poseur Ī‡ liskook āœ“

By GGUKSLILI

[COMPLETED] be the poseur, smile for the universe + soc med!au ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Ā© 2021 š—šš—šš—Øš—žš—¦š—Ÿš—œš—Ÿš—œ More

0.0 INTRODUCTION
0.1 INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGES
0.2 IMESSAGES
0.3 INSTAGRAM.
0.4 IMESSAGES & NARRATIVE
0.5 INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGES
0.7 IMESSAGES & NARRATIVE
0.8 NARRATIVE
0.9 INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGES
1.0 INSTAGRAM
1.1 INSTAGRAM & NARRATIVE
1.2 IMESSAGES
1.3 IMESSAGES
1.4 NARRATIVE
1.5 INSTAGRAM

0.6 IMESSAGES & NARRATIVE

5.3K 218 183
By GGUKSLILI

taetae
jung fucking cock when tf did
you plan to tell us about your
relationship?

chimchim
^
rAp mOnStEr
^^

wwh jin
^^^

hope-less
^^^^

sugar daddy 😍
^^^^^

kookie 🐰
guys we met when i went
to thailand. she was my tour guide
and yeah we maintained
contact and fell in love hehe :)

sugar daddy 😍
i can't buy that

wwh jin
neither can i

rAp mOnStEr
don't you dare lie
to us cockblock

kookie 🐰
fine okay erm guys,
we're not dating
for real

wwh jin
what ?! i knew it !!
i fucking knew it

chimchim
please explain yourself

kookie 🐰
i asked her to help me gain
ji-eun back by dating me and
making her jealous

rAp mOnStEr
so you're basically using the
girl to get your ex back?

chimchim
i feel bad for lisa now

kookie 🐰
i'm not using her, she's
helping me voluntarily
after i asked her.

sugar daddy 😍
that's using the girl like
a public property

hope-less
i don't understand why she
agreed to help you, what is in
it for her?

kookie 🐰
she's a kind soul that's all

wwh jin
but why her though? what if
she catches feelings for you?

taetae
i'm sorry for the girl :(

kookie 🐰
guys she won't catch feelings and
i'm not using her at all! she'll
still be my best friend after all this

rAp mOnStEr
i highly doubt that

kookie 🐰

sugar daddy 😍

hope-less

taetae
guys kookie's fake
girlfriend is my new crush's
best friend SKGDJSH

chimchim
congratulations <33

kookie 🐰
i'm hitting the grocery
store k bye

lalisa unwillingly pulled herself out of her bed, encrusted messily with a floral, white comforter. she put on a v-neck, black crop top with denim shorts underneath. slipping on her white nike airs, the female scurried out of her apartment to prevent the latter from waiting.

the grocery store was only five minutes walk from her shared apartment. tugging in her hands into the congested pockets of her shorts, she checked through aisles to find jungkook, but he was nowhere in her view .

then dialed his number. much expectedly, he didn't pick up. she muttered a few profanities underneath her breath.

suddenly lisa felt long, nimble fingers covering her eyes, causing her flinch in return. she turned around to see the mischievous, jungkook with an imprudent smile on his lips.

"you foul little idiot" she cursed. dramatically placed her hands on her chest, "do you even acknowledge how scared — no scratch that, — how terrified i was! i'm so beautiful, so sultry anyone could've abducted me"

he laughed, "you seemed as if you were a lost puppy and it was hilarious to scrutinize you" she pouted angrily, speaking with a sugar-coated baby voice  "i'm angry don't you dare talk to me" his fingers found their way to caress her mushy cheeks, "you're adorable lisa, you know that right?"

she scurried ahead ignoring him completely. "hey!" he called out, but no answer. he was defiantly not expecting that. "lisa? lisa? lalisa? hi? hello?" jungkook even tried convincing her by bribing her with chocolates and candies but lisa being the stubborn she was, didn't budge.

sighing, jungkook tossed lisa on his shoulder blade, receiving many effete slaps from the female. "jungkook-ssi, i feel shy. good lord everyone in this store staring at us!" lisa buried her face in the nape of his neck. he could feel her warm breath piercing through his skin.

suddenly, his grip around her weakened abruptly giving her the doorway to stand up on her limbs. lalisa saw a fairly familiar yet foreign figure standing, in her peripheral vision. jungkook tugged lisa in. that's weird, she knows her face but she don't know her name.

