Him

By missbeautiful_

Amelia has a lot going on in her life right now she really is just trying to find out who she is but can love... More

Introduction
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Shout out
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 7

42 2 0
By missbeautiful_

*** the day of the date***

Josh pov

I finally came up with where I'm going to take Amelia. But I'm not telling you guys until Amelia find out. I got a little help from Jessie, ok a lot of help but this our first date I only know her first name sooo.

Today I have basketball practice from 2:00-5:30. So I'm going to pick her up at 7:30 tonight for the date.

Stacy pov

So today I am going out on a date with Josh and he said he is going to pick me up at 7:30. I thought I had plenty of time since my game is at 1:00 but they. Said I won't have enough time and soon as the game over to come straight home. I mean I'm not a tomboy but I'm definitely not a girly girl. sometimes I can be either or but most of the time I'm just in between.

Right now I'm getting ready for my game we play the Falcons(don't know if it's real) and I think we are going to win this game.

After the game i heads straight out couldn't even ride the bus and celebrate with my team. it is 4:00 I have three hours and half to get ready remind me why there rushing me home again. oh shoot I forgot to get a dress now I have to go to the mall.

"Hello Jessie"i said into the phone

"Yes, are you outside" she asked

"No, I just forgot to buy a dress that's it"

"See Taylor told you she didn't get a dress" she said to Taylor.

"Babe we got you a dress already just hurry up"

"Ok and shoes and jewelry" I asked

"Yes, Amy hurry up"

"Ok I'll be there in a few minutes"

"Do you guys want something to eat" I asked.

"No Amelia if you don't hurry here you won't be eating either"

"Whatever" i said before hanging up.

I was hungry so I went to chick- fil-A to get some nuggets and waffle fries. by the time I got home it was like 4:30 or something around that time.

As soon as I walked inside all I heard was "Finally". I couldn't even greet them before they started pushing me upstairs.

"Okay,Okay I can walk by myself if you didn't know"

"Go take a shower now" Jessie said sternly

"You don't want to go on a date musky" Taylor said

"I was trust me" I said going to the shower.

Once I came out the shower Stacy started doing my hair. to remind you I am still in a towel they wouldn't let me change into my clothes. She crinkled my hair for me and then Taylor did my make-up for me. after that I went and put on my dress with a bucket hat and my Jordan columbia's. ( outfit in pic above)

By now it was 7:25, but the only reason why it was good for me to get ready early because I took a long shower. I sat down and started watching tv. a good 5 minutes into the tv I was really into this show and there I heard a knock.

"Jessie, Taylor, Stacy get the door" I shouted.

"You are right there you can't get it" Stacy yelled

"Ughhhh" I groaned they are so lazy bruhhhhh.

"Who is it?" I asked the person at the door.

"Josh" he said

"Oh my god it's Josh ok act civilized" I said as I looked into the body mirror on the side of the door

"Hey josh" I said as I opened the door.

"Hey you ready" he asked

He looked really nice he had on a tie and jeans it made me feel better about going on my first date with him with Jordan's on.

"Yea just let me grab my purse" I said

"Girls I'm gone" I shouted as I walked out the door.

"You look beautiful" Josh complemented

"And you look handsome" I said back

By the time we got in the car we were both blushing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 237 26
She's Been abused all her life by her father , She Dont Really need more drama in her life... At All . Will Everything turn out right ? or will it a...
626 16 9
Amelia just lost everything, on a downward spiral a stranger helps her out through the tough times. will she keep spinning or get her life together.
705 162 9
(Completed) Life was giving her a second chance. But her past was stopping her. Will she move on?
59.9K 2.9K 53
What happens when you all of a sudden lose everything and everyone? You've got nothing left. My name is Amelia Adams and I lost everything. I was l...