods " are you angry?" He asked with teary eyes.

Taehyung quickly shakes his head" no baby I'm not. I'm just shocked" he said and dropped kiss on junghyun's head.

Junghyun smiles widely and showered taehyung with kisses.

Taehyung laughed loudly. " Baby that's enough now let's make dinner okay." Taehyung said.

Taehyung gets up with junghyun in his arms. First taehyung changed junghyun's clothes.yeonjun also came home.

Junghyun started playing with hoseok .Taheyung and Yeonjun are both making dinner.

Yeonjun sees Taheyung is quite quiet. Taheyung is lost in deep thoughts.

Yeonjun stopped cutting vegetables. He washes his hands and goes to Taehyung.

He puts his hand on Taehyung's shoulder and calls out "What happened to Taehyung? Why are you so quiet?"Asks yeonjun.

Taehyung looked at him. Yeonjun can see fear in taehyung's eyes" today he met them." Taehyung breathed out.

Yeonjun understand what he was talking. Yeonjun smiles. " it's okay, tae clam down. Nothing happened right.," Yeonjun assured taehyung and hugged him.

Taehyung pulled away from hug. He nods and starts cooking.

They both cooked Taehyung calls everyone The Junghyun and Taegguk come. Taehyung cleans the mess after a meal.yeonjun helps children to wear night dress.

Taehyung slept that night, he held the children tightly The fear of someone taking them away was lingering in his mind.At night he would wake up a little at a time.

It's morning. Taheyung woke up early. Taheyung kisses the foreheads of Tengguq and Junghayu. And goes for take a bath.After bathing, he goes downstairs to make breakfast.

hoseok and yeonjun are both kissing each other in the aisle.Taehyung decides to annoy them.

"Hoseok, if you keep kissing Yeonjun in this way, maybe Yeonjun will get pregnant tomorrow." Taheyung teased.

The two stop kissing and see Taehyung standing by the stairs. Yeonjun gets embarrassed.And hides his face in hoseok's neck, smile nervously.

hoseok puts his hand on the back of yeonjun to support him."Maybe if he had said this yesterday, it would have worked." hoseok grinned. Yeonjun slapped his arms.

Taehyung looked at him confusingly.

Hoseok smiles at taehyung who is confused" today we found out that yeonjun is pregnant" hoseok declared happily.

Taehyung looked at him with wide smile" oh my God.. congratulations...... I'm happy for you guys....." Taheyung spoke happily.Goes to yeonjun and hugs him .

Taehyung smiles upon seeing Yeonjun:"Ayyyyy my friend is blushing" taehyung teased yeonjun. Yeonjun being helpless he just hugs hoseok tightly.

Hoseok just shakes his head while smiling" okay that's enough taehyung. Baby let's eat first huh." Hoseok said softly.

Yeonjun nodds and pulls his face from hoseok's face. He was going to get up from hoseok's lap but hoseok didn't let him. He stands up carrying yeonjun and went to kitchen.

Taehyung followed them while smiling. He feels something is missing in his life.

Hoseok puts yeonjun on kitchen counter. " Today I'm going to cook breakfast. Taehyung go and wake up my cuties." Hoseok exclaimed.

Taehyung went out after saying okay. taehyung sees junghyun and taegguk are both sleeping peacefully.taehyung smiles. Taehyung does not have the heart to raise children from sleep.

Taehyung goes near the bed and kisses the foreheads of both the children."Babies get up.See today hoseok is cooking food. "

Junghyun wakes up first.Kisses taehyung first after he wakes up. "Good morning eomma, i love you" Junghyun greets taehyung happily and smiles showing his bunny teeth.

Taehyung ruffles his hair" good morning hyunie. I love you too my baby. Did you sleep well?"Taehyung asks. He pulled junghyun on his lap.
Junghyun snuggled up in taehyung's warmth and nods.

Taegguk also wakes up. He sees junghyun sitting on his mother's lap.He is jealous.

He also sits on taehyung's lap" Mama you don't love me?" Taegguk asked him with big doe eyes and pout.

Taehyung chuckles" I love you both equally my baby."taehyung cheered baby.

Taegguk looks at taehyung" we met dada yesterday, you know mama?"

Taehyung nodded hesitantly" yes i know baby" taehyung accepted.

" I'm sorry mama. You are not angry right". Taegguk asked afraidly. He thought his mama will scold him. He didn't wanted to meet jungkook. He didn't knew first that the man was jungkook but when he saw jungkook's face clearly he was shocked.

Taehyung smiled and shakes his head" no baby I'm not." Taehyung said.

Taegguk kisses taehyung's whole face making taehyung laughed loudly.

Junghyun also does same. They end up giggling together.

Taehyung looks at clock " babies let's take shower you will be late for your school" said.

taehyung bathes them. And prepares for school.

He himself goes downstairs with his two children dressed in office clothes.

After breakfast taehyung goes out with the boys.First Junghyun and Taegguk are dropped off at school.And then goes to the office.

Hoseok told everyone that Yeonjun is pregnant. Hoseok's parents are very happy. Hoseok's mother has ordered him to stay home. His mother wants to take care of yeonjun. So they are going to stay with them. Yoongi also moved out because his parents wanted it. Now taehyung, taegguk and junghyun will be there.

Taehyung is really happy for his both friends. Whenever he sees hoseok taking care of yeonjun, the same thought comes jungkook.he remembers his pregnancy.He alone suffered everything Waking up at night, swollen feet, vomiting in the morning, headache ,food cutvings ,Irritable nature, crying at small things,Remembering Jungcook, feeling lonely All this time taehyung was alone. Hoseok, yoongi and yeonjun, their parents were there but still the love and care you received from your partner, lover is different.

