Daisy Johnson Imagines

Galing kay SierraCara

Just a bunch of random imagines for my favorite brunette superhero because there are not enough stories with... Higit pa

Intro
Christmas
Afterlife (2x16)
World's End (4x22)
A New Inhuman
Maveth (3x10)
Adjusting
Sneaking Around
Lost Without You
Nightmares
Dark Alleys
Drinking Buddy
Without Her (5x03)
Eavesdropper
Avengers Party
Real Life
Marry Me?
Busted
Too Bad (3x21)
Delicate
The New Deal (7x01)
The New Deal (Part 2)
The New Deal (Part 3)
The New Deal (Part 4)
Sparring
Familiar Stranger
Mind Reader
Empty Bed
Cuts And Bruises
Fake Wife
What We're Fighting For (7x13)
Phone Calls
Jealousy
Who Are You?
Forced Conversations
''Please Kill Me''
Fun And Games
New Year's
I'll Be Your Family Now (2x22)
Harmless Fun
Regrettable Decisions
Regrettable Decisions (Part 2)
Regrettable Decisions (Part 3)
Prank wars
Unwanted Guests (Part 1)
Unwanted Guests (Part 2)
Unwanted Guests (Part 4)
What if... (4x16)
What if... (Part 2)
What if...(Part 3)
What if...(Part 4)
What if...(Part 5)
A New Avenger
The Real Deal (5x12)
The Simmons Sibling
The Simmons Sibling (Part 2)
Seeds (1x12)
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider (Part 2)
Ghost Rider (Part 3)
Quarantine (2x11)
Quarantine (Part 2)
Quarantine (Part 3)
The Simmons Sibling (Part 3)
The Guardians
Left Behind
I have loved you for a while
Full Evil (5x14)
Are you high? (6x03)
LMD Central (4x15)
That was so stupid
Ghost Rider (Part 4)

Unwanted Guests (Part 3)

2.4K 78 26
Galing kay SierraCara

Part three :) The team finds out a secret you haven't told anyone.

You stood at the end of your street, a good distance away from your home. Your thumb hoovered over the button on Jemma's tablet. This had to happen, you knew it, but that didn't mean it sucked any less. 

Time was running out, the bag on your shoulder was heavy and was begging to be set down. Daisy had the other one over her shoulder, but hadn't complained about the weight once.

In your head, you counted to three and on the last count, you pressed. Not even half a minute passed before the curtains in your living room caught fire. You wondered how long it would take before the neighbors would notice something.

''Come on,'' Daisy whispered gently, hating to pull you away but you couldn't risk being seen. 

You didn't cry like you thought you were going to. In the end, they were all just objects, things that could be replaced. And while it sucked to be without a house, you had a new home now. 

Somehow you always knew you'd end up with SHIELD. It was destiny. How could you have one of the best agents SHIELD has ever had as your mother and not end up one yourself? Some things were inevitable.

The flight home was silent. Nobody really knew what to say to you. FitzSimmons had gotten started on analyzing the samples and the data they had collected, while Daisy kept throwing you worried glances you wished she would stop giving. 

Maybe that's why you rushed off the jet as soon as it landed, hoisting your bag over your shoulder and putting it down on the bed in the room that was now yours. It was just as dark and windowless as Daisy's, but it had a sense of safety and coziness you liked. Her room was a couple doors over and she had reminded you her door was always open if you wanted to talk or had questions. 

''What happened to her?'' Mack asked indignantly. You had passed him, May and Coulson without sparing them a single look. 

Daisy walked out of the jet, stopping in front of the three people waiting below. ''She just set her own house on fire, Mack. I think you should give her a break.''

She wanted to keep walking, clearly with a purpose, but May's words stopped her. ''Same goes for you.''

Daisy stopped walking, gesturing to the big bag she was carrying. ''I was just going to drop this off.''

May sent Mack and Coulson a look that said: keep walking. When they were outside of earshot, she continued. ''Listen, I can see the connection between you, and I'm here for it, I am-''

Daisy groaned when she realized where this was going. ''Am I getting a dad talk from you right now?'' May seemed to miss the point where you were both in your late twenties and weren't children anymore. 

''-but she's not me,'' May finished, throwing Daisy a light glare for interrupting her. ''She acts on her feelings, emotions drive her. It makes her predictable, so you have to promise me you won't take advantage of it. Trust me, you wouldn't be the first one.''

The annoyed look had disappeared from Daisy's face. ''I would never do that, you know me.''

