At Your Mercy (Jenlisa Werewo...

By _FudgeIt_

Captured by humans at such a young age, Lisa was locked in a cage, shackled and tortured. Forced into "human... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 (M)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Author's Note
New Book
Jennie x Reader ver.

Chapter 29

3.2K 167 24
By _FudgeIt_

Lisa's POV

Have you ever experienced any jumpscare in your life?

May it be something like a ghost popping in front of you as soon as you opened the door, or maybe just as simple as watching a horror movie.

One that will surely give you something worst than a heart attack.

Or maybe even pee your pants.

I did– not with the peeing in my pants, well almost. But I am talking about the jumpscare here.

And I swear, I was petrified.

Though, mine was more of someone 'jumping' and me being 'scared' as soon as I opened the door to our own room inside the packhouse.

Literally.

So it was more of a 'jumpingscared' instead of a jumpscare....

Anyway,

Those seconds of my life are the scariest of all– well, one of the scariest, besides those times where the pack was attacked or that time where Jennie came home at dawn with a battered body.

It was frightening.

To see something very unexpected.

"Jennie! You don't have to do this, please" I begged desperately as I very carefully neared her figure.

She was by the window– I mean AT the window. Sitting at the edge with her legs dangling outside. She was gazing up, the sunlight highlighting the beauty of her bare face. Her free hand, nonchalantly fidgeting with the blade of her dagger as if it is her favorite toy.

She was just there, calmly and dauntlessly chilling as if she isn't staying on the 5th floor of the house.

I REPEAT, THE FIFTH FLOOR.

One wrong move and her body would be kissing the ground in no time. Or maybe she really is planning to jump.

No! I can't let that happen.

"Nini please" I stood behind her and gently places a hand on her shoulder. "Don't do this to yourself... you still have me and Ella. We'll always be here for you so please don't—"

I swallowed the forming lump on my throat as I fight back the tears that are threatening to fall.

"Please...." I shut my eyes tight and let the salty tear fall as I broke into a small cry, weeping as I just kept my grasp on her shoulder. Scared that she might jump any moment.

But then, I felt her shoulder shook up and down against my palm. A melodic sound coming out of her mouth that makes my heart flatter every time.

She's giggling....

A thing she barely does– and yet she's giggling when she's about to jump to out of a window?!

"I'm not committing suicide, silly" She faces me this time and giggles again, showing how bright and blooming she looks today.

"Your not?" Instantly, my tears stopped flowing and I immediately dropped my head down, embarrassed with the little drama I had just seconds ago.

"Nope... just enjoying the outside world from here, since a certain someone kept me as her prisoner for days and won't let me out of her room until my injuries are healed" She tossed me a playful glare before snapping her head back up front.

But my very protective self just can't seem to be put at ease, still extremely worried for her, sitting at the very edge with no caution whatsoever.

"Nini, would you please come back inside now?"

"Nope" She says, popping out the 'p' as she shook her head like a stubborn kid.

"Nini" It is stern this time, meant to be a warning. "It's dangerous"

"Then that makes it more fun and thrilling, isn't it?" She replies gleefully upon turning around with a sly smirk on her face.

And the next thing I knew, she was pulling me by the arm and I was forced to sit beside her.

As I got a glimpse of what's underneath us, my throat went completely dry and I find myself unable to breathe properly. My toes curled in utter discomfort at the lack of ground beneath them. And with eyes tightly shut, I clench at my chest as I feel like my heart was about to burst at any moment.

I was stiff as a rock.

I may be born with alpha blood, but that doesn't mean I was fearless already.

In fact, I was already afraid of heights ever since I was young. And I think I may have gotten that from my father.

"Just relax Lili" Her sweet voice lingers as I felt her hot breath hit my ears that allowed goosebumps to sprang over my bare arms.

Slowly, I open my eyes to be met by her wonderful feline ones. And as if it is a miracle, the fear I held a second ago dissipated into thin air and I find my body relaxing beneath her touch.

"Look at the view from here, mesmerizing isn't it?" She faces up front that made me do the same, hesitantly. But eventually, all the worries I had from staying up here disperses and I find myself gazing in awe as I sight every little detail of this new territory.

"Yeah...."

She was right. It was truly mesmerizing to see the place I missed the most presented before me, recovering and now filled with life again as if nothing happened.

"It's just unfortunate that we have to leave this place in a few days" She pouted before leaning against me and resting her head on my shoulder.

It took me off-guard. "W-what?"

"We can't stay here for too long, Lili. My uncle might find us and worst, history might repeat itself"

"I was hoping we could actually stay...." I mumbled.

