Vani_OS_Stories

By kamakshi0400

Hi friends!! This is my first ever update. I really wanted an episode like this and hence tried writing. My s... More

Shuru se saazish? part-1
Shuru se Saazish? part 2
Shuru Se Saazish? Part 3
Not an update!!
Old connections??
Thanks for everything!!

New story update

623 28 3
By kamakshi0400

Thank you for your replies and suggestions on new story. I'm trying to mix the storylines of both Vani and Riansh, and make them into a single story. However, if I'm unsuccessful, I will try to publish an other story combining those both, along with these individual stories. Everyone of you is welcomed to suggest any particular storyline, and ideas, if you want any particular concept. I'll be very happy and try my best to develop stories on them.
Next part of this book will be updated by tomorrow. Please show your love by reading, commenting, voting and following. Your votes, comments, and following means a lot of love and appreciation.

Till then, take care, Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...