A knock on your door interrupted your unpacking. It wasn't hard to guess who it was, since you had left one of your two bags in the plane. You prepared yourself for a conversation, even if that was the last thing you wanted. But when you opened the door, Daisy handed you the bag without saying anything, throwing you a smile and disappearing into the hallway.

Surprised, you watched her go. Apparently she could feel exactly what you needed. The whole interaction made you smile, heart a little bit lighter than before.

You didn't leave your room anymore that night, way too tired to interact with anyone. After all, it was already around four when you finally fell asleep. It didn't sound like the rest of the base when to sleep however, because a lot of commotion outside of your bedroom door woke you up.

A glance at your phone told you it had only been a couple hours since you went to bed. You were far from rested, but there was so much panicked yelling in the hallway you had to go look. 

Throwing some shoes on and a sweater over your shirt, you carefully peeked out the door. You stopped the next person who walked past, which was a woman around the same age as you with beautiful short hair. 

''Hey, what happened?''

She was slightly startled but pulled herself together. ''The Director's team, they were ambushed.''

''What? Were they on mission?'' Nobody had told you about a mission that would be happening right after you had landed.

She nodded sadly. ''An emergency.''

''Agent Johnson?'' you asked. The Agent didn't have to answer, in her eyes you saw it was bad. 

You left her behind, running around the base trying to locate the team. Eventually you just followed other agents, since they all seemed to go towards the action, always.

The two men at the door of the med bay wanted to stop you from going in, but May told them to let you in. For some reason, a feeling of peace fell over you when you saw the hurt brunette on the bed. You knew exactly what to you.

Rudely, you pushed yourself past Jemma, who was getting ready to fix her. ''What are her injuries?'' you cut the doctor off before she could tell you to move aside.

Simmons was so startled by your commanding tone she answered immediately. ''Broken collarbone, gunshot wound to the right shoulder, concussion, perforated lung.''

Carefully, you placed your hands on Daisy's chest. She only knew half of what was going on, but she did her best to focus on you. The people around you were too confused on what was going on that they didn't try to stop you. 

A glow emitted from your hands and warmth started to spread through Daisy's chest. You focused all your energy on fixing her lung, closing your eyes to locate the opening in her lung and forcing it closed. 

There were tiny gasps around you when they finally realized what you were doing. You moved to the gunshot wound next, again that glow coming from your hands. Within seconds, the wound closed and the bullet fell to the ground. 

The metal hitting the tiles was the only sound in the room until you heard Mack saying faintly, ''What is she doing?''

''She's healing her,'' Simmons managed to answer, amazement and surprise prevailing in her voice.

All of their eyes pierced the back of your head but you were too concentrated to notice. It took a lot of energy to heal Daisy. Luckily you had learned to control your power and knew exactly where to put your energy and how to heal her quickest without tiring yourself too much.

With the disappearance of the pain, Daisy was able to focus more and more and it wasn't long until she realized what was going on. When you gently put your hands on both sides of her face, ready to fix her concussion last, she wanted to push your hands away. ''Y/N, stop, you're exhausting yourself.''

You looked her dead in the eyes, showing her you were fine and it wasn't up for debate. ''Don't worry, I got this.''

Daisy could swear there was a faint golden glow in your irises when you used your powers, although that might have been her imagination. 

''There you go. Did I miss something?'' You smiled when you retracted your hands from her hair, ready to fix whatever more she wanted you to. However, you lost your balance because the room was spinning a little and everyone immediately pulled you away before you could do more. 

Shaking their concerns off and pushing arms away, you refused to move. ''I'm fine.'' And you were fine. You knew exactly how far you could take it and when you would pass out. You weren't even close now. 

And Daisy was fine too. Without a care in the world, she swung her legs off the side of the bed and stood carefully. She tested her arms, twisting them to feel if there was any more pain, but you knew there wasn't. When that was established, she stared at you with an open mouth, everyone else quickly following.

You grew uncomfortable under their analyzing gaze, but refused to break the eye contact you had with the brunette Agent. ''You're an Inhuman?''

''Obviously,'' you joked, but nobody was laughing. You threw your hands in the air at the silence. ''Oh come on, it's not that big of a deal.''

Yo-Yo furrowed her brows. ''Then why did you hide it? You're hurt, why isn't it healed?''

''It only heals quickly when I want it to,'' you explained. ''It would spill my secret.'' They would have noticed the cut had healed far too quick to be natural.

It didn't escape Coulson's attention you avoided the first part of Yo-Yo's question. ''Why keep it a secret?'' he asked again.