"I know...." I felt her shoulder slump and she sighs. "That's why I decided that I'll just be the one to leave. After all, it is I who my uncle is after"

"No one is leaving, Nini" And I am dead serious.

Jennie lifts up her head and looked at me in the eye questioningly. "But the pack—"

"Even if we run away again or stay here this time, this pack and any other packs out there would suffer the same thing sooner or later. As long as your uncle is out there, freely roaming around, there could never be peace"

"What are you implying then?"

"I say, let's be courageous for once and stop running away from our problems"

"Would your pack be fine with another war?"

"Hell yeah! They'd be more than fine in kicking those hunters asses" I said rather enthusiastically which made me lost my balance and almost slip at the edge. Good thing Jennie has a tight grip around my waist.

She just giggles again at my sudden clumsiness. "I guess we should really come back inside, don't you think?"

"Aren't you tired of just staying inside this room? Don't you want to go out for a bit?"

She tilted her head slightly. "Go out, as in out-out?"

"No, just outside of this room" I noted sarcastically that made her face fell for a brief moment.

"Of course, outside of this huge house"

"Really?" She beams.

"I don't see why not. You just need to keep a low profile and we're good to go"

"Finally! It's about time you let me out of this prison" She stood up and abruptly pulled me back inside like a child who just saw a candy store nearby.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jennie's POV

I didn't know what happened.

Probably because I haven't gotten any proper sleep ever since I escaped my uncle.

And this was probably the first this month.

I slept like a baby in a crib - I was the baby and Lisa was my crib.

She took care of me when I was at my weakest. Held me when I was about to fall and break apart and became my comforter when I needed comfort.

She was patient and sweet with me despite having been so busy with her mother for the past few days.

She was everything that everyone could wish for.

Today though.... it felt different—

I feel different as if I am not Jennie at all. As if someone has taken over my body and claims it as his/hers.

I was happier than usual, having to wake up with a slight smile on my face that somehow made my cheeks hurt a little.

Forbidden to leave this room by none other than Lisa, I was cooped up, feeling as if the freedom that I once had was slowly being sucked out of me.

And there's not even a single balcony to alleviate what I'm feeling.

I was slowly losing my sanity. Again.

So without much of a choice, I went to the one thing that can partially take me outside, or at least let me see the outside world.

The window.

Though, I never did anticipate that Lisa would cry just because I looked like I was about to jump.

Something about that gave me a change of feeling. And moderately, my once icy cold heart started to beat again, the ice melting again at the warmth of another werewolf.

But she isn't just any other werewolf.

She is something else.

She is like a superhero– my superhero that contains the most unique power of all.

And that is.... she has the power to change this Jennie Kim from being the monster that I was to this simple being that wanted nothing but affection.

"Penny for your thoughts?" And there she is, standing before me looking like a beauty of perfection.

"I-I was just umm... wondering. Yeah! Wondering as to where we are going" I stammered like a complete idiot.

I know I see her every day. But every single day feels like it was my first time seeing her.

"Well.... why don't we roam around the territory. Get a peek of everything and familiarized the whole place, just like how we used to back in the days"

"Does that mean we won't bring Ella with us?"

"Do you want to bring her with us?"

I shook my head. "Would your mother be okay in babysitting her again?"

"Absolutely. In fact, it feels like mom doesn't want to return Ella to us anymore. She's treating her like her own grandchild" Lisa says, amused.

And I was amused too since I never expect that they could love someone who's not their kind, and treat them as their own.

"With that settled, shall we?" She offers her arm like a gentlelady, having a grin across her face that can give me a heart attack any moment.

"We shall" I gladly took her arm and we took off, skipping excitedly as if we were both young again.

It was delightful–

Simple yet surprisingly entertaining.

Fascinating how just by simply strolling around can bring so much joy to a person.

Or maybe it wasn't just walking only– maybe it was also because of whom I am with that pushed the dullness out of the way.

Her beauty was making the surroundings more attractive.

Well... at least for me.

With hands intertwined together, we walked in silence. Contented with each other's presence.

Our eyes wander around from structure to structure, gazing at whatever comes in sight: Unfinished houses, wide fields, training grounds, shops, ponds, barracks.

I can go on and on.

We looked like two lost young ones, exploring the world without any of the older one's guidance.

It feels like we are on an adventure.

"What do you want, Nini?" We are currently in a shop, an ice cream shop to be precise. Exhausted and sweaty from all the walking.

But it was totally worth the time.

"Vanilla" I know it's quite plain, but who cares? I love vanilla and that's not gonna change.

"Alright, I'll go order and you find a seat for us, okay?" She snakes her arm around my shoulder before giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

And all I could do is nod.

