dreamswap x male reader

By KeyraThalita12

hey guys my name it's keyra!! i am new member in here and i make my first book i hope you guys like it!! 😄 (... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4

part 0

363 11 4
By KeyraThalita12

( please play the music if i said so)

( */#) memories~

seen 2 figures under a tree as if waiting for someone there. under the tree they both talk to each other "brother do you think 'he' will come?" asked * @ * @ * @ to his brother.

then # * # * # * # * # looks at his brother with a smile "of course 'he' will come, 'he' has promised us that 'he' will come here" said # * # * # *# * #. * @ * @ * @ after hearing what his brother said he became happy because he couldn't wait to play with his friend.

while they were talking suddenly someone called their name from afar "# * # * # * # * # !! * @ * @ * !!!" someone shouted. then they saw who was calling their name, it turned out that it was their friend they were waiting for.

they immediately smiled when they saw their friend finally arrived, then their friend ran towards them with a smile as did the 2 siblings. then they hugged each other "finally you got here (* / #), * @ * @ * @ was worried that you won't come" said # * # * # * # * #.

"woah ... are you really that worried" said (* / #) while looking at * @ * @ *. then * @ * @ * becomes blushing "n-no," * @ * @ * nervous. (* / #) and # * # * # * # * # chuckled at the attitude of * @ * @ *, then * @ * @ * looked away in embarrassment.

then the three of them started playing together near the feeling tree ... well his friend (* / #) was the guardian of a tree. * @ * @ * is the guardian of Apple gold while # * # * # * # * # is the guardian of Black Apple.

then they sat near the tree while seeing beautiful flowers blooming, then they made a flower crown out of these flowers.

* @ * @ * makes yellow and white crown flowers, # * # * # * # * # makes purple and white crown flowers, and (* / #) makes color crown flowers (f / c) and (s / f / c).

after the three of them finished making the crown flower then they put it on each other's heads, after that they sat under the feeling tree while feeling the cool air from there.

"uhm ... (* / #)" says # * # * # * # * #

"yes?" said (* / #).

then # * # * # * # * # looks into his (e / c) eyes (* / #) with his purple eyes "I want to ask you something" says # * # * # * # * #.

(* / #) then looks at him like that with * @ * @ *, "What do you want to ask?" ask (* / #).

# * # * # * # * # then looks at (* / #) with a sad look, the face given by # * # * # * # * # to (* / #) makes (* / #) and * @ * @ * so surprised.

"hey! what's wrong with you suddenly becoming sad" said (* / #) panicked.

"do ... you really have a disease?" said # * # * # * # * #.

words said by # * # * # * # * # make (* / #) widen his eyes as well as * @ * @ * @, then (* / #) looks away from # * # * # * # * #.

"So ... that's right" said # * # * # * # * #.

then * @ * @ * and # * # * # * # * # heard a sobbing sound from his friend, # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * immediately looked at (* / #) in surprise because their friend cried.

"I'm really sorry ... because I didn't say anything about it" cries (* / #).

then * @ * @ * let out his tears and covered his mouth with his hands while # * # * # * # * # felt his heart breaking at her words.

then (* / #) looked at his friend while shedding tears "I ... have a mysterious disease that is difficult to cure" said (* / #).

then the 2 friends immediately hugged tightly (* / #), the three of them then cried after hearing the sad news.

"I actually don't want to part with you two" said (* / #).

"But * sob * because it is * sob * to cure ... then * sob * I will die" said (* / #).

"please ... don't" said * @ * @ * while shaking.

# * # * # * # * # still hugging his friend tightly, according to him it's not fair ... why his only friend left them so quickly.

"(* / #)" someone said.

then the three of them stopped crying a little after hearing someone's voice calling their friend's name, then they saw a grown man.

he has (h / c) hair and (e / c) the same eyes as (* / #), then (* / #) looks with widened eyes "daddy ..." says (* / #).

then he immediately got up and ran into his father's arms and cried, his father tried to calm his son down then he looked at * @ * @ * and # * # * # * # * #.

and smiled at them "thank you very much for being friends with (* / #)" said his father.

The 2 brothers nodded their heads, then the father (* / #) stroked his son's head and said something to the 2 brothers.