You sighed. This was the part you hated most. ''The world is cruel, people still hate Inhumans. I could lose my job, my house.'' Your eyes connected with Daisy's once again. ''You know how it is.''

She nodded absentmindedly, sadness on her face. It wasn't pity like you had expected, but understanding. 

''Then why show us?'' she asked interested.

''I could save you.'' You got a skeptical raised eyebrow in return. ''What, was I supposed to let you suffer while I could fix you in a minute? I knew my secret would be safe here.''

They proceeded to bombard you with a million questions. When you got your powers, how you found out what they were and how you learned to control them. They all listened intently and you could sense Melinda wasn't happy with you. 

You hadn't called her to tell her what had happened, hadn't said anything. This was the first time she heard of it as well. Of course she was okay with it all, it just bothered her you hadn't asked for help.

Coulson concluded after almost fifteen minutes it was enough for today and they should let you rest, even if you reassured him for the millionth time you were fine. 

You nodded, turning around to leave, but a hand on your arm stopped you. Surprised, you turned back to see Daisy stand there with a slightly awkward expression. She was also tired, the lack of sleep catching up to her. 

''Thank you, for...this.'' She had trouble finding a way to describe what you had just done, but was thankful none the less.

You smiled widely, answering as seriously as possible so she knew you really meant it. ''My pleasure.'' At this point you were already sold. You'd do anything for her.

Unsurprisingly to everyone, you went back to bed but were unable to sleep. After an hour of twisting and turning, you gave up, taking a shower and getting dressed for the day. It was a whole new routine you had to get used to. There was no work for you to go to, no schedule for your day. 

Every day at SHIELD was different, which made it exciting but also made you slightly restless. What did they expect you could do here? You weren't mission trained and although you could fight pretty well and were convinced you could take some agents down, against more than two or three you were pretty outgunned.

Nobody came to get you from your room and you didn't see anyone in the hallways or the lab. The lay-out of the base was still new so you didn't know where else they could be. You also knocked on Daisy's bedroom door but nobody opened it so you tried Coulson's office last, not even knowing if you were permitted to be in there.

May saw you first, her face to the open door, before you even knocked on it. ''So here is everyone,'' you joked, but then noticed your favorite person was missing. ''Where's D?''

May raised an eyebrow at the nickname but didn't question it. 

''She may be cleared but her body needs rest,'' Coulson answered, clasping his hands together on his desk, the leather chair squeaking when he leaned forward. ''She won't be part of the mission.''

You looked between everyone and the screen on the wall. ''What mission?''

Coulson stood from his chair, slowly walking around the desk. ''We're following up on the leads you two managed to find. Turns out your neighbor has a lot of ties to HYDRA that are worth exploring. This may be the way in we have been looking for.''

''When are you leaving?'' You had a feeling it would be soon, since there mostly wasn't any time to lose.

''Tonight,'' he answered, which didn't surprise you but didn't make you happy. You were already anxious, knowing you would be pacing back and forth your bedroom, afraid they wouldn't come back. ''You'll stay on the base with Agent Johnson, the rest of us will be gone at least a couple days, maybe more.''

For whatever reason, you grew nervous. Days alone with her on the base without anything to do, both of you forbidden to engage in the mission. ''Whatever you want me to do,'' you nodded. He didn't have any more to say and you were only distracting them from planning, so you took your leave. 

Eventually you found Daisy in the common room slash kitchen, drinking a huge mug of coffee at the table, typing away on her laptop. A smile crept on your face when you saw her, happy nobody was around to see it.

She was so lost in whatever she was doing she only noticed you when you stopped next to the table. ''Can I help?'' you joked, knowing you wouldn't, pulling the chair opposite her out. 

Her concentrated face turned into a smile and she abandoned her laptop to give you her full attention as you sat down. ''That depends. Do you how to hack into places?''

''I know how to break into places,'' you corrected, smiling mysteriously. You knew she'd want to hear it.

Full of interest, her eyes lit up. ''You have to tell me that story now.''

''Aren't you busy?'' You were afraid you had interrupted something when you talked to her. It did look like she was working hard. 

But Daisy shut her laptop closed with a thud, resting her elbows on it while sipping her coffee. ''Not anymore.''

So you told her about the rebellious period you had as a teenager, breaking into the school at night, trespassing into abandoned buildings, at one point even stealing a car from a dealer.

She had a hard time believing all of it, but you weren't joking, which only made it more funny. ''I don't think May liked that very much.''

