Arshi-TUTA TARA

Par Dreamsofbluelotus

Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage. Plus

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21( A)
Part 21(B)
Part 21(c)
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40(Last part)
Thank you

Part 19

22.9K 928 87
Par Dreamsofbluelotus

Arnav stood in his cabin after a long meeting with a foreign client. It was break time. He saw Khushi and her friends talking but that was not what irked him. His Manager. Hoo..How he wanted to strangle his neck. His manager who never used to spend time with his subordinates had been glued to Khushi's cabin now. He every time found excuses to be there and the never ending praise of Khushi coming from Aman's mouth felt like hot led poured in his ears . Apparently his otherwise very professional manager took an interest in his wife. Every time he see Aman anywhere near Khushi ,Arnav had a green monster dancing on his shoulders. He never held back and took revenge by burdening him with never ending work or unreasonable anger. But now it's time to end his assistant's crush on his wife.

After the night before barsi, he found himself doing things which normally he thought waste of time . He took joy in flirting. He loved the light pink that adored her face when he compliment her, how she shies away when he side hug her in front of family. He never thought he would be jealous of some one. That too of Aman. First he was confused about his feelings , this jealousy and possessiveness he felt but then he realized he had fallen in love with this beautiful girl. He is in love with his wife.

Now he don't have to fear his Chacha harming his family especially Khushi. The first step of introducing Khushi begins today with Aman. He took the phone and called him.

"ASR"

"Aman come to my home today evening. We have a party to plan"

Aman doesn't know why he was subjected to torcher from past few days. He was so sure he hasn't done anything to be the victim of ASR's anger.

Hari Prakash led Aman to the study room.

"HP ask your bhabhi to bring my coffee here and for Aman too"

Aman gave a look to both Arnav and Hari Prakash. From when did the fashionista Natasha Sharma started doing house chores. Will getting married brings such changes to a girl? But what shocked him more was the next exchange between them

"Mera coffee uthana bhi bur nahi hai Arnav bhayya."(my coffee is not so bad Arnav bhayya)"

"Oh HP.Trust me.It is...I too realized it lately"

"May Bhabhi se keha doongi apne mera Mazak udaya"(I will say Bhabhi how your making fun of me)

Muttering something he went to say his Bhabhi his bhaya's demand.

"So now we can discuss about the party"

"Yes ASR"

"Aman I want you to arrange the best party we have ever organized. You can hire any event manager. But I want everyone who is related to AR to be invited. There will be some other guest too."

"ASR what is this party for?"

"To say everyone I am a married man now."

"I always wondered why you haven't done that till now. It's good that Anjali mam arranged a pre wedding party for you both. Otherwise we wouldn't have even known about your marriage."

"Hmm"

There was a knock on the door and Akash entered the study.

"Bhai you called me"

"Take a seat Akash. We have things to discuss."

They were about to continue when someone knocked the door and entered.

"What is this Arnavji? Why do you always bully Hpji? You Know how sad he is" Aman listened to a familiar voice complaining

"What? I just told him the truth "his coffee sucks"

"There is no use of saying you anything"

"Jiju ...Can I get your coffee?"

Akash shook his head in denial asked "Where is your Jiji?

"Went to temple with Nani"

Aman sat there with mouth slightly open seeing the seen in front of him and asked"Jiju?"

"Oh...Hi... Aman sir ...please have your coffee"

"Khushi...You... here? Akash sir ...your Jiju?"

"He married my jiji. so he is my juju" Aman signed in relief but it was short lived.

Arnav stood up from his seat and came near Khushi .He put his hands around her shoulders "Khushi when you introduce yourself to someone .Do that properly.

Aman meet my wife ...Khushi Singh Raizada"

"ASR...your wife...Khushi...Natasha mam...?"

"I married Akash's sister in law" Then he said the things happened during his wedding. Now I want a grand reception party to introduce them in our circle."

"Now I know why you were angry with me" Aman said embarrassed and Arnav laughed.

"But why didn't you tell me earlier ASR"

"I should have told you earlier" and gave meaningful look to him but Arnav knows why he didn't .Simply because he don't trust any outsiders with his dear one's safety.

They sat there discussing things for a long time.

That night after dinner Arnav asked Khushi for a drive. First Khushi was reluctant then agreed.

"Khushi tomorrow or day after tomorrow someone from the event management company will come. Discuss with them. Tell them anything you want .You didn't get a say in our marriage so I want everything according to your wish at least for this. So tell me what all you want for our reception. Who all you want to invite ...I have arranged designers. This time I want you to have a dress in your own size" Arnav said remembering the incident during Muh dikayi.

"I just need an invitation. That's all"

"And may ask for whom is that for"

"My friend Shreya and family and if it's okay for you I like to personally go and invite them. I think I can go this Saturday and return by Sunday evening"

"Where do they live?"

"Lucknow."