Finding a seat, I choose a spot beside a window. And about a minute or two, she finally came with two cups of ice cream in hand.

One vanilla and one that seems to be chocolate.

"Hey!" I whined as Lisa abruptly held my wrist and shove a spoonful of MY ice cream in her mouth without even my consent.

"Sweet" She simply comments before innocently digging inside her own cup.

"Jerk" I tossed her a glare before aiming my spoon-filled ice cream to her face, using it as if it was my ballistic device; a catapult.

And without further ado, the sweet thing flew in the air and....

Bullseye!

It landed right into her sweet little face– the look on her was priceless!

"Jennie!" She groans in utter annoyance and I giggled– or more so laugh at her.

With her palm, she wipes the sticky substance before flashing a sly smirk in my direction.

Right there and then, I knew I had to run. But I was too late as she already caught my wrist before I could even think of fleeing.

"No no no no– ahck!" She rubs my cheek with ice cream, and it felt super duper sticky!!

She broke in a fit of laughter, completely ignoring the dagger-like glare that I was tossing.

"Hmp" I pouted before deciding to throw some more on her pretty face. Just for fun.

"Oh you're on"

And thus starts the war of ice cream between a werewolf and a hunter with very very child-like minds.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

It was already sunset when our messy fight came to an end.

After giving our faces a quick wash, we decided to head back to the packhouse hand in hand.

We are happy.

That's all I could say to a wonderful moment like this.

It feels almost as if it was a date.

Or maybe it was....

"Hey sugar, your lookin' good.... and sweet" A random girl say seductively, biting her lower lip as she eyed the girl beside me up and down with her disgusting lust-filled eyes.

And I just glared at her intensely, tightening my hold on Lisa's hand.

"May I know your name beautiful? I'm Tzuyu by the way" And my blood boils.

What an ugly name for an ugly whore like her.

"Tzuyu is it? I think you should just approach someone else"

Glancing at Lisa, I could tell she was extremely uncomfortable with how much this slut is invading her personal space.

Poor Lili, she was sweating and squeezing my hand for help.

"But you're the only one who's looking good— lookin' good enough to eat..." Her fingers slowly creep up to Lisa's shoulder, leaning down to expose pretty much of her cleavage.

Yeah– she is wearing a slutty outfit that barely covers her body.

And that's when I lost it.

I grip her shoulder harshly and forced her to face me. "Listen here you, whore. Get your dirty hands off MY mate and fuck off, or else I'll shove that slutty ass of yours into some other lowly animals' dick"

But she just scoffed. "You don't intimidate me. You're just a mere human, weaker than I am"

Out of rage, I roughly pulled her hair and grasp her neck. "Is this what you call weak?"

I tightened my grip when I heard no response.

"N-no..." She chokes out.

With bloodlust, I pulled out my pocket knife and held it against her cheek. And a squeak was all that came out from her dirty mouth upon feeling the coldness of the blade.

I was about to drag it across when Lisa suddenly snatch it away from me.

"Jennie Kim, let go of her" Her demand was stern.

"But- but..." And I whined before reluctantly releasing her neck.

The girl quickly scampered away with fear written across her face.

"That's it! You better run run run" I shouted at her scurrying figure.

"Nini, what did I tell you about carrying knives?" She scolds gently as if I was a child to her. 

With both hands clasped behind my back, I avert my eyes off her questioning ones and cast them to my feet. "To not bring any of them anymore" 

She sighs. "Then why did you bring one?"

"Out of habit?" I wasn't sure with my answer either. 

"Alright, just try not to bring one next time" She wasn't mad and that brought a genuine smile out of me.

She encircles an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. And I did too, wrapping my arms around her waist and leaned down on her shoulder.

We then head back home like that.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Nini, why don't you go to the rooftop first and wait for me there. I'll just get something in our room real quick and I'll follow after"

And I gladly complied.

Now, I'm here– on the rooftop. Surrounded by darkness as I lean against the railings.

It has always been a habit of ours to go sky-gazing whenever we have the chance, and today is not an exception.

And tonight is a cold windy night.

A night with stars shying away beyond the clouds and allowing the orb of the night to be the star of tonight's show.

"Lili? Is that you?" I sense a pair of eyes piercing right through me. I turned around with caution, squinting as I make an attempt to see in this darkness. 

A figure in all black is standing in the dark corner, not far from where I am.

Definitely not Lisa.

It only took a matter of seconds when my back hits the corners of the railings and a dagger held against the skin of my throat.

One wrong move and it's either a free fall or a headless body for me.

"No, but she did send me here to kill you" Her voice is as cold as the breeze of the night, passing through the inside of my ears.