"lisa" jungkook called, "this is my ex girlfriend, jieun, jieun this is lisa, my umm-"

"-his girlfriend, hi" lisa held her hand out. jieun looked taken aback. out of courtesy, jieun shook her hands with lisa. "jungkook-ah you moved on pretty quick. i thought you'd still be stuck with our breakup" jieun scoffed.

rage pulsed through lisa's veins, she opened her mouth to clap back but was cut off by jungkook, "well lisa's a person you can never resist and i didn't want anyone else to take the chance, i don't want anyone else rather than me to end up with her"

lisa gawked at him, stunned. "now if you'd excuse us, i'll take my girl, see you later" jungkook clutched lisa's waist and walked away. her cheeks flushed a crimson hue, heart was skipping beats merrily. this was a foreign thing for her to experience. she never had a boyfriend before, it was never her thing, just one or two flings.

"so, how'd i do?" jungkook asked running his slender fingers through his hair. "i bet she's hella jealous. do you think she'll come back to me?" he blithely asked.

the female's face grew pale. what was i even thinking? she mentally smacked herself.

"y-yeah, she will. of course she will" lisa forced a smile.

damn, she was so stupid to think all that. why does life turn tables only on me. now, she hated herself for letting her feelings engross her head.

"come let's go eat!" he dragged her "hey" he waved his hand breaking lisa out of her trance. "let's have food"

her eyes visibly darkened. "i kinda lost my appetite, i'll pass" she politely refused.

"weren't you complaining about how hungry you were? what's up?" jungkook knitted his eyebrows together.

"i don't know, i just wanna go home" lisa answered truthfully. lisa found disappointment in his eyes.

"oh i know" he held his chin, "you're just jealous of jieun" jungkook unwittingly joked. lisa's eyes dilated, "i-i no! why would i? i just don't feel quite well"

"okay then" he sighed, "let me accompany you back home" beckoning her to follow him. wordlessly, she did so.

"bye" he waved at the femal. lisa pursed her lips into a smile, "bye, take care and stay
hydrated!"

lisa carefully clamped the door shut, trying not to awaken her grumpy roommate. slowly, tiptoeing to her bedroom. she collapsed on her bed, sighing, she took out her phone.

then the reality dawned upon her and that's how stupid she had become after jungkook's influence. "this boy will be the wrath of me" she buried her face into her feathery pillows.

yuna's special
appearance !

Revised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 12.7K 47
ā š‹šžšššÆšž š¦š² šššš ššš§š š°šž šœššš§ š›šž š­šØš šžš­š”šžš« āž į“›į“į“˜ į“›į“€į“‡ Ź™į“į“›į“›į“į“ į“‹į“į“į“‹ į“„į“į“˜ŹŹ€ÉŖÉ¢Źœį“› Ā© 2021 Ź™Ź į“ į“€É“É¢į“É¢Źœ___ Publish : 22 September 2021 E...
219K 11.6K 27
ā I'm sorry, my fiance's still stuck in a meeting, can you do me a favor and be my fiance? āž - not proofread COMPLETED
122K 4.7K 26
ā š“š”šžš«šž'š¬ šš š«šžššš¬šØš§ š›šžš”š¢š§š š”š¢š¬ š›š«ššš­ ššš­š­š¢š­š®ššž āž į“›į“į“˜ į“›į“€į“‡ Ź™į“į“›į“›į“į“ į“‹į“į“į“‹ į“„į“į“˜ŹŹ€ÉŖÉ¢Źœį“› Ā© 2021 Ź™Ź į“ į“€É“É¢į“É¢Źœ___ Publish : 8 Jan...
15.3K 599 30
"My heart, it's just for you...and only for you." āœØ Started- March 4, 2018 Ended- January 16, 2019