''She was so mad, which only made it more fun.'' Both your laughter filled the warm room. ''I had a pass 'cause SHIELD jumped onto any matter before the police could, so I never got into real trouble. Until she threatened to send me to boarding school overseas. Then I quit with the stealing and trespassing and did things she didn't know anything about,'' you finished mysteriously, knowing she would no doubt ask about it next. 

And she didn't disappoint you, sitting a little straighter to prepare for the next part. ''Like what?'' 

''Getting tattoos, smoking weed, making out with people in bathrooms during lunch breaks,'' you listed, thinking back to your fun high school years. ''Although I'm sure she knew about the weed, that smell is hard to get rid of.''

Surprisingly, you using drugs wasn't what she focused on. ''Wait, you have a tattoo?''

''Tattoos, as in more than one. I can't really show you without stripping though, so I'll have to owe that to you.'' You couldn't show her the huge but elegant snake on your hip and the words under your bra band without showing too much. There were more, but those were the biggest ones.

To your amusement, she averted her eyes and a small blush rose up her cheeks. To not embarrass her for too long, you quickly changed the subject. ''How are you feeling? It may take a while for everything to settle down.''

She was growing annoyed with the overly concerned questions about her health, you could see, but she still answered patiently. ''I feel great, maybe even better than before, but Coulson won't let me on mission.''

''I know, we are going to be stuck on the base together.'' You hoped she'd make a joke about it, but instead she turned serious.

''Will you be leaving if it is safe again?'' There was a silent plea for you to stay, although you might have imagined that. Maybe it was what you wanted to hear.

''I don't know,'' you answered honestly, even if you had no intention of leaving any time soon, ''I kinda like it here. I always dreamed of working for SHIELD and now I'm finally here. Maybe I can help.''

Your answer satisfied her or at least gave her some hope. ''I'm sure we can find something for you to do. You had some nice moves back at the house.''

''I was trained by the best.''

You chatted for a while but left her alone after that. She clearly had stuff to do so you retreated back to your own bedroom to finish the study you were reading online. Even though you graduated college, you made sure to keep your knowledge up. Even if you didn't need it anymore, it interested you.

This time you didn't eat dinner with everyone. Mack had ordered some pizzas so you had dinner with him, Yo-Yo and FitzSimmons. It was nice to get to know them better. They were all very nice and you were fascinated by Elena's powers. They certainly were a lot cooler than healing people, even if she reassured you they weren't.

You talked and talked until they had to leave. All of them. You followed them to the hangar, not comfortable enough with anyone to hug them yet, but you did wish them good luck. 

Without you noticing, Daisy had joined you as well. She did hug her friends, telling them to stay safe and come back alive. She was anxious, probably more than you, and you wanted to hug her and tell her it would be all right. You didn't however, afraid you'd cross a line. 

May made sure to walk up to you last, looking you and Daisy dead in the eye. ''Stay inside, don't do anything stupid. We'll be back soon.''

You rolled your eyes at the drama but Daisy took it seriously, knowing she would have a problem with May if she didn't. ''Yes ma'am,'' she answered playfully. 

The back door of the jet closed, the ones on the ceiling opening, showing the dark, starry night, and the jet lifted off the ground. Very precisely, it flew out, leaving you and the woman next to you behind.

''So,'' you interrupted Daisy staring at the sky after it turned silent, ''what did you have in mind we do?''

She rolled her eyes, turning away from the hangar and walking back into the base. ''Who says I want to spend the next few days doing something with you?''

You chuckled, pretending to be hurt. ''Ouch. Unfortunately, you don't have a choice. Mama May's orders.''

Her gorgeous laugh travelled through the hallways. ''How about I take you up on that offer.''

''Which one, the one where I show you the tattoos or the one where I kick your ass,'' you teased her, but she didn't bite this time.

''Let's start with the last one,'' she smirked, hinting there would also be a chance the first one might happen, ''although I will be the one doing all the ass-kicking.''

''We'll see about that.''

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

113K 7.1K 87
≫ a collection of imagines for some of my favourite fictional characters and celebrities, part two. (Gifs used are from google images, so credit to...
278K 5.3K 57
Just a bunch of Hailee Steinfeld imagines because there's not enough of her on here. gxg includes: -Fluff -Smut *REQUEST ARE CLOSED*
1.9K 31 16
One girl One assassin One job One team One love Two lovers Will it work? ~Maybe, Probably, Yes
300K 4.5K 137
REQUESTS HAVE REOPENED This is just a bunch of random imagines I've come up with. You can request if you want! More details in the first chapter. Cur...