"N-no, she would not do such a thing" I refused to believe.

If she wanted to kill me, she would've done it a long time ago. Right?

That's what she said– or that's how she made it feel like.

I heard her tut. "Very gullible, I see..."

"Let go of me!" I swiftly snatched the dagger by its blade, not caring if it wound me or not. At least I get to kick her in the abdomen and twist her arm in the process, causing her to spin in the air and roughly land on the floor.

She groans. "You little shit!"

I gave her an unamused face, arms crossed against my chest. "Now tell me your identity or I won't hesitate to stab this in your thick skull"

She only chuckles darkly.

I bend down and was about to take off her hood when suddenly....

"Nini?" The tall girl calls out.

Rapidly, this unknown woman sprang in the air and stealthily jumped off the rooftop within seconds.

Facing her with caution, I raised the dagger. "Don't come near me"

Her head slightly tilts to the side as she looks at me with brows drawn together. "Is this a game? Are we playing something?"

She started approaching me once again. Hands behind her back as if she was hiding something behind.

I can't help but panic. "I said don't come near me!"

"What's happening?" She looked almost as if she really is confused.

"You wanted to kill me" I say bitterly.

"What?! No! I would never"

"That's why you asked someone else to kill me for you"

"That, I never did and will never do"

"Stop l-lying!" My eyes started to well up.

All these lies and truth, it's very overwhelming and I can't take it anymore.... its too much.

"It's okay, let it all out" She rubs my back soothingly as I am once again back in her arms.

With my head buried on her shoulders, I find myself crying violently, seeking solace and relieving myself on her despite having the thought of her also wanting me dead.

I hate it!

I hate that I look weak in front of her.

I hate that I still feel safe around her.

I hate that I still have my trust in her.

I hate that nothing change about the way I am feeling towards her.

I hate it.... I hate it.... I hate it!

"Nini, what happened?" She questions calmly.

"I don't know... I was waiting for you here when someone suddenly came. She said that you send her here to kill me"

She just shakes her head. "You know that I can never do that to you, right?"

"I know...." My gaze drops down. "But I'm still scared"

"Of?"

"You"

"Me?"

"You, you are the only person beside Irene who had stripped my bare being and see the other side of me– you saw how weak and vulnerable I am. And I never felt so... expose. The fact that there's still the possibility of you using it to your advantage in seeking your revenge on me, scares me very much"

Her gaze softens.

"Revenge is never an option for me, Nini. Forgiveness is"

"I know..." I whisper. "I just feel like–"

".... like I'm still at your mercy"

"I never blamed you for what happened. It was never your fault in the first place, it was always your stupid uncle. And if there's one thing I have been grateful for, that is him sending you to our pack"

Holding me firmly, she sat down on a thin mattress and brought me to her lap.

"No, it is not. If he did not send me to your pack, then my parents wouldn't have attacked and you would have still been living in peace until now"

I leaned in her touch as she started to caress my hair.

"If it weren't for him, we would not be in whatever relationship we have today. We would not have known each other in the first place. And who knows? We might be fighting each other to death now instead of this"

She does have a point.

Gazing up in the sky, we fell silent with me still on her lap and in between her hold while her head rests on my shoulder.

"What kind of relationship do we have anyway?" I asked out of the blue.

But I was really curious and confused and.... I don't know.

I wanted confirmation.

"Well like what I have been telling you, you are my mate - we are soulmates and are destined to love each other until the end.  But if you want a relationship like what humans have, then I would gladly give it to you. I could court you and be your girlfriend, then propose to you and marry you later on in life"

I grin genuinely.

She is so sweet and cheesy.

But I love it, she always makes my heart flutter.

"Would you be my girlfriend then?" My sweet girlfriend.

Sounds good.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that Ms. Kim?" She whispers in my ear, causing me to shudder under her breath.

"Is that a no?" I pouted.

"No! I-I mean yes I would like to be your girlfr—" I didn't let her finish. She talks too much. And the sudden desire in me couldn't wait any longer. It was burning me up inside.

So I kissed her.

******

Should I spice things up?

Yes – vote
No – comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.6K 56
When Thai transfer student Lalisa Manoban enrolls at her new Korean academy, she expects a hopeful fresh start away from the sadness she left behind...
173K 4.3K 23
"How old are you?" Jennie asked as she started eating. "Guess." Y/N teased her making her let out a sigh. "25" she first guessed which made Y/N shook...
59.4K 2K 10
It all started on a dare Jensoo ff "Hmmm. You were staring at her for like a few minutes. Ah! I know. Give her a mark on her neck." She said and smir...
295K 10K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...