"Oh...so why will you return this soon. Don't you wish to stay with your family" And with that Arnav saw the smile on her face leaving

"What is it Khushi? I have noticed you don't phone them more often. I have only seen you talk with Sasi uncle. Is there any problem? Please tell me"

"Nothing major Arnavji. I have always been like that. We can say Buaji is not really a fan of me. That's it. From the beginning of teen age I literally grew up in my friend's home. I am more attached to them. I feel guilty for hiding my marriage to them .That's why I decided to go there personally and invite them. I will have lot of explanation to give"

"You seem so attached to them"

"Yes I am. Shreya family is the one I owe my life to. If not for them I wouldn't have achieved anything."

Now Arnav was confused. Why would khushi talk as if she had no attachment towards her own family? Seeing his doubtful face Khushi smiled a little. She would say him everything one day but she doesn't want to spoil their first outing.

"Arnavji do you know it's so pleasing to have an ice cream during a long drive "

Arnav smiled "I didn't know Khushi. I have never gone for a long drive with anyone before."

"Oh. Don't lie...with Natasha too?"

Arnav chuckled..."with Natasha too. I have met Natasha hardly four or five times. That too during those functions."

"Why"

"Khushi it was purely an arranged and I am not really a romantic guy" .Arnav shrugged for which Khushi raised her eyebrow in quizzical manner.

"I have flirted only with you Khushi .Trust me" which made Khushi burst in to laughter.

"Okay then .Let's get some ice cream and give you your first experience .She said with childish excitement

"You really behave childish sometime" Arnav shook his head

He parked their car and brought her an ice cream.

"You don't want?" Khushi was now disappointed. She didn't want to have it alone

"In your excitement you forgot I am diabetic" Arnav smiled a little seeing the realization on Khushi's face.

"I am so sorry...you shouldn't have bought it then. I don't want to have it alone."

"who said you will have it alone?We can always share" Arnav brought her ice cream near her lips and asked her to have it with facial gesture. When she took a bite he brought it near his mouth still holding her hand and had a small bite. Khushi felt shy with his gestures. It's first time they shared something like this.

"Have it Khushi. I don't want that to melt down and spoil your dress." Khushi nodded her head without looking in his eyes.

They spend some time more chatting.They returned late at that night.

Anjali was going Dubai the next evening .So she expected Arnav to spend time with her but when he took Khushi out she become agitated. She couldn't tolerate Arnav giving importance to someone else other than her. Next day as it was Sunday every one sat at dining table for breakfast and started chatting leisurely. Arnav was not there as he was on some phone call.

"Anjali bitiya, you have packed everything, didn't you?"

"Ji nani"

"Convey our regards to damadji's parents and brother's family"

"Sure nani"

Shyam had breakfast early that day and left as he had things to take care of before leaving. Others were chatting when Khushi and Payal brought breakfast . Seeing Khushi, Anjali remembered yesterday's incident.

"Nani, do you remember Shalaka"

"Your friend from club?"

"Ji. She is getting married to a business man from Dubai"

"Oh. Nani smiled acknowledging

"I always wanted someone like her to be married to my Chotte. But look at his fate. How my chotte had to compromise and settle with someone like her? " Anjali said looking at Khushi.

"Anjali bitiya "Nani as usual tried to put an end to Anjali's disgusting behavior.

Khushi had enough of Anjali's bickering, derogatory comments. She had been patient all these while but not anymore. She expected Raizadas to stop her but when they are not doing anything she will take care of this herself .She is not going to tolerate Anjali's behavior anymore.

"Then why didn't you?" Khushi asked looking directly at Anjali.

"What?" Anjali was puzzled. She expected to see a fallen face of Khushi but didn't expect this.

"I asked you then why didn't you got your chotte married to the girl you wanted"

"Khushi bitiya...What are saying?"

"You tell me nani, why didn't you have Arnavji married to the girl Anjaliji said when Natasha betrayed you. Tell me."

"Who are you to question nani?" Anjali barked.

"Then you tell me .All I need is answers. From the day I got married to your chotte, you have been degrading me, insulting meas if I trapped your brother. As if I snared him for his riches. Why don't yougo back on your memory line to the day of marriage? I don't remember going a hunger strike or sitting in front of your house to demanding to get married to your brother. Did I come and beg you all to get me married to your chotte or did i black mailed you all with suicidal threats. If you don't remember it was you people who came and asked my hand in marriage t? It was you people who came and asked my hand in marriage to Arnavji that day and believe me when I say, if not for Jiju threatening us with My Jiji's marriage I would have never married your brother."

"What?" two loud voices reached everyone's ears. One is of Arnav and other was Payal's.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Fated Par Prasar

Fanfiction

60.4K 6.2K 23
This is the story about Most favorite couple of Indian television Arnav Singh Raizada and Kushi Kumari Gupta also known as Arshi. It's starts with th...
64.9K 2.5K 12
ipkknd
120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd
163K 5.2K 14
Prologue: Arnav and Kushi grew up together with a huge age gap of 9 years. Kushi was a 5 year old baby when she first met a 14 years old Arnav. For K...