MHA Recomendations Book

By The_FanfictionReader

I give honest opinions of MHA books I have read and give you guys a recommendation based on my honest opinion... More

Before I Begin.
"hey kacchan"
"The Diffrent Types of Acting"
"Mightless"
"Mending the Battle Wounds"
"Happy Sorrows"
"Bad Timing"
"Violent World"
"Our Fate"
"Babysitting"
"Temporary Tattoos"
"The Kings' Omega"
Authors Note 1/7/21
"Bakudeku| Mafia AU
"B l o o m i n g"
New Recomendations Book
"Devil's Cake"
"Fangs"
"Possessive"
"An Omega's Alpha"
"Sweet Melody Of Death's Doorbell"
❌P R O M?❌
AN 5/31/21
"Unconditional"
Author Question
"What a Tragedy"
"Pain and Realization"
"The Emerald Prince"
Authors Note 1/4/22
"Man-Whore Neighbor"
"Forbidden"
"Lord Katsuki's Possesion"
"Flower Showers"

"Trafficked Omega"

219 4 5
By The_FanfictionReader

Hello everyone it's me again
꧁ The_FanfictionReader ꧂
Before I start all credit goes to the author and I do not own any pictures or the story.

‏This recommendation goes by the name of ‎"Trafficked Omega"
‏This Fan fiction is written by neolfanfic.
‏It has ‎42 ‏Chapters in total.

‏Description/Summary
‎"Katsuki never once thought he would one day find Izuku unconscious, naked, and broken in a legal brothel filled with trafficked omegas.

The alpha had made the quirkless boys life a living hell until Izuku had suddenly vanished. Katsuki never once stopped thinking about the missing omega during the seven years that followed. He became the number one pro hero, but it still was not enough.

Until he finally found him.

Izuku was now saved, but he had no family left and nowhere to go.

So Katsuki decided he would be the one to take care of him, because he just had this unexplainable attraction towards the omega, and he never wanted to lose them again."

‏This story is an Omegaverse Bakudeku. ‏There are, ‏themes such as sex, ‏smut, ‏rape, ‏and mpreg. ‏This story is what I wanna call reasonably slow. Meaning it is taking the right amount of time to introduce more intense levels of love, that Katsuki and Izuku show. Izuku was traumatized for years, so I think the author did a good job portraying that while writing about Izuku. This is set in the future where they are adults and Katsuki is #1. This was definitely one of my favorites Omegaverse it didn't have too much, but it had the right amount of everything I like to see in these kinds of fan fictions.

‏Story Link: https://my.w.tt/YksjexxnXc

‏If you have any recommendations for me please don't hesitate to comment, ‏and I'll try my best to read it and get back to you on it.

‏Thank you for reading.
‏Love The_FanfictionReader(˘ ³˘)♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.7K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
178K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
24.4K 635 26
This is a story about a boy who the proxies just couldn't get. So tired of them failing there boss decides he will go himself. Now he sees the proble...
876K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.