"I know what it feels like to lose someone who is important to you ... I also feel pain like that first" said the father (* / #).

then the two brothers immediately looked at his friend's father in shock "really" said @ * @ * @.

then his father (* / #) nodded "right ... but it's been over, I've given it up with all my heart" said father (* / #).

then his father looked at the 2 brothers "I want you to continue to have hope like me ... I'm sure my son will get well ... even though it's still not sure" said the father (* / #).

then they both nodded and smiled again after hearing what their friend's father said.

"And I also know that you are in love with my son," said his father (* / #) teasingly.

The 2 brothers immediately blushing what his friend's father said.

the father (* / #) laughed when he saw the reaction of the 2 guards, then he carried his child.

# * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * saw what their friend's father was doing "it seems (* / #) fell asleep while crying earlier" said father (* / #) while carrying little (* / #) in the arms.

"Uncle will bring (* / #) home ... then see you tomorrow again # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ *" said the father (* / #).

then he left carrying his sleeping boy, then # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * got up from their place and waved them goodbye.

after his father (* / #) had left, the 2 brothers returned to sit under the tree they guarded.

"Brother ... do you think ... that (* / #) can recover from the disease he has?" ask * @ * @ * worried.

then # * # * # * # * # hugs his brother "I'm sure ... (* / #) will definitely recover ... he will be strong" said # * # * # * # * #.

* @ * @ * then nodded "yes ... you're right ... definitely (* / #) can recover and he will be able to play like this again with us again" said * @ * @ * with hope.

then * @ * @ * embraced his twin back and they finally fell asleep.

( Play the music now)

since yesterday's incident the 3 friends were always together and the 2 siblings always entertained their friend.

but even though they can have fun together ... (* / #) always feel sad because since his illness is still not healed, he always experiences dizziness and coughs blood.

The 2 siblings were sad to see their friend who seemed unable to do anything, but they did their best to keep their friend smiling and happy.

but the 2 brothers did not realize that there was a flower growing on their friend's head.

Until one day ... (* / #) Now that half of the eyes have flowers there, the 2 brothers who saw it were surprised to see a flower growing in half of their friend's eyes.

Then (* / #) also told his friend how there was a flower growing in the half eye, after hearing the story from their friend the 2 siblings immediately hugged their friend tightly.

it turns out they were too late ... the flower that was growing had already indicated that their friend was incurable.

Until one day ... (* / #) was admitted to the hospital because his father found (* / #) fainted in his room, then the doctor who handled (* / #) said that (* / #) his life would not be longh.

his father who heard the news became devastated, his son who was always cheerful and happy was now experiencing very painful suffering.

The 2 brothers who heard the news became very sad, * @ * @ * who always cried and # * # * # * # * # who tried to calm their twin but inside felt devastated that the person he and his twin loved must suffer like that.

since then # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * always visit their friends, (* / #) also feel happy if their friends can visit them.

but a few days later # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * didn't visit (* / #) ... because he came to them with his father who was always with him.

"I was allowed by the doctor to come out" said (* / #) with a smile.

* @ * @ * becomes happy to hear what he said but not # * # * # * # * #.

he knows what is in the smile, then his father (* / #) then leaves his son with his friend.

* @ * @ * then leads (* / #) while # * # * # * # * # follows them from behind, because they are afraid what happens to their loved one and (* / #) can't see again because the flower has covered his eyes so * @ * @ * must guide him.

* @ * @ * leads (* / #) to the flower garden that they 3 always play together first, then the three of them make a crown flower.

after that they then watched the sunset together, before sunset (* / #) said something to his friend.

"# * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ *" said (* / #).

"yes" they both answered simultaneously.

"Have you ever heard a story about a reincarnation?" ask (* / #).

"reincarnation?" said * @ * @ * did not understand.

"That means it's like someone who has died but that person is reborn ... right?" say # * # * # * # * #.

"right" said (* / #) while giving thumbs up to # * # * # * # * #.

# * # * # * # * # felt embarrassed and looked away. "

Why did you ask about that (* / #)?" ask # * # * # * # * #.

"Do you believe or not?" ask (* / #) back

. "hmm ... maybe?" say # * # * # * # * #.

"if I believe !!" shouted * @ * @ * happy.

(* / #) chuckled at their answers.

"oh yeah !! I forgot to give you something" said (* / #) while taking something in his pocket, # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * looked at each other and shrugged.

then (* / #) took out a necklace from his pocket, a gold heart necklace.