Taheyung is stuck in a difficult problem. To tell Jungcook or not.The two meet each other daily during these days. Taehyung has started talking to jimin a bit now. But avoid talking to jungkook.Just with Jimin and Lisa. Taheyung sometimes goes to lunch with Jimin and yoongi. But he doesn't talk much with both of them. Just listen to the other two who speak

jimin and yoongi have also continued their play.Taheyung sometimes goes to lunch with Jimin and yoongi. But he doesn't talk much with both of them. Just listen to the other two who speak.Taheyung can see the sadness on Jimin's face but hesitates to ask if there is a problem. Maybe jungkook can't see jimin's sadness.

Today all are going to gather at the house of hoseok to celebrate all because yeonjun is pregnant Taehyung is also going.Of course alone. Both boys will be at home with Lisa.

Taheyung didn't want to leave them both, but hoseok's parents insisted him to go.Taheyung asked Lisa if she could take care of the boys Lisa said yes. Her girlfriend will also come with her.

Taheyung reached hoseok's house.After taking a deep breath he gets out of the car Jin and Namjon also come then.Taheyung meets them and the three go inside the house.

Almost all were there.Taehyung meets all. He sees Jimin sitting with Yoongi's mom and talking.Taehyung's parents have not yet arrived. Jimin's mom and Jungkook's mom are also there. Sitting with Jimin.Taehyung hesitates to sit there. And yoongi, jimin and hoseok father's were with jungkook. He looks around. Namjoon is sitting alone with jia.Taheyung decides to sit with him.He starts walking where namjoon is sitting.

There comes a voice "Taehyung where are you going? Without meeting me." Yoongi yells Taehyung turns back.There yoongi stands showing his famous gummy smile.Taheyung laughs. And happy that there is someone cares about him.

Taehyung hugs him. "How are you?" Taehyung asked him.

"I am fine.How are you ? You don't feel alone, do you?"yoongi asks anxiously. He knows that Taehyung doesn't like to be alone.He had earlier told his parents that he would not leave Taehyung alone to live with them.But then taehyung he convinced that he has both hoseok and yeonjun with him . So he finally agreed.

Taehyung's eyes turned "I'm fine, don't worry. And Lisa and her girlfriend also seem to be coming to stay with me in a few days." Taehyung smiled sweetly. Yoongi just nod's understandingly.

"Did you meet mom and aunts? "Yoongi asks.

"Yes I met him. I am going to sit with namjoon."says taehyung.Yugi looks at him confused.

"yoongi frowned, "Why don't you sit with mummy?" Taehyung asked him confusingly.

Taehyung feels uncomfortable in yoongi's questioning gaze" um actually i want to play with jia and I'm leaving soon because those two devil's are giving trouble to lisa and her girlfriend" taehyung lied hoping yoongi will believe him.

Yoongi nodds understandingly. He knows taehyung doesn't gets time spent with his family.

Yoongi went to his mother after taehyung left.

Jimin was watching everything sitting there. He already knows that yoongi moved out from taehyung's house. It was his parents wish that Yoongi don't stay with taehyung. Because people in society will make things up. he is getting married but still lives with another boy, who is still single.

Jimin was happy. But at the same time sad that Taehyung would be left alone.

Yoongi comes and sits next to her. Lays hands on Jimin's waist.Jimin is shocked at first but then realizes that he does all this for drama.jimin laughs forcefully.

After a while the parents of Taehyung and Namjoon come.taehyung runs and hugs his mother.Tahyung's father laughs.He is also embracing his son after his wife.

All sit down after meeting each other.hoseok comes with Yeonjun Yeonjun has become a little thicker, the glow of his mouth is fading.

hoseok gives an apologetic smile "Sorry yeonjun's health is not good today so it took him a while."hoseok speaks explaining.

hoseok helps yeonjun to sit and gives orange juice which makes it feel a little better.

"No matter, son, this is common in this situation." Says Taehyung's mother. So that the boy does not feel wrong.

All people agree with Taehyung's mother.

Taehyung sits in her mother's side.

Everyone eats dinner laughing and joking.Taehyung keeps watching time in a little while. Jungcook notices this. Taheyung doesn't talk much to others except his mother and Jin.

Taheyung looks at Hoseok and Yeonjun.The couple is talking to each other in a slow voice.Hoseok repeatedly asks Yeonjun if she is OK, what he wants anything. Yoongi and Jimin are sitting together.Taheyung feels somewhere that he is alone.

Her mother sees that taehyung is lost in thoughts. Then his mother sees what taehyung is looking at. Taehyung is watching the couple. Putting her hand on taehyung's shoulder, she catches Taehyung's attention. Taheyung looks at her.

Her mother raised her eyebrows. Asking what happened ?. Taheyung shakes his head.

Taheyung's mother understands. And then get into conversations. After a while, Lisa's message comes on Taehyung's phone.Telling Taehyung that Taegguk is now very stubborn that he now wants to meet his mother.

This is the second time that Taegguk is doing this. He used to live with yoongi and hoseok or other people but now he doesn't live at all. taehyung thoughts.

Taheyung tells his mother that he has to go now.Taheyung goes home after taking leave from Hoseok's parents.

Today taehyung and jungkook didn't talk with eachother.

Jungkook was finding opportunity to talk. He thought would talk taehyung after dinner when youngers will alone but taehyung left early.

*****

Thank you for reading....
Hope you guys liked it....
Comment and vote...
Purple you 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.1K 32
Just read the intro, you won't regret it Started: Aug 23, 2021 Ended: Sep 26, 2021 This is a JKxBTS book #1-Hopekook #2-Joonie #2 - jinnie
348K 11.5K 61
"Golden_jeon wants to send you a DM"
66.9K 1.9K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
4.8K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