"I want to give this as a gift for our friendship ... well even though we have been friends for a long time" said (* / #) sweatdropped.

then * @ * @ * took the necklace as well as # * # * # * # * #, then they opened what was inside the necklace.

"this ..." says # * # * # * # * #.

"is a photo of us together at that time !!" said * @ * @ * happy.

photo of when the three of them were hugging together while they were on a picnic, his father (* / #) took a picture of the three of them hugging.

"yeah !!" shouted (* / #) happily.

then (* / #) hugged by 2 friends "thank you very much (* / #)" they both said.

then (* / #) hugged the two of them back and smiled, then the three of them watched the sun set.

The day has turned to night, the sun has been replaced by the moon and the beautiful stars at night.

then the three of them watched the stars together ... until suddenly (* / #) experienced a loud cough making 2 of his friends accompany him.

then (* / #) kept coughing until blood came out of his mouth, saw blood coming out of their friend's mouth # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * saw him getting scared.

then (* / #) felt his head dizzy until he finally fell into the flowers below, his 2 friends shouted his name.

then * @ * @ * holds the head (* / #) while holding hands (* / #), # * # * # * # * # immediately next to his brother and holding one hand (* / #).

they 2 then cried seeing their suffering friend, (* / #) lay helplessly on his friend's lap.

"I * cough * beg * cough * sorry * cough *" said (* / #).

then # * # * # * # * # immediately said "don't say anything !! Wait here I'll immediately call your father" said # * # * # * # * #.

then # * # * # * # * # immediately ran towards his father (* / #) was there, (* / #) kept coughing and * @ * @ * tried to heal his friend but his healing was not able at all.

but * @ * @ * forced it while crying "I beg ... work" thought * @ * @ *.

* @ * @ * felt that his magic was getting weaker he panicked "no! no! no! I beg you !!" think * @ * @ *.

then a hand holds his, then * @ * @ * sees (* / #) smiling sadly at * @ * @ *.

"Enough * @ * @ * ... don't force it" said (* / #).

"No !! My brother and I don't want to lose you (* / #) !!" said * @ * @ *.

then he felt a hand holding his cheek "calm down * @ * @ * I ... no ... will ... leave ... you ..., I ... will always be with you" said (* / #) with a smile.

then * @ * @ * holding the hand (* / #) that started cold and crying, "I beg you ... don't ..." whispered * @ * @ *.

"we * sob * like you (* / #)" said * @ * @ * sadly.

then * @ * @ * kisses his forehead (* / #) and they let each other go, "tell my dad ... I always love him and miss him and ..." pause (* / #).

" and what?" said * @ * @ *.

"I ... like you and your brother ... too" said (* / #) for the last time.

then (* / #) took one last breath, "no ... no ... no !!!" shouted *@*@*.

then * @ * @ * hugged (* / #) tightly and shouted while crying "don't leave us (* / #) !!!" shouted *@*@*.

" Please don't leave us!!!" Shouted *@*@*.

when # * # * # * # * and his father (* / #) came they saw * @ * @ * crying while hugging his body tightly (* / #).

the father who realized this immediately approached his son as well as # * # * # * # * #, then they both burst into tears.

At the funeral

# * # * # * # * # and their siblings @ * @ * @ are still at the funeral, the two of them still feel a deep sadness.

that their loved ones really leave them for good, then they get a flower (f / n) they eat.

it was his favorite flower (* / #) when he was still alive, so they immediately left his burial place (* / #)
.

.

.

.

.

a few years later ~ (at some place)

seen there was a little boy running in a garden behind his house.

the little boy has (h / c) (h / L) and has (e / c) eyes, he is chasing a flying butterfly.

his father looked at his son from behind with a smile, then the little boy stopped and looked at his father.

"Daddy !!" shouted the little boy.

then the little boy ran towards his father and hugged him, his father stroked his hair (h / c).

"Dad, I saw a butterfly that is very beautiful !!" said the little boy.

" Is it true?" asked his father.

"uhm! the butterfly has (f / c) wings" said the little boy.

"Alright ... let's go in soon, your mother must be making your favorite food for you (m/n)" said his father.

"yeay !!" exclaimed the little.

To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
131K 2.9K 56
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
4.4K 110 8
When you have been invisible to your brothers best friend for so many years and begin to think all he will ever see you as is is another little sister
5.5K 19 8
this is will be the new one beside of that I will be remake some of my memes on the old one that I accidentally deleted